Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:49:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 6060 times)
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:26:07 PM

Bitcoin is getting more and more attention. It's a strong "currency" and the adoption is growing very fast. Some countries like Japan already use "officially" this.
Saying that, I don't think there will be anything wrong investing in bitcoin. But of course, before getting in, I will encourage you to join some online courses about bitcoin. It's the best to do at the beginning to get a solid basis of the Bitcoin and digital cryptos, starting from the idea behind till the technology etc... Learn how to use Wallet like Electrun, learn how to calculate fees etc and how to buy these coins.
Then you ca decide to keep them for a long term period or just trade with them (meaning buy/sell).
You can also join signature campaigns here, faucets and many more.
Welcome into the Bitcoin World ;-)

Due its growing popularity also, some people try to take advantage of the price and its popularity. I have always heard so many complaints regarding frauds and ponzi sites up until now, and since you are still a beginner you need to be careful in which area or which investment you prefer to risk your money on. It is also best to ask some experts, guides or references once you are going or willing to enter the gamble, so in the end no complaints and regrets.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:32:21 PM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

Please share your thoughts. Thanks.

When i first started here I also dont know how to invest in bitcoin but after reading some of the posts here I learned how. I joined signature campaign they pay you according to your rank so I invested the payment i got in bitcoin. For now I didnt use the money I earned I just keep and hold it in my wallet.
kevinn669

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

Tokens That Store Virtual Energy

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:19:49 PM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

When i first started here I also dont know how to invest in bitcoin but after reading some of the posts here I learned how. I joined signature campaign they pay you according to your rank so I invested the payment i got in bitcoin. For now I didnt use the money I earned I just keep and hold it in my wallet.

Yes, there are many ways to earn money on this forum. And one of the most accessible ways is a campaign of signature.
After collecting a few coins you can trade them on the exchange. This is also very profitable

████████████                                                     
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███          ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       
 ██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███         ██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀ ▐███▌   ██▀▀▀▀██▄▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀       
 ██     ██  ███   ▄▄    ██▄    ▀    ██     ██ ██   ██     ██    ██           
 ██ ▄▄▄██▀  ███  ████   ▀██████▄    ██    ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ██ ▄▄▄██▀    ██           
 ██  ▀██▄   ███   ▀▀    ▄    ▀██    ██    ███████  ██  ▀██▄     ██           
 ██    ▀██▄ ███         ██▄▄▄▄██    ██   ▐█▌   ▐█▌ ██    ▀██▄   ██           
 ▀▀      ▀▀ ███          ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀   ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀   ▀▀           
            ████████████     █████████████                                   
                                       ███                                   
         ████████ ██▄      ██          ███  ████████▄   ▄▄█████▄▄  ██▄     ▄██
         ██       ████▄    ██     ▄▄   ███  ██    ▀██ ▐██▀     ▀██  ▀██▄ ▄██▀
         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██▀███▄  ██    ████  ███  ██   ▄▄██ ██              ▀███▀   
         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ▀███▄██     ▀▀   ███  ██ ███▀▀  ██    ██████     ▐█▌   
         ██       ██    ▀████          ███  ██  ▀██▄  ▐██▄     ▄██     ▐█▌   
         ████████ ██      ▀██          ███  ██    ▀██▄  ▀▀█████▀▀      ▐█▌   
                              ████████████                                   
      ▄▄▄▄        ▄███▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄████▀
               █████   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀   
 ▀▀████████▌ ▐██▌     
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀ ▄▄   
               █████▄ 
             █▄ ▀████▌
             ███  ▀███▌
             ███    ▀▀▀
             ███       
             ███       
             ███           
            ▐███▌     
           ▄█████▄     
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Register and Get Access
Facebook   Telegram
Twitter       Announcement
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:48:59 PM

There are two ways of investing in bitcoin, 1st, is investing of money and this is the best for me if you are looking for faster income, 2nd, if youndo not have money just make your time as your capital to earn bitcoin and that is no risk involve. Then much better if you can do both.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:23:49 PM

There are two ways of investing in bitcoin, 1st, is investing of money and this is the best for me if you are looking for faster income, 2nd, if youndo not have money just make your time as your capital to earn bitcoin and that is no risk involve. Then much better if you can do both.
Of course in making investment you need capital for that. Making investment in bitcoin is not totally risky as everyone think of it. Yes it's difficult to trust a person you don't even know especially in online transaction, the most important thing to consider before making investment is to make some research, do some query and reading feedback from that site or person involve. And then you decide if this is a potential or not for your investment.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:05:34 PM

The simplest way to invest in Bitcoin is to buy a Bitcoin number and store it, waiting for its price to rise and you will be profitable. However, this way is not suitable for you because you are a student, I think you do not have much money. You should improve the rank and quality of your articles to participate in signature campaigns, which is a great way to earn Bitcoin. Engaging in bounty is not bad either. If you have the skills like programming, web development, design then you can provide services and earn Bitcoin
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:36:09 PM

Do both will need you spend much time for work in Bitcoin market, and with people work in Bitcoin like second job, do that is impossible.
In my opinion, if you are person busy all time, you should choose holding Bitcoin or altcoin in long term for earn profit.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:56:52 AM

If you want to invest in bitcoin then you just need to create a bitcoin wallet first and if i were you, i will use electrum desktop wallet because it is the top of all the wallet for me and create an account in coinbase so you can buy some bitcoins or try localbitcoins which is one of the most trusted and easiest place to buy bitcoin and always remember to aim for long term gains.

Electrum wallet developers have not launched the new update which support segwit address, and the fees to send bitcoin exorbitant around 400 sat per byte. I prefer to use blockchain wallet which provide good UI on android platform and shows how much fee you should pay in order to get confirmed in general or faster. However, you can set custom fees with electrum and blockchain wallet as well, depends on your taste, feel free to test both of it and you'll find which one is better for now.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:34:50 AM

Do both will need you spend much time for work in Bitcoin market, and with people work in Bitcoin like second job, do that is impossible.
In my opinion, if you are person busy all time, you should choose holding Bitcoin or altcoin in long term for earn profit.
Yes do both is profitable but it can spend your whole time and also it can help you to upgrade your knowledge in bitcoin. Holding bitcoin is a profitable way but trading it is more profitable because you earn additional bitcoin and also the value of money also increase.
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:58:23 AM

Yes do both is profitable but it can spend your whole time and also it can help you to upgrade your knowledge in bitcoin. Holding bitcoin is a profitable way but trading it is more profitable because you earn additional bitcoin and also the value of money also increase.
it all depends on the principle of each one who thinks that investment is very profitable and the result is profitable but it takes a long time while trading can bring profit in a short time but requires good data analysis

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:51:12 AM

If you want to invest you can start buying now, for all we know btc keeps rising and we can hope for more to this.
But if you don't have funds but eager to have some sats you can start joining signature campaigns as they will pay you decent amount and do trading so your funds can grow.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
ARAGETS

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:22:20 AM

I think, the easiest way to invest bitcoin for student is buy bitcoin and hold it for long time. You can do trading bitcoin, buy / sell bitcoin to get more profit. And you can join signature in this forum, so many bounty project. You can get profit, it also you can invest your profit in bitcoin.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 05:56:04 AM

I think, the easiest way to invest bitcoin for student is buy bitcoin and hold it for long time. You can do trading bitcoin, buy / sell bitcoin to get more profit. And you can join signature in this forum, so many bounty project. You can get profit, it also you can invest your profit in bitcoin.
Im a student who is graduating this year , I have purchase a bitcoin on a price of $600 and I am holding it until now. I didnt sell any of my bitcoins this past few years and I keep just earning bitcoins.
jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 06:08:09 AM

For a student it is very difficult to buy Bitcoin because of it price and pocket money of student. So the better option is to participate in the bounty campaign because it is the safest way to earn some without the investment of money. Once you earn some amount of Bitcoin then you can go for trading and other earning opportunities.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:17:25 AM

To invest, you have to buy some bitcoin. First, register to an exchange that allows your country, deposit some money, and buy bitcoinS. Or you can also rent your signature and get paid in bitcoin. Sign up in a signature campaign in the service section, wear their signature and they will pay you bitcoin with every quality post you make. Or read threads in alt section and see how to earn altcoins through bounties. Just by reading here in the forum you can learn a lot on how to earn or invest in bitcoin and other crypto.
Im a newbie here sir im just reading this your post about how to invest bitcoin and i have many learned a lot thanks for helpful information.

Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:20:38 AM

Yes anyone are capable of doing investment in here, as long as you know how make a deal and of course you have capital. Since you are a student, maybe your money are just for your studies, in that case you just join signature or bounty campaign in which you can earned from there.
Investment is risky specially for new comers, you need more experience and knowledge about investing before having a deal to someone you didn't know personally and that could be hard. If you afraid of losing your money just join in signatures campaign.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:49:17 AM

As you are a student and probably don't have enough money to fool who around so what you should do is join a signature campaign and then save only those bitcoins that you earn from it. And also there are many bounty campaigns popping up daily in altcoins section, you can also join one of those to increase your holdings.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:13:22 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 07:32:39 AM by Ararbermas

There are more types of ivesting bitcoin and as of  know bitcoin has alot of sources.but first of all you need to buy bitcoin in the market which is low price ithink. and then find a legit site to invest . I suggest ico site, which is clasified as a legit investment site.And also trading you can multiply also your bitcoin on it. But actually strategy is must cause for beginner it is to risk .

As of now your are students so yes you are capable even you dont have enougn money to buy a coin. you can gain also some bitcoin here in forum for (ex sign campaign, refferal and also if you have skills like designing website or creating logo) something like th
Obytwenty

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:19:15 AM

Really there's many different ways for investment regarding bitcoin one is purchas and keeping for long time or trading in crypto with low price
albertvert

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:29:23 AM

As you are a student and probably don't have enough money to fool who around so what you should do is join a signature campaign and then save only those bitcoins that you earn from it. And also there are many bounty campaigns popping up daily in altcoins section, you can also join one of those to increase your holdings.

Yes.Bitcoin give the pocket money to the college students.It give additional income to the Working people.If you join Signature campign ,you will some bitcoin as your payment.Keep that payment for longer and long.If the price of bitcoin is raise to the moon means,you will sell that bitcoin and use that money to brought the basic needs for you and your family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: