Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:48:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO]  (Read 144733 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
akai

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:05:40 PM

I am waiting for new developements from developers. As you can see, Solaris performed very well, both coins have almost same specifications. So I think developers should hire more developers to keep up their works on time. Someday, Vsync will definitely make you rich. $1 will be surpassed by Vsync for sure. Happy investing.
Agree with your point of view, the project progress needs to accelerate slightly, the developer's work intensity is very high, we expect someone to share his work.One day the project will be a surprise for everyone, as long as we support it and promote it better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WinstonBlue

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:20:57 PM

NOVAEXCHANGE is CLOSING in a few days! This coin should be listed elsewhere...

I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex and rich food. He was healthy right up to the day he killed himself.
J. Carson
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:20:28 PM

Move your coins if you're on nova. Other exchanges with VSX are coinexchange and ccex.

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
erv

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:03:09 AM

Move your coins if you're on nova. Other exchanges with VSX are coinexchange and ccex.

What? Closing? Why Novaexchange will be closed? What's the problem with them? Thanks.

Read the email if you have account there, they are changing owners, so they advised to withdraw coins bcs don’t assume responsabilty of new owners

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
ilpipita

Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:36:08 AM

I have bought some Vsync at very cheap price today. I am in and waiting to see significant movements of Vsync's price in the near future. With masternodes, InstantX, DarkSend, Obfuscation specifications, it's a good choice for long-term investment, personally.
Good luck, guys. You gonna be rich.
ilpipita

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:49:21 AM

Congratulations! Right now half of all VSX are locked in MN, actually a bit more.^^
ilpipita

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:08:58 AM

Congratulations! Right now half of all VSX are locked in MN, actually a bit more.^^

Hold VSXs for long-term. It will definitely make you rich. Good luck, dude.
It might make you become a self-made millionaire, lol
ilpipita

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:52:54 AM

Is coinexchange good and safe for trading? Thank you.
soniclord
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:55:06 AM

Yes, coinexchange not bad exchange. But what is going on with VSX price?
ilpipita

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:03:31 AM

Yes, coinexchange not bad exchange. But what is going on with VSX price?
It looks like Wolong did it ^^
ilpipita

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:18:43 AM

I wrote the truth in discorde and I was banned. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Besides the fact that DEV is not sticking to the plan reward, and change everything on the go. So also DEV not doing anything! The website promised supper cool through the quarter, I was doing the sites and know that the website for a week is very decent. To be placed on other exchanges they do not have enough money. Capitalization is insignificant in comparison with other projects which joy even weeks not. If DEV block anyone who has questions that they don't like, so the weight of my words meaningful to the public will be useful.

1. After the block 43201 DEV had to include 10% Commission on the development of the project. This is according to their plan, but they didn't and now they never accumulate the money to be placed on the normal trading platform. Will ask You to give coins.
2. To the question what are the plans for the development of the project, the answer is - soon to be a lot of things.
3. When will the website? The answer in the 1st quarter of 2018! Are you serious?)) Such terms are necessary to create a website and trading platform.
4. How many time already? About two months right? What is capitalization (http://mnrank.com/) $452,852 !!!! It is not only Students and schoolchildren!
For example Innova, there is only a couple of days, and the capitalization of $4,714,939.
5. On any normal trading platform add the coin with the turnover of trading in the 0.15 BTC ??
6. People sooner or later will be these questions and You will have to ban all. And those that buy the cheaper VSX which would then become rich, it's a shell or blind.
How long to wait for VSX2 ?) or XVS ?) Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Just stay away.. I had questions also asked noone repplied.. Its all future promisies. Probably scam as other e..coins
Have you bought more Vsyncs, dude?
h311m4n

Activity: 487
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:54:16 PM

So I've read through about half the thread, checked out most links on the 1st page...I'd appreciate if someone could talk about the project in a bit more details as I'm having a hard time evaluating this coin.

I don't get what this coin wants to do. Like so many, it's always about "super privacy" and "cutting edge technology" and so on. These terms are so generic.

Some say it's the next PIVX. Why? How? Where's the roadmap? Is there a whitepaper? Use cases? Who's the team? What makes this coin different or better than the other coins?

I'm debating buying the 250'000 coins to create an MN as it annouces roughly 1000USD yearly on masternodes.io.

PS: I've never been on discord, if that's where I need to go, I'll go.
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:32:13 PM

So I've read through about half the thread, checked out most links on the 1st page...I'd appreciate if someone could talk about the project in a bit more details as I'm having a hard time evaluating this coin.

I don't get what this coin wants to do. Like so many, it's always about "super privacy" and "cutting edge technology" and so on. These terms are so generic.

Some say it's the next PIVX. Why? How? Where's the roadmap? Is there a whitepaper? Use cases? Who's the team? What makes this coin different or better than the other coins?

I'm debating buying the 250'000 coins to create an MN as it annouces roughly 1000USD yearly on masternodes.io.

PS: I've never been on discord, if that's where I need to go, I'll go.

All legitimate questions and concerns. This will all be addressed Q4/Q1 as the new website and roadmap and are launched. Good things come to those who wait.

In the mean time, I've just set up a MN as there's no doubt the price will continue to rise with 1/2 of all coins already locked up in MN's. The marketcap can easily move up very quickly.

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
Parsa1

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:18:50 PM

I think much more coins are locked than the websites mention. People are collecting VSX to run masternode,
I know people who hold 230k or 220 k etc coins. they want to buy more to run MN. These locked coins are not included in official locked coins.
So I assume atm there must be 75% of coins locked. Soon VSX goes to moon, MN owners get rich. Imagine next year price will be 1 usd and a mn costs 250k USD. wow. If this progress continues 90% av this coin will be locked and price rocks.

If someone wants to invest its the time, in a few weeks when its expensive it is almost impossible to buy a MN with this coin.

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you will land among the stars.

madmack1

Activity: 157
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:44:07 PM

Hi all,

I have some rigs, which are configed to mine Vsync (VSX) at http://www.zpool.ca
The technical problem occured when the pool automatically changed the coin I mined from VSX to BSD or AMS, as you can see there
https://imgur.com/a/CWBF0
What happened with Zpool? It looks very weird. Any explanation will be highly appreciated!
You can also check my rigs there
http://www.zpool.ca/?address=VCFL2TuDL9LTaYvm213dzHjUrQRTdD317y
It's very very weird.

I "Think" the pool mines the algo (lyra2v2) and you get paid for all lyra2v2 coin you mine then the pool exchanges them all for vsync.
I use the same pool and was confused too. i watched hard to figure out what was going on but im doing well on zpool
ilpipita

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:32:19 AM

The num er of Vsync masternodes increases day by day. it's very good news.
xandry
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 4032

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 06:08:03 AM

You can also check my rigs there
http://www.zpool.ca/?address=VCFL2TuDL9LTaYvm213dzHjUrQRTdD317y
It's very very weird.

I "Think" the pool mines the algo (lyra2v2) and you get paid for all lyra2v2 coin you mine then the pool exchanges them all for vsync.
I use the same pool and was confused too. i watched hard to figure out what was going on but im doing well on zpool
Vsync and Bitsend using lyra2v2, they using xevan algo. Do you guys set currency symbol in your command line? Because i see possible reason on main pool page:
If no c=<SYMBOL> is set, your currency will be randomly chosen from any matching coins we have used.

So show your bat files or how you run mining.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
XVS (OP)

Activity: 573
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:38:37 PM

I wrote the truth in discorde and I was banned. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Besides the fact that DEV is not sticking to the plan reward, and change everything on the go. So also DEV not doing anything! The website promised supper cool through the quarter, I was doing the sites and know that the website for a week is very decent. To be placed on other exchanges they do not have enough money. Capitalization is insignificant in comparison with other projects which joy even weeks not. If DEV block anyone who has questions that they don't like, so the weight of my words meaningful to the public will be useful.

1. After the block 43201 DEV had to include 10% Commission on the development of the project. This is according to their plan, but they didn't and now they never accumulate the money to be placed on the normal trading platform. Will ask You to give coins.
2. To the question what are the plans for the development of the project, the answer is - soon to be a lot of things.
3. When will the website? The answer in the 1st quarter of 2018! Are you serious?)) Such terms are necessary to create a website and trading platform.
4. How many time already? About two months right? What is capitalization (http://mnrank.com/) $452,852 !!!! It is not only Students and schoolchildren!
For example Innova, there is only a couple of days, and the capitalization of $4,714,939.
5. On any normal trading platform add the coin with the turnover of trading in the 0.15 BTC ??
6. People sooner or later will be these questions and You will have to ban all. And those that buy the cheaper VSX which would then become rich, it's a shell or blind.

Just stay away.. I had questions also asked noone repplied.. Its all future promisies. Probably scam as other e..coins

Why should I buy? When they began to receive undeniable negative facts, I was sold. Well, started to ask tough questions to developers. I was banned...
Ive answered all your questions in discord. stop the FUD.

Being part of our discord channel is a privilege. I will ban you if you don't follow the rules.

▐█▄                             █▌
▐██▄                            █▌
 ▐██▄                          ▄█▌
  ████▄                        ██▌
  ▐████▄                       ██▌
   ▐█████▌                    ███
    ██████▌                  ████
    ▐██████▌                ▄████
     ███████▌               ████▌
     ▐███████▌             █████
      ▐████████           █████▌
       █████████         ██████
       ▐█████████▄      ██████▌
        ██████████▄    ███████
        ▐██████████   ███████▌
         ████████   ▄████████
         ▐██████   █████████
          ████   ▄█████████▌
          ███   ███████████
               ███████████
             ▄███████████▌
            █████████████
            ████████████
            ▐██████████
            ▐█████████
            ▐████████
            ▐███████
            ▐█████▀
            ▐████
            ▐███
            ▐█▀
            ▐▀

VSYNC
| 

OF MONEY
CRYPTO-CURRENCY
| 

▄▄▄
▐█████▌
██▀ ▀██
██▄ ▄██
 █████           ▄▄▄
  ███          ▐█████▌
   █           ██▀ ▀██
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀█   ██▄ ▄██
           ▀    █████
                 ███
           █      █
           ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  █▀                 ▀█
  █                   █
█ █   ▄   ▄   ▄   ▄   █
█ █   ▀   ▀   ▀   ▀   █
█ █                   █
█ █▄                 ▄█
█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▄
 ▀▀█   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █ ▄▀
   █▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
|
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 04:53:34 PM

Why should I buy? When they began to receive undeniable negative facts, I was sold. Well, started to ask tough questions to developers. I was banned...

Because you seem to be fudding to effect price and buy in lower. And you play dumb about it so that is probably what you are doing.

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:23:26 PM

The num er of Vsync masternodes increases day by day. it's very good news.
Seen it, yeah look very good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: