Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:10:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARToken — Decentralized AR/VR ecosystem for 3D content exchange  (Read 110196 times)
reidpeter

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:15:48 PM

Learn a little more about the Cappasity Business and Vision

Q&A with Cappasity CEO Kosta Popov by Zissou

https://medium.com/@ZeusZissou/q-a-with-cappasity-ceo-kosta-popov-886783cad326

Join our Announcement Channel here: https://t.me/cappasity3d

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:41:11 PM

i have  check my account and dint find any airdrop in my account, how do i do that?
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:54:05 AM

are the bonus token being given only to the Round-2 purchases, or round-1 purchases also?

Hi abdulaziz07 - bonus tokens (Airdrop) is being given to Phase 1, Phase 2 and Exchange purchases if the holder has registered there interest prior to 7 March, shared their erc20 wallet address with Cappasity and moved the said tokens to the erc20 wallet.  Part of the registration process is completing Know Your Customer (KYC) provisions. Phase 2 ICO Presale purchases do not have 7 March cutoff - but 26 March cutoff to share wallet details.  
Not a fair decision to give interest% to those who registered before March 7! You need to give interest% to everyone who registered at any time and does not reduce the balance of tokens in your wallet!
icoinspect

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:10:32 PM

Hi!

We just listed on our site and assigned rating "A" to your ICO Cappasity (CAPP).

https://icoinspect.com/image/ico/cappasity-capp

Additional information is available on our site https://icoinspect.com/ico/cappasity-capp.

Best regards,
ICOinspect team
AC~DC

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:15:51 PM

Email received:

[Attention

Dear crowdsale participants,

On April 22, it will be exactly one month since the end of the token sale. We hope that one month has been enough to solve your problems with the addresses of wallets and get clarification on calculations related to the amounts of purchased tokens and airdrop tokens. If you still have questions, you have one week to ask our support team.  Email - support@cappasity.com

After April 22, we won’t be answering any questions related to the token sale and our technical support team will be fully focused on issues regarding the Cappasity platform and its products. ]

Very convenient especially if you have not received the promised airdrop. Followed all steps and requirements. Drop an email to support including supporting printed screens documents and the answer you get is a generic one,  possibly paste and copy:

[ Yana Kulik (Cappasity)

Apr 12, 10:34 +03
Hello!
If you registered on ico.cappasity.com and if you have at least 1000 capp in your ERC-20 compatible wallet before 7 March - you are eligible for airdrop or if you made a purchase during second phase of tokensale (on the portal) and have more than 1000 capp - you are eligible.]

And they don't look any further to rectify the problem.
Who has received the airdrop so far? Is it in Cryptopia,  Kucoin? any other? Holding over 52K since a few months ago and as of this morning nothing has been added.
I want this to succeed since I have invested in it but I do not appreciated the lack of following through and correcting a problem. Other coins have forked and airdropped with no problems, unless this is all done to ( fill in your own words)
Regards.
artursimsonfrg

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:53:42 PM

Cappasity has created ARToken, a digital token designed to create a decentralized ecosystem for the Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) communities
reidpeter

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:19:02 PM

i have  check my account and dint find any airdrop in my account, how do i do that?

Hi Jantapw – please check your actual wallet as minted coins, like CAPP, do not show as transactions in etherscan.io. If you have still not received your CAPP’s, and you registered your interest and completed KYC please come to the official Cappasity Telegram channel and seek a solution there: https://t.me/artoken
reidpeter

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:23:03 PM

are the bonus token being given only to the Round-2 purchases, or round-1 purchases also?

Hi abdulaziz07 - bonus tokens (Airdrop) is being given to Phase 1, Phase 2 and Exchange purchases if the holder has registered there interest prior to 7 March, shared their erc20 wallet address with Cappasity and moved the said tokens to the erc20 wallet.  Part of the registration process is completing Know Your Customer (KYC) provisions. Phase 2 ICO Presale purchases do not have 7 March cutoff - but 26 March cutoff to share wallet details.  
Not a fair decision to give interest% to those who registered before March 7! You need to give interest% to everyone who registered at any time and does not reduce the balance of tokens in your wallet!

There were rules associated to this Airdrop.  These rules were not in place to exclude anyone but in fact they were in placed to ensure as many CAPP holders were able to enjoy the give-a-way.   
reidpeter

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:26:22 PM

Hi!

We just listed on our site and assigned rating "A" to your ICO Cappasity (CAPP).

Additional information is available on our site https://icoinspect.com/ico/cappasity-capp.

Best regards,
ICOinspect team

Hi icoinspect - thank you for sharing - information passed on to the Cappasity Team.
reidpeter

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:32:36 PM

Email received:

[Attention

On April 22, it will be exactly one month since the end of the token sale. We hope that one month has been enough to solve your problems with the addresses of wallets and get clarification on calculations related to the amounts of purchased tokens and airdrop tokens. If you still have questions, you have one week to ask our support team.  Email - support@cappasity.com

After April 22, we won’t be answering any questions related to the token sale and our technical support team will be fully focused on issues regarding the Cappasity platform and its products. ]

Very convenient especially if you have not received the promised airdrop. Followed all steps and requirements. Drop an email to support including supporting printed screens documents and the answer you get is a generic one,  possibly paste and copy:

[ Yana Kulik (Cappasity)

Hello!
If you registered on ico.cappasity.com and if you have at least 1000 capp in your ERC-20 compatible wallet before 7 March - you are eligible for airdrop or if you made a purchase during second phase of tokensale (on the portal) and have more than 1000 capp - you are eligible.]

Who has received the airdrop so far? Is it in Cryptopia,  Kucoin? any other? Holding over 52K since a few months ago and as of this morning nothing has been added.
I want this to succeed since I have invested in it but I do not appreciated the lack of following through and correcting a problem. Other coins have forked and airdropped with no problems, unless this is all done to ( fill in your own words)
Regards.

Hi AC~DC - Please come to t.me/artoken and share your problem with the Team on the Telegram channel. They are there to help. Many thousands of participants have received there airdrop tokens are are happy.  They have been attentive and followed the directions and rules.  Please come to the official telegram support channel and as for help. 
reidpeter

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:36:45 PM

Cappasity has created ARToken, a digital token designed to create a decentralized ecosystem for the Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) communities

Hi artursimsonfrg - Please noted the Cappasity utility token is now called the CAPP token.  Please see some further information here:

Our White Paper: ico.cappasity.com/whitepaper
Our news channel: https://t.me/cappasity3d (announcements only)

reidpeter

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:44:00 PM

Unity is the leading global game industry software

Unity plays an important part in a booming global games market. More games are made with Unity than with any other game technology. More players play games made with Unity, and more developers rely on our tools and services to drive their business.
As you can see below, millions of people are creating with Unity every day. This has resulted in global gamers downloading Unity-made games to nearly 2 billion unique mobile devices for Q1 2016 alone.

5 Billion Downloads of Made with Unity games in Q3 2016 / 2.4 Billion Unique Mobile Devices running Made with Unity

https://unity3d.com/public-relations

reidpeter

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:44:45 PM

After April 22, we won’t be answering any questions related to the token sale and our technical support team will be fully focused on issues regarding the Cappasity platform and its products.
AC~DC

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:25:04 PM

Email received:

[Attention

On April 22, it will be exactly one month since the end of the token sale. We hope that one month has been enough to solve your problems with the addresses of wallets and get clarification on calculations related to the amounts of purchased tokens and airdrop tokens. If you still have questions, you have one week to ask our support team.  Email - support@cappasity.com

Very convenient especially if you have not received the promised airdrop. Followed all steps and requirements. Drop an email to support including supporting printed screens documents and the answer you get is a generic one,  possibly paste and copy:

[ Yana Kulik (Cappasity)

Hello!

Who has received the airdrop so far? Is it in Cryptopia,  Kucoin? any other? Holding over 52K since a few months ago and as of this morning nothing has been added.
Regards.

Hi AC~DC - Please come to t.me/artoken and share your problem with the Team on the Telegram channel. They are there to help. Many thousands of participants have received there airdrop tokens are are happy.  They have been attentive and followed the directions and rules.  Please come to the official telegram support channel and as for help.  

Yes, I did just now. LOOKS LIKE NO AIRDROP TO EXCHANGES, even though it was stated to support at the time of registering and I have the emails on that.
No problem, I'll just sell them when is convenient for me.
Regards
reidpeter

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:03:19 PM

Email received:

[Attention

On April 22, it will be exactly one month since the end of the token sale. We hope that one month has been enough to solve your problems with the addresses of wallets and get clarification on calculations related to the amounts of purchased tokens and airdrop tokens. If you still have questions, you have one week to ask our support team.  Email - support@cappasity.com

Very convenient especially if you have not received the promised airdrop. Followed all steps and requirements. Drop an email to support including supporting printed screens documents and the answer you get is a generic one,  possibly paste and copy:

[ Yana Kulik (Cappasity)

Hello!

Who has received the airdrop so far? Is it in Cryptopia,  Kucoin? any other? Holding over 52K since a few months ago and as of this morning nothing has been added.
Regards.

Hi AC~DC - Please come to t.me/artoken and share your problem with the Team on the Telegram channel. They are there to help. Many thousands of participants have received there airdrop tokens are are happy.  They have been attentive and followed the directions and rules.  Please come to the official telegram support channel and as for help.  

Yes, I did just now. LOOKS LIKE NO AIRDROP TO EXCHANGES, even though it was stated to support at the time of registering and I have the emails on that.
No problem, I'll just sell them when is convenient for me.
Regards

Hi AC~DC - please be aware of our Announcement channel - never miss a great and important updated from Cappasity again. Join here: https://t.me/cappasity3d
reidpeter

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:15:10 PM

Another very interesting online retail opportunity for Cappasity is Jewelry. The team is now working on an experimental setup for jewelry. Please stay tuned, we will soon publish 'do it yourself' (DIY) setup instructions on our new website.

Samples Only:

https://3d.cappasity.com/u/cappasity/47df5d0d-ab55-4a35-ad18-4bc3eeef85b0

https://3d.cappasity.com/u/cappasity/bb6485cd-b21c-4983-a943-aa54ac7dfbd9
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:25:46 AM

Cappasity demo for Microsoft HoloLens / Interview with Cappasity
With vertical markets in Education, Retail e-commerce, Project Management, Medicine, Art Exhibition and many more a Cappasity 3D image (Hologram) can be created and shared to enhance a business presentation, a university lecture or just a social activity, shared with friends. With a free Cappasity application for P.C (Windows and Mac) and soon to be released smartphone (iOs and Android), the World of 3D is now ‘in the clasp of your hand.’

Cappasity demo for Microsoft Hololens - https://youtu.be/m51_JbvUZDU

reidpeter

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:24:05 PM

Want to know the latest News from Cappasity?  Want to be informed of the latest commentary by Cappasity insiders, Industry leaders and Analysts?  Join our new Cappasity Announcements Channel here and be an informed supporter of Cappasity: https://t.me/cappasity3d
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:23:25 PM

When are we supposed to receive the airdropped tokens for holding CAPP tokens on exchange?
reidpeter

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:18:47 AM

When are we supposed to receive the airdropped tokens for holding CAPP tokens on exchange?

Hi vortexz - Airdrop for  April 7 have been distributed.  Please check your erc20 wallet directly as minted tokens will not show as transactions inside etherscan.io or ethexplorer.io. but will find the increase in CAPP balance inside your erc20 wallet.   Please use this link: https://etherscan.io/token/0x04f2e7221fdb1b52a68169b25793e51478ff0329?a=YOUR-WALLET-ADDRESS.  Please also know that you are running out of time to seek help in respect of this.  Please also note the following:

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: