Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:10:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO]  (Read 144738 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
dumedoibct26

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:05:06 AM

Should my VSX wallet stake?
all info about POS is on the thread.
Thanks. How about new roadmap, new website, new fearures, dev?
davembg

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Smell the glove.

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:28:18 AM

Not yet - check the initial post for block switch to PoS.
I think it's block 259,201.
Yep, found it. Trying to get MN running soon Wink

Check out https://www.vultr.com/pricing
$2.50 per month VMs.
stevascha

Activity: 312
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:47:32 AM

Not yet - check the initial post for block switch to PoS.
I think it's block 259,201.
Yep, found it. Trying to get MN running soon Wink

Check out https://www.vultr.com/pricing
$2.50 per month VMs.

already soldout Cry

YENTEN - YescryptR16 - NO PREMINE - ASIC RESISTANT - WALLET MINING - COMMUNITY MANAGED - ADULT MALES
Yenten is a Japanese cryptocurrency of the cpu, by the cpu, for the cpu.
No ASIC. ASIC is for girls and kids. Join us!
Rookie Trader

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:59:29 AM

Is this project still on?
H0DL

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:06:51 PM

Is this project still on?

Yes. Latest news are:
● mining rewards decreased,
● raspberry wallet released,
● seems like devs are updating the OP (pictures disappeared).
luckytimes

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:20:50 PM

I have been holding this coin since it was XSV. I really hope this coin has a future. But it is really low right now and makes me regret investing into it Sad Are there plans for new development in 2018?
Parsa1

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:13:48 AM

Guys hold on to your Mns. Masternode coins are on the raise.
The advantage Vsync MN has over other Mns is that you have got 300,000 coins,
so when the price hits 1 usd you are a rich man.
Soon or later the price will hit 1 usd at least. Price is going up and nothing can stop this train.
Vsync is similar to PIVX, so it means you have a PIVX masternode with 300,000 PIVX a year ago.
Every day 1000s of new people are joining crypto world and investing. Crypto coins are taking over the world
and replacing the banks. If you are reading this it means you are in crypto business you will get rich in future and you have come long.
Mn investors from 2 years ago are now wealthy.
Good luck every body.
(Disclosure: I own 2 Vsync MN) I am not going to sell cause they are going to support my future with passive income.

Parsa1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:37:19 AM

Miner compatriots who have mined Vsyc for a period of time, this is a good project. The current price must be undervalued. Take it and wait for it to fly. Do not mess it up.

True. Now miners receive 45% block rewards same as MN owners.
So the inflation is decreased. Thats why the price is going up.
Miners can only mine the next 100K blocks which ends in 2 month from now.
The coin will be than pure POS.
Miners have the last chance to accumulate and run MN.
In my opinion Vsync masternode is going to be the next most expensive MN in future after DASH masternode.
I congratulate those who already own a cheap VSX masternode. You couldn't afford to buy it in a few month.
Over 80% of the VSX coins will be locked away by masternodes soon. This will push the price up.
Good luck.

Coinizer

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:40:05 AM

Miner compatriots who have mined Vsyc for a period of time, this is a good project. The current price must be undervalued. Take it and wait for it to fly. Do not mess it up.

In my opinion Vsync masternode is going to be the next most expensive MN in future after DASH masternode.
I congratulate those who already own a cheap VSX masternode. You couldn't afford to buy it in a few month.
Over 80% of the VSX coins will be locked away by masternodes soon. This will push the price up.
Good luck.

Why do you believe it is Vsync masternode that has such bright future? There are many other MN coins out there, but something makes Vsync special. What is it?
lucv

Activity: 104

Force Network - The Internet. Redefined

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:54:50 PM

Raspberry wallet released, link in the OP.

Very nice, will install this in the weekend.

Parsa1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:52:20 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 09:45:46 PM by Parsa1

Good luck.

Why do you believe it is Vsync masternode that has such bright future? There are many other MN coins out there, but something makes Vsync special. What is it?

Well, there are many reasons and I mention 2 most important factors.
If you invest on an affordable masternode which requires 1000 or 5000 coins to run, when the price hits 1 usd, you investment grows to 1000 USD to 5000 USD. this cant make you rich. Of course a coin like DASH can. Another downside is that many people can run masternodes multiple mn with 1000 coins. Number of mn increase resulting in reward decrease.  Look at Sibcoin, it has over 8000 MNs. The price of the coin is over 3 usd which is good but reward can not grow over 35 usd per month due to too many numbers of Mns.
But in case of Vsync, the number of Mns cant exceed 600 MNs cause Vsync requires 250,000 VSX to run a MN. There are no enough coin to buy a new mn after 600 MN. (600 x 250000 = 150 mln) In order to run 600 Vsync Mns we need 150 Mln coins which is more than Vsync circulating suply. Vsync block reward will be like PIVX, 3 VSX in future and this creates low inflation. The price will raise. When the price hits 3 usd you mn is worth 750K usd. This makes you rich. This makes Vsync special for me.
Good luck  

Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:30:35 PM

Good luck.

If you invest on an affordable masternode which requires 1000 or 5000 coins to run, when the price hits 1 usd, you investment grows to 1000 USD to 5000 USD. this cant make you rich. Of course a coin like DASH can. Another downside is that many people can run masternodes multiple mn with 1000 coins. Number of mn increase resulting in reward decrease.  Look at Sibcoin, it has over 8000 MNs. The price of the coin is over 3 usd which is good but reward can not grow over 35 usd per month due to too many numbers of Mns.
But in case of Vsync, the number of Mns cant exceed 600 MNs cause Vsync requires 255,000 VSX to run a MN. There are no enough coin to buy a new mn after 600 MN. (600 x 250000 = 150 mln) In order to run 600 Vsync Mns we need 150 Mln coins which is more than Vsync circulating suply. Vsync block reward will be like PIVX, 3 VSX in future and this creates low inflation. The price will raise. When the price hits 3 usd you mn is worth 750K usd. This makes you rich. This makes Vsync special for me.
Good luck  
Very nice post. Im going to be rich right with you. Hodl it wait for it
modsrocky

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:14:50 AM

Good luck.

But in case of Vsync, the number of Mns cant exceed 600 MNs cause Vsync requires 250,000 VSX to run a MN. There are no enough coin to buy a new mn after 600 MN. (600 x 250000 = 150 mln) In order to run 600 Vsync Mns we need 150 Mln coins which is more than Vsync circulating suply. Vsync block reward will be like PIVX, 3 VSX in future and this creates low inflation. The price will raise. When the price hits 3 usd you mn is worth 750K usd. This makes you rich. This makes Vsync special for me.
Good luck  

quality post, very nice! 100% with you

wealthspreader

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:45:19 PM

Good luck.

Good luck  

quality post, very nice! 100% with you

Feels good to read this kind of messages. This was my first cryptocurrency that i invested in. I spent days finding a low MC coin with great potential. I've noticed that VSX is getting more attention day by day in social media. I have a very good feeling about this coin too.
olegoleg117

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:12:59 PM

Hi

The Novaehchange exchange closed
Exchange c-cex went to the New Year holidays from December 20 to January 20 (it is not known whether it will open or not)
We have only one left, not the most convenient exchange: coinexchange

Are there any plans to withdraw the coin, in the near future, to other, good exchanges?

JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:32:52 PM

Good luck.

Good luck  

And that's if you are only considering technicals, if you add strong fundamentals for the project, with good development and utility for the coin any price is considerable. Look at stratis. Also a 250,000 MN and is currently worth 2,805,000 USD. MN that require larger collateral will have a bigger share of the market cap at the end. So VSX is definitely special Smiley and I hope the team gives an awesome utility for the coin, unlike most pos/mn coins that you hold coins for nothing at all. Once you are holding and also generating coins that people have demand to use, the role of a mn is crucial.

I have a question with the masternode. I enabled it on the 9th, but didn't work until the 15th. I don't know what was the reason for this but it worked after I restarted the wallet, because I tried to send 1,000 to an exchange and it said I didn't have sufficient coins. So I restarted it, was able to send the coins, and the MN started to show some rewards. It then stopped receiving rewards the 18th. I'm not sure what is happening or how can I make sure the masternode is indeed running, because my MN shows it's on the masternode list, but when I verify it using another wallet, I check in that list and my MN doesn't show up there.

Any help regarding this? Why did my wallet show a message saying "you don't have sufficient coins"? why are the rewards coming in anymore?
The_Local

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:22:57 PM

Difficult to tell you why your mn sometimes stops working, without seeing what you put into the conf.
Your question regarding "insufficient funds" is easy to answer, though. When you start your mn, the 250k coins gets locked so that they can't be spent accidentially while the mn is running. Solution is to enable "Coin Control" in the wallet options and go to "send" and click on "Inputs". You can then unlock the 250k and sent them.
Parsa1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:36:50 PM

All time high marketcap, passed 2.5 mln today for the first time. Last chance to acquire cheap masternode.
congratulations to investors.

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you will land among the stars ...

Rookie Trader

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:54:51 PM

This is a dead ICO.

Better not to invest here.

Over last two months there has been no update.

Better sell your coins fast and forget.
H0DL

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:23:52 AM

This is a dead ICO.

Better not to invest here.

Over last two months there has been no update.

Better sell your coins fast and forget.

There were updates. Raspberry wallet for example. And this is not ICO.
Go spread your FUD in other places, kid.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: