Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:24:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO]  (Read 144738 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
benhnghenghiep

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:21:03 AM

This is your opinion. There are other people from the "community" who disagree with you and believe in this or
other coins you may call them scams. Time will tell what happens in future.
I own 2 VSX masternodes and I get 300 USD every month as reward which pays my electricity, phone and internet bill.
When VSX price was high around 20 cent, I received 3000 USD rewards. This scam is making me money.
We are all here to make money. Investing in crypto is risky business and if you dont risk you wont gain.
Dont be pessimist you may miss great opportunities. 
Come back next year in this forum and tell us that you were right or you misjudged.

Peace !

It is likely that the adage high risk high return is always right. A project looks more cheating would make more profits for you. If VSX hit $1, you will be a millionaire with 2 masternodes.
olegoleg117

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:36:33 AM

I checked my MN and POS profitability statistics
It turned out this way for 3 days: 9,10,11 March
1 MN gives an average income of 288.2857143 VSX per day
(for now the receipts from MN go in parts to 63.75 VSX)

250000 VSX with POS made an average income of 314.6666667 VSX per day
(receipts from POS go in parts on 11.2499896 VSX)

Why is that ?
POS is more profitable than MN?
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:47:29 PM

I really can`t believe how bad is your pos paying system,it`s like i`m an crack addict and you`re taking advantage of me.
I`ve got 42k vsync and after POS started i had every single time 500-10000-20000 vsync on stake but i still got only 11.249997956 VSX.
Let`s say that this is not the problem,let`s say that i have another 2-3 friends with 2-3k vsync each and they`ve got shit from yesterday till now,
On this shit coin is no one to blame but me,i really didn`t believe in this stupid project,i was tired and drunk when i invested in it,i don`t mind because i bought 42k coins at 3.5-3.8 cents,i`m mad because they are rippers.
How come i receoved in the first 8-10 hours 9 rewards of 11.24983273277327327 VSX  and now,after another 8-10 hours i got shit ?!
Instead of creating shit coins,can you please,but can you please create something usefull,even bitcoin real price should be 1$ !
I understand the BTC agro and all the people who cares about this crypto world,but VSX is another shit coin,can you please,but can you please deliver something close to "BIG shit" ?
Vsync is not even shit,is beyond shit,is bad as fuck,it`s my mistake because i wanted and i tought i`ll be making some extra money with this coin.
But this coins is more than garbage,it`s my first sock i used 35 years ago and keept it into shit till now.

I could say " i hope this coin will go at 0.00000000000001 (cents, not btc)" ,i won`t,i`ll just wait for them to dissapeare!
I really don`t care about the money i invested in this coin,i just hope for this coin to die like the other useless coins!
Enjoy
In 2018 all the POS=Masternodes Coins will die,they will be the NEXT "ICO"

[VSX] Vsync is a scam project

Stay away from it!

There's shit project which isn't necessarily a scam but badly managed and there's scam project, where the aim is to hustle people out of their money with bad intentions. VSX is definitely both. This is a well orchestrated on going scam.
The Devs first came up with XVS, which was an instant pump n dump. Then rebranded/swaped in to vsx where they began to manipulate the supply to raise the price. For example, 3 days ago the circulation supply was about 170mil. They bought back some in hopes of inflating the price and once the price inflation attracts investors, they dump their coins from the total supply. Total scam artists. Not to mention this coin is totally useless! Ain't never going to be accepted anywhere lol
ur mom is a shit project. the block explorer had to be restarted ya retard, great info you giving out here you lying pile of shit
The Zah

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:05:38 AM

I really can`t believe how bad is your pos paying system,it`s like i`m an crack addict and you`re taking advantage of me.
I`ve got 42k vsync and after POS started i had every single time 500-10000-20000 vsync on stake but i still got only 11.249997956 VSX.
Let`s say that this is not the problem,let`s say that i have another 2-3 friends with 2-3k vsync each and they`ve got shit from yesterday till now,
On this shit coin is no one to blame but me,i really didn`t believe in this stupid project,i was tired and drunk when i invested in it,i don`t mind because i bought 42k coins at 3.5-3.8 cents,i`m mad because they are rippers.
How come i receoved in the first 8-10 hours 9 rewards of 11.24983273277327327 VSX  and now,after another 8-10 hours i got shit ?!
Instead of creating shit coins,can you please,but can you please create something usefull,even bitcoin real price should be 1$ !
I understand the BTC agro and all the people who cares about this crypto world,but VSX is another shit coin,can you please,but can you please deliver something close to "BIG shit" ?
Vsync is not even shit,is beyond shit,is bad as fuck,it`s my mistake because i wanted and i tought i`ll be making some extra money with this coin.
But this coins is more than garbage,it`s my first sock i used 35 years ago and keept it into shit till now.

I could say " i hope this coin will go at 0.00000000000001 (cents, not btc)" ,i won`t,i`ll just wait for them to dissapeare!
I really don`t care about the money i invested in this coin,i just hope for this coin to die like the other useless coins!
Enjoy
In 2018 all the POS=Masternodes Coins will die,they will be the NEXT "ICO"

[VSX] Vsync is a scam project

Stay away from it!

There's shit project which isn't necessarily a scam but badly managed and there's scam project, where the aim is to hustle people out of their money with bad intentions. VSX is definitely both. This is a well orchestrated on going scam.
The Devs first came up with XVS, which was an instant pump n dump. Then rebranded/swaped in to vsx where they began to manipulate the supply to raise the price. For example, 3 days ago the circulation supply was about 170mil. They bought back some in hopes of inflating the price and once the price inflation attracts investors, they dump their coins from the total supply. Total scam artists. Not to mention this coin is totally useless! Ain't never going to be accepted anywhere lol
ur mom is a shit project. the block explorer had to be restarted ya retard, great info you giving out here you lying pile of shit

Your mom is shit and you're the liar. When I posted that comment, the circulation supply was 170mil, now it's 230mil. You're everything that's wrong with crypto and possibly the world, you greedy scum maggot!!!
The Zah

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:12:39 AM

I dont know why these guys spread FUDs and what they achieve by doing so.
If you want to buy cheaper VSX, this is not the way to do it. If you want to invest in Vsync,
spreading FUD about the coin you want to invest in is like shooting your own foot.

Vsync has very good day volume lately, above 10K USD, considering
the low price of 3 cent a coin, in this down marked is not bad at all.
This shows that VSX is healthy and people invest for the future.
A friend of mine who is king of cryptos and has become rich with crypto investment says
that Vsync is a great long term investment, after reading about this project.
He is going to invest heavily and he believes the market cap of vsync will reach 800 mln USD.
That makes a VSX price of 4 USD and a masternode price of 1 mln USD.
I think his prediction is not far from reality when we see what this coin will become
after implementation of  this comprehensive and unique road-map which top coins dont have.
Vsync will stand out and will become one of top anonymous coins with great tech functions.

Peace !

I explained to you why it's a scam, not just blind "FUD" to get cheap VSX...LOL, get real. There's plenty of cheap projects out there that are better. Since you asked, the reason why we raise the alarm on such coins is because crypto is self regulated by the community. There is no police or SEC that's going to save us from this scam. It is up to us the community to warn each other. You claim it's a great investment because your rich friend said so. That's very weak reasoning. There's many crypto millionaires that don't know half the basics about investing. They just basically were lucky by throwing money at the market early. That's ALL. You cannot possibly judge how good or bad a coin is going to do expect by the community feelings towards the coin and I can tell you that the community is getting smarter. (btw coinscamlist.com lists VSX as a scam)

So, what coins do you consider "not" a scam?
Im not here to endorse other coins but there's obviously plenty.

So - You'll happily share what you consider bad, but, won't take responsibily for sharing what's good?
You may not realize it, but, you make your opinion invalid by this very omission.

Not to mention what you've shared as validation for your opinion happens with almost every coin similar to VSX.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying your logic is horribly flawed.

Good God your logic is off LOL. If endorsed a coin then my intentions in warning people about this scam would be in question and not sincere. I'm 100% you'd call me out on it too by saying I'm only bashing vsync because of personal agenda. There's plenty of non-scam that are well known and proven success, you don't need me for that.
The Zah

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:16:25 AM

If you want to buy cheaper VSX, this is not the way to do it. If you want to invest in Vsync,
spreading FUD about the coin you want to invest in is like shooting your own foot.

A friend of mine who is king of cryptos and has become rich with crypto investment says
He is going to invest heavily and he believes the market cap of vsync will reach 800 mln USD.
I think his prediction is not far from reality when we see what this coin will become
after implementation of  this comprehensive and unique road-map which top coins dont have.
Vsync will stand out and will become one of top anonymous coins with great tech functions.

Peace !

I explained to you why it's a scam, not just blind "FUD" to get cheap VSX...LOL, get real. There's plenty of cheap projects out there that are better. Since you asked, the reason why we raise the alarm on such coins is because crypto is self regulated by the community. There is no police or SEC that's going to save us from this scam. It is up to us the community to warn each other. You claim it's a great investment because your rich friend said so. That's very weak reasoning. There's many crypto millionaires that don't know half the basics about investing. They just basically were lucky by throwing money at the market early. That's ALL. You cannot possibly judge how good or bad a coin is going to do expect by the community feelings towards the coin and I can tell you that the community is getting smarter. (btw coinscamlist.com lists VSX as a scam)

This is your opinion. There are other people from the "community" who disagree with you and believe in this or
I own 2 VSX masternodes and I get 300 USD every month as reward which pays my electricity, phone and internet bill.
When VSX price was high around 20 cent, I received 3000 USD rewards. This scam is making me money.
We are all here to make money. Investing in crypto is risky business and if you dont risk you wont gain.
Come back next year in this forum and tell us that you were right or you misjudged.

Peace !
Look at the circulation supply now. It's 270mil now. This coin will die, I guarantee it. Sorry.
benhnghenghiep

Activity: 222

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:40:23 AM

The problem is rewards for staking fluctuate more than MN, which is almost fixed. Staking rewards mainly depends on luck. Stakers have to fight each other to find blocks.
The problem you said is right. Stakers have to fight for blocks and depends on their staking weight, and luckiness to win. Honestly, I don't think that daily rewards for stakers will be higher than MN holders day by day. Sometimes higher, sometimes lower.

It's really unfair with the MN holders. They have to pay some bills for vpn. We need to report this serious problem into Dev.
Scheroxx

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:29:00 AM

Here is the official statement from Vsync in the telegram channel about the circulation supply:

"Iquidus Explorer (Open source) is indexing the total market supply the wrong way. Please bare with us as we try to patch this issue. The supply displayed on the explorer is not correct, it is adding send/receive amount in the supply which is wrong. We will update you as we find a solution for this."

Keep calm guys. It's an issue.

orbitdv

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:43:06 AM

wallet (5K coins) 6 days working and no recive staking coin  Huh

Check if your wallet is locked. I have less than 7K and have started staking two days ago. The first day 2 came in, and today 1 came in, though just slightly over 11 vsx.
my wallet no locked  Undecided and no staking
pham42760

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:16:28 PM

Here is the official statement from Vsync in the telegram channel about the circulation supply:

"Iquidus Explorer (Open source) is indexing the total market supply the wrong way. Please bare with us as we try to patch this issue. The supply displayed on the explorer is not correct, it is adding send/receive amount in the supply which is wrong. We will update you as we find a solution for this."

Yeah, real supporters will keep calm, FUders will try spreading FUDs as many as possible. Good luck, FUder.
nguyenhongsen

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:03:23 PM

Do you have the signature campaign, or who want to support you, they will wear your signature?
cdbvcmg

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

Do you have the signature campaign, or who want to support you, they will wear your signature?
Both of them
There is link to join Vsync signature campaign. Please read its rules very carefully (particularly minimum number of post per week)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3000878.0

And, of course, you can wear Vsync signature codes to support this one without payments when signature campaign end.
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

Peace !

Peace !
Look at the circulation supply now. It's 270mil now. This coin will die, I guarantee it. Sorry.
12:02:39

gettxoutsetinfo

12:02:40

{
    "height" : 268021,
    "bestblock" : "9a7973d9e7d33d06cf0e7d01f5743058a2613584d7f9fadb671d48af6325dce2",
    "transactions" : 86827,
    "txouts" : 191771,
    "bytes_serialized" : 7637041,
    "hash_serialized" : "5b915135bd7c967628bb68a598cf748921d327dd2a0251eb5329492dcdcc19d7",
    "total_amount" : 168226844.20091701
}
stop spreading your lies. "total_amount" : 168226844.20091701   ya got it. write it down. this project is legit 100 %, now you sold all your coin and your out good riddance.
duydien

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:26:28 AM

Yeah, real supporters will keep calm, FUders will try spreading FUDs as many as possible. Good luck, FUder.

Agree, it's true that the potential project always have so many fudders. I think it's too early to say what will happen. But Vsx has got some attentions from community. We need to wait some fascination showed up.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
OneLeper

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:27:11 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 06:06:46 AM by OneLeper

What happened to all the pools? I tried all the pools listed and no one is mining vsx. Any suggestions guys n gals?

EDIT: Also I can not get solo mining to work in KRNLX version of ccminer.

Running cmd : ccminer.exe -a xevan -o http://127.0.0.1:1234 -u x -p x -i 20

conf:
rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=x
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=1234

All I get is this error:
JSON-RPC call failed: Method not found
get_work failed, retry after 30 seconds
lucv

Activity: 104

Force Network - The Internet. Redefined

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:37:24 AM

What happened to all the pools? I tried all the pools listed and no one is mining vsx. Any suggestions guys n gals?

conf:
rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=x
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=1234

All I get is this error:

Mining stage (POW) is over its POS now.

x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:30:45 AM

tell me what time of ripening of coins? I have 2 days to keep, but not yet active. or a new version of the purse should be downloaded
orbitdv

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:31:37 PM

explorer no my walllet  Angry
coinexchange no recive !  Angry
paezaa041

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:14:01 PM

explorer off ??
https://i.imgur.com/h0sFPbM.jpg
OneLeper

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:49:23 PM

conf:
rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=x
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=1234

All I get is this error:

Mining stage (POW) is over its POS now.

Ok I am still new to mining etc. Isn't mining still needed to verify transactions etc. How does POS work. I currently have a very small amount that I was able to mine recently. 291 coins and some change lol.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: