Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:45:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARToken — Decentralized AR/VR ecosystem for 3D content exchange  (Read 110196 times)
chemal

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:19:37 AM

cryptopia following 14 hours have not kept my capp, have not reacted to my help ticket

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reidpeter

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:44:05 PM

HI guys,

I've been tracking this project for some time and yesterday I stumbled in the article at ICOAlert. I read it and now I think that this can actually be a very good place to keep some money for the long-term. Naturally, I would never invest more than 10% of all my assets into ICOs, but there is most definitely a potential for x's here, I guess. Also, I would be interested in learning how I can personally provide services at the platform, coz I am currently located in Moscow, where we have lots of rarities that people might want to sell abroad. So becoming an intermediary and making 3D scans for, say, 50USD of some really old thing, and then sending this scan to the customer from the States can be a worthwhile endevor, you know, especially when you take into account the fact that it's pretty easy to delegate the work to subordinates.

What I like most is that the team has already created the platform and there are users there. As of now, I am strongly inclined to take more seriously those ICOs that have the actual product out there.

I've got several questions about your project. I will come back here from time to time and see whether the admin has answered my questions. If he/she has, I will post the next one.

Question 1

Verifying Unauthorized Use

In the article at ICOAlert, your CEO specified that blockchain is used to secure the transfer of the title to the works and prevent bad actors from reselling somebody else's work. Also, it was specified that you can take out the middlemen by enabling the trustless relations through the use of smart contracts. These are very good and valid use cases. I think that trying to be a first mover in this niche can win you the long-term leadership here with huge profits to follow, if (or when) your platform goes mainstream profession-wise.

My question is how exactly do you guys verify that this or that 3D model was created Person A and that or that 3D model was created by Person B. Is there some sort of embedded coding that can be found in the 3D models?

Because, if it's impossible to determine the authorship in some way + it's possible to steal this piece of work, then we would surely stumble in the situation similar to copywriting and translation:

a. Creator creates copywriting
b. Buyer pays the money
c. Buyer get the copywriting

If you change the places for c. and b., then the Buyer would be able to simply post the article, wait 10 minutes for Google to index it and that's it, right? (Naturally, the contract can state that the Buyer first gets the article, then pays the money. But we are speaking about the trustless system here, so this matrix is not being considered, right)?

This is a great question but done requiring specific knowledge of the system and architecture - knowledge I do not have.  I am able to foster a guess but your question deserves more than this.  Please send your question to support@cappasity.com and let an expert reply to you.  It may take a little time but an answer will be forthcoming.  

If you are technically (coding) based searching some of the documentation here may help you with a greater understanding of the Cappasity system and architecture: https://github.com/search?q=Cappasity&type=Repositories&utf8=%E2%9C%93

Well, I don't know what to say, Peter. I prepared the  list of questions specially for us to have a lively discussion here on Bitcointalk, so that other users would be able to see that you are a real organization with the real team behind it and you can answer the real questions.

But you are referring me to the official email. It's so discouraging. I am actually planning to write out my own review on you guys, which I was planning to make really big, with infographics and all kinds of stuff. I wanted to include the answers to my questions, so that my target audience would value the report, the other trackers would not have this info.

I literally don't know what to say, lol.

Isn't anybody from the management team tracking what's going on in the two most important channels for marketing promotion -BTC and REddit, I mean, c'mon.

Hi Cryptolurve - please post the list of questions and give me the opportunity to answer them.  I have written an answer to your above based on my experience of SaaS in the telecoms sector. The Devil is always in the detail and my caution to post my answers relates to care and not laziness or disregard)).

Your question spoke to the breath of service capture so I am cautious and careful to answer correctly?  It was a great question and I also look forward to posting a meaningful answer.  Although I have let you down I ask you post your other questions and let me see what I can answer without referral. Management are keening watching social media and understand the importance of open, honest and transparent discussion.  I look forward to hearing from you soon. Best Regards, Peter 

reidpeter

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:45:47 PM

nice work, good luck!

Hi Vyrtyx - thank you for your comment and for finding this project.  Please join us on our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/artoken
reidpeter

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:50:59 PM

cryptopia following 14 hours have not kept my capp, have not reacted to my help ticket

Hi chemal - Cryptopia are famously slow - it typically takes up to 1 - 2 days for transfers to come through. 
cryptolurve

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:42:20 PM

HI guys,

I've been tracking this project for some time and yesterday I stumbled in the article at ICOAlert. I read it and now I think that this can actually be a very good place to keep some money for the long-term. Naturally, I would never invest more than 10% of all my assets into ICOs, but there is most definitely a potential for x's here, I guess. Also, I would be interested in learning how I can personally provide services at the platform, coz I am currently located in Moscow, where we have lots of rarities that people might want to sell abroad. So becoming an intermediary and making 3D scans for, say, 50USD of some really old thing, and then sending this scan to the customer from the States can be a worthwhile endevor, you know, especially when you take into account the fact that it's pretty easy to delegate the work to subordinates.

What I like most is that the team has already created the platform and there are users there. As of now, I am strongly inclined to take more seriously those ICOs that have the actual product out there.

I've got several questions about your project. I will come back here from time to time and see whether the admin has answered my questions. If he/she has, I will post the next one.

Question 1

In the article at ICOAlert, your CEO specified that blockchain is used to secure the transfer of the title to the works and prevent bad actors from reselling somebody else's work. Also, it was specified that you can take out the middlemen by enabling the trustless relations through the use of smart contracts. These are very good and valid use cases. I think that trying to be a first mover in this niche can win you the long-term leadership here with huge profits to follow, if (or when) your platform goes mainstream profession-wise.

My question is how exactly do you guys verify that this or that 3D model was created Person A and that or that 3D model was created by Person B. Is there some sort of embedded coding that can be found in the 3D models?

Because, if it's impossible to determine the authorship in some way + it's possible to steal this piece of work, then we would surely stumble in the situation similar to copywriting and translation:

b. Buyer pays the money

If you change the places for c. and b., then the Buyer would be able to simply post the article, wait 10 minutes for Google to index it and that's it, right? (Naturally, the contract can state that the Buyer first gets the article, then pays the money. But we are speaking about the trustless system here, so this matrix is not being considered, right)?

This is a great question but done requiring specific knowledge of the system and architecture - knowledge I do not have.  I am able to foster a guess but your question deserves more than this.  Please send your question to support@cappasity.com and let an expert reply to you.  It may take a little time but an answer will be forthcoming.  

If you are technically (coding) based searching some of the documentation here may help you with a greater understanding of the Cappasity system and architecture: https://github.com/search?q=Cappasity&type=Repositories&utf8=%E2%9C%93

Well, I don't know what to say, Peter. I prepared the  list of questions specially for us to have a lively discussion here on Bitcointalk, so that other users would be able to see that you are a real organization with the real team behind it and you can answer the real questions.

But you are referring me to the official email. It's so discouraging. I am actually planning to write out my own review on you guys, which I was planning to make really big, with infographics and all kinds of stuff. I wanted to include the answers to my questions, so that my target audience would value the report, the other trackers would not have this info.

Isn't anybody from the management team tracking what's going on in the two most important channels for marketing promotion -BTC and REddit, I mean, c'mon.

Hi Cryptolurve - please post the list of questions and give me the opportunity to answer them.  I have written an answer to your above based on my experience of SaaS in the telecoms sector. The Devil is always in the detail and my caution to post my answers relates to care and not laziness or disregard)).

Your question spoke to the breath of service capture so I am cautious and careful to answer correctly?  It was a great question and I also look forward to posting a meaningful answer.  Although I have let you down I ask you post your other questions and let me see what I can answer without referral. Management are keening watching social media and understand the importance of open, honest and transparent discussion.  I look forward to hearing from you soon. Best Regards, Peter 

Peter, look. I am growing my account and would like to answer questions about ICOs, so that I am engaged in conversations. I have already asked you the first question. Your team has not answered it yet. I am not willing to post any more questions. Honestly, I am thinking about just turning back on this ICOs and moving forward.

We have been having this ludicrous correspondence for how many days now? Why hasn't anyone come any and answered my questions. Isn't there anybody from the management team who's tracking BTC.

You did not provide any answer above. There has been no answer on your part!)))
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:11:35 AM

Guy, now I understand the process, it really looks easy even for the average product photographer. Would have thought you would be using photogrammetry to get 'real' 3d models instead of turntable videos, but still the software and the outcome looks very nice and it seems that it doesnt take long at all. the only thing I honestly am unsure of is whether these 3d 'models' will be usable for vr applications in general other than that turntable view.
https://cappasity.com/3d-product-imaging/
HashashInc

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:27:55 PM

Can I find you on https://github.com???

Good evening.
In the second part of the ico what ends do the coins that are not sold by March 22? Will they be burned?
Thank you

M.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

I like the idea that everybody is more easily being able to generate 3d content. the only thing I am wondering about is whether every product will look the way it should. especially with things like transparency/roughness/metalness regarding the materials/textures, I am wondering whether there is no manual refinement involved. how do you guys solve these problem areas, like translucent materials for example. is it by means of pbr textures or is there no manual texturing process needed at all?
reidpeter

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:30:28 PM

Can I find you on https://github.com???

Good evening.
In the second part of the ico what ends do the coins that are not sold by March 22? Will they be burned?
Thank you

M.

Hi HashashInc - unclaimed tokens at the end of 22 March 2018 will be burnt (destroyed)! 

reidpeter

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:36:23 PM

I like the idea that everybody is more easily being able to generate 3d content. the only thing I am wondering about is whether every product will look the way it should. especially with things like transparency/roughness/metalness regarding the materials/textures, I am wondering whether there is no manual refinement involved. how do you guys solve these problem areas, like translucent materials for example. is it by means of pbr textures or is there no manual texturing process needed at all?

Hi blockchain-man - the proof of the pudding is often in the eating :-)  Please register for a free account and try the Cappasity solution for yourself.  Please remember the benefit of a software architecture, over hardware, is that changes (improvements) can be made easily at low cost in comparison to burning logic into silicon as the case in hardware. My point being this is just the begin of the Cappasity story. Please have a llok at the described development roadmap for the Cappasity software as a service Platform solution.
reidpeter

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:39:46 PM

Guy, now I understand the process, it really looks easy even for the average product photographer. Would have thought you would be using photogrammetry to get 'real' 3d models instead of turntable videos, but still the software and the outcome looks very nice and it seems that it doesnt take long at all. the only thing I honestly am unsure of is whether these 3d 'models' will be usable for vr applications in general other than that turntable view.
https://cappasity.com/3d-product-imaging/

Hi Leodalat - Please remember the benefit of a software architecture, over hardware, is that changes (improvements) can be made easily at low cost in comparison to burning logic into silicon, as is the case in hardware. My point being this is just the begin of the Cappasity story. Please have a look at the described development road-map for the Cappasity software as a service Platform solution. With a growing demand for VR content Cappasity will further develop its support for same.
reidpeter

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:05:19 PM

HI guys,

Question 1

b. Buyer pays the money

Peter, look. I am growing my account and would like to answer questions about ICOs, so that I am engaged in conversations. I have already asked you the first question. Your team has not answered it yet. I am not willing to post any more questions. Honestly, I am thinking about just turning back on this ICOs and moving forward.

We have been having this ludicrous correspondence for how many days now? Why hasn't anyone come any and answered my questions. Isn't there anybody from the management team who's tracking BTC.

You did not provide any answer above. There has been no answer on your part!)))

Hi Cryptolurve - You are certainly welcome to send other questions.  Technical questions around photography/AR/VR and 3D I MUST confer to others, better equipped and informed, to answer. Question concerning technology around competitive advantage should always be answered accurately and correctly. The devil is always in the detail.  Although expediency is often sort after it should never be at the cost of accuracy.   Ball is in your court Cryptolurve - i stand ready to assist where I can. :-) 
reidpeter

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:07:40 PM

STRATEGIC DEAL - $3M in CAPP. Please share!

“An entrepreneur, architect and futurist, Vasily Klyukin*, invested in Cappasity that is currently doing an ICO and issues CAPP tokens. Besides the above mentioned investment, Vasily commits to buy CAPP tokens worth up to $3M in the ongoing token sale.

The tokens will be used in the 3D fitting room project that is being developed by Vasily Klyukin’s company. It is expected that the project will become a part of Cappasity’s ecosystem and will be compatible with the platform’s 3D models. The fitting room is expected to become a universal solution for internationally recognized apparel brands and will accept CAPP tokens”.

https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/multi-millionaire-invests-blockchain-technologies-plans-launch-3d-fitting-room/
reidpeter

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:40:04 PM

The administration of telegrams of the channel ban users who doubt the company's actions.
I was banned because I doubted the good idea to change the binding of the CAPP token price from BTC to ETH (what company DO).

In an attempt to understand the truth, I was told that I am a spammer ..

So if your opinion is NOT equal to company opinion - you will be banned.

I can be infinitely wrong in my thoughts but I did not call for anything bad, but I just asked ... it does not deserve a ban
Now admins may delete all my message in chat, but I think most of users seen this...

Hi Brickiy - not wanting to shock you but I believer you are a spammer too! :-)  I will make the call without seeing the posts. WHY can I make such a claim you ask?  Your Account is new with a single post. You have created a new account to make this single slur, and you will do this using the anonymity this channel provides.  The good people on the Telegram Channel continually notify Admins on this channel of nuisance spammers.  You are not new to Crypto as you have found your way here - you intent is mischievous and you have been caught out. Go and play somewhere else.
elisons

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:05:08 AM

The administration of telegrams of the channel ban users who doubt the company's actions.
I was banned because I doubted the good idea to change the binding of the CAPP token price from BTC to ETH (what company DO).

I can be infinitely wrong in my thoughts but I did not call for anything bad, but I just asked ... it does not deserve a ban
Now admins may delete all my message in chat, but I think most of users seen this...

Hi Brickiy - not wanting to shock you but I believer you are a spammer too! :-)  I will make the call without seeing the posts. WHY can I make such a claim you ask?  Your Account is new with a single post. You have created a new account to make this single slur, and you will do this using the anonymity this channel provides.  The good people on the Telegram Channel continually notify Admins on this channel of nuisance spammers.  You are not new to Crypto as you have found your way here - you intent is mischievous and you have been caught out. Go and play somewhere else.

And this is your argument ...

I wrote to the administrators in the chat about the situation, but they did not answer me.
I'm an investor myself CAPP, I'm offended by what happened.
I'm not going to call anyone to anything, I registered here for the first time - yes you are right. Does my voice mean nothing from this? ...
I participated in two phases of raising funds during the ICO period. I do not need to lie, and now you are trying to blacken my experience of working with this company.

I believe in CAPP, it's a wonderful start-up, I'm confused only by the attitude of the administration to criticism in my address.

And I was banned not by the users of the telegrams of the channel, but by admin's, you can check this in telegram history... Sad
I'm sorry that you do not want to check the facts, but just consider me a spammer.
I once again want to say: I like CAPP as a start-up and I will invest in it again, I do not like the position of the company about criticism ...

capp is scam man!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2321940.180

http://deadcoins.com/Cappasity
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:21:17 PM

I got some questions regarding the product of cappasity. Will there be some need to refine the scanned models (I guess you're using photogrammetry) after the scanning process? is there some need to adjust the textures before being able to present the model and embed it online? I know that the texturing itself is part of the photogrammetry process, but there still needs to be some manual adjustment after the process, or am I wrong in this regard? Are you manually applying PBR-Textures after having scanned the model?
reidpeter

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:43:21 PM

I got some questions regarding the product of cappasity. Will there be some need to refine the scanned models (I guess you're using photogrammetry) after the scanning process? is there some need to adjust the textures before being able to present the model and embed it online? I know that the texturing itself is part of the photogrammetry process, but there still needs to be some manual adjustment after the process, or am I wrong in this regard? Are you manually applying PBR-Textures after having scanned the model?

Hi geronimo - Please see: https://cappasity.com/3d-product-imaging/  I am not equipped to answer questions as you have posed above and certainly do not want to answer incorrectly and mislead you. Can I suggest you visit our telegram channel where you can ask this question and receive an answer from an expert - not straight away but within a short time?   Telegram channel link is here: https://t.me/artoken.  Thank you for your support.

reidpeter

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:07:17 PM

I wrote to the administrators in the chat about the situation, but they did not answer me.
I'm not going to call anyone to anything, I registered here for the first time - yes you are right. Does my voice mean nothing from this? ...
I participated in two phases of raising funds during the ICO period. I do not need to lie, and now you are trying to blacken my experience of working with this company.

I believe in CAPP, it's a wonderful start-up, I'm confused only by the attitude of the administration to criticism in my address.

And I was banned not by the users of the telegrams of the channel, but by admin's, you can check this in telegram history... Sad
I'm sorry that you do not want to check the facts, but just consider me a spammer.
I once again want to say: I like CAPP as a start-up and I will invest in it again, I do not like the position of the company about criticism ...

capp is scam man!!!

Since the connection from BTC to ETH and distribution of bonuses is still not a sign of the coin's scam.
The price of the coin can grow when we get (community)  statistics on the current ICO, because the exchanges do not know anything about the fundraising. And airdrop like as a "small" protection against further falls.

I read the topic that you gave, I do not quite understand your arguments. If you can bring them with one post (without emotion) - I will be grateful to you!

Hi Brickiy- I will share with you a number of blogs, Part 1, 2 and 3 as they discuss the value proposition of Cappasity platform and plan.  The discussion is at a high level but I believe you will recognize how Cappasity will create and capture value, both in terms of service offer and network architecture.  Please let me know what you think.

https://blog.artoken.io/part-1-describing-the-cappasity-value-proposition-the-technology-platform-acd8fa7bcc3c

https://blog.artoken.io/part-2-describing-the-cappasity-value-proposition-the-power-of-collaboration-b489609626d5

https://blog.artoken.io/describing-the-cappasity-value-proposition-the-value-in-a-platform-architecture-22380141be5e

reidpeter

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:13:57 PM

Q&A with Cappasity CEO Kosta Popov by Zissou

https://medium.com/@ZeusZissou/q-a-with-cappasity-ceo-kosta-popov-886783cad326
elisons

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:58:54 AM

capp is scam man!!!

Since the connection from BTC to ETH and distribution of bonuses is still not a sign of the coin's scam.
The price of the coin can grow when we get (community)  statistics on the current ICO, because the exchanges do not know anything about the fundraising. And airdrop like as a "small" protection against further falls.

I read the topic that you gave, I do not quite understand your arguments. If you can bring them with one post (without emotion) - I will be grateful to you!

I'm trade! buy and sell several currencies, analyze orders and distribute the coins.
All currencies increase value and generate profits for small investors like me! capp does not allow this! because only the partners that buy super cheap capps or even win for free to the capp disclose a false partnership!

I bought the flash currency, come, nano, etc! all made a profit! capp can not get profits, the price just drops! never recovers!

A whale put 2.4 btcs in capp for sale on 662 satoshis! how did he get that capp to resell Huh it was soon after another announcement of partnership!

Wake up! capp is scam! only damages the trade that aims to profit! nobody here works to lose money.
I am sorry my english skills are bad

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: