Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:47:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *New PCI-E Based ASIC miners 1.2th/s - 1.9th's +\- 10%*  (Read 41459 times)
VPSguy83 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:31:37 PM

You're a scammer.

Your fipo states "Our PCI-e ASIC miners are based on the avalon CHIP (we ordered 10,000 of them)."

and now "I have spent almost 30k of my own money out of pocket to develop these chips."

Bad bad scammer.
[/quote]

10000 chips is one thing its the other components and development and the runs of prototype boards and revisions, etc if you knew anything about developing new boards you would have never made that comment...

And from now on i will not be replying to any hate posts.  

*side note i get the next revisions of the boards on the 31st, i am sending 2 to a pre-order and 1 to another, so not only will you have videos, screen shots, and pictures, you will have 2 completely different people verifying as well... So hold your breath cause the revolution is coming.  
VPSguy83 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:35:43 PM

This shit is getting so toxic.  Makes me feel bad for people just getting excited about mining.

edit: I found a mockup up the unannounced 75 GH/s version:

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r341/hyperstepz/mockup_zps2a0b7870.jpg

Ours looks very similar but much more like a thick graphics card with 4 of those slices "layers" per board. 
solex
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

100 satoshis -> ISO code

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:41:26 PM

Are you kidding me?  Me trolling?  Dude, you are asking for 100 BTCs!!! 
You and your 150 years of combined experience colleagues can pull this out of their back pockets.

No need to come here to beg for money.  I think you are the one who is trolling this forum my friend.

I'll let you go to run your little scam.  See you in the movies.

A team with 150 years combined experience in circuit board making should be able to pool up a measly $12,000 to complete the project!
Then offer completed units for sale with pictures and specs.

cp1

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:42:37 PM

i'm sorry about the confusion in the hash rate but its 1900gh/s - 2100gh/s for half the cost of the 50gh/s BFL miner....

How can you fit 7000 chips on a PCI slot and provide 15kW to it?

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
HDSolar

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 10:45:12 PM

Cool, well as soon as my coins come back from Pirate40, which should be any day now, I will have the funds to send of your coins to place and order.  Keep up the good work.

Get paid to be social and visit HypeWizard today!  www.hypewiz.com
AR-15 80% at www.uspatriotarmory.com
my Cryptanalys.is profile
solex
Legendary

100 satoshis -> ISO code

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:45:35 PM

i'm sorry about the confusion in the hash rate but its 1900gh/s - 2100gh/s for half the cost of the 50gh/s BFL miner....

How can you produce a product 80x better than BFL's when they have several $million in funding?

uhoh

Activity: 742

Circle gets the Square

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 10:47:11 PM

Lol, cp1 sums up this scam in a single sentence   Smiley
ks3rv3rg

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 11:03:04 PM

I'm an investor in this project, not just 2btc.  Somewhere in this sea of asic scams there must be someone with integrity, wouldn't you think?  You have to spend money to make money and sometimes you take loses.  BFL for example is a huge loss for many miners.  Espessially considering the quickly advancing technology.

For as many people there are to say scam there will be a greater amount smart enough to have faith and confidence in people trying to build a better project.  On a side note- as suspicious as the numbers may seem, you can't expect all the technical details of this device to be publicized.  For what I see as obvious reasons.  When my card arrives Friday I'll be posting /photos/screenshots as well. 

No one here is able to say that they should be able to fund this project on their own no matter the cost.  Circumstances are different for as all.   If anything I would say people should be happy their being offered an early chance at groundbreaking technology.  When someone is yelling at someone because they are sharing an opportunity rather than keeping for themselves,  it shows weakness, envy, jealousy.   Be strong people.  We should be united as miners and as those that participate in a revolutionary concept.  Lets embrace that and support one another.
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 11:10:16 PM

Don't like what you hear, don't.  Our team which pools from IBM CPU designers, transistor and electric engineers, code developers, and more.  Were based in Research triangle park, NC *the tech hub of the east coast*, with a group of people from major tech firms, We have a wonderful system in place, if you read the entire post, we will be dedicated 25 of the cards to a private pool, which we will run after shipping the first 50 boards out, for a 30 day period and 80% of all coins found will be split evenly 50 ways with the other 20% going back into printing a larger order, which will in turn bring the price down.

remainder of the cost after submitting 2 BTC's our estimate right now for a 150 - 175 run will be right around 1600$ usD for a 1th/s - 1.5th/s +/- 10 percent card.  The cards are powered by a 6 pin molex connector.  We have everything in place except for the final revisions of the boards.

you dont want to participate that's fine, but don't troll this post.  

As to building them for ourselves and mining with them we don't want to emulate BFL labs *cough*

Anyways participate or don't we already have 5 of the 50 slots taken. So there are People who are interested, those who have placed full price orders to bfl labs with no chance of a refund, and no estimated time frame for receiving their rigs. I wil post pictures of the AVALON chips and our newest prototype in a couple of days, we just sent in a revision and it will take a week for it to be finished. You will get your screen shots and pictures.

So before you internet know-it-all's go on a flame and troll war, just be patient.  It's not like we gave a deadline on the 50 slots.  But the faster that happens the faster the boards will be available.  And Quite frankly after investing 10k of my own money Plus money from other team members over the past 6 months, If the mining community wants a option for the dedicated GPU rigs, they just need to show a little faith.  

Also the newest revision will allow for the cards to be run on a PCI-E 2/3.0 x16 board @ x8 So you can do 2 cards per x16 slot.

Our team has over 150 years of combined experience, I myself design Major ISP Level Colo/data centers and run my own dedicated / VPS hosting company.  Our 2 CPU architects have 50 years between them in the industry, our Circuit Board dev has 15 years experience and can hand soldier a circuit board that looks like it was printed professionally.  Our firmware and Program developers are FANTASTIC... So we have an amazing team.

But anyways carry on, participate or don't, We wanted this to be a "by the miners for the miners" project but if it ends up not meeting the 50 slot goal if we have more than 25 slots filled we will continue as planned if not we will refund every single BTC.

So please if you don't have anything good to say, have the common courtesy to keep your typing fingers from trolling this thread.

-Jon
jont@poweredbyamd.com

Once again high powered CPU CHip desiger dude ...get the small amounts of money u r talking about yourself and do ur own shit !!!!

Can u please stop trolling our forum with your snake oil scam mania crap

Just do it get some reality instead of vapourware ... (i think we are all REALLY REALLY tired of anything related to the word PRE-ORDER as u r a bit behind the game of the master shysters BFL)  and then we can talk otherwise F$@$ OFF !!

OBJECT NOT FOUND
VPSguy83 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 11:13:34 PM

who said anything about 7000 chips ? Find Someone who actually has 10+ years of cpu / chip Design, and 20 years of board design and 10 - 20 years of next generation coding who aren't children like the BFL labs guys, and we can talk.  Until then your all ID-10-Ts, just because you can Google and read articles you don't fully understand does not make you an expert.  Like i said on the 31st all your stupid remarks and trolls will get put in their places... Because then you will actually see the proof until then STFU.  I also have people who can verify i do provide amazing VPS and VPN services for CHEAP, i have not had one client yet complain about anything i have sold or offered services 2. Hell my uncle who has 30 years of programming experience wrote a custom cmd line miner program . And all he did was read this article http://spectrum.ieee.org/computing/software/bitcoin-the-cryptoanarchists-answer-to-cash and 6 hours later had a miner written that is 20% more effective for gpu mining...

When you have access to some of the most brilliant programmers / cpu / chip / board designers / anything can happen.  And we have made that happen.
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 11:28:26 PM

who said anything about 7000 chips ? Find Someone who actually has 10+ years of cpu / chip Design, and 20 years of board design and 10 - 20 years of next generation coding who aren't children like the BFL labs guys, and we can talk.  Until then your all ID-10-Ts, just because you can Google and read articles you don't fully understand does not make you an expert.  Like i said on the 31st all your stupid remarks and trolls will get put in their places... Because then you will actually see the proof until then STFU.  I also have people who can verify i do provide amazing VPS and VPN services for CHEAP, i have not had one client yet complain about anything i have sold or offered services 2. Hell my uncle who has 30 years of programming experience wrote a custom cmd line miner program . And all he did was read this article http://spectrum.ieee.org/computing/software/bitcoin-the-cryptoanarchists-answer-to-cash and 6 hours later had a miner written that is 20% more effective for gpu mining...

When you have access to some of the most brilliant programmers / cpu / chip / board designers / anything can happen.  And we have made that happen.

Try harder.

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
Henchman24

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 11:41:23 PM

I'm an investor in this project, not just 2btc.  Somewhere in this sea of asic scams there must be someone with integrity, wouldn't you think?  You have to spend money to make money and sometimes you take loses.  BFL for example is a huge loss for many miners.  Espessially considering the quickly advancing technology.

For as many people there are to say scam there will be a greater amount smart enough to have faith and confidence in people trying to build a better project.  On a side note- as suspicious as the numbers may seem, you can't expect all the technical details of this device to be publicized.  For what I see as obvious reasons.  When my card arrives Friday I'll be posting /photos/screenshots as well. 

No one here is able to say that they should be able to fund this project on their own no matter the cost.  Circumstances are different for as all.   If anything I would say people should be happy their being offered an early chance at groundbreaking technology.  When someone is yelling at someone because they are sharing an opportunity rather than keeping for themselves,  it shows weakness, envy, jealousy.   Be strong people.  We should be united as miners and as those that participate in a revolutionary concept.  Lets embrace that and support one another.

lol  Another sock puppet arrives on the scene!

Sorry, pinhead.  Obvious scam is obvious.

malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 11:44:31 PM

I have sent an email about 1.5 hours ago, I would be glad if you could respond.

Thanks

Signature space available for rent.
ks3rv3rg

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 12:04:35 AM

It'll be obvious soon enough who's the "pinhead".  You can keep repeating the other trolls like a sheep following the herd or you can have some hope that this is legitimate and a desire to see what will actually come.
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 12:16:02 AM

It'll be obvious soon enough who's the "pinhead".  You can keep repeating the other trolls like a sheep following the herd or you can have some hope that this is legitimate and a desire to see what will actually come.

Great go do it ...and stop bothering us with what is at this point a load of vapour ware bullshit !!!!

Prove me\us wrong ... as 12k for such IBM\INTEL types is 4 weeks wages for one FTE so why does he need our money when he has a gaggle of these types of pple

Put it on visa or sell one of the houses he owns ...oh wait he cant raise 12k so he has to get pre-orders to cover his shit ...it all makes sense !!!!

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Henchman24

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 12:24:20 AM

Baaaa  Baaaaa *scam* baaaaa
ks3rv3rg

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 12:24:32 AM

You're quite the conspiracy theorist.
ks3rv3rg

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 12:30:59 AM

Great go do it ...and stop bothering us with what is at this point a load of vapour ware bullshit !!!!

Prove me\us wrong ... as 12k for such IBM\INTEL types is 4 weeks wages for one FTE so why does he need our money when he has a gaggle of these types of pple

Put it on visa or sell one of the houses he owns ...oh wait he cant raise 12k so he has to get pre-orders to cover his shit ...it all makes sense !!!!

What you see as bothering people with vaporware, I see as instigating some positive thoughts about this kind of efficient power and the future of Bitcoin.  You're a smart guy, stop wasting your time trolling what you don't even know to be real or a scam.  Maybe let things play out a little.  As far as this little 12k that you keep mentioning, maybe since that's not much you'd be willing to invest 2 of your own btc. Because surely thats just pennies to you.  Keep an open mind. Wink
snowcrashed

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 12:34:23 AM

10 - 20 years of next generation coding who aren't children like the BFL labs guys, and we can talk.

You are speaking as if you know BFL, but from the details you point out, obviously aren't familiar with their buisness's structure and who it employs.

I never said i was a engineer, nor a chip designer My team Has the experience.  I have spent almost 30k of my own money out of pocket to develop these chips. 

You've put $30,000 into this project and have to come to a public message board in the hopes of raising another $12,000?  If you're that desperate for cash and really believe in this, then go get a couple credit cards and take out cash advances.  $12,000 isn't much to raise at all if you have such an amazing-superawesome-revolutionary product like you claim.

As to the poweredbyamd.com It is my side business, i build a shit ton of Custom computers for people using AMD CPU's and GPU's.  I am a authorized Vendor.

So you and your group of engineers with 150 years experience had no other option than to take over a "side business" website you have had for a month?  Transitioning custom built computers to PCI-e ASICs, very nice touch.

Next Friday we will be receiving 5 of the newly adjusted cards.   I will post video's and screen shots of the hash rate's and all specs.

So why not wait till then to make this thread?  If you had included even the slightest shred of evidence that you were really developing a product, your credibility would not be questioned as hotly as it's being now.  You would of avoided all of this shit if you had provided ANY concrete evidence.  People have asked for info on your 10k Avalon chip order, something that should be trivial for you to provide and would have shut a lot of people up..  instead you ignored the request.

i'm sorry about the confusion in the hash rate but its 1900gh/s - 2100gh/s for half the cost of the 50gh/s BFL miner

I'd love to hear how you are powering 1.9-2 Th/s on 1 PCI-e card.  Shit, I'd love to hear how you fit the amount of Avalon chips needed on a PCI-e card.  You do know that Avalon chips aren't some magically device right?  Their performance/power draw are known quantities.  Best do some research next time.

And once again please bear with me while i respond to all e-mails and enter all the payments into the database, will be posting an API website which will show the amount of people who have sent in 2 BTC's.

Did you know that the public can see what payments  have been sent to a Bitcoin address?

Your attitude starting out civil and made the attempt at being professional (though the many spelling/grammatical mistakes killed that), but as this thread has gotten older you have regressed in age.  You keep oscillating between "Well I'm not an engineer" to "LOL STUPID NERD GET SKILLZ IM SO MUCH SMARTER THAN U LOL".  Just pick one avenue of attack and stick with it, it will be much more effective.  If your ridiculous claims/complete lack of evidence hand't already destroyed your credibility, your inability to handle the slightest criticism or inquiry finished it off.  And not just finished it off, it put your last shred of authenticity in a trash can, set it on fire and threw it off a cliff.  That shit is dead dude.

TL;DR BAD SCAM IS BAD.
solex
Legendary

100 satoshis -> ISO code

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 12:56:33 AM

Hey fellow crypto miners.

We have developed a new PCI-E ASIC bitcoin miner, We are also working on a scrypt based miner using http://www.parallella.org/ boards linked together each of those boards are 45ghz with 64 cpu's with mutli threading programming scrypt mining will be amazing on them.  But that is coming later.

Our PCI-e ASIC miners are based on the avalon CHIP (we ordered 10,000 of them).

Hey VPSguy83, check out some of your competition:
https://cryoniks.com/#!/app/frostbit/

They are offering a supercooled Avalon-based ASIC 1.0 Thash mining unit. Cheap price too, makes all your money back in just 3 days, then profit!
One big advantage over yours is that it can upgrade to mine Litecoin and perform 3D video graphics

Can yours be upgraded as well?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: