Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:27:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need advice for bitcoin wallet..  (Read 2033 times)
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:07:20 AM

you should try the Official Bitcoin Wallets on this link https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:24:17 AM

I advice you to make a bitcoin by coinbase.com because it is secured and you can protect your bitcoin by 2FA authenticator in that site since 5 years my bitcoins in coinbase without any problems and stolen by hackers
johnlhy253

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:32:37 AM

i like  the blockchain wallet and coinbase buy am using coin.ph as wallet for my county i can paid my internet bills and load for they have many others in blockchain for trading and coinbase for withdrawal and referral ther are many wallet but you have to research to know the advantage and disadvantage i many wallet are fake so be care full to choice .   

This is nice. thank you for the information. as a newbie in the world of crypto, i need to read a lot to make me more knowledgable on entering the world of crypto. Now, i know what wallet should i use.
Jiralhanae

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:46:19 AM

As a Bitcoin newbie myself I recommend for you to do some research on different types of Bitcoin wallets such as:

Cold wallets & hot wallets
All wallets are classified as either hot or cold. One that is connected to the internet or
is online is said to be "hot". On the other hand cold implies it is offline/disconnected.
Deskop wallets
Designed to be downloaded and used on laptops and personal computers.
Mobile wallets
Using phones for most tasks days and bitcoin wallets tailored for your smartphone is therefore very convenient.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:53:47 AM

its depend in what is your purpose, for stored it with mining? for trading ? for investment program in bitcoin? or you use that wallet just only daily use? I think you can try blockchain.info, its a online wallet its good for daily use, and save for short term, and try bitcoin core for save your bitcoin in a very long times

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Badik

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:51:34 PM

I am newcomer and very interested about bitcoin. I need a wallet before I am purchase some bitcoin. What is the best and most secure bitcoin wallet?

Your suggestion is very important to me
The best way to secure your wallet buy trezor the most trusted and secure way to store your bitcoins you can isolate your private key with hardware without risk or you can also use ledger nano to secure your crypto assets as well.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:13:42 PM

I am newcomer and very interested about bitcoin. I need a wallet before I am purchase some bitcoin. What is the best and most secure bitcoin wallet?

For me the best bitcoin wallet for me is an online wallet because online wallet is secured and safe. Other said it's better to use an ordinary wallet but for me if yiu use it there's a chance that you lost it unlike in online wallet there's no chance you just need to remember your password
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

There are lot of wallets in which you can store your bitcoins. some of them are hardware and some are software wallets. each on have its own advantages and disadvantages. so, it depends upon you how you like to store and with which one you feel secure.
meandmrjones

Activity: 131
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

This question is too general and cannot be answered accurately before we know your purposes in buying bitcoin.

I myself keep %100 of my holdings on exchanges because I'm a trader.
However beginners are strongly discouraged from this method as it is highly risky.

Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:13:22 AM

I use the wallet it's all reliable. key if you want to make your bitcoin savings do not share your private key and do not enter and public computers from scratch in this world I've used as many crypto purses as I can, like blockchain, myetherwallet, and others, and as far as I know that service big wallet unbelievable
Enijesiku Sulaimom

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:53:58 AM

You can choose any wallet u feel is suitable for u but the most important thing is make sure ur pass key, password and secret code are known only to u
BitsofTwits

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:01:46 PM

As a Bitcoin newbie myself I recommend for you to do some research on different types of Bitcoin wallets such as:

Cold wallets & hot wallets
All wallets are classified as either hot or cold. One that is connected to the internet or
is online is said to be "hot". On the other hand cold implies it is offline/disconnected.
Deskop wallets
Designed to be downloaded and used on laptops and personal computers.
Mobile wallets
Using phones for most tasks days and bitcoin wallets tailored for your smartphone is therefore very convenient.

I like the Coinomi Wallet for hot wallet. The only thing that scares me is that I don't trust myself to not do something stupid like screw up my passphrase, lose my phone or get hacked.

I also have a Trezor Wallet but it doesn't have all the coins I hold available so it's very secure but kind of limited.

CoinPayments is what I generally use for hot wallet because they have 2fa, host all my coins and can help me if i don something like forget my password or need to do a recovery. I just feel better using someone who knows what they're doing and it's free which is a bonus.

Cheers,
Bits
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:19:41 AM

The most safe wallet for bitcoin, not only bitcoin but altcoins too is a cold storage.
But for newcomer, i think a simple wallet in web is enough.
ts sms

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:45:15 AM

For my Bitcoin storage I think myetherwallet.com is much safer than this wallet. Because to enter this WAIT you have to enter password. Another unique feature of the Taseera Myth Warlet Wallet is the ability to store ERC 20 tokens. Sufficient security keys are always stored on the user's side; Simple process of creating and restoring a wallet; Work jointly with other software and hardware wallets; The possibility of organizing customs collection of coins; An excellent reference system can be separated as an individual plus. Only two factors of vulnerability are lack of approval. But when using MyAtherWallet on two computers, one of which is disconnected from the Internet, a comparable (if not more) security level is achieved. Also, Walter Laser works with Nano and Treasurer. You can increase security by using a Metamask. So I think myetherwallet.com is more convenient.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:50:32 AM

In my opinion, you can find the wallet software suited to your here: https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
I always believe and use because in my opinion, it has certain safety and verification!
Extrago

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:01:34 PM

I really appreciate your concern about knowing how to start your bitcoin journey. You need to buy bitcoin from any crypto exchange which offers best rates and low fees. Coinbase is the best exchange in this regard which is a leading exchange so far.
Caradoc Moore

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:26:20 PM

A hardware wallet is a rather unique type of Bitcoin wallet that stores the user’s private keys in a secure hardware device. It is the most secure way of storing any amount of Bitcoins, there have been no verifiable incidents of money being stolen from a hardware wallet. Moreover, they are immune to computer viruses, the funds stored cannot be transferred out of the device in plaintext and in most instances their software is open source.
I want to add some information that some hardware wallets even have screens, which add another layer of security, as they can be used to verify and display important wallet details.
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

I suggest you two bitcoin wallet.
1. coinbase.
2. blockchine.

those two wallet is very popular for store bitcoin.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:33:23 PM

Before creating a Bitcoin wallet, you first need to identify what are the risks that you might encounter in creating the wallet. We can have ledgers which is a hardware and act as a wallet fornour Cryptocurrency. I guess it is only a matter of time before wallets in websites get hacked and i commend every websites that updates their security so that their users dont get hacked.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

Before creating a Bitcoin wallet, you first need to identify what are the risks that you might encounter in creating the wallet. We can have ledgers which is a hardware and act as a wallet fornour Cryptocurrency. I guess it is only a matter of time before wallets in websites get hacked and i commend every websites that updates their security so that their users dont get hacked.

There are different types of wallet that we can choose for, but since i started to invest in cryptocurrency i only used myetherwallet to all of my coins. All you need to do is to keep safe the private from anyone you can trust.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: