Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:33:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Metaverse|decentralised open platform of digital assets & digital identity  (Read 66959 times)
Valentine_13

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:36:04 AM

BlockReward?

only 3 doesnt seem work it an long block time 24 sec

You can mine this at:
http://cryptopoolpond.com

I had to iron out a few bugs, but seems to be working fine for a few days now. Also, the payment page is showing incorrect payout numbers. You actually get x10 what it says. Just move the decimal point to the right one and that's what you'll get paid. That should be fixed within the next day or two though. We currently have over 100 miners and getting close to 100 gh/s on this coin.

Cryptopoolpond looks down again :/
Any other pool somehwere ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:25:24 AM

BlockReward?

only 3 doesnt seem work it an long block time 24 sec

You can mine this at:
http://cryptopoolpond.com

I had to iron out a few bugs, but seems to be working fine for a few days now. Also, the payment page is showing incorrect payout numbers. You actually get x10 what it says. Just move the decimal point to the right one and that's what you'll get paid. That should be fixed within the next day or two though. We currently have over 100 miners and getting close to 100 gh/s on this coin.

Cryptopoolpond looks down again :/
Any other pool somehwere ?

They are doing updates to fix some bugs and the display bug 1 hr ETA
Same Same

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:03:26 PM

Anyone else having issue running the win64 wallet?
I'm able to install, it downloads the blockchains, but when I doubleclick on the MVSD link, I'm being directed to 127.0.0.1:8880 (don't remember the exact port number, but it should be pretty close), and I get a page not found on my browser.

Ionico

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:22:52 PM

I tried mining this coin for a couple of days. Claymore works just fine, the main issue is that payouts are substantially lower than what the mining profitability calculator estimates. When i stated with 320Mh the calculator estimated 10 coins, I only managed to mine close to 7, now the calculator estimates 4.6 coins a day. Switched back to my main coins. It's not worth it when there is ZERO information available regarding difficulty, block rewards and other important information.

revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:27:31 PM

Metaverse is a decentralised open platform of smart properties and digital identities, based on public blockchain technology.
Oct 13
Progress Report (9th Oct. — 13th Oct.)

https://medium.com/@mvs_org/progress-report-9th-oct-13th-oct-a274d2bf2ff4

Introduction
Metaverse is a public blockchain project that aims to provide decentralized services based on digital assets, digital identity and value intermediaries in order to build an open ecosystem in which digital value can be freely circulated. Detailed information can be found in our white paper ,which is actively being revised.
We are trying our best to update all our social media channels in a timely and thorough
Note: As we had a one-week bank holiday, this report only contains one week progress.
Week in Review
Trading Platform
We are super pleased to announce that Metaverse is now trading on BITSUN.NET

BitSun is a singapore exchange which lists only the top coins — ETH, ETC, LTC, and BCC.
Development
Web Wallet Development Progress:
· Get public key — filter multisig address parameter
· Remove upgrade database process in initchain
· Modify windows webpath direction
Mobile Wallet Development Progress:
· Token Master (Android version V0.8.3) has been upload to Google Play market, this is an emergency version that fixed domain name issue. Please download new version as soon as possible.
Roadmap:
we are currently focusing on developing asset re-issuance and asset freezing functions, as well as the basic functions supporting digital identity. Our dev goals for the coming quarter are as follows:
- October
· Development and beta testing of Digital Identities
· Launch the decentralized matching orders Metaverse Improvement Proposal (MIP)
· Promote our open source community
-November
· Digital Identity will be integrated into the wallet in the form of an MIP. We are waiting for a large number of test reports from the testnet.
· Metaverse’s matching orders will enter beta testing phase.
-December
· code development related to Metaverse’s consensus mechanism upgrade, asset reissuance, asset freezing
· some basic digital identity functions will be completed.
A rough outline of our goals for the first half of 2018 are:
Feb 2018: make progress on code development related to upgrades of digital identity functions, Oracle mechanisms for digital identities, asset pledging and digital asset exchange.
May 2018: activate the MIP function if it is able to gain widespread support among the community.
Other information
Metaverse CSR — a visit to Shanghai Children’s Medical Center (SCMC) Metaverse staff visited Shanghai Children’s Medical Center (SCMC) as one of the company’s corporate social responsibility (CSR) volunteer activities on October 12, 2017.
We would launch a new project: Metaverse Weekly Express. This express collects novelty or related news of blockchain area. It’s coming soon this week, Stay tuned for us!
We’ve been receiving requests for an AMA. Let us know if you would like one!
Follow us and keep up with the latest news on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Slack or Telegram!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mvsofficial/
Telegram: https://t.me/Metaverse_Blockchain
Slack: https://metaverse-project.herokuapp.com
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Metaverse_Blockchain/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mvs_org
Github: https://github.com/mvs-org/metaverse

krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:58:13 AM

Digital identities Beta testing this month  Shocked Shocked Shocked
dodopool

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 01:29:43 PM

i dont understand why people are mining this coin.. wouldnt it be easier to get more if you mined zcash or eth and bought etp  Huh Shocked

Its currently more profitable than eth due to ice age and zcash is not good on amd

problem is rewards from the pools are way lower than they are supposed to be, I think pool operators

are scaming miners since the stupid developer did not even release a normal executable damon and does not provide instructions on how to use the wallet as a mining rpc host smh

and how do you come to that conclusion my good sir? my pool is as transparent as humanly possible, what is mined and what is payed is documented with transaction ids that you can confirm. Like all other pools and forks that are also using sammys open ethereum pool.

Unfortunately the word "scam" is used so carefree and so frequently in this forum it starts loosing its meaning.
I am running this following stack on screenshot on AWS and pool at the moment does not make any money for me at all. I am just keeping it there hoping the coin will take off.

BurgINK

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:00:26 PM

I have written an article about Metaverse ETP on Medium:

https://medium.com/@BurgINK/metaverse-a-new-neo-eth-challenger-why-the-rally-was-overdue-and-why-i-dont-think-it-ll-stop-857c5390f16e

Feel free to share if you like it!
Jack Dunn

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:46:33 PM

Hello all, ETP is listed on BitSun.
BitSun is a Singapore exchange, which is available to trade ETH,LTC,ETC,BCC and ETP and ETC.

Please visit and start your trading: https://bitsun.net

Good News.

I have a question if you dont mind.

The github seems a bit inactive with the last commit over 20 days ago.

What is the particular reason for this?

-the china exchange/ICO ban?
-the national holiday?
-efforts focused on other areas of endeavours?

I was evaluating this coin and what is raising my doubts is the low contribution in GitHub.
From September, only 1 developer is working actively on the main repository.

https://github.com/mvs-org/metaverse/graphs/contributors?from=2017-09-05&to=2017-10-14&type=c

Did you evaluate this point?
What do you think about it?

salary123

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:48:00 PM

This project in the local very fire, recently what new progress?
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:12:39 PM

They already have the foundations...

Libbitcoin is just the foundation of Metaverse. Lets use an analogy to make it easier to understand.
If you’re building a house somewhere and someone else put an excellent foundation there already there is absolutely no need to do it all over again. In the case of Metaverse that foundation is Libbitcoin, a thoroughly tested platform that works perfectly and has been bug tested many times. And once the foundation stands you can built the house and that is done by combining the advantages of Ethereum and Bitshares. The Ethereum part makes smart contracts easier and Bitshares offers an easy solution to asset creation, trading and ownership. All of these projects are tried and proven to work flawlessly and built a perfect base on which Metaverse can built their project on. This way the team can focus on the KYC and oracle part because everything else is already solid and only needs little work.

So the criticism that the Metaverse team tries to do too much at once isn’t really valid.

Quote from the whitepaper

Advantages of choosing Libbitcoin:
1. Metaverse is not a simple altcoin. The integration of digital assets and digital identity
requires code to be highly modular. By studying versions 0.8 and 0.12 of the Bitcoin code,
we believe the coupling of Bitcoin Core is relatively high, which is not conducive to the development and maintenance of Metaverse.
2. In terms of code structure, some of the historical problems faced by Bitcoin Core such as C + + templates and macros also plague Metaverse debugging. The class inheritance hierarchy is unclear, which causes problems for reconstruction.
3. Bitcoin Core’s code does not support Unicode.
After comparing Libbitcoin and Bitcoin Core’s code, we found Libbitcoin to be superior in the 3 areas mentioned above, especially in terms of readability and module coupling.
Disadvantages of Libbitcoin:
1. Missing important modules such as miner, account and json-rpc;
2. It produces more bugs when trying to establish a network connection for blocksynchronization.
3. As a result of using the boost-asio library, Libbitcoin designed a large number of handlers to achieve the asynchronous effect, causing problems for underlying module tracking and debugging.
4. The amount of code is huge. A lot of extra work must be done to achieve clear module design and to meet mandatory code requirements.
Libbitcoin has been under constant development since 2011 and has stood the test of time as one of the most reliant pieces of technology in the crypto space...../
NotoriousPyro

Activity: 132

Metaverse.farm ETP Mining Pool

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 12:03:50 AM

Min. payout threshold: 0.5 ETP. Payouts every 30 minutes.
Block reward system: PROP Proportional payout system.
Pool fee:
0.1% until 02 / 2018.
0.5% 02 / 2018 - 08 / 2018.
1.0% 08 / 2018 - onwards.

Hosted in Italy.

High performance server with low fee regular payout and professional server admin.

https://metaverse.farm/

Hosted by the PyroNexus.com network. Not affiliated to the Metaverse project or ViewFin.

Contact
Email: admin@metaverse.farm

doktor83

Activity: 2520
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:45:11 AM

Pool fee:
0.1% until 02 / 2018.

Hosted in Italy.

High performance server with low fee regular payout and professional server admin.

Hosted by the PyroNexus.com network. Not affiliated to the Metaverse project or ViewFin.

Contact

So you did manage at the end setting up a pool for ETP.
I hope it will be stable, let me give you some hash Smiley

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:37:21 AM

good presentation of metaverse

Metaverse (ETP): The Most Undervalued Cryptocurrency - NEO 2.0

by CryptoFuture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jflj0DdJSDw

NotoriousPyro

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:52:04 AM

Pool fee:
0.1% until 02 / 2018.

Hosted in Italy.

Contact

So you did manage at the end setting up a pool for ETP.
I hope it will be stable, let me give you some hash Smiley

Nice to have you onboard. USA and Asia servers will come if it is successful.

AnonRR

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:33:21 AM

Well, Bought two hundred ETP on Friday the 13th... Not sure it was a good time/day to buy them  Grin
But for now it all looks good  Tongue .. have read the whitepaper and lot of reviews, it certainly looks promising specially introducing Digital Avatars. Do not want to satisfy myself so asking you guys as well. How many of you think the current bullish pattern is going to last until few days after the hard fork or even when the Chinese exchanges come back online?
dodopool

Activity: 238

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 09:48:38 AM

Well, Bought two hundred ETP on Friday the 13th... Not sure it was a good time/day to buy them  Grin
But for now it all looks good  Tongue .. have read the whitepaper and lot of reviews, it certainly looks promising specially introducing Digital Avatars. Do not want to satisfy myself so asking you guys as well. How many of you think the current bullish pattern is going to last until few days after the hard fork or even when the Chinese exchanges come back online?

if you are talking about short term in/out i think end of this month will be critical, with BTC fork drama. If you are talking about mid-long term. I have huge expectations for may-june 2018 Smiley

I bought "some" when it was 0.9 so not in a hurry, and I hesitate call it a bullish pattern with 1 week of data Smiley

sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:58:11 AM

Hit $ 5 today. This coin is going crazy. I wish I had invested some money :/ Is it too late?
weakhand

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:58:29 AM

bullish stamped all over this
AnonRR

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:02:21 AM

if you are talking about short term in/out i think end of this month will be critical, with BTC fork drama. If you are talking about mid-long term. I have huge expectations for may-june 2018 Smiley

I bought "some" when it was 0.9 so not in a hurry, and I hesitate call it a bullish pattern with 1 week of data Smiley

Ok Thanks - Whats happening in may 2018?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: