Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:03:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading ?  (Read 2968 times)
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:33:04 AM

i am very new to trading and would like to learn how to trade
...not sure where to start ... any suggestions would be very helpful ...
whats the best way to get the knowledge in this field ?
thank you
if you want to learn trading, my advice you do not have to spend a lot of capital, but you better capital a little bit first, and later suppose you already understand how to trade you can add your capital, which is feared you directly direct capital big, then you will experience a price reduction, of course you will experience big losses as well.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:37:46 AM

Trading is always a difficult task. You have to buy and sell instantly to make profit. You never know whether your buying coin is going to boom or loose it's price. Similar at the time of selling. In a stable market this tough task becomes a little bit easier.Since coin market is quite volatile these days, it is really tough to trade. Yet technical analysis like chart analysis can help to trade wisely.
If you are doing the thing like you said then i can't blame you. But you can change your ways towards trading, you not need to rush buying in selling there is always a good price range to enter and exit. Having a coin need a fundamental backed on it not just buying any coins that are available in the market.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:57:13 AM

Trading is always a difficult task. You have to buy and sell instantly to make profit. You never know whether your buying coin is going to boom or loose it's price. Similar at the time of selling. In a stable market this tough task becomes a little bit easier.Since coin market is quite volatile these days, it is really tough to trade. Yet technical analysis like chart analysis can help to trade wisely.
If you are doing the thing like you said then i can't blame you. But you can change your ways towards trading, you not need to rush buying in selling there is always a good price range to enter and exit. Having a coin need a fundamental backed on it not just buying any coins that are available in the market.

Fundamental is important if you don't want to ride those shitcoins that have huge pumps and dumps (very risky). I don't mind earning small amount for as long as my chances of earning are high too. Education is always the key.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:55:10 AM

maybe all you have to do is look for information about the trading and coins you want to buy, whether profitable or not, learn the coin moves and start with a small amount to learn so if you are not lucky in trading then you will not lose much, I hope you lucky in trading

hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:55:45 AM

Trading is something easy to do but making a profitable  trade is the diffult task and crypto trading is somehow like gamble because of it volatility. However, buying and selling instantly like you said is not a good form of trading.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
billtonz123

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:22:32 AM

If you wany to start trading, first you must learn in web about how to trade, what a strategy, and when we enter the trade or we out it. Dont use real money from begining but use money for training.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:07:48 AM

Trading is actually a difficult task but if you have patient ,nothing can stop you getting benefit in trading. Foremost you definitely spends lots of your time seeking information related to this field . You can learn how to trade through internet or in some books. Trading requires much on skills and experiences, so you should take your time to study the market gradually . In the first time  trading, almost people both get failed. Therefore you should keep your head and get acquaintance with this environment. In short, everything needs time to get well-known in any field, you’d better keep calm and learning more, you will easily get benefit from trading.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:09:35 AM

I think before start trading you have some observation experience may be from news or the target coin which you wants to trade and the impact of other market on this coin and proper officially page and social media of this coin, I think for starting trading these are the best things to follow and provides the good benefit in trade,
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:22:28 AM

Thanks for all info
Direct experience helped me a lot
Learning from my own mistakes
My 2 satoshis
Bdoors

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:12:11 PM

As a newbie can yoou recomend me a platform to trade from ?  (i will be GBP)

do these platforms allow you to hold a cash fund from which the bitcoins are purchased and then when the coins are sold does the cash come back onto the platform from where you can with draw it ?

what is the basics for buying and selling ?
cryptolet

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:34:23 AM

To be a successful trader you need to approach trading as business, have a strategic plan like short and long term goals, have a capital, what to trade and how to trade it.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 11:09:08 AM

thank you

Learn how to trade might be a very simple thing. Try to get tokens working on this forum and then transfer them to the crypto exchange where you can start trying to increase your deposit.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:05:27 PM

Thanks for all info
Direct experience helped me a lot
Learning from my own mistakes
My 2 satoshis
This has been proved by studies that the more you make mistakes, the more you are interested in doing something or achieving. Mistakes tell you that you are not doing the thing right way and even most of the time, you explore some useful techniques with false strategies. You should reconsider your own mistakes and do their deep analysis in order to not commit them in the future. Hope all advices will help you!

candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:16:34 PM

In the beginning, start with a small amount, don't go for a very big amount, as it is very risky. Trade with a small amount and gain experience. When you would have enough experience then you can invest more.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:21:56 PM

I am also nwebie like you before some months and that time have not any knowledge about the trading.so first of all i search on Google about the trading and read some of articles and topics related to it. Then i started to explore on YouTube and watched many videos related to trading. Then after sometime i joined this forum and read all topicsin trading section's.Then i started trading with 10$ and now i have good knowledge about the trading and i can easily do it. I hope my this method  will also help you.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:40:24 AM

Fundamental is important if you don't want to ride those shitcoins that have huge pumps and dumps (very risky). I don't mind earning small amount for as long as my chances of earning are high too. Education is always the key.
Well when someone is interested to trade in bacons he must be doing some prework that will help him to make better decision that whether to go for a particular coin or not. Since the Bitcoins are amazing and there exist some other altcoins that can be claims as shit ones, better is to research properly. So the risky coins must be remitted from your trading tenure, rather take start with a good coin.

parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:22:27 PM

thank you
I believe that you are trading at this moment, can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are fluctuating slightly and are trending sideways. So this is a great time to start your altcoin business. I believe that with the extremely strong recovery of the market at the moment there will be a lot of coin pumping.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:25:09 PM

thank you
I believe that you are trading at this moment, can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are fluctuating slightly and are trending sideways. So this is a great time to start your altcoin business. I believe that with the extremely strong recovery of the market at the moment there will be a lot of coin pumping.
I believe that you need to be very cautious in trading and at this point, it can be seen that bitcoin prices are just down a very strong and the current time has just recovered slightly. The market is constantly volatile and difficult to predict, so you should always keep track of bitcoin prices when trading altcoin to avoid risks when bitcoin prices fall.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:56:09 PM

thank you
I think you should not trade at this point, it is possible that the price of bitcoin in today's market has changed tremendously since it began to decline. Bitcoin has dropped by over $ 400 per minute and is currently closing at $ 6700. With such a big drop, I think you should not trade at this point, the risk is very high and you can lose big if the trade fails.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:05:22 PM

thank you
If you are new to Trading then the earliest step is to learn how to do Trading and you also have to learn how to do Trading system. If it is then you have to buy some coin, I suggest buy in small quantity and you can buy coin which have cheap price. That is the first step to avoid a greater risk in doing Trading. Buying a cheap coin and also in small quantities will give us lessons and experience how to do a good and correct Trading. Keep trading and you will gain experience, experience is the most important thing to get the next skill.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: