Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:48:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can you do with Bitcoins but can't do with Dollars?  (Read 1824 times)
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:41:58 PM

If you hold bitcoins for around five years, the original price might double or triple or even be ten times the original, on the other hand if you hold dollars for 5 years the price won't increase enough to make you a profit like bitcoin does.
Agree, if you hold bitcoin even for a long time there will be a profit and your money will grow, but in dollars your money is still the same. The bitcoin is increasing its value and you can use anywhere around the world and you can use it through online for payments or billings not like in dollars it cannot be use. You can also invest and buy some coins and you will earn profit for the next many days.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:42:45 PM

What can you do with Bitcoins but can't do with Dollars?

Well, there is a thing that most people who has Bitcoin do. It is by buying Bitcoin at their desired price, then sell it when its price increases. You can also pay anonymously with Bitcoin and send it anywhere in the world. You cannot send dollar anywhere in the world unless you will use a financial service.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:50:51 PM

I can hodl my bitcoin as a store of value rather than saving my Dollars in a bank, and there is the tendency that my bitcoin will appreciate in values in the wallet more than keeping a dollar in a bank all these features is not achievable with a dollar.
avtonomro

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:11:27 PM

If you have 10 dollars, its value will always remain 10 dollars only. In case of bitcoins it can be $20 after a month. Smiley
Rinchik

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:10:17 PM

Bitcoin can make you rich after a while, the dollar can not Cheesy
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:13:57 PM

It is obvious that much, not just so bitcoin enjoys such popularity. Although unlimited transfers to any country and much more.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:25:07 PM

If you hold bitcoins for around five years, the original price might double or triple or even be ten times the original, on the other hand if you hold dollars for 5 years the price won't increase enough to make you a profit like bitcoin does.

yes that's true, the value of bitcoin is increasing in year by year and as we all know bitcoin is the one of the promising investment especially for long term investment. dollar is like the other fiat, it is so difficult to increase its value.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:27:06 PM

What can you do with Bitcoins, but can not do with dollars?
Hello everybody. The most important thing is that I can send any amount of Bitcoin for several hours, and sometimes, several minutes, to anywhere in the world without leaving home. And I'm attracted more to Bitcoin because its price has risen very much in the past few years. And the dollar is now cheaper than the same 5 years ago.
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:56:26 PM

There are some things that I can only do with bitcoin and cannot be done with dollars. The first, with bitcoin I can make transactions safely because I can use an anonymous identity so that my real identity is kept very confidential. When transactions use dollars then I must include my real identity. Second, I can transact with bitcoin quickly and without tax but when transactions with dollars I can be taxed and not to be hindered by the policy of state authorities. Third, I can transact in large numbers at once but when using dollars, when we make a large transaction there will be certain security systems, for example from where our money is and what the big transaction is for.

delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:17:22 PM

Save up and cash out with a small Commission))) Change to something unusual, give (friends just love bitcoin gifts))) and buy interesting products.Sometimes there are very tempting offers for goods with the price in bitcoins, this is what you can not buy in the store.Dollars I spend quickly,and bitcoins have learned to postpone finally.I consider bitcoin in the longer term, I expect to make money on the rate hike.So far, everything is more or less normal.Put the money in the Bank in the Fund working on the exchange rate and very much lost in the money.Bitcoin is more pleasing and helps.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:23:08 PM

Bitcoin can possible to get dollars . Bitcoin can give more money that can help to our daily needs and even wants. And this is change our life. Because even me I chanhe my life too. But I believe even bitoin it's better we need still dollars.
Criptomen

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:37:01 PM

• Very low commissions that do not depend on either the recipient's country or the amount transferred
  • Everything works 24/7/365 without holidays
  • Almost instant transfers
  • New opportunities (smart contracts, multi-signatures)
  • Getting rid of middlemen

and this is just what I remembered right away
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:42:22 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency, and has a very high value compared to dollars, so bitcoin can be invested as a digital asset, whereas for dollars it's a real currency!
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:57:59 PM

Agree, if you hold bitcoin even for a long time there will be a profit and your money will grow, but in dollars your money is still the same. The bitcoin is increasing its value and you can use anywhere around the world and you can use it through online for payments or billings not like in dollars it cannot be use. You can also invest and buy some coins and you will earn profit for the next many days.
Bitcoin can used to pay all over the network. The price even volatile can give good profit when you invest with it. Bitcoin has lot to do unlike dollars that had fixed value that even you keep it cannot increase the price unless you place it on banks. Bitcoin can transfer more faster where you do not need to go on remittances.

bitcoinfuck

Activity: 634
Merit: 106

Europe Belongs To Christians

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:30:16 AM

[/quote

buy weapons without serials lol

[/url]
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:41:16 AM

there are many things that we can do with bitcoin that can't do with dollars, the special things is sending into another people anonymously, the sender dont know who is the receiver and the receiver dont know the sender (from the address) and the second thing is bitcoin can transffered across the world with low fee than normal bank

entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:52:20 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency, and has a very high value compared to dollars, so bitcoin can be invested as a digital asset, whereas for dollars it's a real currency!

Even though bitcoin is a currency, it can still be treated as an asset because many are buying it as an investment so that in the future, when the price goes up, they can sell it for a profit. There is a possibility for it to increase in price in a short period of time because of its volatility that's why it has the advantage over dollars since it has limited supply so as long as the demand is there, it's price will increase. Dollars would just continue to go down in value because it has unlimited supply since anytime, they can just print additional dollars or any other fiat currency for that matter.

What can you do with Bitcoins, but can not do with dollars?
Hello everybody. The most important thing is that I can send any amount of Bitcoin for several hours, and sometimes, several minutes, to anywhere in the world without leaving home. And I'm attracted more to Bitcoin because its price has risen very much in the past few years. And the dollar is now cheaper than the same 5 years ago.

The direction of dollar and bitcoin is opposite because as time flies, bitcoin's value goes up while dollar's value goes down over the years due to inflation. In terms of sending money and opening accounts, it is just easier to create a bitcoin wallet and you don't even need documents to do so while in banks, a lot of documents is needed that's why many people do not have bank accounts because they cannot provide the documents.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Inasal03

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:58:32 AM

I can earn invest and sell it in a high price like doble or not  just doble triple the price here in bitcoin that just like in dollar we can invest earn but we can sell only in a low price not just like bitcoin that why theirs a big profit here in bitcoin.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:04:50 AM

The only thing that distinguishes between bitcoin and dollars is that we can make transactions between countries without being limited by distance and without having to exchange currencies first. This makes bitcoin more efficient and effective than using dollars in a transaction.
Nicoleaustin86

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:14:12 AM

I think only one thing is high or low profit, because if we are a dollar in two years of the original price it cannot be X2, but with Bitcoin anything well can happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: