Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 10:56:37 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MESSAGE FROM GRAVITATE CASH OUT COINS NOW  (Read 6011 times)
minerjones
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218

http://bitsend.info BitSend - The #1 masternode

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 11:52:17 AM

ONE OF THE COINS THAT DOESNT READ ON THE MICROSOUL ANALYZER SITE IS SHOWN ON THE COIN AS

1JBgNMhh

2013 coin

500 minted

0 results for:
'1JBgNMhh'

lfi333@aol.com

refund please

Yo bro.....

Your coin is loaded......
https://blockchain.info/address/1JBgNMhh3H1uYwGFhbdWuKR3mqe3XFCkRz

Do you have the 1st bits or addresses of the other coins?

If it's not a SKAM, it's not crypto!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dumbchump

Activity: 362

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:54:45 AM

Wait, did anyone actually get refunded?!  I haven’t seen a single satoshi
naypalm
Legendary

Activity: 1261

This is the end of the internet as we know it.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 06:29:34 PM

ONE OF THE COINS THAT DOESNT READ ON THE MICROSOUL ANALYZER SITE IS SHOWN ON THE COIN AS

1JBgNMhh

2013 coin

500 minted

0 results for:
'1JBgNMhh'

lfi333@aol.com

refund please

No need to panic, the analyzer site has a partial list (circa ~2013) of microsoul addresses to go off of. No result just means there is no data.

naypalm

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:46:25 PM

I found a 2013 0.01 with 1HUWzFpa its not showing on uberbills site anyone know how to check if its still funded please?

AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Bitcoin & Litecoin

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:59:43 PM

I found a 2013 0.01 with 1HUWzFpa its not showing on uberbills site anyone know how to check if its still funded please?

Your coin is funded. There are a few block explorers that allow you to check bitcoin addresses using firstbits.
A quick scan shows that yours has been funded.

https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/1HUWzFpa1nodPgkMEytrTcR9DgmcwMEP4R?from_firstbits=1HUWzFpa

Consider yourself lucky. The remaining 1-2 of the ones that I have don't seem to show up on any block explorer suggesting that they might have never been funded at all  Sad
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:02:05 PM

Your coin is funded. There are a few block explorers that allow you to check bitcoin addresses using firstbits.

https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/1HUWzFpa1nodPgkMEytrTcR9DgmcwMEP4R?from_firstbits=1HUWzFpa

Consider yourself lucky. The remaining 1-2 of the ones that I have don't seem to show up on any block explorer suggesting that they might have never been funded at all  Sad

Thanks for the information sounds like I'm one of the lucky ones, sorry to hear about your coins Sad.

dumbchump

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:12:16 PM

Thanks for the information sounds like I'm one of the lucky ones, sorry to hear about your coins Sad.

No you aren’t a lucky one.  All microsoul coins should be considered unfunded.  I peeled 3 coins that were funded...but the private key wasn’t to that address....so no BTC.  I know I wasn’t alone.

Anyone that had followed this thread that is selling them as funded is committing fraud in my book. 
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:21:39 PM

No you aren’t a lucky one.  All microsoul coins should be considered unfunded.  I peeled 3 coins that were funded...but the private key wasn’t to that address....so no BTC.  I know I wasn’t alone.

Anyone that had followed this thread that is selling them as funded is committing fraud in my book. 

Ah ok that's not good so we should assume all coins are compromised.

AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Bitcoin & Litecoin

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:23:28 PM

Well the fact that his are funded is a start. Mine isn't recognised at all.
Did all the coins have issues with the privkeys or only a number of them? if not then there might be a chance that his coin is actually loaded.
However, I'm more curious about knowing how this major mess up happened?
dumbchump

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:50:43 PM

Well the fact that his are funded is a start. Mine isn't recognised at all.
Did all the coins have issues with the privkeys or only a number of them? if not then there might be a chance that his coin is actually loaded.
However, I'm more curious about knowing how this major mess up happened?

I peeled five funded coins and two were in fact funded....so he has a chance. 

I think it’s still unknown if he defrauded everyone on purpose or if he was just really disorganized and screwed up really bad.
hybridsole

Activity: 557

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:32:16 PM

dumbchump - Were all of the firstbits showing up as funded on the blockchain?  I'd be curious to see any pics you have of the holos and the keys (assuming they are spent). 

2 out of 5 is unacceptable.  This type of half-assed exit scam where the producer only rips off a subset of the users, and subsequently offers them a limited time window for repayment, is still theft. Let's not forget that.  Remember Alitin? Exact same thing. 

There should be no ambiguity about it.  Gravitate is a scammer and belongs in jail.
dumbchump

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:57:29 PM

I'll take some pics when I get back from the holiday break.  I don't have them with me. 

I completely agree....I think he needs to be held legally accountable.  I also haven't heard of him actually paying anyone.  I bought 2013 and 2014 sets and requested to be refunded the BTC value of both sets of coins and never got anything.
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:16:58 PM

I'll take some pics when I get back from the holiday break.  I don't have them with me. 

I completely agree....I think he needs to be held legally accountable.  I also haven't heard of him actually paying anyone.  I bought 2013 and 2014 sets and requested to be refunded the BTC value of both sets of coins and never got anything.

The coin issue I raised in this thread where I peeled and tested the priv key that had failed. Gravitate did replay the 0.05 that was supposed to be on that coin.

The promised coins Matt was going to send out are yet to arrive.

Viz

Visit www.physibit.com for lots of cool Bitcoin stuff. From Coins to Pins, Notes to Socks and a really cool collection of Art.
Viking-

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:43:28 AM

So... I'm one of those people who bought Microsoul coins back in the day.

However, I've never actually redeemed a private key before. How do I go about doing that? ELI5 Smiley
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:20:29 PM

However, I've never actually redeemed a private key before. How do I go about doing that? ELI5 Smiley

I've never redeemed a microsoul coin before but if the key under the holo is a full private key than all you need to do is import the key into a wallet.  Although it seems as though it looks as though it's a game of luck at this point... Undecided

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2114

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 02:58:45 PM

I've never redeemed a microsoul coin before but if the key under the holo is a full private key than all you need to do is import the key into a wallet.  Although it seems as though it looks as though it's a game of luck at this point... Undecided
It depends on what wallet you use.  Some wallets have an "importprivkey" function.  Look for a way to "import a private key" into your wallet.  Check their help function if they have one.  Use Google.  If you have an HD wallet more than likely the function you are looking for is "sweep private key".  In this case the wallet will automatically move the BTC from the imported private key on to one of the HD generated private keys in the wallet for safe keeping.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:36:37 AM

Blockchain.info should allow you to import private keys, however depends on the private key working.
digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:32:48 AM

Have users redeemed their microsoul coins based on this thread and if not, have you added your addresses to a watch list?

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀

║║
║║
║║
Viking-

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:45:06 AM

It depends on what wallet you use.  Some wallets have an "importprivkey" function.  Look for a way to "import a private key" into your wallet.  Check their help function if they have one.  Use Google.  If you have an HD wallet more than likely the function you are looking for is "sweep private key".  In this case the wallet will automatically move the BTC from the imported private key on to one of the HD generated private keys in the wallet for safe keeping.

I used the sweep option in Electrum and this happened:

https://i.imgur.com/73Wmjcy.png

After I hit "Close", nothing changed. Nothing in my history tab or address list.

If I try to sweep again, either with the previous private key or a new one, the "sweep" button is greyed out.

Blockchain.info should allow you to import private keys, however depends on the private key working.

I checked out Blockchain.info, but couldn't find an import option. Seems like it was a feature in the past, but not anymore(?)
digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 08:52:09 AM

I checked out Blockchain.info, but couldn't find an import option. Seems like it was a feature in the past, but not anymore(?)

It's now located Under "Settings > Addresses > Import Bitcoin Address".   The link is text and it used to be a button from what I remember,   Wink

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄