Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:39:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 6060 times)
Dne work

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:22:58 AM

learning is important when you want to invest in bitcoin. trying to control the emotions and also have to siao under any circumstances. because not everything here we benefit.

I have seen many ways to get bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. Investing in bitcoin is really simple all you have to do is buy bitcoin. You can do it slowly no need to rush to invest big money.
Just invest the value you can do. You can also have bitcoins by joining a campaign in which case you can accept bitcoin as payment on campaigns you choose. Maybe you're on the test, you should be aware of the scammer and use Coinbase to buy my bitcoin. In this state is Goldman Sachs from bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:35:24 AM

You invest in bitcoin to find it thoroughly on the media you can ask your friends who have invested in bitcoin before you invest in small amounts to get used to you then head private gradually after
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:54:23 AM

When you start investing in Bitcoin and browsing the internet to collect news, there are likely to be hackers ready to prey on you. Search for your data, then send you a message. Be careful of phishing sites that will make your bitcoin disappear.
to avoid it, we must be careful before entering the web address, in addition we do not haphazardly click on links that are not clear because it is likely is phissing, which will deplete your assets
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:23:26 AM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

Please share your thoughts. Thanks.
You can earn in bitcoin without investing on it. Just participating in a bounty campaign follow the rules of the bounty signature and be patience in earning give your extra time and effort to earn more.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:17:16 AM

First of all learn about cryptocurrencies, about market. Then to earn first bitcoins without investments (it is actual especially for newcomers) you can participate in bounty campaigns. Get your bounty rewars, sell them and enjoy with your bitcoins. And only then you can trading with bitcoin and increase amount of it. But to do so you have to learn about trading and get special skills.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:22:13 AM

Many student do what you do definitely they investing too their is no wrong with that as long as you earn by your self and you do not do wrong with it so learn how to invest and find a site that more like legit because there are many site that will lost your money you better to know that.
15putriutami

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:35:34 PM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

If you are new to investing, the way to profit from Bitcoin investments is by trading on the exchange. Similar to stock buying and selling. Given the exorbitant price plus wild fluctuations in value, i think it's wiser if you do not invest too much money in the beginning.
Andika23

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:50:39 PM

investing in bitcoin is quite easy. you must have bitcoin and you hold your bitcoin, until bitcoin prices go up very high then you sell it but do not all you sell bitcoin you partly you sell it, because bitcoin will continue to grow in the future
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

Base on what you said, you are student and you want to invest in bitcoin but you don't know what you need to do and to know. As a student I think it is better for you to try trading first because it is easy learn and to get profit and you can monitor your money anytime. While you are trading you will know what is the other techniques to invest and to earn more money, but if you find a good teacher to guide you in investing, just invest it but make sure that he or she is honest on you. Be wisely in holding your money specially if you have now bitcoin because many people wants to have bitcoin but don't want to invest.
RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:16:22 PM

You can invest into ICO, buy tokens, wait for a good price and then buy bitcoin. Sometimes need to wait to long to get good profit.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

Invest what you can to afford to lose. That is what the best motto of being an investor. Don't put your all money to investment. You should be wise and have some strategies to follow on your way to invest.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:51:09 PM

If you want to buy you can get it in any exchange except on forkdelta, Idex or Dex then the rest exchangers such as Bittrex, kucoin, binance,

poloniex, coinexchange, coinbene, bitfinex, and others are able for us to buy bitcoin. Then, of course you must have a capital/money.
3philong

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:44:51 PM

I think if you do not have the capital, you need to work. Having quite a bit of airdrop and bounty can get you the capital to invest in bitcoin
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:34:06 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin. You said your not familiar with some of the way but you didn't mention in which you wanna know. ok fine its so easy to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is a valuable virtual coin which is real money. I think you can buy some bitcoin when the price in low you will definitely get profited. Its simple way to invest on bitcoin. Hold and make profit.

bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:59:53 PM

Since you are a students your allowance is not capable to buy bitcoin I hope i'm correct because investing in bitcoin you need a capital but you are here in this forum for sure you know how to join in a bounty program or signature campaign you can used your rewards to start investing on bitcoin then you can buy bitcoin in exchange.
overseer470

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:06:27 PM

Investing in bitcoin is very esy because all yu need to do is to buy bitcoin and then save it in your bitcoin wallet and will just wait for its value to rise in order for you to be able to earn big profit.However do not do panic selling when the price drop down because its value is volatile is it may rise or fall from time to time.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:11:07 PM

Anyone can invest Bitcoin is no exception college student like you.
I think the key to success in investing is diligent in reading things related to Cryptocurrency Investments.
With a lot of reading, you will understand better how to make a good investment and profitable.
I was initially also confused when starting Crypto, but I keep learning I can understand Cryptocurrency.

The easiest way to invest in it is to buy Bitcoins. Surely, you can do Bounties and mine. There are many different other ways like selling stuff for BTC online.
popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:19:40 PM

If you already have knowledge capital about bitcoin, maybe it will be more useful for you to earn profits while investing. Because if you're investing just wanting to earn a profit but not knowing anything about bitcoin I'm sure it will only get a loss.
deklitt

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:22:58 PM

to my knowledge it is certainly quite easy to invest in bitcoin just buy it through local bitcoin and you can hold it for some time in accordance with target profit you want in investing, and I guess in bitcoin business there is no binding ban on time and status of investors and always open to anyone who intends to invest in bitcoin.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:53:10 PM

Bitcoin's investment ways are few. However, the most suitable for laymen and beginners, namely by buying it. Simple is not it? You do not need to understand technical Bitcoin or other frills, just buy Bitcoin. It has been.
Once you have Bitcoin, you can decide to continue saving or trading on the Bitcoin. Here has started the name of investment with Bitcoin, so of course it can be a profit or loss.
When bitcoin prices go up and I can make a profit, then I sell them.

Yes, buying Bitcoin is the simplest way. However, the student might not have enough money to do it. Why cannot we recommend him to take part in Bounties?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: