Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:38:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NSA Identified Satoshi Nakamoto  (Read 1749 times)
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:21:01 PM

The ‘creator’ of Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto, is the world’s most elusive billionaire. Very few people outside of the Department of Homeland Security know Satoshi’s real name. In fact, DHS will not publicly confirm that even THEY know the billionaire’s identity. Satoshi has taken great care to keep his identity secret employing the latest encryption and obfuscation methods in his communications. Despite these efforts (according to my source at the DHS) Satoshi Nakamoto gave investigators the only tool they needed to find him — his own words.

Using stylometry one is able to compare texts to determine authorship of a particular work. Throughout the years Satoshi wrote thousands of posts and emails and most of which are publicly available. According to my source, the NSA was able to the use the ‘writer invariant’ method of stylometry to compare Satoshi’s ‘known’ writings with trillions of writing samples from people across the globe.

The NSA then took bulk emails and texts collected from their mass surveillance efforts. First through PRISM (a court-approved front-door access to Google and Yahoo user accounts) and then through MUSCULAR (where the NSA copies the data flows across fiber optic cables that carry information among the data centers of Google, Yahoo, Amazon, and Facebook) the NSA was able to place trillions of writings from more than a billion people in the same plane as Satoshi’s writings to find his true identity.

But why? Why go to so much trouble to identify Satoshi? My source tells me that the Obama administration was concerned that Satoshi was an agent of Russia or China — that Bitcoin might be weaponized against us in the future.

Your words are your fingerprint. The moral of the story? You can’t hide on the internet anymore. Your sentence structure and word use is MORE unique than your own fingerprint. If an organization, like the NSA, wants to find you they will.

Source Here.
i'm sure there will be loads of posts here denouncing the NSA for this, because it is in fact creepy and invasive. however, this kind of thing is 'exactly' what they should be doing. "satoshi nakamoto" is a figure who created a economy-changing product, and as a result holds assets that value in the billions. their motivations, ideology, and state ties were unknown, though they maintained they were not an american. it's completely reasonable for government to find out who this person is, and determine if they were and ally, an enemy, or neither. now that they know they can act accordingly.
Stop babbling nonsense crap dude! You are making me sick! So you are basically defending NSA. Then according to you it is also right that they save messages and call data of every one of 2 to 5 years and most of the malwares are released by them. This government slaves are trying to control the world. Hell with all of them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:22:24 PM

Its funny how NSA says Nakamoto is an agent of Russia or China and made bitcoin as weapon, and well their issue is this agent created something he hasnt control over, and will attack USA, there isnt nothing else in the world besides those... amazing history, but its just a dream they had, Nakamoto has hiden pretty well his identy, and i do believe he will die without reveal, or moove the coins he has, otherwise he would had done it already since would became milionarie, even declaring the source of his coins.
crypt0elite

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:23:01 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 09:37:54 PM by crypt0elite

That's fake AF, only pure stupid speculations. None real source behind. Don't assume dumb articles as legit.
chuckblocker

Activity: 126
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:29:09 PM

Does Will Smith still work there?
teddyktl

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:31:22 PM

This is an inexactly news and i think who are satoshi nakamoto will effect to the Bitcoin's price much. So it's better not to identify who are Satoshi Nakamoto.
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:22:17 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto have extensive posting right here in this forum, why need to source the text he made from datacenter when you can simply find his profile and see all his posting right here in this forum

Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:23:59 PM

Many people have said that Satoshi Nakamoto is not one man but a team and that a white paper got dropped in some crypto forum and
that the CIA are behind it.

CIA/NSA are more or less the same thing and all that missing now is MOSSAD from the plot

Big oil loves PoW because already it cost 90KWH per transaction and Intel & Co loves the CPU war going on between miners and
we have Wales (Banker really) pumping and dumping.

I know, when it crashes let blame Kim from North Korea, Putin or Bin-Laden and send the US forces in and then, well then building
seven just fell down 

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
nakam0to2

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:29:29 PM

Mr Nakamoto is in good health. He signed into his old SourceForge account 5 days ago...getting Bitcoin2 ready!

https://sourceforge.net/u/nakamoto2/profile/

Dhaaaw

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:49:14 PM

I'm not even surprised and i'll go even more, they probably knew who he was since or even before he created bitcoin. The NSA are very intrusive in everybody's life and they know everything about the USA citizens. This is most likely a play and they're up for something for sure.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:55:12 PM

NSA would probably find who Satoshi is one day. But what it would do in this new economy? We know who is the creator of other coins. We know who is the lead dev of Bitcoin since Satoshi disappears. That doesn't change anything.
nakam0to2

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:30:13 AM

I think someone should go chat to Ryan Puga Nakamoto.

https://www.zoominfo.com/p/Ryan-Nakamoto/1418129859

He worked for Raytheon who I recall used/thought about accepting bitcoin for military weapons.

He got his BA in computer science in California and currently works in security for Qualcomm.

Interestingly the person that runs https://whoissatoshi.wordpress.com found Satoshi once leaked his IP address....it was from....California  Smiley
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 12:32:05 AM

I really dont understand the fixation with Satoshi. It seems like the central intelligence agency and national security agency all seem to be interested in such a person. I really dont see why there is such a intetest, i mean honestly would it really even make a difference. If they want to discredit someone's crypto currency like bitcoin, i say doing so 10 years later is kind pf pointless. UNLESS the government really wants to have bitcoin fail that badly.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:45:34 AM

Mr Nakamoto is in good health. He signed into his old SourceForge account 5 days ago...getting Bitcoin2 ready!

https://sourceforge.net/u/nakamoto2/profile/

Yes so let me know when he learns to understand code and something about how things scale and
do tell him to take his PoW power wasting scam and the CPU war he started and to stick it where the
sun don't shine.

The wheels are falling off or have you not noticed yet and as for inflation, well the money supply doubles
on each fork and we are in a right mess with $45 transactions fees and i have not even started on him yet.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
yummy23

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:57:25 AM

The ‘creator’ of Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto, is the world’s most elusive billionaire. Very few people outside of the Department of Homeland Security know Satoshi’s real name. In fact, DHS will not publicly confirm that even THEY know the billionaire’s identity. Satoshi has taken great care to keep his identity secret employing the latest encryption and obfuscation methods in his communications. Despite these efforts (according to my source at the DHS) Satoshi Nakamoto gave investigators the only tool they needed to find him — his own words.

Using stylometry one is able to compare texts to determine authorship of a particular work. Throughout the years Satoshi wrote thousands of posts and emails and most of which are publicly available. According to my source, the NSA was able to the use the ‘writer invariant’ method of stylometry to compare Satoshi’s ‘known’ writings with trillions of writing samples from people across the globe.

The NSA then took bulk emails and texts collected from their mass surveillance efforts. First through PRISM (a court-approved front-door access to Google and Yahoo user accounts) and then through MUSCULAR (where the NSA copies the data flows across fiber optic cables that carry information among the data centers of Google, Yahoo, Amazon, and Facebook) the NSA was able to place trillions of writings from more than a billion people in the same plane as Satoshi’s writings to find his true identity.

But why? Why go to so much trouble to identify Satoshi? My source tells me that the Obama administration was concerned that Satoshi was an agent of Russia or China — that Bitcoin might be weaponized against us in the future.

Your words are your fingerprint. The moral of the story? You can’t hide on the internet anymore. Your sentence structure and word use is MORE unique than your own fingerprint. If an organization, like the NSA, wants to find you they will.

Source Here.
you can't hide on the internet

I am amazed at the capability of NSA to trace an unknown guy through his own words. Indeed, Satoshi Nakamoto wrote many things about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. Through the use of modern technology, they are able to identify the man...though of course the details are not yet released for now...maybe in the coming decades we would really know who can be the man or woman behind the name Satoshi Nakamoto. For now, we the ordinary mortals could only speculate on his identity.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:03:46 AM

At the end of the day, the ever enigmatic Satoshi Nakamoto remains unkown and unidentified. The NHS may have known all the real persons behind all aliases in the world, but for as long as these are all hidden from the public, the people will remain puzzled and searching for the real person behind the made-up name. But I think it is good enough that Satoshi remains anonymous to this day. It adds mystery to the entire history of Bitcoin.
RealJoshuar

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:07:44 AM

Obviously people know who Satoshi is. His ISP knows him if he ever logged on and posted under "satoshi" on the forum. The VPN service he used knows him, etc.
FreelancerCoin
Copper Member

Activity: 126

https://www.freelancercoin.io

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:08:07 AM

What is the meaning of this post? We still don't know who he is.

LilibethSantos

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 01:12:56 AM

Unless there is some sort of verification from his BTC private keys, I cannot believe even the NSA. Everything else is just speculation and fluff.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: