Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:41:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 6060 times)
terbetet

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:55:49 PM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

Please share your thoughts. Thanks.
We do share same experience because like you I am a student and I am up into working into earning Bitcoin by means of joining and participating into various types of campaigns which includes either bounty or weekly because it is the only way that I can afford now since I am still learning it around and I wanted to earn and gain a large amount so that I can take up the risk of investment because it will be better for you to start up at the bottom of earning first before coming up into a decision of investing just like learning how it goes before coming up into applying it into action.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:02:18 PM

We can but bitcoin when price is low and kepp them until the price going up, and we can sell bitcoin if price high.so we can earn big profit from there.and I think this time is right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price is very low.

Whosoever wants to be the part of bitcoin community, it is mandatory for him to understand the working of market. Those who invest without studying their coin are the ones who are in loss most of the times. What I am saying is that with a good background knowledge, the investors do not panic when the market of the respective coin is having hard time. They know that soon the down will over and keep holding coins.
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:09:31 PM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

In my country there are some sites that convert local currency into Bitcoin. You can find out about some of the sites in your country and exchange money for Bitcoin. After having Bitcoin, you can invest in Altcoin
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:22:36 PM

Before investing you  need to understand the crypto currency market trend and keep updated on the crypto market trends and how the price of bitcoins has  increased over the years, read articles and books on the success of people through bitcoin and block chain technology. I think many younger generation are entering the bitcoins community as they are ready to accept latest inventions and technologies rather than older generation group. Read success stories of people who have invested on bitcoins and how their lives have changed over the years will give ideas on how to invest in bitcoins.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:40:23 PM

Yes lot of ways to eran bitcoin in this forum.i am not interested invest in bitcoin.you can try to trading if you would be like them.go to the crypto currency section and filed your necessary topic and read it.you can join signature campaign and direct got Eran bitcoin.you can choose of the anymore if as you like them..
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:01:39 AM

There are lots of ways to invest in bitcoin and that's simply through direct investment through buying it on a legit cryptoexchange market. The other one is to invest in bitcoin without pulling out a single penny out from your pocket and that's through participating bounty campaigns.

Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:17:27 AM

There are lots of ways to invest in bitcoin and that's simply through direct investment through buying it on a legit cryptoexchange market. The other one is to invest in bitcoin without pulling out a single penny out from your pocket and that's through participating bounty campaigns.
Yes there are many ways to invedt in bitcoin and you should completely learn about bitcoin investment so that's why you will secure your future and secondly you're a student so investment is very important for your future because that's why you have many ways to start business by it profit.

Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:41:43 AM

how to invest bitcoin by adding capital first then we iventasi buy coins that are down, then we sell our coins when the price of coins that we follow, and also we must be careful and see the coins that we follow at all times, that's how to berventasi my opinion .

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
virarara

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:19:57 AM

If you want to know how better you surf first on some websites or you can immediately find a way how good investment in this forum. Because if you start investing directly in bitcoin, chances are you will get more losses than profit. Investments also need basic skills that we need to know.
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:58:02 AM

i guess you have already account on different ezchanges on the space.. just make bounty campaign and if you gain capital participate in any ICO or just make a trading. in this way yoi could increase your money.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:14:44 AM

You can earn in bitcoin without investing by participating bounty campaign and follow the rules like bounty signatures. You can earn like posting and its not hard to earn and just having a patience is a virtue. Giving some extra effort and time and you will earn.
tantimutz

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:45:13 AM

I think how to get bitcoin is by working. Working means having a day's work and using your income with bitcoin. But if you are a student, you can earn bitcoin without investment through signature campaigns, once you get you can trade it and invest it.
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:05:19 AM

At first you might feel hardness in investing bitcoin if you really at newbie level but when you knew it already you can say its very easy. If you want to add more knowledge about bitcoin investment try to have some research over this forum and read some topics related to what have you ask and kindly read carefully there you can gain much knowledge and can make you also earn more bitcoins.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:22:56 AM

It was very easy to invest on bitcoins, you can choose on any exchanger you are interested and from there you can start trading in the market or just hold your coin and wait for the highest price to come out.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:27:32 AM

I used the amount of money I accumulated to buy some copper bitcoin about 2 years ago after 3 months I had a sale of money and the results were surprisingly I had a reasonable profit to serve business I invested in that way
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:29:51 AM

I don’t know your course in school, but I will advise you to get into freelancing if you can. Try to schedule appointments with clients properly and let them know the kind of situation you’re into and always do a good job. But if you can’t be a freelancer then you can get into signature campaign like most of these community members do, I believe that’s the easiest way to make money from Bitcoin. I wouldn’t like you to do faucets, it is just a total waste of your time and you will end up with nothing.

tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:14:50 AM

There are many ways to get bitcoin, you can buy bitcoin from exchange or wherever provide it, you can join a free bounty campaign to get altcoin, and you can sell it to bitcoin. But some bounty campaigns also pay participants with bitcoin or ethereum. And all the information is already in this forum, so you need to read and read more to find out how bitcoin is done.
samudra pasifik

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:43:38 AM

a good way to invest in my opinion is to choose a coin that has good potential for a bright future and buy coins when the market price is down
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:25:23 PM

Bitcoin prices in the near future does tend to rise and fall. But if the long term next year, predicted many people can reach billions! This first tip is suitable for you that way of Bitcoin investments with stored in a long time. Do investment now!
Roomshambles

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:31:45 PM

When you start investing in Bitcoin and browsing the internet to collect news, there are likely to be hackers ready to prey on you. Search for your data, then send you a message. Be careful of phishing sites that will make your bitcoin disappear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: