Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:58:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Airdrop?  (Read 2848 times)
gpools

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:58:15 AM

coin give away Grin
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 06:17:26 AM

Airdrop is a process where people get normally free coins like this one: https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=676934 use this link to apply yourself for this airdrop that is giving Onions coin every week! This is a perfect example of an Airdrop! :-) cheers!

Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:31:21 AM

Airdrops now is such a trend here in forum. You just need to wear their signature, follow the rules and download their wallet and every week there's an airdrop of coins that will be sent on your wallet. And deepcoin now have a high value in some major exchanges. Actually this thing got to my nerves that I want to give a try with these. Maybe when my campaign ended I'll give it a try.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:36:36 AM

Thank you for all the reply, I get it now. Will try to join some airdrop asap
I would say it would be somehow hard to join directly since as far as i know those airdrops do require a specific forum rank which im sure newbies wont really allow but depending on the airdrop and to their rules. Im not too familiar with but i did see some airdrops on how they works. Its like really just a giveaway into their coins which do have an specific task for you to be qualified.
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:12:45 AM

Airdrops are diamond, Developers ask users specifical things ( change your signature, change your avatar, send 10-20-30 posts weeksly, promote and support the coin and community ets ) If you do what they want they are paying you with airdrops( they are sending coins to your wallet that is all. Last weeks most valuable airdrop is given by DeepOnion you can click the link from my signature and apply for the airdrop. If you are accepted you will get airdrops every Friday.
DragonSlayer

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:20:06 AM

Thank you for all the reply, I get it now. Will try to join some airdrop asap
I would say it would be somehow hard to join directly since as far as i know those airdrops do require a specific forum rank which im sure newbies wont really allow but depending on the airdrop and to their rules. Im not too familiar with but i did see some airdrops on how they works. Its like really just a giveaway into their coins which do have an specific task for you to be qualified.

No it's not very hard to join them if you can pass to their requirements then your all good to have their airdrops  but you should follow the rules so that you can pass to their criteria and able to receive the deserving award for yourself. maybe you should try to seek an idea with deeponion and masternodecoin since they where the best coin giving a nice airdrop today.

lucky_girl

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:22:27 AM

I'm trying to register on DeepOnion forum. What must I write in Verification & Airdrop?
MetaSk (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:25:12 AM

I'm trying to register on DeepOnion forum. What must I write in Verification & Airdrop?

you'll need to have member rank in order to participate in campaign

I've finally reached Jr. member and saw that 5 days ago they've limited them too
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 08:28:19 AM

What's the first airdropped coin? Huh

If I am not wrong, then AuroraCoin was the first airdrop and it happened in April 2014. But this airdrop was not open to everyone. Only the citizens of Iceland could participate in it, and the allocation was 31.8 AUR per head. The value of 1 AUR is around $0.72 now. It is traded in markets such as Bittrex, Cryptopia, and YoBit.
lucky_girl

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:44:40 AM

I've finally reached Jr. member and saw that 5 days ago they've limited them too

Member rank on this forum?  Sad
MetaSk (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:49:04 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 09:00:11 AM by MetaSk

Member rank on this forum?  Sad

yes, but you can still register on Onion forum Smiley
just register there and don't forget logins, but keep the activity on both accounts
lucky_girl

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:53:34 AM

I've tried but I must to write something in field Verification & Airdrop and don't know what.  Huh
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:56:18 AM

Its a simple way to gather some free coins without doing any hard efforts most of them is just a simple replies or a simple shared from your social accounts its a great ways as well to collect newer coins which been introduce due to ico's or projects that needs more exposures.
Tactic

Activity: 462
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:24:00 AM

What is the difference between bounty and airdrop?
Gens09

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:06:30 AM

Can someone explain me the term of airdop in crypto community?
Is there any topic with the terms we use here on forum?

An airdrop is a free giveaway of a new coin as a form of introduction to the crypto community. There are new projects with their respective tokens that choose airdrops rather than bounty campaigns. They are alloting a certain percentage of their initial token for giveaways to spread the word of their new token. But not all new coins are introduced this way. There are now a few airdrops. Projects tend to choose bounty campaign. Some others have airdrops as well as bounty though. Some airdrops are also unique in that they require the participants to wear signature and make posts.

Airdrop I guess is the easiest way to gain bitcoins. I can't believe it. They give away bitcoins for free but then it is I think for promotion and it is actually an expensive promotion
robeth

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:26:23 AM

A simple airdrop, can be said to wage up someone after doing something work aimed so that people are happy Grin

keyrun

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:36:07 AM

Airdrop can be
1. Free supply of some tokens to every users based on their Identity (IP, ID, wallet address,etc.)
2. Selling of worthless tokens for Ethereum. (You'll get 100000000 xxx tokens but you should have at least 0.0001 ETH in your wallet)
billygates

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:51:24 AM

What is the difference between bounty and airdrop?

A bounty is a task a dev team wants someone to do, like translating a whitepaper into another language. Instead of paying someone in Fiat, they offer a bounty to the community.

It's a great way to get user engagement and solve an issue the dev's are having.

Airdrops are free shitcoins.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:37:54 AM

Member rank on this forum?  Sad

yes, but you can still register on Onion forum Smiley
just register there and don't forget logins, but keep the activity on both accounts
Can i ask only member rank would be qualified for joining a airdrop?

MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:24:14 PM

It's basically when the developers of a coin decide to give away some coins for free, usually to those who already hold coins. It can drive the price up in a short period of time because people want to buy coins in order to get free coins in the airdrop (if they only airdrop for those who already hold coins)

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: