Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:41:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading ?  (Read 2968 times)
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:02:14 AM

i am very new to trading and would like to learn how to trade
...not sure where to start ... any suggestions would be very helpful ...
whats the best way to get the knowledge in this field ?
thank you

Some beginners have followed a  next steps>
1. Figure out how much money you want to convert into cryptocoins
2. Open account on one of the top 10 currency exchanges
3. Deposit 25% of money you decided at 1. point on exchange you opened account at point 2.
4. Decide whether you are willing to trade 15mins/day (buy and hold) or 4h per day (active trading more trades per day)
5. Choose one or more coins on exchange (at beginning they should be all among top 15 based on market capitalization).
6. If you manage all steps from 1st step to 5th step by overall more than 1% profit, than you can deposit again another 25% funds you decided to trade at 1st step. If you made no profit or felt overanxious when you had 25% of your funds on market, than reduce the value portfolio to a level you will be ice cold.
7. Repeat step 6. that long as you  havent got all funds deposited.

NOTE> You should get gradually into trading cryptomarket and the best lessons you will gets on market when gets your hands dirty. Start slow and eventually step up.

DISCLAIMER> This not a trading advice so anyone applying it on their own risk.

This is absolutely true! But first you need to study and learn all you can learn in trading because it is very difficult of you know nothing at all.. I advice you to ask a friend what to pearn in trading and start researching, DYOR or do your own research, search google, search youtube and watch mews of what coin you are going to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1438

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:32:58 AM

I would recomment to read about technical analize and diagramms.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
julianlee

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:12:44 AM

Do the following:
1. Have at least $100 capital, it can be more
2. Register on exchanges of choice: bittrex, poloniex, cryptopia , hitbtc, coinexchange, bit-z , binance , yobit , kucoin etc
3. Read , study from the trading threads on this forum
4. Learn the ART OF PATIENCE & DISCIPLINE.
5. KILL GREED
6. PRAY to God
7. You are good to go.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:44:19 AM

thank you

If you meant cryptocurrency trading,
First you need to have some cryptocurrency, preferable buy bitcoins using fiat.
There are a lot of exchanges that trade a lot of tokens/coins.
A few of them being, Bittrex, poloneix, yobit, cryptopia, binance, viabtc, etc.

That is true because you cannot trade easily if you don't have to exchange too. Also you need to determine what site of trading that you are going to trade search informations and read the details of it. Because there are lot of exchange trade industry.
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:37:50 PM

thank you
Now the simulator for cryptocurrency trading has come. You can use https://coins2learn.com for trying and learn how to trade without loss and not required to deposit any way. Maybe this not really like true trade, but i think this simulator so helpful for beginners.

hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:56:27 PM

Two weeks ago, I had experience trading because I got my first payment working on signature campaign. To be honest, I don't have any idea that the token that I will receive should be pass through trading first in order to turn it into btc and cash out it. It wasn't easy if you are a first timer, but when you had the first try of trading, it is a very satisfying job because that was a new knowledge. During that time, my friends taught me how to trade using yobit.net and if you are planning to try it, then you should ask a friend or search on google.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:39:03 AM

Firstly make account in exchange like Kucoin , so you start trading directly because no need verification here. And then after that make sure you understand about technical analysis to know which level price to buy and sell. For day trading you have to understanding more about technical analysis, like price pattern and some indikator. Other than that also learn how to manage the risk in trading like use stop loss and dont trade in 1 coin only.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:57:44 AM

thank you

trading is very easy you just need to process to buy and sell it, without you realize trading you have done in everyday life, when you buy a drink or food you are directly trading using the money you use to buy food or beverage from money in exchange for drinks and food, so trading is just that easy.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:45:51 AM

thank you

You can start trading by searching for information or knowledge of trading and you should know in choosing a potentially big coin for the future, once you have mastered everything, you can immediately follow the trading by starting to invest to buy a little coin first, once you get big profits, you can immediately enlarge the investment with more coins.

vk279

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:13:21 AM

There are several different Trading styles like Day trading, Swing Trading, and Long Term trading( investing).
Daytrading is the most difficult kind and can be lucrative if done right.  Its a skill like any other skill based activity such as music, basket ball etc. It needs lot of practice. It might take few months or few years to become a skilled trader.  Best way to learn is to watch charts experiment with different indicators, then open an account on an exchange like Bitmex and start trading small until you gain confidence.

DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:28:50 AM

There are several different Trading styles like Day trading, Swing Trading, and Long Term trading( investing).
Daytrading is the most difficult kind and can be lucrative if done right.  Its a skill like any other skill based activity such as music, basket ball etc. It needs lot of practice. It might take few months or few years to become a skilled trader.  Best way to learn is to watch charts experiment with different indicators, then open an account on an exchange like Bitmex and start trading small until you gain confidence.
Trading is such a profitable way if only a trader has own way and strategy for making good trade so i think to start trading is to study first the market and invest a little to practice and gain more experience.

Krsps

Activity: 104
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:46:09 AM

I am totally new to this and don't know very much, and have not done very much yet. But I can tell you how I started. First you have to get an app where you can buy cryptocurriencies, like Coinbase. Coinbase is simple enough and you have an option of buying Bitcoin, Etherium, Bitcoin cash and Litecoin. You can buy coins with your credit card, which is what I did first but the limit it $300. If you link your on line bank account you may purchase much more. Plus you will be able to to deposit profits directly into your bank account when you decide to sell. You can just stay there and buy and sell but if you are adventurous you can transfere your bitcoin or etherium to Bittrex or another exchange, and from there trade. I am sure I went to basic on this. But maybe it will help someone who doesn't know anything , like I was.
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:59:33 AM

i believe a newbie in crypto market without any knowledge about crypto should not get involve in trading immediately, instead learning and watching about crypto is the most crucial part of any investors in trading, you must learn how to evaluate the coin, each coin has their own purpose, and different way of pumping and dumping. Only when you have enough knowledge about crypto and how the system works, then start trading can bring you the real experiences to earn money from pumps and keeping money in dumps.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:17:27 AM

thank you

I think before starting trading find the right information about trading, find out about coin movements, coin characteristics and opportunities whether it will be profitable or not, learn and analyze the coins well
marqonah

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:10:08 PM

thank you
if in my opinion, you should first step to find out about information and knowledge about trading. and you should learn how to trade well. in choosing a good coin or not good it should also be studied well. because it is very important for the future. if it is mastered then can start to follow the trading with a small coin investment first. if in the trade get big profits, then you can increase the investment.
Robin1020

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:27:49 PM

How to start trading?
Bitcoin can still acquire the right knowledge about trading, but I am trying. InshaAllah deeply and diligently will be interested in increasing the investment of Bitcoin.
@DonFidel

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

I would suggest starting with at least 0,2 btc and trade with a margin. It is the fastest way to rocket your earnings.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:29:55 PM

Before embarking on trading, one need to have an overview on the term "trading". It is then on this knowledge that you know the basic requirements needed. Starting a trade, entails the following: Having a trading platform; having an investment capital to buy desired coin(s); knowing the pros and cons of trading amongst others.

scott1

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:26:04 PM

hey all - just wanted to share this dashboard I built for a good overview on the top 200 coins and some simple charting etc. This is also helpful for starters to get an idea of all the coins that are out there etc.

https://foreground.io/Home/dashboard

denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:38:58 PM

thank you
before start trading cryptos, a new person should start to learn how to trade first and how to opperate the crypto system, learning first will surely give you basic knowledge to become a good trader in the future. so don't be to rush to get involve in trading now, you should be calm in this market and learn from our small trading first.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: