Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:01:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can you do with Bitcoins but can't do with Dollars?  (Read 1824 times)
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:14:28 AM

The two are both medium of exchange but they do not have exactly the same structure. I can easily convert bitcoins into money without leaving the house, unlike dollars before I convert it into fiat in my country I need a money exchanger. Bitcoin is digital currency and intangible asset while dollar is controlled and issued by the government and it is a tangible asset. They are both can be used as payment but bitcoin is in a more innovative way.

Many banks offer multi-currency accounts which allow you to effortlessly convert between different fiat currencies without leaving you home and with minimal spreads. It looks like you are mostly talking about exchanging paper dollars but since there are no paper bitcoins, your comparison is not a valid one. In most cases you can convert dollars (or whatever fiat you have) in your bank account without much ado, so there is no difference or it is only a small and insignificant one.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:41:07 PM

I'm not sure but the thing that I know is that two are good to invest and make a bussiness. In my side I don't want to compare that two's because bitcoin and dollars helps me a lot in may ways. I earn in bitcoin through investment and convert it into a dollars.
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:50:08 PM

I can’t hold bitcoin physically the way i hold my dollars physically. Bitcoin is digital while dollor is fiat. Though both of them can be used digitally, the value of bitcoin is too high, profitable and more beneficial.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:56:58 PM

Here in our country i don’t have dollors but i have bitcoin. I invest make use of it for my family’s benefit to help me produce gor my family needs. Dollar is good but bitcoin has a higher value and best investment for me.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BlackOpsLine54

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:10:30 PM

The major different between them is one we can see and and another we can't and yes it is right that both of them are currency but holding bitcoin is more profitable and this is the major thing that we can do with bitcoin but not with dollar.
Christine Tavares

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:03:30 AM

Bitcoin helps you transfer money beyond the border easilier and faster than dollar. I your salary is enough for you to afford your life, you will have a spare money. If you put that amount of Dollar in you safe, you take a risk that your money decrease in purchasing power. Or less worse, you put it in a bank, the real interest after deducting inflation is not significant. But puting money into Bitcoin is called "using money to create money". Bitcoin is an investment and can yield profit.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:05:52 AM

What can you do with Bitcoins but can't do with Dollars?

dollars is stanble even you are earning this but in bitcoin you will get more dollars if you earn this and you can use this bitcoin to pay your bills and debts amd others and this is much faster than dollars so i believe that this system id our future.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:30:18 AM

First of all, with the help of bitcoin you can earn quickly.It's not gonna work with the dollar.I know people who make very good money on the course races.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:41:20 AM

First of all, with the help of bitcoin you can earn quickly.It's not gonna work with the dollar.I know people who make very good money on the course races.
We just hold dollars and gain while in dollars we can only hold it but we can gain it is called a savings while if we hold bitcoin we can called it as an investment. That was really a big difference between the dollars and bitcoin.  Bitcoin is amazing but we can also loss on it so we need to make a great decision on crypto feild.
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:46:39 AM

You can sell it and bitcoin have own system unlike to dollars that depending on the economic of their own countries. Bitcoin can invest in the many site but dollars sre limited, Bitcoin can be mine like other minerals on but its no the same process,it is mine  in the online , dollars are paper you cant mine it using our computer equipment.
rnssol

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:49:28 AM

You might want to read this article to know where you can and can not spend bitcoins and see the difference of usage of bitcoins and dollars.
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/07/heres-how-you-can-and-cant-spend-bitcoin.html
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:49:46 AM

Bitcoins are way stronger than dollars and basically, bitcoins are pure freedom to transfer money to any part of the world without restrictions, no matter how low or high the bitcoins you are about to send. None of these can be done by your typical dollar account without being scrutinized by the world bank.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
InboundMercury

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:59:54 PM

I can see my dollar but can't see my bitcoin on the other hand if I hold my bitcoin it will increase and give me profit but if I hold dollar it will give me nothing.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:25:32 AM

Comparing bitcoin and the dollar is like comparing a letter to an email. They basically serve the same purpose, but the difference lies in the process of its production and delivery. If you compare cash payments to bitcoin payments, the latter will of course, be faster, cheaper and more secure.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:16:55 AM

I can subscribe to a channel without having to complete bank data and without making a credit card
with BTC payment becomes easier and safer and the transaction fee is very low and certainly there is no limit

tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:27:10 AM

I have check for last three years Ii see at dollar’s just have few change of price, maybe about 5% is more highest, by the way for bitcoin have change more than 100% for last three years and it could be your way which one to choose for investment at the future, dollar’s or bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: