Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:11:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading ?  (Read 2968 times)
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:07:18 PM

i am very new to trading and would like to learn how to trade
...not sure where to start ... any suggestions would be very helpful ...
whats the best way to get the knowledge in this field ?
thank you

to start trading it is very easy do you know without your realizing you are already trading in everyday life by way of exchange your money with kebutuhakn live it same same you have to do trading, trading bitcoin and money also same.
I think if we really wanted to be a trader maybe we can make a research and know what is trading and what will be its risk and way to a verry huge profit.i believe that the peraon who ia really expert in trading is start with a verry small idea but if we really wanted to learn i think there is no harm in trying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

thank you

to start trading it is very easy do you know without your realizing you are already trading in everyday life by way of exchange your money with kebutuhakn live it same same you have to do trading, trading bitcoin and money also same.
I think if we really wanted to be a trader maybe we can make a research and know what is trading and what will be its risk and way to a verry huge profit.i believe that the peraon who ia really expert in trading is start with a verry small idea but if we really wanted to learn i think there is no harm in trying.

I agree, other people are thinking that you could easily earn money in Trading, but the truth is it's not, so before you need to start Trading, it would be better to know the whole story on how to become a successful Trader. Prepare yourself to dedicate more time and hard work on Trading to make huge profits in the long run.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:55:04 PM

You can start trading anytime, you just need patience and to educate yourself more to start trading. i learned first the basics like what is patterns or how to make a confirmation etc.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:12:48 PM

Starting trading is not easy because you need to be prepared not only in terms of capital but also in terms of knowledge because you can't just be a trader that will trade a lot with your capital but your knowledge is zero because you don't know what to do with your coins and that is why knowledge is very important and your question should be, how to learn trading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
anonymous2020

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:16:09 PM

Well i have a lot of learnings and strategy for trading but one thing that i am out is that how to start trading for a good output and to apply what I've learned from reading and other user's opinion.
The thing is that where to trade and how to make it.

@DonFidel

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

Try Bittrex, Bitmex or Binance. If the question is where to trade.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:37:03 PM

thank you

I agree, other people are thinking that you could easily earn money in Trading, but the truth is it's not, so before you need to start Trading, it would be better to know the whole story on how to become a successful Trader. Prepare yourself to dedicate more time and hard work on Trading to make huge profits in the long run.

exactly this is not as easy as we think for that you can earn money easily but hardwork and being dedicated on what you have to do is the best thing that you may able to do for before you may earn here again this is not easy.
lioking

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:51:19 PM

Hi.i am newbie.i have little idea about trading.
Hare few ways to start trading.
1.open an account.
2. Do your research
3.Apply your strategy.
4.place a trade.
5.Close your position.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:04:19 PM

To start investing in this market you should research and learn seriously about it, try to learn from the internet or people who have experience in the cryptocurrency market. When investing, invest a small amount of capital to draw on business experience. After the trade has stabilized, invest more. Always observe the market to make the most accurate decision.

rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:09:43 PM

It follows a trade to study, there's a way we can learn everything. How do we learn from our course in college, we study, we took research  and apply.  So you need to study trade,  watch some YouTube videos or visit a friends whom in keep with trading. It may hard at first because we see a lot of numbers and the line graph which is the price cap of the leading coins. Try to subscribe HitBTC they may know to the other trading sites whi will help you in trading.

Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:28:24 PM

Please refer to hold instead of trade, profit will be very high. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
It is the key way for getting succeed so trade now and wait for long time to see the bitcoin price high. Nothing can beat bitcoin so no worries how hard the time is you will have to trust bitcoin and wait for bitcoin price to raise and give you profit. Earning form bitcoin is not tough now but you will have to start from small amount then get into high level investment for future. Get more knowledge and never stop investing and trading in bitcoin.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:50:05 PM

thank you
The first thing that you should know about cryptocurency is that it is an unstable and you could lose all of your investments in the process, so before getting started with trading you should read some guides and watch videaos to learn the bascis bfroe jumping straight to busniess, i would suggest that you start trading more of the simpler and more well know coins like etehreum and bitcoin as they tend to be more forgiving if you mess up, as for the trading platform i recommend poloniex as it is more user friendly and easy to use.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:12:02 PM

The first thing that you should know about cryptocurency is that it is an unstable and you could lose all of your investments in the process, so before getting started with trading you should read some guides and watch videaos to learn the bascis bfroe jumping straight to busniess, i would suggest that you start trading more of the simpler and more well know coins like etehreum and bitcoin as they tend to be more forgiving if you mess up, as for the trading platform i recommend poloniex as it is more user friendly and easy to use.
Actually the way to start trading is easy. The hard part is keeping your confidence and passion for trading. The hard part is when you are told to analyze, predict, do research for the various currencies you want to make trading tools. That's the hardest part. And to learn all that, you can take advantage of this forum, social media like facebook group, and various blogs, websites, and articles on Google and the Internet. But to start trading from scratch is very young who like this way. You choose a suitable crypto and you want it. You can select all cryptoes, from Bitcoin and Ethereum, to the new Altcoin range. Then you buy or collect the crypto, and sell when the price increases.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:09:19 AM

thank you

Traiding must be started from good education. Find useful content that will explain to you how to do this business. This video tells us about the best trading strategies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ-KTx2ty18
Internet and YouTube can really help you in getting to know what all you need to do in order to start your carrier in the world of trading. The only thing which you need to do is to devote enough of your time in watching different kind of videos related to that of trading on YouTube and other social channels and other than this, reading of articles which can improve your vocabulary.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:06:03 AM

thank you

To start trading you must first learn about the coins and what kind of coins is good to trade these days. One must remember that it is not wise to just trade one type of coin since it will be a little bit risky. Also, one must know that the key to be successful in trading is being patient.

terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:26:25 AM

thank you
the first step you start trading you just diligently read and understand the concept of trading and trading skills, if you already understand you can go to the second step you have to prepare capital money to start trading. if you are a beginner you do not have to with big capital but minimal capital is the most important you get profit. but you should be assisted by a senior as your mentor so you do not get caught up in trading and lose.
hopefully can be useful for you that simple advice tricks from me Smiley
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:02:07 AM

Well i have a lot of learnings and strategy for trading but one thing that i am out is that how to start trading for a good output and to apply what I've learned from reading and other user's opinion.
The thing is that where to trade and how to make it.

If you ask me, it is the first step and decides the journey also. Options is good for a novice traders and crypto currencies are where to invest in the beginning. Two of my colleagues have made good earnings by doing this but there was a time when they suffered from loss.

In the start, they were impatient but with time developed a little calmness because that is how a trader can make right decision. Patience is the most important factor here.
davidroux

Activity: 625

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

i think, you should learn technical analyst, price trend, cut loss, charts... and you should invest a litte money in some coins that you care and learn from the real trading Cheesy

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀