Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:36:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO]  (Read 144736 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
cryptonikum

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:35:57 PM

Hello everyone,

I am now holding Vsync for a while and bought it originally on Novaexchange. As I am not the daytrader type of person I select coins and then hold them for a while.

Now that Novaexchange is closing down I checked on my coins there and saw, that Vsync XVS has switched to a new chain VSX and that there was a transfer tool in place for 3 weeks in September which has changed your coins.

Does anyone know whether there is still a way to exchange those? Honestly I would be really sad and also disappointed if this would not be the case, as this is some real money I put in there and 3 weeks are really not sufficient. Other cryptos announce such things months in advance and you have quite a long time period to exchange them.

Would be glad if anyone could help me here.

Thanks

Ok that was really disappointing. The VSX team was not supportive at all, the community blamed me for not exchanging within the given timelines of 3 weeks and I am left behind with coins which are worth nothing now. Never had such a bad experience with any other dev team/community.

There was a pool of coins foreseen for those who own XVS and the part which was not redeemed within those 3 weeks was just kept by the dev team I guess. In the end this is disappointing and also kind of shady, because those coins just do not belong to them. It is like you would buy Amazon vouchers and after 3 months you are being told that they are not valid anymore. I just don't get it. Is that the way you deal with your supporters?
Where are you having this conversation, The Vsync team is on the discord app. you have not been here at all( unless you got a different name). Now I see your saying people blamed you. no one from the team has said anything to you. If your using another name well only one person came to the discord in the last two days asking about that. the answer was to sell the XVS to buy your VSX if you want. We had to swap code to implement masternodes and get to this point. Other people were late also , not this late but late. They found places to sell their XVS. Please stop pick yourself up and move forward. It is not helping you or the community. No one blames you for anything stuff happens in life. if the future you should check all your investments at least once a week, Swaps happen all the time. Fish

I have been to telegram, I was not at discord. and have you seen what they pay for XVS? 5% of what VSX is worth not even worth signing up for that

and you are saying people are not blaming me, but in the same paragraph you are mentioning that it would have been my responsibility to check on a weekly basis - therefore blaming me again. I really don't get you people.

And still noone has answered to me what would happen to those coins that would not have been redeemed by XVS holders. The only honest alternative would be to burn them, otherwise you are making profit on other people's costs. and that's shady.
cryptonikum

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:38:46 PM

I agree, if you put money into crypto, whatever coin, you have to check up on it regularly.
New wallets come out also and you don't want to be left on old chain or old coin.
Crypto is fast moving tech....Keep up  Wink

I these forums daily also FB, telegram and blockfolio news page thats enough for me . I dont like twitter or discord

so you are saying that you would like to reach "normal" people and have them invest money in your technology and then you would ask them to check on their investment on a daily or weekly basis? you should read again what you just said.

And I was also not checking on some of my other coins and yes I have missed some stuff there as well. But no, it was never an issue as the devs and community where always supportive and showed me how to change to new wallets, redeem coins etc.
Thenewcrytoera

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:14:39 PM

Hello everyone,

I am now holding Vsync for a while and bought it originally on Novaexchange. As I am not the daytrader type of person I select coins and then hold them for a while.

Now that Novaexchange is closing down I checked on my coins there and saw, that Vsync XVS has switched to a new chain VSX and that there was a transfer tool in place for 3 weeks in September which has changed your coins.

Does anyone know whether there is still a way to exchange those? Honestly I would be really sad and also disappointed if this would not be the case, as this is some real money I put in there and 3 weeks are really not sufficient. Other cryptos announce such things months in advance and you have quite a long time period to exchange them.

Thanks

Ok that was really disappointing. The VSX team was not supportive at all, the community blamed me for not exchanging within the given timelines of 3 weeks and I am left behind with coins which are worth nothing now. Never had such a bad experience with any other dev team/community.

There was a pool of coins foreseen for those who own XVS and the part which was not redeemed within those 3 weeks was just kept by the dev team I guess. In the end this is disappointing and also kind of shady, because those coins just do not belong to them. It is like you would buy Amazon vouchers and after 3 months you are being told that they are not valid anymore. I just don't get it. Is that the way you deal with your supporters?
Where are you having this conversation, The Vsync team is on the discord app. you have not been here at all( unless you got a different name). Now I see your saying people blamed you. no one from the team has said anything to you. If your using another name well only one person came to the discord in the last two days asking about that. the answer was to sell the XVS to buy your VSX if you want. We had to swap code to implement masternodes and get to this point. Other people were late also , not this late but late. They found places to sell their XVS. Please stop pick yourself up and move forward. It is not helping you or the community. No one blames you for anything stuff happens in life. if the future you should check all your investments at least once a week, Swaps happen all the time. Fish

Agree, but we are getting off track. For those seeking for more information. As for now privacy and net neutrality are key elements for the coin. Besides it is profitable to mine. The community is growing and there are developments ahead. It's always part risk in which coins have potential en which to invest. I personally hodl on this one. Join the telegram I would say to keep track of everything
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:12:57 PM

Sometime earlier, I've been mining VSX coins on the AMD RX 480 8gb x4. Daily I mined about 1000 VSX coins. At that time, the difficulty was around 20-30, now it is somewhere around 10. For this reason, I'm considering mining this xevan coin. I voted for VSX on Yobit. C-Cex and Coinexchange are quite good but just a big exchange will help to VSX coins. I do not consider Novaexchange as a currency exchange because the deposit does not work.
madmack1

Activity: 157
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:34:49 PM

I agree, if you put money into crypto, whatever coin, you have to check up on it regularly.
New wallets come out also and you don't want to be left on old chain or old coin.
Crypto is fast moving tech....Keep up  Wink

I these forums daily also FB, telegram and blockfolio news page thats enough for me . I dont like twitter or discord

so you are saying that you would like to reach "normal" people and have them invest money in your technology and then you would ask them to check on their investment on a daily or weekly basis? you should read again what you just said.

And I was also not checking on some of my other coins and yes I have missed some stuff there as well. But no, it was never an issue as the devs and community where always supportive and showed me how to change to new wallets, redeem coins etc.

Im not part of DEV team just a fellow investor sharing some advice
XVS (OP)

Activity: 573
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:53:36 PM

Hello everyone,

Thanks

Swap was known 2-3 months before the official swap date. We did 2 official campaigns to get the word out (Twitter Campaign and in here), and made an official thread here exclusively for the swap. We also had it pinned in our twitter feed for months.

We had support agent go on all exchange chat box to spread the word out too.

If you checked the thread/twitter/Discord just once... 2-3 months before the swap, you would have known.
There is no excuses at all to miss the swap.

▐█▄                             █▌
▐██▄                            █▌
 ▐██▄                          ▄█▌
  ████▄                        ██▌
  ▐████▄                       ██▌
   ▐█████▌                    ███
    ██████▌                  ████
    ▐██████▌                ▄████
     ███████▌               ████▌
     ▐███████▌             █████
      ▐████████           █████▌
       █████████         ██████
       ▐█████████▄      ██████▌
        ██████████▄    ███████
        ▐██████████   ███████▌
         ████████   ▄████████
         ▐██████   █████████
          ████   ▄█████████▌
          ███   ███████████
               ███████████
             ▄███████████▌
            █████████████
            ████████████
            ▐██████████
            ▐█████████
            ▐████████
            ▐███████
            ▐█████▀
            ▐████
            ▐███
            ▐█▀
            ▐▀

VSYNC
| 

OF MONEY
CRYPTO-CURRENCY
| 

▄▄▄
▐█████▌
██▀ ▀██
██▄ ▄██
 █████           ▄▄▄
  ███          ▐█████▌
   █           ██▀ ▀██
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀█   ██▄ ▄██
           ▀    █████
                 ███
           █      █
           ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  █▀                 ▀█
  █                   █
█ █   ▄   ▄   ▄   ▄   █
█ █   ▀   ▀   ▀   ▀   █
█ █                   █
█ █▄                 ▄█
█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▄
 ▀▀█   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █ ▄▀
   █▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
|
alexF2007

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:16:00 PM

I am interested in this coin. Do you have roadmap for 2018?
cryptonikum

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:26:32 AM

Hello everyone,

Thanks

Swap was known 2-3 months before the official swap date. We did 2 official campaigns to get the word out (Twitter Campaign and in here), and made an official thread here exclusively for the swap. We also had it pinned in our twitter feed for months.

If you checked the thread/twitter/Discord just once... 2-3 months before the swap, you would have known.

you still have not answered any of my questions and what happens to the remaining coins that were not distributed.

but whatever, let's end it here. You guys keep on shilling your coin, I will make sure potential investors know that they have to protect their investment on a weekly basis with VSX so that the same would not happen to them. I am sure people will love it.
my88

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:05:17 AM

Hello everyone,

Thanks

you still have not answered any of my questions and what happens to the remaining coins that were not distributed.

but whatever, let's end it here. You guys keep on shilling your coin, I will make sure potential investors know that they have to protect their investment on a weekly basis with VSX so that the same would not happen to them. I am sure people will love it.

This is crypto - You should check your investment at least on a DAILY basis.
fracas

Activity: 392

Multiversum

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:05:27 AM

Any news about website release? I think this coin is very good.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
modsrocky

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:55:38 AM

more will come in january 2018, dev now in holidays

JudgeDredd_

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:55:08 AM

Hello everyone,

Thanks

This is crypto - You should check your investment at least on a DAILY basis.
That is true, I check all my investment often. That is on me to make the effort to keep track of everything.
thithai547

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:24:20 AM

Will we have more updating features besides instantX, DarkSend, Masternodes?
madmack1

Activity: 157
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:54:58 PM

Im liking this slow steady price increase.....  Smiley
octain

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:05:31 PM

I have it on good authority the dev team used the price rise to sell some of their coins and use the funds to get listed on a big exchange that starts with b Smiley

That it will come soon after the website which will be around the second week of jan
fracas

Multiversum

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:10:48 PM

A question for VSX dev seeing this is a privacy coin with some respect similar to Verge.

What do you think about Wraith protocol? Is it true? It doesn't seem so. They are advertising them since years and I have found this on Twitter:
"The developer is literally copy-and-pasting the codes from ShadowCash, which is advertised to support the feature called "Dual-Key Stealth Addresses.""

I am not a dev so I can't check myself but for sure VSX dev can. Is it true the "Wraith protocol" appeared on GitHub last week is just a copy paste of an old code from ShadowCash (now discontinued)?

Thanks

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
stacking9mm

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:32:26 PM

Hello. I'm interested in investing into VSX however when downloading the VSX Mac wallet the logo shows up as the PIVX logo? I was wondering if the devs or anyone has an explanation why the PIVX wallet logo shows up when downloading the VSX wallet. Thanks in advance.
fracas

Multiversum

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:36:42 PM

Hello. I'm interested in investing into VSX however when downloading the VSX Mac wallet the logo shows up as the PIVX logo? I was wondering if the devs or anyone has an explanation why the PIVX wallet logo shows up when downloading the VSX wallet. Thanks in advance.

I guess it's because they are using PIVX tech. as ColossusCoinXT.

olegoleg117

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:20:49 PM

With what coin can you compare VSX  by the number of coins in circulation and capitalization?
I want to understand the theoretical limit of price growth
Rookie Trader

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:18:56 AM

I think this is a coin.

I tis only pump and dump.

I see no fundamentals for this coint o grow.

Only newbies are buying this price up.

See no reason tu buy this coin.

Web page under construction for already 3 months if I am right.

No acivity in Twitter Facebook Cheesy

Do not invest into this coin, better sell and BUY BTC fork!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: