Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:06:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading ?  (Read 2968 times)
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:28:20 PM

i am very new to trading and would like to learn how to trade
...not sure where to start ... any suggestions would be very helpful ...
whats the best way to get the knowledge in this field ?
thank you
I think you should be investing right now, you can see that bitcoin is recovering extremely well and can hit $ 12000 at any time, so I think you should join invest in bitcoin. It can be seen that the price of bitcoin increased sharply, the price of altcoin fell sharply, indicating that cash flow from altcoin is being poured on bitcoin.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:49:10 PM

thank you
I think you can invest in bitcoin market right now, can see that in recent days bitcoin prices are growing extremely strong and can pass the $ 12000 mark at any time. At present bitcoin prices are at $ 11000, you can buy bitcoin at this price. As far as my analysis goes, the $ 12,000 bitcoin price goes up to $ 14,000.
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:51:17 PM

for new i have a suggestion , 1st try to understand what is trading, it is high risky , you can lost anytime your whole money if you did any wrong, so learn about it, and always see the market charts then you will success i hope.

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:33:19 PM

In trading of cryptocurrency is based on discretionary traders who watch the markets and place manual trades in response to information that is available at that time, and system traders who often use some level of trade automation to implement an objective set of trading rules. If the value is high that's the right time to trades, it should be to have patience at all times.
A lot of valuable information about bitcoin are present on internet, which can really help you to how to start crytpo trading, In fact for crypto trading it is very much important that we must have a good education and study about the market and currency where we are going to invest our money. without having good study about the market trading can really be risky.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:29:24 AM

First you have to know the level of risk and your money can be loss much in a few day because crypto so high fluctuaction. Trading actually is easy just buy low and sell high but that make not profitable is emotions and greedy. So you have to make some strategy to reduce that risk and make management of risk and money.

Btcmicel

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:25:51 AM

First you have to know the level of risk and your money can be loss much in a few day because crypto so high fluctuaction. Trading actually is easy just buy low and sell high but that make not profitable is emotions and greedy. So you have to make some strategy to reduce that risk and make management of risk and money.

To start trading the time high value of coins. That a good to trade to earn big money in your wallet.Dont loose the apportunity for trading if coins high is a good bitcoins to trade.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

I think trading is not that easy, if you are not good at picking a coin because you choose only at a weakening price only, it will risk to you because a lot of coins in the market whose price keeps falling and does not go back up again, so trading strategy do not just buy low and sell high only mate, there are many other considerations and strategy, the most important thing is to keep learning, there are many articles about trading and cryptocurrency on the internet you should read that
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

thank you

The best starting in trading are getting knowledge and skills how to become master in the trading job
Trading giving big opportunity to earn profits if you have lack of knowledge and skills.
After learning try to buy cheaper coins have potential to grow in the marketcap, and as a beginner start an small amount for your trading job by doing this strategy to avoid big loses as newbie in trading job because trading have risk to avoid risk just learn all about trading how to avoid risk.

imroger13

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:30:08 PM

First being a newbie in trading you must watch some tutorials and do some research (DYOR) about the altcoin that you want to trade Smiley Also read some articles and news in coinmarketcal.com this would be a big help to you Cheesy
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:12:20 PM

Business is a job that is profitable in all jobs. But to be able to do is not simple. You want to business you have to learn a lot. Know what the market is up to, what your competitors are doing and lots of things to learn, and with the bitcoin market, it's not as simple as you think, but if you're a good investor then the market Bitcoin is a market that can earn you a huge amount of money. And how to invest in it depends on you.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:18:25 PM

thank you

For me, you better to be familiar yourself with what coins will rise up soon and be updated about the forecast that might affect the price so that you will know what will happen in the future. You need to learn from experts experiences and tips with regards to trading so that it may help you grow and apply it in your trading. Also, you better to learn how to read the graph specially the candle stick so that so will have ideas on what will happens next and make plans about it.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:04:27 PM

I am in this world of trading is still new, can you tell me how to start a trade? And what should be prepared to get started? And whether to start trading needs a lot of capital?
No, trading doesn’t need big capital to take start with. Rather you must start with little, often said to start with as much amount that you can easily afford in losing situation. But prior to practicing, best strategy to get into trading is to learn about it. What are do and don't of trading, how you will carry investment in terms of selling and buying along the way, best selling and buying times and much more. Learn properly and then take start.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:21:53 PM

I am in this world of trading is still new, can you tell me how to start a trade? And what should be prepared to get started? And whether to start trading needs a lot of capital?
No, trading doesn’t need big capital to take start with. Rather you must start with little, often said to start with as much amount that you can easily afford in losing situation. But prior to practicing, best strategy to get into trading is to learn about it. What are do and don't of trading, how you will carry investment in terms of selling and buying along the way, best selling and buying times and much more. Learn properly and then take start.
Yes you are right as it is not good to check the depth of the river with both feet so at first it is good to trade with small amount then move to more money after that when someday you will become an expert just go for high capital to invest, having high knowledge is the main requirement after some capital so if you have good information about trading it will increase the chance of profit and less the risk, try to go for long time trading than day trading because it is risky to trade for day only but the long time investment with confidence is all profit.
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:20:46 PM

Start with basic tutorial and start with your self practice. Thats the best way which can get you success in the trading world. You can always copy others for the first time in terms of buying patterns, which coins are being traded most in the market and at what prices people are selling. Most of the time people will be buying at lowest possible prices and then will sell at highest point. Thats the common thing to do but its very important to know what to buy and when to buy. So focus on that first, know the best coins and stick to them for at least a month or two. Then you will start learning the different patterns and can get hold on to it.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:57:44 PM

If you are a newbie in trading then first need to know the cryptocurrencies before you want to participate in trading. Knowledge is very much on google you can refer. Also refer to the trade experience on bitcointalk, about how traders hold and trade cryptos. And finally, identify yourself with some cryptos to invest and trade to make a profit.

sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:17:40 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 03:02:53 AM by sarahtarczon

First of all, if you are a beginner in bitcoin, do not rush into btc trading. You should learn about the concepts, terms used in bitcoin, and find out how bitcoin works. Besides, you should also find out which currency is the most traded in the market and what is the value of that coin ... you can learn this knowledge in books, google, youtube, .. Or you can also refer to the actual experience of everyone on bitcointalk. And finally when you have the full knowledge of bitcoin then you start the btc trading, and I believe you will succeed.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:33:21 AM

As beginners like me id rather read,do sime research first before start in joining trading because is not easy as that,ang i know it is very risky as what everybody told,so from now i must be patience wait for the right time if i am really ready to trade.
wenxop

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:47:11 AM

If you want to learn I advise you to first get knowledge about trading and how to handle the different platforms or exchanges, not only in buying coins and selling them you have to handle some variables and analyze them both technically and fundamentally, There are several people online and several people who offer their services educating people on the subject of trading. Once you are more prepared you can practice it very well
recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:23:35 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 09:56:29 AM by recklessMe

Trading with cryptocurrency can be enormously profitable if you learn how to do it wisely.The important thing is to find a secure platform where you can store and exchange at right time.
You can not look forward to trade in all altcoins as some may be not profitable for the moment. There are currently only two renowned cryptocurrencies the bitcoin and ether with which you can trade successfuy.

Agree with you.
Bitcoin is an evergreen crypto champion and ethereum is a decent rival both by technologies that back up both cryptos and by market popularity. But before starting to invest, which seems less painful and time-consuming than day trading one should understand how tools work, read extensively to form the judgement and certainly try and buy the perferable crypto. I believe only reputable exchanges can be recommended to check before any decision. I use cex and polo - nice so far.
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:10:46 AM

Read the literature about trading, understand in more detail the cryptocurrency, and get a small amount on the stock exchange is more or less stable and where many currency pairs. Little by little you gain experience in the trade and constantly to expand their horizons in the world of trading
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: