Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 6060 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:16:40 AM

If you want to invest in bitcoin then you just need to create a bitcoin wallet first and if i were you, i will use electrum desktop wallet because it is the top of all the wallet for me and create an account in coinbase so you can buy some bitcoins or try localbitcoins which is one of the most trusted and easiest place to buy bitcoin and always remember to aim for long term gains.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:25:39 AM

If you want to invest in bitcoin then you just need to create a bitcoin wallet first and if i were you, i will use electrum desktop wallet because it is the top of all the wallet for me and create an account in coinbase so you can buy some bitcoins or try localbitcoins which is one of the most trusted and easiest place to buy bitcoin and always remember to aim for long term gains.

After buying bitcoins, what's next ?
I also want to learn about trading, if you have ideas, can you also share it with us newbies. Thanks!

unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 01:01:14 AM

if you want to invest in bitcoin just create a bitcoin wallet account for you to save bitcoin and then use a trusted site to buy bitcoin from your country currency and then bitcoin you have purchased, you can save in your bitcoin wallet that you have made before and then wait until 2-3 years later for sale. that way you can benefit a lot from your investment.

bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:34:44 AM

After buying bitcoins, what's next ?
I also want to learn about trading, if you have ideas, can you also share it with us newbies. Thanks!
Hi im still a newbie too i want to know all about trading or investing so for now i saved and i earn bitcoin becuase my friend who teach me abouy bitcoin. Is invest and trading are so risky becuase bitcoin is volatile he said that much better for now is to earn a lot of bitcoin then wait for the pumping up value.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:46:15 AM

First you need to choose, do you want to invest money or time?

That means if you don't have money to invest in Bitcoins you can work online to get some satoshis and start your holding journey. Surely it's much easier to just buy some satoshis or Bitcoins and hold it, but it's not everyone who can do it. Then you should start reading the main threads on this forum to learn more about Bitcoin and be attentive to investment hints.

Visit Services section, there you can find some jobs and tasks to complete and earn some money. Visit Micro Earnings section, you may find some interesting offers there sometimes. When you have a good amount of satoshis you can sell it when BTC price is too high (consult experient people to know the right time). Then wait the price drops a bit, buy BTC again. Keep doing this and you will grow your BTC balance.

For AltCoin trading hints visit the respective section.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:28:32 AM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

Please share your thoughts. Thanks.

I believe you know the answer without need to ask others if you already knew how to earn bitcoin.
Invest in bitcoin mean spend your money to buy it, efforts to earn it and time to wait for months or years.
Where to buy bitcoin? On local exchanges in your country where you can deposit, but if you don't have bank account, ask older people to do it for you, or you can buy it directly to someone who wants to sell bitcoin without exchange as the third party, but beware about the risk of scammers.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:40:26 AM

The best way to earn bitcoin is by working. By working means having a day job and use your earnings to by bitcoin. Or create value in crypto ecosystem
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:23:16 AM

everyone can invest in bitcoin. provided there is a bitcoin purchase money and you can invest on bitcoin. if there is no coin of bitcoin by way of faucet. or with signatures in this forum many ways to get bitcoin all can be done easily. I am also a student and I started doing signatures in this forum and the results are very satisfying.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 06:06:08 AM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

Student hood is filled with talent and fire of doing new things always. If you are art student or science student if you have abilities to create new designs, code software or create video then you can use these skills to earn bitcoin with premium rates. This forum is always looking for guys like you, if you are missing what I'm saying then you should go into announcement section where new ICO projects are launched along with the opportunity to work for these projects. They pay more than hundred dollars in bitcoin for short videos and you can get upto thousands of dollars if yo are having any better skills. Rest of the ways are traditional will keep going on as it is with more or less payout.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:17:01 AM

Student hood is filled with talent and fire of doing new things always. If you are art student or science student if you have abilities to create new designs, code software or create video then you can use these skills to earn bitcoin with premium rates. This forum is always looking for guys like you, if you are missing what I'm saying then you should go into announcement section where new ICO projects are launched along with the opportunity to work for these projects. They pay more than hundred dollars in bitcoin for short videos and you can get upto thousands of dollars if yo are having any better skills. Rest of the ways are traditional will keep going on as it is with more or less payout.

I think art is not necessarily the best way to make big money in Bitcoin, but maybe science I agree with you on that one.
Absentis

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:42:53 AM

There are lot of twist in bitcoin to earn but if you really love to invest for trading or direct investment then you should buy bitcoin using your paper money to be converted in bitcoin then you will look for trusted trading site & investment site in which you will pour your purchased bitcoins. Just beware of scam sites that will steal your bitcoins. But if you are a student you could earn bitcoin without investment thru signature campaign then after you earn you could trade it and invest it.
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:51:03 AM

theres a many ways to invest to bitcoin .. but theres a risk as always to investing .. but if you want to be safe .. go to trading site then wait to bitcoin become cheap price .. then buy a lot .. and wait to increase the price then sell it .. rotation .. buy and sell .. but in this method you need a strong capital because you are not asure to price of bitcoin in the market ..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:12:27 AM

I think bitcoin investment is very simple, by buying bitcoin at a low price and holding it for the next few years until bitcoin prices actually increase, and after seeing the profit from the price increase you just think of selling it or holding it back. In this way I think it is more effective. But it takes patience to wait for the price is really high.
uraharasan

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:21:49 AM

Do not invest bitcoin on any hyip site because it will end up Scam, you better buy ethereum or other potential altcoin then wait one or two years.
Rhum142

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:24:14 AM

All ways to invest in bitcoin:
- Buy VGA cards for mining
- Buy Bitcoin
- Trading Altcoin
- Invest into HYIP
- Gambling , Dice, Betting
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 08:04:02 AM

Do not invest bitcoin on any hyip site because it will end up Scam, you better buy ethereum or other potential altcoin then wait one or two years.

I think it's a good idea to invest today, by buying some potentially good altcoins in the future, but bitcoins are the best investment right now.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:06:41 AM

I think bitcoin investment is very simple, by buying bitcoin at a low price and holding it for the next few years until bitcoin prices actually increase, and after seeing the profit from the price increase you just think of selling it or holding it back. In this way I think it is more effective. But it takes patience to wait for the price is really high.

Well thats the only way to invest  with bitcoin. Just buy bitcoin and hold it until the price is higher enough to sell for profit. You can also do cost averaging  and accumulate bitcoin and hold it. As of now, bitcoin is continuously rising because of news about it.
Rhum142

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:10:26 AM

Using real money then exchange it into bitcoin, get a btc address too. That's all very simple or you can earn bitcoin free from fauceting, invite friends join some website for free btc, .. Etc
filipwx

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:46:28 AM

Bitcoin is getting more and more attention. It's a strong "currency" and the adoption is growing very fast. Some countries like Japan already use "officially" this.
Saying that, I don't think there will be anything wrong investing in bitcoin. But of course, before getting in, I will encourage you to join some online courses about bitcoin. It's the best to do at the beginning to get a solid basis of the Bitcoin and digital cryptos, starting from the idea behind till the technology etc... Learn how to use Wallet like Electrun, learn how to calculate fees etc and how to buy these coins.
Then you ca decide to keep them for a long term period or just trade with them (meaning buy/sell).
You can also join signature campaigns here, faucets and many more.
Welcome into the Bitcoin World ;-)
JuanSanchezzz

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:11:28 PM

In my opinion, you should look for a part-time job in your country. Or you can join signature campaign this forum.You need take your time to earning bitcoin. After you have the capital, you can investing anywhere, but i think the best investing is Trading. You can try it with Bittrex or Poloniex. Good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: