Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:06:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pegascoin [PGC] | Ethash | 100% Pow  (Read 90289 times)
pegascoin (OP)

Activity: 316
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:41:39 AM

I am unable to open the 64 bit wallet version. Is there a 32 bit version? The wallet starts but gets hung
x64 version only. Latest version of wallet from our website work good.

Pegascoin [PGC]  ✺➤➤➤  Ethash  100% POW
 ▲◉▲ Project DOB  ➤  Unique DepositaryOnBlockchain ▲◉▲
 ✔ NO PREMINE ✔  WALLETS  ✔ EXCHANGE ✔ WHITEPAPER ✔ SUPPORT
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neelcomputers

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:03:47 PM

when is next dob?
pegascoin (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:43:08 AM

when is next dob?
After first month end. It is around block 237000

pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:46:40 AM

After first month will be released more position for deposit? I'd like to enter, lost first round!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:29:44 PM

35000 blocks remain till first DOB rewards will be recieved. It's about two weeks. Now the profit of deposits is 55-60% in PGC. So at the end of these deposits about 100% profit will be! It's amaizing

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:38:03 PM

Hey how can I solve this issue with the wallet not syncing?

eth/downloader/downloader.go:298] Synchronisation failed: header processing canceled (requested)
JungleOnion

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 05:05:07 PM

eth/downloader/downloader.go:298] Synchronisation failed: header processing canceled (requested)

Oh never mind, it seems that the blockchain is being downloaded now.

One more question tho, to backup my wallet all I need is to save a copy of my keystore file or is there anything else I need to backup?
neelcomputers

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 10:34:13 PM

One more question tho, to backup my wallet all I need is to save a copy of my keystore file or is there anything else I need to backup?

keystore file keep a copy and do not mess with it while the wallet is open
pegascoin (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:48:34 AM

Yes, for backup wallet you need save keystore files. All other is not important. If you loose keystore files then you loose your funds.

JungleOnion

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:37:22 PM

yeah thanks for the tip, I once messed up with the wallet.dat of a coin while the wallet was open and it fucked up the private keys or something, I lost my funds because of that.

Yes, for backup wallet you need save keystore files. All other is not important. If you loose keystore files then you loose your funds.

Thanks, just getting the coins ready for the next round of deposits Smiley
Conallin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:32:54 AM

New mining poool is launch pegascoin.xyz
Come and get the pegas coin!!
neelcomputers

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 08:32:18 PM

yeah thanks for the tip, I once messed up with the wallet.dat of a coin while the wallet was open and it fucked up the private keys or something, I lost my funds because of that.

hi you can send me the wallet file and i can try to recover the funds in it provided 10% holdings in it is donated to me Smiley
dicebronca

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:34:25 PM

hi you can send me the wallet file and i can try to recover the funds in it provided 10% holdings in it is donated to me Smiley
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:46:55 PM

Hello, when will the next deposit  take place  round ?

It will happen in approximately 10-11 days at block count 236k. I think till that we will see a Devteam report about DOB system testing. Hope everything will great and

Pegas will fly high

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:21:38 PM

Dev, do you plan release a wallet for mac?

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
rcticoin

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:26:31 PM

When launch ?
Soon, the day before the launch date will be published.
What this project has published
zecon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:53:40 PM

Still mining here, few weeks to go now till the end of the first DOB period and excited to see how this will work when deposits are fully open

One of the most underated projects out there right now

Stocks.exchange starting to get some volume and $PGC isn't even listed on CMC yet

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
y6uBaKa

Activity: 261
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:37:50 PM

Attention! Stock.exchange not working normaly. Maybe its fraudulent exchange, because e-mail confirmation still not yet
JungleOnion

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 09:45:29 PM

Sure I'll send you a pm. I tried using pywallet but couldn't figure it out.
BearClawRawrrr

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:29:47 AM

Do you need to keep the wallet open in order to get reward from DOB? Is the data kept on chain?

eg. is it like staking without having your wallet open?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: