Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:59:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *New PCI-E Based ASIC miners 1.2th/s - 1.9th's +\- 10%*  (Read 41459 times)
ks3rv3rg

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:05:49 AM

There is trust feature on the forum, you people don't know that? Guy is obviously scammer so why prolong this thread? Are you really so bored or what?

https://i.imgur.com/gxGGb8G.png

So you're saying that you risked 100 btc and he scammed you?  Because that's what your trust feedback would lead people to believe and im pretty darn sure that that is flat out lie.  Looks to me like you are attempting to use lies to get someone in trouble based on nothing you actually know.  Wow, another "hero member" showing the troll that they are...
mik3

Activity: 245
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:27:57 AM

can't the admins delete these bullshit threads? I am guaranteeing some fools have already sent this scammer money.
VPSguy83 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:46:47 AM

Goal Met,

Please understand that if i did not get to respond to your e-mails calls, etc, i'm sorry.  But we have met our goal.  A member who is in the initial first release batch is actually flying up here to see everything, the cards, the printing facility, talk with my team. 

So please no more mails asking to get in on the first batch, that offer is satisfied and fulfilled.

Just because a single Avalon chip has a hash rate of 282mh/s you have to take in other factors as well.  The complexity and efficiency of the board design, access gate controllers, custom chips that have been designed to make this baby fly, Also the Efficiency of the programming also plays a factor.  Also being able to hard code the mining program into a read only chip on the device helps out a lot.  Since your not going through USB and having to run a program to tell a usb controller to send data to usb device A then USB device A send data back = very inefficient.  A PCI-E Device is much more efficient then a stand alone USB UNIT any day of the week. 

Our chip set designers are currently working on developing a new ASIC chip.  The Intensive Design will not start until after the first couple of batch orders of this version have been fulfilled.  But they have already started prototyping.   

Were here to be the industry standard, and set the goals for other companies to try and match.  Many many Good products will come out after the forst 1000 or so boards are sold.

Thanks to all who have participated, be on the lookout for e-mails coming from our listserv for important updates and announcements!

YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:16:23 AM

Goal Met,

Please understand that if i did not get to respond to your e-mails calls, etc, i'm sorry.  But we have met our goal.  A member who is in the initial first release batch is actually flying up here to see everything, the cards, the printing facility, talk with my team. 

So please no more mails asking to get in on the first batch, that offer is satisfied and fulfilled.

Just because a single Avalon chip has a hash rate of 282mh/s you have to take in other factors as well.  The complexity and efficiency of the board design, access gate controllers, custom chips that have been designed to make this baby fly, Also the Efficiency of the programming also plays a factor.  Also being able to hard code the mining program into a read only chip on the device helps out a lot.  Since your not going through USB and having to run a program to tell a usb controller to send data to usb device A then USB device A send data back = very inefficient.  A PCI-E Device is much more efficient then a stand alone USB UNIT any day of the week. 

Our chip set designers are currently working on developing a new ASIC chip.  The Intensive Design will not start until after the first couple of batch orders of this version have been fulfilled.  But they have already started prototyping.   

Were here to be the industry standard, and set the goals for other companies to try and match.  Many many Good products will come out after the forst 1000 or so boards are sold.

Thanks to all who have participated, be on the lookout for e-mails coming from our listserv for important updates and announcements!

Great...back out slowly and no sudden movements...better luck next time and we look forward to seeing you in future ASIC get rich quick scams..we hope you have learned a lot through this process and u really need to put more effort into these things

OBJECT NOT FOUND
ChipGeek

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:52:41 AM

Holy $#!+ what a f&@#in' train wreck.  If this guy actually was who he says he is, he would at least be able to speak the lingo.  

SCAM!  Go ahead prove me wrong.  Send me a board that you designed.  But not one from some other web site you commandeered from a legitimate company.  Hell, even send me PHOTOS of the board you designed.

Tip jar: 1ChipGeeK7PDxaAWG4VgsTi31SfJ6peKHw
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 03:22:55 AM

Goal Met,

You have no idea what you're talking about.
ashaw596

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 03:27:48 AM

So they can magically turn 57 Gh/s worth of asic chips (1600 dollars worth of chips from avalon) into 1200 Gh/s using PCI (You just have to change the magic setting in the config file to true. Couldn't they have come up with a more reasonable hash rate?). Whatever. They said they have enough money so its fine. I look forward to seeing time travel and teleportation from them in the future.
GodHatesFigs

Activity: 557
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:02:46 AM

lol
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:21:50 AM

Don't like what you hear, don't.  Our team which pools from IBM CPU designers, transistor and electric engineers, code developers, and more.  Were based in Research triangle park, NC *the tech hub of the east coast*, with a group of people from major tech firms, We have a wonderful system in place, if you read the entire post, we will be dedicated 25 of the cards to a private pool, which we will run after shipping the first 50 boards out, for a 30 day period and 80% of all coins found will be split evenly 50 ways with the other 20% going back into printing a larger order, which will in turn bring the price down.

remainder of the cost after submitting 2 BTC's our estimate right now for a 150 - 175 run will be right around 1600$ usD for a 1th/s - 1.5th/s +/- 10 percent card.  The cards are powered by a 6 pin molex connector.  We have everything in place except for the final revisions of the boards.

you dont want to participate that's fine, but don't troll this post.  

As to building them for ourselves and mining with them we don't want to emulate BFL labs *cough*

Anyways participate or don't we already have 5 of the 50 slots taken. So there are People who are interested, those who have placed full price orders to bfl labs with no chance of a refund, and no estimated time frame for receiving their rigs. I wil post pictures of the AVALON chips and our newest prototype in a couple of days, we just sent in a revision and it will take a week for it to be finished. You will get your screen shots and pictures.

So before you internet know-it-all's go on a flame and troll war, just be patient.  It's not like we gave a deadline on the 50 slots.  But the faster that happens the faster the boards will be available.  And Quite frankly after investing 10k of my own money Plus money from other team members over the past 6 months, If the mining community wants a option for the dedicated GPU rigs, they just need to show a little faith.  

Also the newest revision will allow for the cards to be run on a PCI-E 2/3.0 x16 board @ x8 So you can do 2 cards per x16 slot.

Our team has over 150 years of combined experience, I myself design Major ISP Level Colo/data centers and run my own dedicated / VPS hosting company.  Our 2 CPU architects have 50 years between them in the industry, our Circuit Board dev has 15 years experience and can hand soldier a circuit board that looks like it was printed professionally.  Our firmware and Program developers are FANTASTIC... So we have an amazing team.

But anyways carry on, participate or don't, We wanted this to be a "by the miners for the miners" project but if it ends up not meeting the 50 slot goal if we have more than 25 slots filled we will continue as planned if not we will refund every single BTC.

So please if you don't have anything good to say, have the common courtesy to keep your typing fingers from trolling this thread.

-Jon
jont@poweredbyamd.com

really....Huh
so you have a group of highly skilled and thus highly paid individuals and all you need is 100 btc or $13,100 USD from the community?  really?? why??? you all can't put up that money yourselves?... seems like your group should be able to pull together 13K given the pedigree you claim to have there...

I call bullshit until you get your numbers right and cough up info/escrow.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:25:16 AM

So they can magically turn 57 Gh/s worth of asic chips (1600 dollars worth of chips from avalon) into 1200 Gh/s using PCI (You just have to change the magic setting in the config file to true. Couldn't they have come up with a more reasonable hash rate?). Whatever. They said they have enough money so its fine. I look forward to seeing time travel and teleportation from them in the future.
it's alchemy!!! don't you know?
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:29:49 AM

Goal Met,

Sweet jesus, you are retarded. Each time you post, you reduce your chances of scamming someone. Go make a site, use google ad words, stop posting. Scam people the old fashion way. This new way, you're really bad at. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:30:17 AM

Note to self: Anyone posting  about developing an ASIC product needs "donations"....lol

I bet there are deep pocketed people out there who are silent and have the manufacturing process in the works.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:36:59 AM

lol...

Name:   VPSguy83
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   May 15, 2013, 09:05:38 PM

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

firefop

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:40:41 AM

really....Huh
so you have a group of highly skilled and thus highly paid individuals and all you need is 100 btc or $13,100 USD from the community?  really?? why??? you all can't put up that money yourselves?... seems like your group should be able to pull together 13K given the pedigree you claim to have there...

I call bullshit until you get your numbers right and cough up info/escrow.

Yah, I about spit coffee all over myself reading the op.

I agree completely - with half a dozen people on the project if they believe in it they'd be able to fund it themselves... even an idiot like the OP could get a loan for a couple thousand bucks... even if his credit is in the low 500s.

fail scam is fail.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:42:19 AM

One last post before i stop responding t oany more negative posts.  we Did have the option to go with kickstarter, gofundme, indiegogo, Even had 3 meetings with VC's but they wanted a controlling stake in the company.  As to the IBM people taking out second credit cards, selling our houses, using 4 weeks pay, Since we are obviously Bachelors with no kids, no families, THE FUCKING POOR STATE OF OUR GOOD OLD USA ECONOMY, hell one of our chip designers has 4 ex wifes with a kid per wife, another is paying his mothers hospital bills as she lays rotting in a hospital Rotting away with cancer.  Just because 12 thousand might be easy for you to come by, does not mean i can afford it after paying almost $35,000 out of pocket and since our engineers, designers and programmers are doing this for free after working 50 - 80 hours a week... well just because my team have great jobs does not mean there loaded..

And another response i think needs addressing is You know we can track your bitcoin payments... Well as far as i know you dont have access to my e-mail accounts nor wire taps on my phone calls.  So whats discussed through e-mail and phone calls you have no idea what addresses i create for individuals to help me keep track nor do you know anything about equivalent cash payments either.

Just keep your opinions to yourselves, as i said if you don't like what you see move the FUCK ALONG, and keep your Internet Mouths Shut.

Last 15 slots = 1HD5drkLSsy6iCL2RjEqwMYpLYa2HRX6Du

@ DexX7

... each of those boards are 45ghz with 64 cpu's with mutli threading programming ...

Our PCI-e ASIC miners are based on the avalon CHIP (we ordered 10,000 of them).

1. 45 GHz!?
2. CPU != hashing unit
3. SHA != Scrypt
4. Avalon chips are one purpose chips with 282 MH/s
5. 64 Avalon chips cost 4,992 BTC

This is bullshit.

45ghz was in reference to the paraella Project which is a 45ghz 64 cpu parallel "supercomputer" board for 199$
For Scrypt mining.

64 avalon chips cost 25$ per unless you buy in bulk. Please refer to https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/1860-we-just-got-fucked-avalon-selling-tons-asics-chips-~25$-per-gigahash-~6w-ghs-2.html

Thanks you have a nice day.

Bolded...we do not need to know all of that.

Learn some boundaries dipshit. You are advertising a magical asic device and then spewing your colleague's personal life on the same thread.

LOL you are scum  Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:43:41 AM

I guess they are designing ASICs for Litecoin....without even knowing it LOLzz

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:45:52 AM

I have sent my 2BTC

Im taking the chance.

I believe Jon is authentic.

I believe this is a sock puppet account lolz.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:49:35 AM

I never said i was a engineer, nor a chip designer My team Has the experience. 

::popcorn::

1. This is essentially what BFL is...no experience.

2. You make this claim so that when things go south you can blame your vapor team for the problems. right? lolz

OMFG so much fail on this forum even from the scammers.  Roll Eyes Tongue Cheesy Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

joshki

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:50:01 AM

Goal Met,

Well, if anyone had doubts that this was a scam, this post seals it.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:52:29 AM

Due to the Volume of e-mails and payments Please bear with me while i address everyone individually.  

i'm sorry about the confusion in the hash rate but its 1900gh/s - 2100gh/s for half the cost of the 50gh/s BFL miner.... BFL has a 1500gh/s mini rig bitbuster, but there out of stock and have been for awhile now, so when you think about it at around 1400 - 1600$ per board your getting a product thats half the price of their 50gh/s miner...

And once again please bear with me while i respond to all e-mails and enter all the payments into the database, will be posting an API website which will show the amount of people who have sent in 2 BTC's.

I have had a lot of request for Real money instead of BTC's I will accept western union current price for 2 btc's is 260.6 USD any fee's involved in sending western union can be taken out of the transfer so your not spending extra to send money!
Really? You could at least try to make your scam believable.

Outlandish claims? Check.
Claims of huge interest despite only one 2 BTC transaction? Check.
Offering Western Union (also irreversible)? Check.

Just because you dont see the btc's does not mean i dont have about 60 e-mails in my inbox... You Internet dweebz.  Just becaue you read some articles on the web does not make you a professional... Nor any relevant insight as to what your talking about!

just wait for next friday sat.  Then i will sit back and watch all the OMG I WANT ONE remarks and apologies.. 

1. So? I got 5000+ emails in my inbox ...if I just turn off the spam filters.

2. Just because you claim to be a professional when your forum account was created 10 days ago doesn't make you a professional on what you claim is true concerning your vapor ware.

3. Josh from BFL also said that we would all be apologizing when they started shipping. Well that hasn't happened because they could not deliver, JUST LIKE YOU WILL NOT DELIVER AS PROMISED BY SPECS/SPEED/PRICE.  Grin Grin Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: