Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:49:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading ?  (Read 2968 times)
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:13:23 AM

Google is your best friend. Try to look up on those terms you are not familiar with as far as trading is concern.  Ask questions about specific things instead of randomly asking if s coin is going up or down.  Learn Technical Analysis  too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rokon123

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:38:35 AM

First you need  khow all about cryptocurrency.then you should choose your trading coin and you should khow about coins market.i mean what coin going to down or up.then you fixed your coin and buy that coin and wait for profit. Wink
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:14:17 PM

Learn the basics of trading and deep research about coins,then invest in stable coin and buy in low price hold for price go peak. Control the emotions never ever take decision in fear and dont rush to buy or sell on rumors.

MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:19:08 PM

Google is your best friend. Try to look up on those terms you are not familiar with as far as trading is concern.  Ask questions about specific things instead of randomly asking if s coin is going up or down.  Learn Technical Analysis  too.
 I agree on that  Google is a way to learn basic on trading. And we all know that before we start trading we must learn the basic process on trading field, because we can also loss on trading if we do not do the right thing. So then if we want to start trading we must do searching and asking to those who are expert on the feild.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:38:33 PM

i am very new to trading and would like to learn how to trade
...not sure where to start ... any suggestions would be very helpful ...
whats the best way to get the knowledge in this field ?
thank you

If you have the money the caputal the spare money that if you spend id nothing will be damage or it is alright to spend it then that is the time you can start trading because it takes a lot of risk because you can lose money or gain money two things can happen. So incase that you need money then probably save that money instead of spending it in trading especially when you are a beginner. You need to find a successful falling coin and buy ut them hold them sell when they rise again.
svladovsky

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

thank you

Just DO IT! [Shae Labeouf face]
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:05:40 PM

thank you
For the first time, I will advise you to checking out about full statistic for every coins on here https://coinmarketcap.com/coins
Example, you want to trading pair Bitcoin / USD or USDT, you can check it https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets for listing market that available for this trade, it has price included for every exchanges also.
Every exchanges has their term and conditions for deposit/withdrawing and others related, take some mins to reading it, because it's important as your money will put on them.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:53:23 AM

If you want to start trading there are things which we refer to as the basics, and you can’t jump into trading without learning the basic things.

You can even go from being a novice to a professional by learning only the basics and then helping yourself out with the others. So I say learn the basics. You can even find some exchanges that teaches those things, which you will find on the FAQ page.
While you can learn a lot and become proficient about the necessary tools to become a trader it is really very difficult to become a professional, to be a professional trader then you need to earn money by trading and most of the traders lose money so even those that have been trading for years are not necessarily professionals despite all their knowledge and experience.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:08:16 AM

Starting trading is not an easy task, we must learn for a longtime to have enough knowledge about crytpocurrencies before trading. At the beginning of trading, watching the market up and down to evaluate the price in the  future then trading small with our real money to get experience about how we win or loose, days by days, patient will be a good behavior in cryptocurrency and we can encrease in the future.
This is the way to do it but people are too impatient to do that, they see the movements of the market and think of all the money they could make and decide to begin to trade despite the fact they have no knowledge about how to do that, then when they lose all their money they blame bitcoin, the market, the media, the FUD everything except themselves. 

they dont actually blame those you mentioned rather they only blamed their selves becausw they are the one who commit these mistakes. You are the one who decide and make actions therfor you should only blame yourself. that is also happened to me everytime i traded the coins and tokens i have , thinking that their value is already in peak but eventually they still rise more. i regret a little bit but im still thankful because i dont put any capital on it at the first place rather i only get those coins on an airdrop.
Most people that I have seen losing money with bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies most of the time blame everyone and everything except themselves it is very rare for an investor to say it was his fault that he invested not knowing what he was doing, however the attitude of blaming everything but themselves is very damaging since that does not allow them to correct their mistakes but if they are honest with themselves and admit their wrongdoings then they have a chance to improve.
EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:40:30 AM

Before you go to crypto trading you must have knowledge about crypto now you have to research first. In the crypto market very quickly the flow price compare to stocks. So trading is like a business that you have to plan and know what you're about to do
eddyhalim

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:56:29 AM

thank you
To start the business best, the first thing you need to do is learn the practical experience, to avoid the mistakes of entering the business, you can learn it in the forum, on youtube or from books ... then you should learn the terms about cryptocurrency,and how it works. Finally invest in altcoin when prices are low now, be patient with them, in the future you will be profitable.

spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:32:41 AM

A beginner might prefer to trade cryptocurrency stocks on the stock market (GBTC is a trust that owns Bitcoin and sells shares of it; trading this avoids you having to trade cryptocurrency directly).

The main Bitcoin stock here in 2018 is GBTC. Be aware that GBTC trades at a premium (meaning bitcoins are cheaper than buying shares of the GBTC trust), which isn’t ideal. Also, cryptocurrency trading is a 24-hour market, where the traditional stock market is not.
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:48:21 AM

Starting trading is not an easy task, we must learn for a longtime to have enough knowledge about crytpocurrencies before trading. At the beginning of trading, watching the market up and down to evaluate the price in the  future then trading small with our real money to get experience about how we win or loose, days by days, patient will be a good behavior in cryptocurrency and we can encrease in the future.
This is the way to do it but people are too impatient to do that, they see the movements of the market and think of all the money they could make and decide to begin to trade despite the fact they have no knowledge about how to do that, then when they lose all their money they blame bitcoin, the market, the media, the FUD everything except themselves. 

they dont actually blame those you mentioned rather they only blamed their selves becausw they are the one who commit these mistakes. You are the one who decide and make actions therfor you should only blame yourself. that is also happened to me everytime i traded the coins and tokens i have , thinking that their value is already in peak but eventually they still rise more. i regret a little bit but im still thankful because i dont put any capital on it at the first place rather i only get those coins on an airdrop.
Most people that I have seen losing money with bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies most of the time blame everyone and everything except themselves it is very rare for an investor to say it was his fault that he invested not knowing what he was doing, however the attitude of blaming everything but themselves is very damaging since that does not allow them to correct their mistakes but if they are honest with themselves and admit their wrongdoings then they have a chance to improve.
Before starting to trade, focus on your goals and treat it as a business, and be strategic. Practice the buy-and-hold method but with limits. Eye on the prize and rewards, I mean it is building wealth slowly overtime so it needs wise-decision making before jumping into it.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:32:50 PM

Basically we know buy coin cheap and sell high but trading is not so easy.I think before trading you study about crypto market, follow the up and down of the market, try to select best coin,in fact you shold made you accurately then you start trading.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:43:32 PM

Before you go to crypto trading you must have knowledge about crypto now you have to research first. In the crypto market very quickly the flow price compare to stocks. So trading is like a business that you have to plan and know what you're about to do

My opinion is if a person wants to trade with bitcoin you will need some experience in trading for that investing little amount and learn trading is the best to learn and experience in trading once you have a good experience in trading you will definitely earn more money in trading.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

You need a preparation, get familiar with the type of wallet. Sign up for major trading sites like bittrex, binance, cryptopia ... Watch the market regularly, learn the charts and compare the flow in the market. learn and exchange knowledge, experience here or those with experience in this market. Finally, make the right investment strategy for your investment.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:07:53 PM

Before starting to trade, focus on your goals and treat it as a business, and be strategic. Practice the buy-and-hold method but with limits. Eye on the prize and rewards, I mean it is building wealth slowly overtime so it needs wise-decision making before jumping into it.
learn first here study what is this currency about then on how does it may work for you may never been understand every single detail here if you are not had been learn here.
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:33:18 PM

thank you

This is necessary literature if you want to start slowly but successfully with your trades on the crypto market:

http://www.coincalendar.info/best-cryptocurrency-trading-books/

I did not personally read all of them but I recommend all of them cause other investors I personally know read those and they have only recommendations for them. They all come with the price which isn't so high if you compare it with your future profit you will get when you gain enough knowledge about successful trades.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
cryptohunterJestes

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:35:54 PM

It would be better if you will open an account the exchanger you want. It will help you know how the trading works.
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:10:21 PM

before you go to crypto exchanging you should know about crypto now you need to examine first at google atleast you have a thought. In the crypto showcase rapidly the stream value contrast with stocks. so exchanging resembles a business that you need to plan and recognize what you're going to do
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: