Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:14:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading ?  (Read 2968 times)
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:42:02 PM

i am very new to trading and would like to learn how to trade
...not sure where to start ... any suggestions would be very helpful ...
whats the best way to get the knowledge in this field ?
thank you
I believe you can trade anytime, right this moment is very reasonable ,. You can see that the price of bitcoin in recent days is constantly increasing and this is the basis for you to trade altcoin. It can be seen that the market is beginning to uptrend in the short term so you need to trade now to be able to collect profits in the quickest and safest way.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:44:21 PM

First, you need to know about Bitcoin.Then know about the coins.You have to know how to choose good coins.Then know about different exchange.Follow the post of many people in the forum. Always research the coins. Hope you will get good results.

Absolutely, when you want to learn anything, you must have a significant knowledge about it foremost. You are a newbie, as I know you’re going to meet lots of challenges also difficulties which makes you easily give up. Hence, besides knowledge, you have to do trading with patience because patience can maintain the period of learning time for you. Next, trying to build experience and skill are both quite important which can help you reap a huge fruits with trading in crypto market. Most importantly, you have to accept the loss and face the risks and find the best way to solve the risk. Best wish for you guy!
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:45:49 PM

thank you
In order to learn how to trade, you need to know the material part of cryptocurrencies. Then I advise you not to listen to the views of the forum and study the projects for investments on their own.
Learning about trading is really hard because you actually need to know about so many things , not only how to trade.
You need to learn about the whole cryptocurrencies world , about the basis of Bitcoin and the top coins to choose your main currency first.
The best way to get the best learning about trading is from the succeed trader than looking for it on the internet or any kind of books.
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:00:07 AM

To become a trader, you have to read a lot of knowledge and market research. Read about bitcoin, crytocurrency, etc. You should watch videos on youtube ... It will also help you a lot in gaining knowledge and experience to become a home. Invest in the cryptocurrency market.
Whenever you are to going to take the test for MBBS or any other engineering universities, there are assessment tests and for the passing those assessment tests you have to ready yourself about what are you going to study. These assessment tests are just for the sake that how much you know about that particular domain. Likewise, bitcoins and trading is a domain and you have to prepare for the test for better results.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:23:57 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 10:35:49 AM by rodel caling

thank you

If you want to get a lot of knowledge skills in trading like the child starting to learn how to walk need the guide from the parents, become great trader's your guide is herein the forum and search in tne google give time and focus to learn the the whole movement of bitcoin including altcoins.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:24:20 AM

the first way to trade crypto in my opinion is, first we must first look at price movements in the market, and memorize the coins in the market, if you already have capital you can immediately try to trade, and for example you experiencing defeat is a natural thing, for every trader must have experienced it all, my advice looking for and buy altcoin that has good potential and has a high volume.

clex_us

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:58:26 PM

After you feel confident, seek more knowledge about trading, because if you start trading without much theory, then you will feel confused if there is something that happens but not in accordance with what you want.
karinaloren

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:11:35 PM

Start with cryptoexchange supporting fiat, buy some bitcoins for a good price, then go to altcoin trading. Watch some video, learn some strategies, and take profits. Good luck
josephine85

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

Perhaps the word learning should be replaced by experience. You cannot learn to trade except how to change one currency to another. You have to gain experience in when to buy,when to sell and which currencies to use. Trade small to start with. You will not earn much if successful but you will not lose a lot if you make wrong choice. Some important points are to be patient as you gain experience and do not be too greedy in trying to gain unrealistic profits.

I would like also to learn about trading. And, after reading your post, I realized that I just do not need to read and learn the concept of it, but definitely I need to have experience from it and  eventually I will learn more from this experience. I really have the urge to start doing the trading, but I have this feeling that I am not ready yet. I am still lack of knowledge.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:44:20 PM

It is best to start trading from the tradingview site. Look at the thoughts of experienced traders there, carefully study the graphics and learn to use special tools.
because in trading it is not easy to need a lot of experience and must have a great sense of patience. because that should be needed in a good trade yes that was the way
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:04:11 PM

if you want to start trading then all you have to do is find the right trading information and learn how to trade securely, start with a small amount to learn so you will not lose too much if you are wrong in making decisions
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:23:12 PM

thank you

From my point of view best trading strategy to start trading is that you should know the growth bitcoin price. Trading in bitcoin is different from other trading, like forex and another place, that's what I feel.
Fundamental analysis is great to use for trading in bitcoins, because the average growth of bitcoin prices is strongly be affected by some information. if you are a newbie, it is better to learn about it first. Look the latest information about cryptocurrency and also look bitcoin price day to day.
kloinko1n

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:34:31 PM

The best method to gain knowledge about any activity is directly practice. The same in trading
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:39:08 PM

thank you

before you go to crypto exchanging you should know about crypto now you need to examine first at google atleast you have a thought. In the crypto showcase rapidly the stream value contrast with stocks. so exchanging resembles a business that you need to plan and recognize what you're going to do
300pips

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:42:23 PM

If you have a strong determination to earn,  and willing to be lose anytime ( if using margin). Try crypto trading. There is no lose. All you have to do is buy an altcoin and hold it for several months. You should see profits in the next few days. Crypto is far better than stocks and forex.

Google (http://www.google.com)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:55:50 PM

The best method to gain knowledge about any activity is directly practice. The same in trading
Simple but precise, dealing with trading really needs experience, you can master things like this when you do prepare yourself, aside from those manuals and those website that you can use to achieved knowledge its also a best practice to try it directly inside exchange using small investment, try to play and see if your interest will allow you to keep dealing with exchange and how far you can take the risk.
Birds

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:20:18 PM

You need to understand & knowing some coin & its good to hold a knowing coin then trading but if you want to trade then firstly know that its a risk.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:53:27 PM

thank you

in my opinion to start trading for the first time you have to study the price movements of the coin what causes the coin to move and can analyze to know when the right time to buy and the right time to sell so you must have such expertise first for the first time trading .
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:48:46 PM

thank you
You can see that the market is showing signs of recovery very strong, can see that bitcoin prices in the past days are constantly increasing and so altcoin. The market is very supportive and I think you should be able to trade at this point in time to make a profit. You need to have a specific plan to control the risk.
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:06:48 PM

In order to start TRADING successfully in the crypto market, you first need to learn all the material, then invest the amount that you do not mind losing and you can learn how to trade on their own.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: