Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARToken — Decentralized AR/VR ecosystem for 3D content exchange  (Read 110196 times)
reidpeter

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:45:35 PM

Hi. I registered with Capp because of the airdrop. When I buy Capp on cryptopia I get about 9000Capp for 1eth. If I buy capp on the homepage only 5500Capp for 1 ETH. is that correct? or do I calculate what wrong?

Hi Leodalat - i think you r math is correct.  Purchasing via Phase 2 of the pre-sale allows for a number of bonuses and supports Cappasity's future platform and sales channel development.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reidpeter

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:03:09 PM

ATTENTION

CAPP’s Phase 2 ICO price is fixed to ETH.  1 CAPP = 0.000130 ETH

Due to the considerable bitcoin price drop and the highly volatile market, we’ve decided to fix the CAPP to ETH. Now 1 CAPP is 0.000130 ETH or the market price if the price on the CoinMarketCap is higher. The new rate corresponds approximately to the rate at which the CAPP was sold before the fall of BTC and the market.

Our team is trying to respond to the market as quickly as possible and integrate those changes that will benefit the Cappasity ecosystem.
reidpeter

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:05:50 PM

Cappasity Announcement

In response to our community’s wishes, every two weeks, we plan to tell you what our team is engaged in and what projects it is working on.

How about you ask us questions on topics of interest to you in the Telegram channel? We will collect them and later reply to them in the new issue of Developers’ Diaries.

https://blog.artoken.io/developers-diaries-issue-1-23e2d33257a5
Sandra_techy

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:28:57 AM

Not every project can please such care for its client, as the Cappasity team does. Great project They are engaged in an uneasy business, #ico It's the first platform leverages blockchain infrastructure to create, rent and sell 3D content. But I would like to suggest to list your project on https://icoguide.com/en/ to invite more investors.
reidpeter

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:04:54 PM

Not every project can please such care for its client, as the Cappasity team does. Great project They are engaged in an uneasy business, #ico It's the first platform leverages blockchain infrastructure to create, rent and sell 3D content. But I would like to suggest to list your project on https://icoguide.com/en/ to invite more investors.

Hi Sandra_techy - Thank yo for your comment. I have shared your comment with our internal team for their consideration. Are you a member of our telegram channel?  Please join here: https://t.me/artoken
reidpeter

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:05:36 PM

New York Academy of Art - experience with Cappasity platform.

Peter Drake, Provost of New York Academy of Art, has his hand on the beating heart of sculpture, as an Art and Exhibition form.  With a collaboration between Cappasity and the New York Academy of Art, students and illumine are able to change the way they display, market and sell their unique artwork within a 3D view.  With huge appeal for both educational institutions and working artists Cappasity is ‘trail blazing’ the inception of 3D into art and education. 

See full story here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2apwuiUiYg
collins3

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:53:53 AM

Hi, is resubmiting kyc photos broken?I have tried 3 times now and every time i get response in couple of seconds that they need better ones. I am a hodler and my photo is 100%ok
reidpeter

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:30:45 PM

Hi, is resubmiting kyc photos broken?I have tried 3 times now and every time i get response in couple of seconds that they need better ones. I am a hodler and my photo is 100%ok

Hi Collins3 - please join us on our Telegram channel and speak to an Admin in respect of this, you can join here: https://t.me/artoken OR email support at support@cappasity.com including your Cappasity Account userID.  Please also check you email again for further confirmation.   
reidpeter

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:31:57 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

During the first stage we had 1291 people buy tokens and participate in the community bonus. If you bought CAPP through our token sale portal during this stage you’ll receive $38.72 in CAPP community bonus!

Remember if you are our Telegram Community Member the minimal amount you can buy is lowered for you to $35.

But this is just the beginning! We are now in the $3M-$5M stage, when we reach $5M raised we will give out $100,000 in CAPP tokens community bonus!

https://blog.artoken.io/50-000-in-capp-bonus-given-out-next-up-100-000-in-capp-57db342606b5?source=linkShare-e931af195fe1-1520874189
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:14:38 AM

The exchange CRYPTOPIA a very long time withdraw tokens CAPP! Sad
cryptolurve

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:18:39 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 07:29:06 PM by cryptolurve

HI guys,

I've been tracking this project for some time and yesterday I stumbled in the article at ICOAlert. I read it and now I think that this can actually be a very good place to keep some money for the long-term. Naturally, I would never invest more than 10% of all my assets into ICOs, but there is most definitely a potential for x's here, I guess. Also, I would be interested in learning how I can personally provide services at the platform, coz I am currently located in Moscow, where we have lots of rarities that people might want to sell abroad. So becoming an intermediary and making 3D scans for, say, 50USD of some really old thing, and then sending this scan to the customer from the States can be a worthwhile endevor, you know, especially when you take into account the fact that it's pretty easy to delegate the work to subordinates.

What I like most is that the team has already created the platform and there are users there. As of now, I am strongly inclined to take more seriously those ICOs that have the actual product out there.

I've got several questions about your project. I will come back here from time to time and see whether the admin has answered my questions. If he/she has, I will post the next one.

Question 1

Verifying Unauthorized Use

In the article at ICOAlert, your CEO specified that blockchain is used to secure the transfer of the title to the works and prevent bad actors from reselling somebody else's work. Also, it was specified that you can take out the middlemen by enabling the trustless relations through the use of smart contracts. These are very good and valid use cases. I think that trying to be a first mover in this niche can win you the long-term leadership here with huge profits to follow, if (or when) your platform goes mainstream profession-wise.

My question is how exactly do you guys verify that this or that 3D model was created Person A and that or that 3D model was created by Person B. Is there some sort of embedded coding that can be found in the 3D models?

Because, if it's impossible to determine the authorship in some way + it's possible to steal this piece of work, then we would surely stumble in the situation similar to copywriting and translation:

a. Creator creates copywriting
b. Buyer pays the money
c. Buyer get the copywriting

If you change the places for c. and b., then the Buyer would be able to simply post the article, wait 10 minutes for Google to index it and that's it, right? (Naturally, the contract can state that the Buyer first gets the article, then pays the money. But we are speaking about the trustless system here, so this matrix is not being considered, right)?
reidpeter

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:36:18 PM

The exchange CRYPTOPIA a very long time withdraw tokens CAPP! Sad

Hi Losk22 - Yes - It has been reported by other Cryptopia users that it can take up to 2 days, in most cases to withdraw CAPP Tokens. Some good News is that as an Admin of the Cappasity Telegram channel I have never heard of any CAPP tokens going missing from Cryptopia.  Your patience will be rewarded with your CAPP's in your wallet, eventually! :-)     
Pastrana044

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:44:41 PM

Token name is CAPP or ARToken? Or it is two different tokens, but both uses in this platform?
reidpeter

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:03:18 PM

Token name is CAPP or ARToken? Or it is two different tokens, but both uses in this platform?

Hi Pastrana044 - token name is CAPP! :-)  Artoken was a previous name of the same ICO event. 
reidpeter

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:05:15 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 09:23:28 PM by reidpeter

HI guys,

I've been tracking this project for some time and yesterday I stumbled in the article at ICOAlert. I read it and now I think that this can actually be a very good place to keep some money for the long-term. Naturally, I would never invest more than 10% of all my assets into ICOs, but there is most definitely a potential for x's here, I guess. Also, I would be interested in learning how I can personally provide services at the platform, coz I am currently located in Moscow, where we have lots of rarities that people might want to sell abroad. So becoming an intermediary and making 3D scans for, say, 50USD of some really old thing, and then sending this scan to the customer from the States can be a worthwhile endevor, you know, especially when you take into account the fact that it's pretty easy to delegate the work to subordinates.

What I like most is that the team has already created the platform and there are users there. As of now, I am strongly inclined to take more seriously those ICOs that have the actual product out there.

I've got several questions about your project. I will come back here from time to time and see whether the admin has answered my questions. If he/she has, I will post the next one.

Question 1

In the article at ICOAlert, your CEO specified that blockchain is used to secure the transfer of the title to the works and prevent bad actors from reselling somebody else's work. Also, it was specified that you can take out the middlemen by enabling the trustless relations through the use of smart contracts. These are very good and valid use cases. I think that trying to be a first mover in this niche can win you the long-term leadership here with huge profits to follow, if (or when) your platform goes mainstream profession-wise.

My question is how exactly do you guys verify that this or that 3D model was created Person A and that or that 3D model was created by Person B. Is there some sort of embedded coding that can be found in the 3D models?

Because, if it's impossible to determine the authorship in some way + it's possible to steal this piece of work, then we would surely stumble in the situation similar to copywriting and translation:

b. Buyer pays the money

If you change the places for c. and b., then the Buyer would be able to simply post the article, wait 10 minutes for Google to index it and that's it, right? (Naturally, the contract can state that the Buyer first gets the article, then pays the money. But we are speaking about the trustless system here, so this matrix is not being considered, right)?

Hi cryptolurve - your question is gladly received.  I have just sent my reply to the Team for checking the correctness of same.  I will revert again soon to the original thread.  :-)  

yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:31:16 PM

Can I find you on https://github.com???
reidpeter

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:15:41 PM

Can I find you on https://github.com???

Hi yehor - i have found this: https://github.com/search?q=Cappasity&type=Repositories&utf8=%E2%9C%93
reidpeter

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:22:20 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 09:36:19 PM by reidpeter

HI guys,

Question 1

b. Buyer pays the money

This is a great question but done requiring specific knowledge of the system and architecture - knowledge I do not have.  I am able to foster a guess but your question deserves more than this.  Please send your question to support@cappasity.com and let an expert reply to you.  It may take a little time but an answer will be forthcoming.  

If you are technically (coding) based searching some of the documentation here may help you with a greater understanding of the Cappasity system and architecture: https://github.com/search?q=Cappasity&type=Repositories&utf8=%E2%9C%93

cryptolurve

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:59:15 AM

HI guys,

Question 1

b. Buyer pays the money

This is a great question but done requiring specific knowledge of the system and architecture - knowledge I do not have.  I am able to foster a guess but your question deserves more than this.  Please send your question to support@cappasity.com and let an expert reply to you.  It may take a little time but an answer will be forthcoming.  

If you are technically (coding) based searching some of the documentation here may help you with a greater understanding of the Cappasity system and architecture: https://github.com/search?q=Cappasity&type=Repositories&utf8=%E2%9C%93

Well, I don't know what to say, Peter. I prepared the  list of questions specially for us to have a lively discussion here on Bitcointalk, so that other users would be able to see that you are a real organization with the real team behind it and you can answer the real questions.

But you are referring me to the official email. It's so discouraging. I am actually planning to write out my own review on you guys, which I was planning to make really big, with infographics and all kinds of stuff. I wanted to include the answers to my questions, so that my target audience would value the report, the other trackers would not have this info.

I literally don't know what to say, lol.

Isn't anybody from the management team tracking what's going on in the two most important channels for marketing promotion -BTC and REddit, I mean, c'mon.
Vyrtyx

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:59:57 AM

nice work, good luck!
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: