Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:37:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARToken — Decentralized AR/VR ecosystem for 3D content exchange  (Read 110206 times)
mashac (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:35:36 PM

who is responsible for this token sale? The management team I mean

On the official website you can check out our team - https://artoken.io/
Just scroll down a bit and you will see the information
nickslikk

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:07:13 PM

I think that artoken will be over $1 per coin easily.
naglas

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:15:25 PM

thanks! What is the sales channel?
mashac (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:32:29 PM

https://t.me/artoken
reidpeter

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:32:42 PM

A sales channel is simply a methodology (way) of getting products and/or services to market so that they can be consumed by consumers. They are typically direct - meaning business of consumer or indirect - meaning business to retailer to customer.   Hope this helps :-)
naglas

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:50:43 PM

A sales channel is simply a methodology (way) of getting products and/or services to market so that they can be consumed by consumers. They are typically direct - meaning business of consumer or indirect - meaning business to retailer to customer.   Hope this helps :-)

sorry, the wrong question  Grin I mean.. what is your main sales channel? my mistake, sorry.. but I think I've got the answer above..
naglas

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:52:55 PM

I see in Q1/2018 Cappasity will support free mobile 3D capturing SDK – isn't there some hardware requirements around the mobile devices for this to occur?
reidpeter

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:05:44 PM

sorry, the wrong question  Grin I mean.. what is your main sales channel? my mistake, sorry.. but I think I've got the answer above..

Hi Naglas - please let me give you an example of Sales Channels for Cappasity

Collaborating with PrestaShop

This example is descriptive of a multi-layer approach to collaboration seeing the Cappasity service footprint extend to over 250,000 eCommerce shops worldwide, via a single relationship. Cappasity’s collaboration with PrestaShop sees the coming together of the Cappasity 3D marketplace ecosystem with PrestaShop’s open Source software to enable 250,000 online retail outlets to enable 3D content into their existing e-commerce platform. Collaboration must be born of need, access and ease and as easy as one, two, three the hard work is over and the existing online images are transformed into something with clarity, density and perception.  Step 1 is a simple Cappasity software download enabling the creation of 3D images easily.  Step 2 means opening a Cappasity Cloud account. Step 3 sees the embedding of the 3D images by synchronizing the Cappasity cloud data ID with your PrestaShop data ID.  Your online e-commerce is 3D ready to go!

I think this is a more helpful answer.  Please see the Prestashop story on the Cappasity YouTube channel with other great stories of early Cappasity success.

reidpeter

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:22:08 PM

I see in Q1/2018 Cappasity will support free mobile 3D capturing SDK – isn't there some hardware requirements around the mobile devices for this to occur?

Hi Naglas – you are very well informed, .  In Q1/2018 Cappasity will support free mobile 3D capturing SDK. This is fortuitous, because the iPhone 8, released a number of weeks ago supports hardware and firmware allowing for 3D support.   Anything this popular and potentially valuable will have the  Android aficionado’s eager to follow suit. There is no doubt about it the 3D World is coming – ready or not but Cappasity is ready and able to capture the value and content around this growing interactive mechanism.
reidpeter

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:26:01 PM

I think that artoken will be over $1 per coin easily.

Hi Nick - Thanks for the vote of confidence in Cappasity - I think so also! 
naglas

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:49:52 PM

sorry, the wrong question  Grin I mean.. what is your main sales channel? my mistake, sorry.. but I think I've got the answer above..

This example is descriptive of a multi-layer approach to collaboration seeing the Cappasity service footprint extend to over 250,000 eCommerce shops worldwide, via a single relationship. Cappasity’s collaboration with PrestaShop sees the coming together of the Cappasity 3D marketplace ecosystem with PrestaShop’s open Source software to enable 250,000 online retail outlets to enable 3D content into their existing e-commerce platform. Collaboration must be born of need, access and ease and as easy as one, two, three the hard work is over and the existing online images are transformed into something with clarity, density and perception.  Step 1 is a simple Cappasity software download enabling the creation of 3D images easily.  Step 2 means opening a Cappasity Cloud account. Step 3 sees the embedding of the 3D images by synchronizing the Cappasity cloud data ID with your PrestaShop data ID.  Your online e-commerce is 3D ready to go!

I think this is a more helpful answer.  Please see the Prestashop story on the Cappasity YouTube channel with other great stories of early Cappasity success.

wow! that sounds impressive! is there any example who already used your technologies for an online shop? thanks!
Iminvest

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:11:27 PM

What payment methods will you accept?
mashac (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:45:18 PM

The methods of payment which will be accepted in the token sale are the following: Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) and Dash (DASH).
Iminvest

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:46:27 AM

The methods of payment which will be accepted in the token sale are the following: Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) and Dash (DASH).

Accepting so many digital coins why don't you want to be run on any one of these digital currencies?
Madmats

Activity: 124

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:20:04 AM

Creative concept for a project, looks very interesting, Good luck  Cheesy

TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFETIME   Follow Us:                                    
WLC On TWITTER      WLC SLACK   WLC ANN THREAD    Madmats On TWITTER
reidpeter

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:04:29 PM

Accepting so many digital coins why don't you want to be run on any one of these digital currencies?

Hi Iminvest - I am not part of the Senior management Team however I believe all sensible options would have been considered. The reason I believe Cappasity have chosen to go with there own currency is they want to be controller of their own domain.  They do not their platform and ecosystem to be at the mercy of a foreign Digital currency, its up and downs and trading habits which have nothing to do with the health and growth of the 3D content industry.  Also when you think about size, potential market size, there is real economies of scale there so this business can easily support its own currency.  This is my own opinion as a proud contributor for Cappasity. 
reidpeter

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:06:05 PM

Creative concept for a project, looks very interesting, Good luck  Cheesy

Hi Madmats - thank you for your note of encouragement. We are all excited.   Cheesy
reidpeter

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:16:52 PM

sorry, the wrong question  Grin I mean.. what is your main sales channel? my mistake, sorry.. but I think I've got the answer above..

This example is descriptive of a multi-layer approach to collaboration seeing the Cappasity service footprint extend to over 250,000 eCommerce shops worldwide, via a single relationship. Cappasity’s collaboration with PrestaShop sees the coming together of the Cappasity 3D marketplace ecosystem with PrestaShop’s open Source software to enable 250,000 online retail outlets to enable 3D content into their existing e-commerce platform. Collaboration must be born of need, access and ease and as easy as one, two, three the hard work is over and the existing online images are transformed into something with clarity, density and perception.  Step 1 is a simple Cappasity software download enabling the creation of 3D images easily.  Step 2 means opening a Cappasity Cloud account. Step 3 sees the embedding of the 3D images by synchronizing the Cappasity cloud data ID with your PrestaShop data ID.  Your online e-commerce is 3D ready to go!

I think this is a more helpful answer.  Please see the Prestashop story on the Cappasity YouTube channel with other great stories of early Cappasity success.

wow! that sounds impressive! is there any example who already used your technologies for an online shop? thanks!

Hi Naglas - plenty is happening on the sale side of Cappasity.  Marianna - CBDO - is behind the push for delivering an excellent service and support to Cappasity's many leading luxury Brands.  Please have a look at Cappasity's YouTube channel for examples of where Cappasity sales push is at now. I do not know directly if Prestashop's customers are represented, but they may well be.   
robimarie

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:22:17 PM

this is nice. I will definitely wait for this.
Iminvest

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:40:14 PM

Hi Iminvest - I am not part of the Senior management Team however I believe all sensible options would have been considered. The reason I believe Cappasity have chosen to go with there own currency is they want to be controller of their own domain.  They do not their platform and ecosystem to be at the mercy of a foreign Digital currency, its up and downs and trading habits which have nothing to do with the health and growth of the 3D content industry.  Also when you think about size, potential market size, there is real economies of scale there so this business can easily support its own currency.  This is my own opinion as a proud contributor for Cappasity. 
When will the rates of the exchange be announced?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: