Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:16:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cryptonetix>NEXT GENERATION ANALYTICS FOR THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKETS  (Read 11739 times)
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:13:24 PM

A great idea that allows people working in the field of crypto currency to save a lot of time.
And save a lot of money)
sahabond

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:58:17 PM

A great idea that allows people working in the field of crypto currency to save a lot of time.
And save a lot of money)
Here you are right. Because in modern realities. Time is money
Social_Cryptonetix

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 03:43:34 PM

And save a lot of money)

I would say so. From what I have seen, many of the Crypto traders out there use order flow and simple order books. As these markets grow, real technical analysis methods that we will basically perform for our clients will be vital to success in the markets. Analysis methods such as Fibonacci, Harmonics, Elliott Wave and more will present many opportunities to traders and put many of these coins into real perspective of what is worthwhile to involve yourself in.

Best Regards and thanks for the support all!
Cryptonetix Support

~Cryptonetix.com~
Truthfinder76

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:27:50 PM

And save a lot of money)

I would say so. From what I have seen, many of the Crypto traders out there use order flow and simple order books. As these markets grow, real technical analysis methods that we will basically perform for our clients will be vital to success in the markets. Analysis methods such as Fibonacci, Harmonics, Elliott Wave and more will present many opportunities to traders and put many of these coins into real perspective of what is worthwhile to involve yourself in.

Cryptonetix Support

Maybe in future will you create video that explain how it works for peoples, maybe many of them (including me) don't understanding how so many factors can be calculated to decide wich currencies have a potential?
Vasyafet

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:33:42 PM

And save a lot of money)

Cryptonetix Support

Maybe in future will you create video that explain how it works for peoples, maybe many of them (including me) don't understanding how so many factors can be calculated to decide wich currencies have a potential?
Maybe it's difficult, or they don't want to explain to all world the algorithm that they created.
Social_Cryptonetix

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:04:06 AM

And save a lot of money)

Cryptonetix Support

Hi Truthfinder76,
We will be explaining our analysis for the traditional methods like Elliott Wave, Fibonacci, Harmonics, Price Action and Support and Resistance. The custom algorithms and AI we will provide a tutorial so one can understand it as well. With that in mind, the educational section of the platform will offer training on the blockchain markets as well as various trading analysis methods.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix.

~Cryptonetix.com~
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:52:20 AM

Who will add crypto currency news to your platform?
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:54:06 AM

I'm interested too. Or is it still an aggregator of news from news sites?
sahabond

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:55:16 AM

Will there be news and materials for training in Russian?
Social_Cryptonetix

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 06:48:39 AM

Hey alexsmalex,
What we plan on doing is not only providing exclusive articles from traders and blockchain professionals, but also aggregating the news of other sites into an easy to use interface in the same dashboard of our main analytics functions. This will all be a part of the platform. We will distinguish our exclusive articles and videos from aggregated news and make it very easy for our clients to understand where the data is coming from.

Thanks for your continued interest,
Cryptonetix

~Cryptonetix.com~
Social_Cryptonetix

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 06:52:19 AM

Hi sahabond,
While we will provide localization of our platform which allows us to translate all the screens into various languages, when you get into training materials it becomes a bit difficult. For something like training videos in Russian we would need to partner with some native speakers and traders. We would love to do more in many languages, but our first, primary focus must be in English. I will indeed add your requests to our suggestions list.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix

~Cryptonetix.com~
Social_Cryptonetix

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:03:44 AM

Hi persefona,
Yes we will be aggregating news as well as releasing articles around blockchain, trading & investing.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix

~Cryptonetix.com~
Truthfinder76

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:36:57 AM

Hi sahabond,
While we will provide localization of our platform which allows us to translate all the screens into various languages, when you get into training materials it becomes a bit difficult. For something like training videos in Russian we would need to partner with some native speakers and traders. We would love to do more in many languages, but our first, primary focus must be in English. I will indeed add your requests to our suggestions list.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix

I think if you'll want this, than peoples who'll do this will be found.
Vasyafet

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:43:12 AM

Hi sahabond,

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix

Yes, but it depends from users, if users that speak Russian will be big part of active users on the platform, in this case they should to finance translation  in another case they shouldn't.
ICObazaar

Activity: 225

ICOBAZAAR: ALL ICOs IN ONE PLACE

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 11:55:03 AM

Hey Cryptonetix community,
From now, you have a chance to review this ICO and earn crypto!

We value your opinion and are ready to reward you for it!

We’re now offering all users a chance to review upcoming ICOs on our platform for a chance to earn some crypto. This approach will be helpful for the project team, as they can hear some feedback from the audience  Wink

What you need to know:
—The top 5 reviewers will receive rewards in ETH
—1st place review is selected by ICObazaar (reward=0.1ETH)
—2nd-5th place rewards are given to the reviews with the highest # of upvotes from other users (reward=0.4 ETH, split among the 4 winners proportionally according to # of upvotes)
—Reviewing for upcoming ICOs is open up until the day the ICO launches.

Here’s how it works:
1. Register on icobazaar.com
2. Review an upcoming ICO on our platform — reviews are located on every ICO page under upcoming ICOs, here is Cryptonetix page
3. Hopefully be one of the top 5 reviewers

See you there !      

Social_Cryptonetix

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:30:42 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 01:00:42 PM by Social_Cryptonetix

Hey Cryptonetix community,
From now, you have a chance to review this ICO and earn crypto!

We value your opinion and are ready to reward you for it!

We’re now offering all users a chance to review upcoming ICOs on our platform for a chance to earn some crypto. This approach will be helpful for the project team, as they can hear some feedback from the audience  Wink

What you need to know:
—The top 5 reviewers will receive rewards in ETH
—1st place review is selected by ICObazaar (reward=0.1ETH)
—2nd-5th place rewards are given to the reviews with the highest # of upvotes from other users (reward=0.4 ETH, split among the 4 winners proportionally according to # of upvotes)
—Reviewing for upcoming ICOs is open up until the day the ICO launches.

Here’s how it works:
1. Register on icobazaar.com
2. Review an upcoming ICO on our platform — reviews are located on every ICO page under upcoming ICOs, here is Cryptonetix page
3. Hopefully be one of the top 5 reviewers

See you there !      

Dear ICOBazar,

Thanks for listing us! We appreciate your good rating of our ICO. We will certainly look forward to hearing feedback from the users.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix

~Cryptonetix.com~
Social_Cryptonetix

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:01:31 PM

Hi sahabond,

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix

Yes, but it depends from users, if users that speak Russian will be big part of active users on the platform, in this case they should to finance translation  in another case they shouldn't.

Hi Vasyafet,
That is correct. We plan to have our platform translated into various languages including Russian. As far as the videos and commentary, that will start in English initially.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix

~Cryptonetix.com~
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:30:37 PM

To receive quotations, you will take API exchanges?
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:41:40 PM

Materials for training you will do yourself. Or take from sources?
Social_Cryptonetix

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:47:27 PM

To receive quotations, you will take API exchanges?

Hey Alex,
Yes for our platform we will be taking several exchanges data, consolidating it into our database and then presenting our analytics off this data. We will use a combination of exchanges to come up with a mean price so that our analysis applies to the most exchanges and has a solid base of data to work off. Many of these exchanges provide an API, and several we already have experience working with at the development level.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix

~Cryptonetix.com~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: