Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:27:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does social media had a bad cause?  (Read 1304 times)
Capon (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:50:58 AM

For me is yes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ponylon

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:39:18 AM

it depends on how it's used. Propagating false information to influence outcomes is the negative thing, but think of all the positive ones that we were able to get from social media. Social media are aren't good or bad, it's how they are used that make them good or bad
georgethomas547

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:53:28 AM

social media is good or bad it based on the channel some news channels are using they influence and making bad news, but some are making good news.
Bankz1

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:32:15 PM

Everything has its positive and negative effects but it's only up to people how they take that,
so social media will help you to connect people among world.you can share your interest among them.you will be able to learn new things from people of same interest or different interest.Bad effects are people are using social media sites whole day and not concentrating on their work..
tayyip baba

Activity: 154

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:35:42 PM

yeah he cause me badly

camps74

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:16:12 PM

I think it's bad, very negative.  It begins to shape you, and you don't realize it.  Everything that is put in front of you is there for a purpose, to either get you to buy something, or click on this to read that, or this or that.  it's all designed to learn and figure out your wants then cater to you.  Sounds great on the surface, but, then when it starts to realize what you want and what it takes for you to pay it attention, it will begin to twist and distort the news and other proganda put in front of you, in order to sway you possibly...

besides...  too much time 'connected' can't be good...  we all need to get away from the computers/phones/etc and connect more with nature!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hrt197

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:27:56 PM

I don't like social media, feels like you're supposed to be worried what others think about you...  no thanks, I am who I am, and if joe schmoe doesn't like it, I don't need it to flash up in front of me telling me that joe schmoe doesn't like me or approve of me....  I opt out.  joe schmoe can tell me he doesn't like me in person when I run into him at the grocery store...
seizetehday5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:44:48 PM

Overall yes probably but it does depend on why you use it. For instance I have a friend who uses Instagram purely for work purposes and promote his brand, I would say that is a positive use of social media. As for anything

in life it depends on how you use it and how often because something as simple as eating apples can be bad for you..if you eat 5 a day everyday! Cheesy

mayadin

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:15:07 PM

You mean on crypto? it spreads a lot of FUD, or it works in favour of some group of individuals who use the media to accumuate the coin and announce pump and dump.
bad bad
Forts1946

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:33:37 PM

All social media bad Because it waste  time  make other fat Break connection Between family

abztabz

Activity: 135

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:57:58 PM

for me yes, everything that is "to much" can cause bad effects to nature even humans, there's a lot of reports to much use of social media can cause bad to humans health, a few months ago there's a report that kid suffering form brain malfunction, his in coma because of to much effect of social media, social media is not bad, but people how they response or involved to social media can cause bad effects. so for me my answer is yes.   

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:18:51 AM

Maybe yes, maybe no. depending on each personal use. but what I experienced when using social media we become dependent so there is no day without internet and it makes us become addicted

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
Cris.pama

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:08:49 PM

Yes. Social media can harm people physically or mentally. Cyber bully is one of the bad causes of social media. People intented to harm other thru social media because they think it's fine but isn't.
Harp8

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:59:23 PM

yes because of the criminals
ezoleyta1

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:03:17 PM

Social media depends on governments and secret services gettin know where people are what they do (intelligence) and ad companies work on social medias so that in every way governments and companies are after your labor and money at the same time. You live work and even breath for nothing but them.
salayog01999

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:49:37 PM

Yes. If you are addicted in using social media, you will always staying up late just to chat with your friends or scrolling down in news feed. Staying up late will decrease your immune system that can cause sickness.
inklingzade

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:38:55 PM

Yeah man, there is an addicted cause of the social media cause they're using social media too much.
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:43:02 PM

Everything has its good side and its bad side, but social media has mostly a bad side. People are obsessed with checking their facebook, instagram, whatsapp etc. They can't even sit for half an hour without checking up on it. It took them over and is practicly controlling them. You can't even talk to them face to face without seeing them nown and then checking their phones while trying to hold the conversation.
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:41:07 PM

Yes. Even almost all people rely and are fond of using social media sites, though it's really useful in terms of communication and entertainment, it still has it bad cause and effect to people. Social media gives us the freedom, to post or talk and to do whatever we want and share it to other people, but some users don't apply it in a good way. The main reason why some people are being toxic nowadays is because of social media. I don't blame the site itself but the people using it. We should not use this opportunity nor abuse it, for it will have a big impact or effect in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
antioxidants

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:50:52 PM

if the purpose of business, why not. that's very helpful.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  All
  Print  

Jump to: