Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:56:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 6060 times)
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:44:56 AM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

Please share your thoughts. Thanks.
Well you can invest with bitcoin if you have atleast $9500, and when you have that amount of money make sure that after you invest your money, you should hold you bitcoin for long time or hold it until the price will reach $30k.

Even the op don't have $9500 she/he can invest in bitcoin, I mean we don't need the exact amount because even in small amount we can invest in bitcoin but ofcourse if you invest a small amount your profit  is small too. But it's ok because sometimes we need to start with small capital.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:24:13 AM

The way to get a big profit now is to invest bitcoin, the fastest and easiest thing we do is buy in trusted exchanges, it can even be said that buying bitcoin is more profitable than mining so bitcoin transactions are currently increasing.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:21:30 AM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

Before investing in bitcoin you must know first what is bitcoin and on how to do transactions with bitcoin , this is the basic how to send and receive bitcoins through their wallets. At first it may be hard to do and confusing but if you will do it I guess it could be easy. Then you can start investing bitcoin but buying it through an exchange or other ways. Then you can decide after if you want to sell it or just hold it and wait for the right time to sell.
hannan1111

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:40:01 AM

i started by following a bounty campaign .. from there i collect altcoin and save up to the highest price then sell it ...
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

There are many ways on how to invest in bitcoins what the important is you have your money for it. You can buy bitcoins through exchange, from an individual or from sites where bitcoins are sold. What you have to know is on how to send and receive bitcoin in other words you know how to make transactions with bitcoins.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:57:45 PM

of course you can invest in bitcoin even if you are still a student. bitcoin can be used by anyone old or young. as long as you understand about internet network you can do it. if you want to invest in bitcoin you must buy bitcoin first then store in digital wallet wait a few months or years until the price is high so you get big profit. You can also have bitcoin by following bounty and signature campaigns.
Investing your money into bitcoins is not a difficult thing to do and that you can do it quite comfortably but the thing is you need to invest your money only when you are quite confident that you have enough of the knowledge about the things and that you will be able to manage all your bitcoins in the best possible way. Invest your money at the right time and then think very well before taking any kind of step.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:12:07 PM

It's not hard to do it, you must just be interested on it, read about it a lot and it will be good. My favourtie way to earn money from btc is holding.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:02:25 PM

Well you can invest with bitcoin if you have atleast $9500, and when you have that amount of money make sure that after you invest your money, you should hold you bitcoin for long time or hold it until the price will reach $30k.
If you want to invest in bitcoin, then you need not only to have some huge amount of money for the sake of investing but other than that, you also need to have some very good amount of knowledge and information regarding the things which can then help you in understanding the things in a better way and then deciding the best possible thing. Gain as much information as you can because this is the only key for your safe survival.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:08:35 PM

I think that for investing in Bitcoin we have to follow a simple procedure.It involves buying some amount of Bitcoin and holding them until the price is good for selling.If we want our investments to be profitable then we should be wise enough to understand that what is the right price to buy and sell our Bitcoin.If we will buy at high prices and will sell at lower prices then we will automatically face loss.I will advice you all that you can invest in Bitcoin now because the price is low and we should take this as an opportunity to invest in the finest investment asset.Holding is a key to earn more  profits.Hold your BTC's until you don't have any necessity or until you get atleast double of your investments.
ArteMixer

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:11:43 PM

You can do it anytime you want, just make sure to reach 18 years old. Or just take your mom's ID. Go on Coinbase and do your thing. As simple as that.
Brangos99

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:25:05 PM

If you want to invest should start from a small nominal. How to get a profit from Bitcoin investments is to trade stocks. Similar to the purchase and sale of shares. Given the high price plus the wild value fluctuations, I think it's wiser if you do not invest too much money or funds at first.
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:20:21 AM

There are many ways to invest/earn BTC. I am excited to share with you that this company is coming out with a way to educate ppl. on how to enter the crypto sector safely, take a look https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:42:44 AM

First, study about how Bitcoin works and how everything runs alongside bitcoin. Because investing not just about money, it is about investing your time and effort in order for you to get something out of what you learn. We should learn every situation that might happen, how you'll gain in trading, how you'll lose, how the price rises or goes down, and why these things are happening. After learning such things, explore in the forum and also wait for the price of bitcoin to go down so you'll be able to buy bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:56:25 AM

If you want to invest should start from a small nominal. How to get a profit from Bitcoin investments is to trade stocks. Similar to the purchase and sale of shares. Given the high price plus the wild value fluctuations, I think it's wiser if you do not invest too much money or funds at first.
for new people tradig less in good to be advised as this is very noisy for them. but they still have to learn it because it is inevitably this is another preference to get bitcoin by way of trading
Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is an excellent investment method. You can buy bitcoin when the price is low, in addition to investing you can also trade with cryptocurrency (Bitcoin). It's just that you have to be careful with trading if you do not understand with this.
andisuk

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:06:20 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is an excellent investment method. You can buy bitcoin when the price is low, in addition to investing you can also trade with cryptocurrency (Bitcoin). It's just that you have to be careful with trading if you do not understand with this.
trading does require caution but sometimes desperate nature must also exist to take decisions in unexpected situations by us so we can overcome the problems that exist even though it is new

BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:46:16 PM

It's easy, you just need to exchange your fiat money and recive your bitcoin, congratulations you recived bitcoins. Now your can do everything you want with this tokens.

bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:01:34 PM

Simply buy it. It is the easiest way to invest in Bitcoin. I have also the other variant to offer you: try to sell some stuff for BTC, and you will get the crypto.
kokorotomoto

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:30:49 PM

easy! first you must buy bitcoin. if you want your money to double, try opening your bitcoin wallet a few years later and selling your bitcoin. I make sure the bitcoin price is much higher when you buy it.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:45:02 PM

The main question is whether you have any pre-dawn-gives cryptocurrency and how much are you ready to invest in bitcoin? One of the easiest ways is to participate in bounty campaigns, but you can also buy just bitcoins or collect a farm for its production (furniture + pay for the Internet + payment of electricity)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: