Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:36:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Airdrop?  (Read 2848 times)
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:41:33 AM

Can someone explain me the term of airdop in crypto community?
Is there any topic with the terms we use here on forum?
Airdrop is a platform that seeks coins or tokens for free. it can be a day of attraction for me. plus how to get it very easily.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
Adinalini

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:41:59 AM

Airdrops are a way to publicize their product by paying their own tokens and that too not to advertisers that may not get to all but to crypto enthusiasts and investors that spread the word among their friends that really helps in them building a momentum!
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:20:08 AM

Airdrop is an event where the participants require to do some simple tasks,
and rewarded some free coins. You can participate on many airdrops.
Though they are not much, but if you collected many, you will get some rewards.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:40:42 AM

What is bitcointalk's policy on airdrop?

trivial posts are not tolerated, does this mean it's allowed to start a topic explaining in detail the ICO and their goals and only then mentioning the airdrop?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:58:40 AM

There are quite good drops, especially if they are limited by the number of participants. It so happened to me that all the good drops that I received were with KYC

Novgabby

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:51:11 AM

Airdrop is a project or platform that promotes free coins for everyone.
It is quite a good opportunity for everyone since all of us wants free tokens.
In joining an airdrop, you should just fill up their forms and you're done.
If you want to look for airdrops, you can search on google or you can search in discussions like this or you can join telegram groups that has updated airdrops
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

The aidrop are the promotion of blockchain platforms that give tokens to those who do some action, such as subscribe to their group telegram and/or liked their facebook or twitter page. From personal experience I say that most are waste of time, or do not pay, or pay very little, you have to choose only the airdrops of the value platforms to receive something
Veviene0417

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:36:33 PM

Airdrops for me are the opportunity to gain free crypto currency token,usually carried out by blockchain based startups to bootstrap their currency projects. It is a giveaway token being distributed by the crypto currency enterprise. It is an extra income because we can earn money later.
Cilorku

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:01:09 PM

airdrop can be followed quickly, you can follow it because there is no limit to the ranking that exist in bounty campaign.
Kennyflex

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:05:18 PM

Airdrops are mainly free tokens given to a community by project owners to promote their project or to show appreciation to the community
Chris Hauer

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:38:25 AM

From my knowledge,airdropping is a technology often used by startups to call on the ICO to promote the brand as well as stimulate the project. Airdrop is similar to the shopping center sample for customers
In pre-coded space, the word airdrop has a meaning different from what we generally understand in military definition. In crypto, the term airdrop means gift or free money. Basically, an airdrop is given when a development team, company or community allocates the tokens to the user for free. Cool
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:42:34 AM

Airdrops are a way to publicize their product by paying their own tokens and that too not to advertisers that may not get to all but to crypto enthusiasts and investors that spread the word among their friends that really helps in them building a momentum!
tnekramor

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:46:49 AM

Distribution of small free amonut of token.
Freldo

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:47:01 AM

Airdrop is a process whereby a cryptocurrency enterprise distributes cryptocurrency tokens to the wallets of some users free of charge. Airdrops are usually carried out by blockchain-based startups to bootstrap their cryptocurrency projects.
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:49:34 AM

airdrop is some kind of campaign which creates new community, they invite people to become part of their community in exchange of free coins or token.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:51:21 AM

airdrop is free coins, developer gift it to every one who do register in website, maybe i think airdrop is one way for people know about thats project, and you must becarefull in airdrop so many scam
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:52:43 AM

There were just few legit airdrop that has a primising future. Most if the available airdrop are just meant to get personal information from. So instead of getting benefit from them, they will just make benefit from you. So before joining an airdrop, be mindful that most of them are stealers and not real developers.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:51:58 AM

Airdrop is like a faucet which a way that you can easily get free coins and earn some money on it because airdrop is profitable and very interesting doing inside the crytoworld all you need to do is participate.
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:55:41 PM

Airdrops can be defined as the process whereby a cryptocurrency enterprise distributes cryptocurrency tokens to the wallets of some users free of charge. Airdrops are usually carried out by blockchain-based startups to bootstrap their cryptocurrency projects. Also, established blockchain-based enterprises like cryptocurrency exchange platforms and wallet services can also carry out airdrops as well.
Some popular it's join to ICO's chat
ZAYANDI

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:57:49 PM

Airdrop is the process by which people earn coins to publish their products by paying their own tokens and that too not to advertisers who may not get to all but to crypto enthusiasts and investors spreading the word among their friends who really help them build momentum is usually free. There are some projects that will do the air as soon as possible, you can find everything in the announcement section and try to read the title first, because it will always be mentioned in the title about the aerial bridges in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: