Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:31:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get involved to understand crypto world  (Read 5571 times)
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:15:01 PM

It is very easy to get involved in something in this age of internet. You can observe, watch and listen to crypto news and updates. You just get the feel of it. Then when you feel confident and familiar with it then start investing the amount of money that you are  comfortable with. There are pretty nice place where you can get valuable info like this forum itself.

Right,  feel free to read first before getting in.  No one needs  to rush themselves especially those who have just heard about bitcoin and how useful and beneficial it is to earn bitcoin.  I noticed that there are many newbies now in the forum.  What I can  only tell you is to believe in what you can do and especially with bitcoin.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:18:52 PM

Nice thread, just back-reading gives me a whole lot of ideas where to start.  Mastering Bitcoins i guess is a nice start to read while Bitcoins is at the helm of cryptocurrency hierarchy.  Like me, I also wanted to engage in development.  As of now I am trying to understand its component.  I am also trying to build myself a miner if it permits.  As of now, I just wanted to have more information as to what aspect I needed to splash my knowledge and assets..

i think as long as you can follow the news and learning from many source so you can mastered crypto world and especially understand about bitcoin. I admitted that its not a short time but it needs to learn for a long time and there is no stopping for learning our main work. I think if we are learning from time to time, I am sure that we can finally understand about bitcoin and we can doing many things from bitcoin.

If someone really wants to get involved with earning bitcoin he or she will find way for it. Reading articles and news for updates, watching videos for better understanding and explanation are just options because experience will be the best thing to do to be involved with bitcoin. I am saying this because I have been there and I started with reading but I learned that by experience I will be able to understand the concept. Experience will also be helpful when it comes to trading.

Julia_bitcoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:28:10 AM

I think you should communicate more with experts in this field, and study different sources.
There are good communities for learning, for example, Decred Slack, SingularDTV Slack, Crypto Twitter, r / ethtrader.
danylinn

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:42:28 AM

Hi
i want to know if there is a way to know the step and get involved in crytop because some times others dont know whta to do until they lost what they have because of the wrong doing and they dont know what to do to it.
coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 12:41:27 PM

Hi,

the crazy world of crypto would bring you immedeatly to bitcoin.org, to understand the eco system. There is a developer section: https://bitcoin.org/en/developer-documentation
Then you could read probably the online book (or buy it) from Andreas: "Mastering Bitcoin", here: http://chimera.labs.oreilly.com/books/1234000001802/ It is available in many languages.
Also there is the very good post from Ken: http://www.righto.com/2014/02/bitcoins-hard-way-using-raw-bitcoin.html
On youtube you find Bitcoin 101, which explains alot.
And of course this forum has many links/references, similiar here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2131710

Wow thanks
Crowdholder

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:31:50 PM

This article describes the Crowdholding Model quite well: https://cointelegraph.com/news/crowdholding-co-creating-companies-to-success  .
On the verge of creating a complete new job model.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:44:48 PM

I think you should communicate more with experts in this field, and study different sources.
There are good communities for learning, for example, Decred Slack, SingularDTV Slack, Crypto Twitter, r / ethtrader.

Yeah there are plenty of it especially now that crypto are booming and the popularity is increasing. If you are going to search on the internet you will notice that there are many websites, articles and etc about crypto world and I suggest giving time to read it.
adityakr56

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:26:26 PM

the way you can do is have to read more about crypto world, searc for video on youtube quoting basics of bitcoin basics of blockchain technology ehthereum technology and the easiest way, you can ask people who are experienced in the world of crypto.  keep up with the latest developments from crypto,invest and join them soon this will bring greater intrest for you.
desmodiAN

Activity: 164
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:38:26 PM

problem is a lot of 50% wisdom is spread around everywhere. its damn hard to figure out the real cor sometimes.
so my advice. read more than 2 sources. go and read whitepapers...
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: