Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:34:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Metaverse|decentralised open platform of digital assets & digital identity  (Read 66959 times)
devega

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:43:25 PM

@ermis1975, try Bitfinex
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TylerRice

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:29:24 PM

Is there any working exchange that is not Bitfinex?

Anything i seem to find has been in maintenance for a week now.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:00:59 PM

Hello! Just have seen the new medium account for Metaverse and has to say it looks wonderful!
After reading the report on the development progress found that the Metaverse Supernova update added a new Digital Identity layer and now you could create your own Avatar.
As I understand, avatars allow more convenient and secured transactions between Metaverse users and IMO this will be the upcoming trend in the future!

So many great news for the last weeks: partnerships with Trade.io, LEXIT, German company li-x that will use the Metaverse blockchain to secure software license transfers!
Wish this trend would not stop in the future! Great work!
deep.fritz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:26:27 AM

has anyone seen the FPGA mining stuff yet?  apparently it's 10-20x faster than GPUs. 

original post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3459858.0
information and guides https://fpga.guide

thoughts on how this will effect Metaverse? 
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:22:29 AM

Metaverse Weekly Report (7.16–7.20)
Welcome to the Metaverse Weekly Progress Report for the week of July 16! Read about our development and marketing progress in this weekly update brought to you by the Metaverse team.
https://medium.com/metaverse-blockchain/metaverse-weekly-report-7-16-7-20-e57b9dd06911
orangutan_love

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:34:16 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 10:16:38 PM by orangutan_love

delete
GogiR

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:46:42 PM

Comining - an excellent multi-pool for mining more than 30 coins of current and profitable cryptocurrencies at the moment, technical support via chat in Telegram and Discord. Convenient, simplified registration and subsequent authorization through your Google account (to register click "log in with Google"), detailed statistics of your account, as well as Top miners. Servers in Europe, Japan, Singapore, USA and Russia.

Fee: 1%
Mining: PPLNT, Solo, and Prop reward for mining.

- Stable payments
- DDOS protection
- Great ping
- Support Nicehash
- Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
- Telegram and Discord chat support.

Join the pool to mine Metaverse ===> http://comining.me/metaverse
flowjob

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:23:15 AM

The wallet does not support "importaddress" API call for watch-only addresses. Is this something that is planned or will Metaverse never be able to deal with watch-only addresses?

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:43:16 PM

Metaverse Weekly Report (7.23–7.29)
Welcome to the Metaverse Weekly Progress Report for the week of July 23! Read about our development and marketing progress in this weekly update brought to you by the Metaverse team.
https://medium.com/@mvs_org/metaverse-weekly-report-7-23-7-29-2c10e9cd1a43
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:32:08 AM

However, one advantage of ETP over ETH is also, ETP has no onchain Smart Contract at the moment. And most of future Smart Contract maybe dealt by onchain execution of set of transaction and Dapp, so . There will be no junk or hack code exploited in to the chain.
dodopool

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:50:21 PM

Hi there! Does anyone have thoughts why price growth?

There has been multiple "real world" partnership news, since supernova launch, could be catching attention from non-chinese part of the world.

Main chat in slack or telegram/wechat? Interesting project and I'm trying to communicated with devs.

main chat is in telegram, but as usual it is in fud -> antifud -> fud -> antifud loop. you can contact support staff (chinese working hours) but devs are generally developing rather than chat. if you have issues suggestions you can use https://github.com/mvs-org/metaverse

there is a smaller, less noisy community on discord as well.

How can I exchange Metaverse to other coins (ETC, ETH, BTC?) I try Hitbtc but its not working for days...

use bitfinex,
or topbtc (for china)
or rightbtc (for others)

Is there any working exchange that is not Bitfinex?

Anything i seem to find has been in maintenance for a week now.

Use rightbtc

Hello! Just have seen the new medium account for Metaverse and has to say it looks wonderful!
After reading the report on the development progress found that the Metaverse Supernova update added a new Digital Identity layer and now you could create your own Avatar.
As I understand, avatars allow more convenient and secured transactions between Metaverse users and IMO this will be the upcoming trend in the future!

So many great news for the last weeks: partnerships with Trade.io, LEXIT, German company li-x that will use the Metaverse blockchain to secure software license transfers!
Wish this trend would not stop in the future! Great work!

Avatars will be a lot more than just "shorthand addresses" it is required for the next phases where designated oracles will tie real world assets to on chain assets.

Jupp S

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:50:10 AM

Wow. Do anyone know why Metaverse is doing so well in this red storm? unbelievable.
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:51:17 AM

Lightwallet Update

We are excited to announce a new version of the lightwallet. Check out the newly added features below.

Estimated Deposit Time
Estimated Unlocking Date
Customized Transaction Fee
Public Message
Updated Number of Addresses

https://medium.com/@mvs_org_62857/lightwallet-update-899f52e75aec
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:52:04 PM

I would like to ask if there is some safe exchange site without verification process?
And I would like to ask if what pool is the best to mine Metaverse with Claymore miner?
I just want to switch some of my GPU to mine this coin because it looks like the price is continuously increasing in the near future.
erwan

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:23:57 AM

Let’s hope that the massive players who went long are here for the long target. As long as they keep their positions open the only direction is up. I guess they know it and will push it further. They know that ETP is undervalued and that FOMO will start soon. Man, if we skyrocket against market that gonna be epic! Smiley
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:05:40 PM

Metaverse Weekly Report (7/30 — 8/4)
https://medium.com/@mvs_org/metaverse-weekly-report-7-30-8-4-535c621f4dfc

Welcome to the Metaverse Weekly Progress Report for the week of July 30th! Read about our development and marketing progress in this weekly update brought to you by the Metaverse team.
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:37:48 AM

Here, as far as Metaverse goes, I was always blown away by the community – people here are incredibly friendly. It's no coincidence. As it is correct - this is one of the most important indicators for the project, the negative can not lead to success

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
bineva17

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:49:44 AM

Let’s hope that the massive players who went long are here for the long target. As long as they keep their positions open the only direction is up. I guess they know it and will push it further. They know that ETP is undervalued and that FOMO will start soon. Man, if we skyrocket against market that gonna be epic! Smiley

I don't think so. Many bag holders still wait for their coins released after being locked last year, then dump them all. The growth of price is just the manipulation of Bitfinex as usual.
SheldonLeeCooper

Activity: 434
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:34:25 AM

Metaverse Explained: Plugin CLI

You can extend the Metaverse wallet functionality by creating your own plugins. Also you can use other third party plugins or share your own with others. To make the creation and development of plugins even easier we created a CLI tool that can help you to get started.

https://medium.com/metaverse-blockchain/metaverse-explained-plugin-cli-e7c7f725db92
ZeroCX

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:17:14 AM

I don't think so. Many bag holders still wait for their coins released after being locked last year, then dump them all. The growth of price is just the manipulation of Bitfinex as usual.

When wil the coins be released after being locked? tnx for the info
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: