Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:06:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nebulas: Global Blockchain Search Engine  (Read 27110 times)
nebulas.io (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:10:43 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 01:14:07 PM by nebulas.io

UPDATE
Sept 12: English Technical White Paper & Open Source TODAY!

https://i.imgur.com/lD1IIrH.jpg

Introduction
As the first global Blockchain Search Engine in the world, Nebulas aims at discovering new value of the blockchain world. Nebulas features NR (Nebulas Rank), which helps users efficiently identify and utilize information of value among the ever-increasing amount of data on the blockchain; NF (Nebulas Force), which drives the smooth upgrade and self-evolution of the system.
Facing the opportunity and challenge as above, we aim to create a self-evolving blockchain system based on value incentive.

More specifically, our targets are:
Defining Rank Value
We believe that world of blockchains needs a standard of value to measure the value of blockchains’ underlying data so as to explore information’s higher dimension, which serves to discover and uncover more value of blockchains.

Building Positive Feedback for Community Ecosystem

We believe that to build a prosperous decentralized application ecosystem with a developer-friendly positive feedback mechanism is the most fundamental premise. Only this kind of application ecosystems can empower the blockchain system with stronger vitality.

Achieving Self-evolution
We believe that a blockchain system endowed with self-evolution mechanism can evolve automatically. With a little external intervention, the system will provide faster computing, more powerful systems and better user experiences.

Nebulas Rank (NR)
Nebulas Rank (NR) is the measure of value in the world of blockchains, which can be used to measure the importance of various blockchain users, smart contracts, DApps.

In Nebulas, we measure value regarding:
Liquidity
Finance essentially is the social activities which optimize social resources via capital liquidity and promote economic development. Blockchains establish a value network in which the financial assets can flow. Daily volume of Bitcoin and Ethereum, which are most familiar to us, already exceeds $1 billion. From these data, we can see that the more transaction volume and transaction scale, the higher liquidity. In turn, higher liquidity will increase the quantity of transaction and enhance the value. That will further strengthen financial assets’ value, creating a complete positive feedback mechanism. Therefore liquidity, i.e. transaction frequency and scale, is the first dimension that NR measures.

Propagation
Social platforms like WeChat and Facebook have almost 3 billion active users per month. Social platforms’ rapid user growth is a result of the reflection of existing social network and stronger viral growth. In particular, viral transmission, i.e. speed, scope, depth of information transmission and linkage, is the key index to monitor social network’s quality and user growth. In blockchain world, we can see the same pattern. Powerful viral propagation indicates scope and depth of asset liquidity, which can promote the blockchain world’s asset quality and asset scale. Thus, viral transmission, i.e. scope and depth of asset liquidity, is the second dimension that NR measures.

Interoperability
At Internet’s early stage, there are only basic websites and private information. Now, information on different platforms can be forwarded on the network, and isolated data silos are gradually being broken. This trend is the process of identifying higher dimensional information. In our point of view, the world of blockchains shall follow a similar pattern, but its speed will be faster. The information on users’ assets, smart contracts, and DApps will become richer, and the interaction of higher dimensional information shall be more frequent, thus better interoperability shall become more and more important. Therefore, NR’s third measure dimension is interoperability.

Based on above-stated dimensions, we start to construct Nebulas’ NR system by drawing from richer data, building a better model, digging up more diversified value dimensions, and establishing a measure of value in blockchain world.

Proof-of-Devotion (PoD)
Based on Nebulas’ NR system, we shall adopt PoD (Proof-of-Devotion) consensus algorithm. PoD gives an “influential” user of Nebulas Blockchain an opportunity to become a bookkeeper and receive Nebulas’ block rewards and transaction fee as revenues, which will encourage them to contribute to Nebulas’ stability and security continuously.

Developer Incentive Protocol (DIP)
In Nebulas, we propose the concept of DIP (Developer Incentive Protocol) for developers of smart contracts and DApps. DIP’s core concept: in pre-specified blocks’ interval, for those developers whose smart contracts and DApps deploy online in the most recent interval with NR value higher than a specified threshold, DIP shall reward them corresponding developer incentives (NAS token), and these incentives shall be recorded on blocks by bookkeepers. With DIP’s positive incentive mechanism, more and more developers get incentives to create valuable smart contracts and DApps, which helps to build a positive feedback ecosystem for the developers’ community.

Nebulas Force (NF)
A series of basic protocols such as NR, PoD, DIP shall become a part of blockchain data. With the growth of data on Nebulas, these basic protocols will upgrade, and this will avoid fracture between developers and community as well as the “fork”. We call this fundamental capability of blockchain “Nebulas Force” (NF).
As Nebulas community grows, NF and basic protocols’ update ability shall be open to the community. According to users’ NR weight and community voting mechanism, the community determines Nebulas’ evolution direction and its update objectives. With the help of NF’s core technology and its openness, Nebulas will have ever-growing evolving potential and infinite evolving possibilities endlessly.

- - - - -

LEARN MORE
Read the full Non-technical White Paper (English)
Read the Technical White Paper (English)
Watch the Blockchain Search Engine DEMO (video)

OFFICIAL

CONTACT
contact@nebulas.io

COMMUNITY
Twitter: @nebulasio | slack: nebulasio.slack.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:17:21 PM

i will translation for vietnamese.  Cheesy if needed
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:17:29 PM

Introduction
As the first global Blockchain Search Engine in the world, Nebulas aims at discovering new value of the blockchain world. Nebulas features NR (Nebulas Rank), which helps users efficiently identify and utilize information of value among the ever-increasing amount of data on the blockchain; NF (Nebulas Force), which drives the smooth upgrade and self-evolution of the system.
Facing the opportunity and challenge as above, we aim to create a self-evolving blockchain system based on value incentive.

Nebulas World

Defining Rank Value
We believe that world of blockchains needs a standard of value to measure the value of blockchain’s’ underlying data so as to explore information’s higher dimension, which serves to discover and uncover more value of blockchains.

We believe that to build a prosperous decentralized application ecosystem with a developer-friendly positive feedback mechanism is the most fundamental premise. Only this kind of application ecosystems can empower the blockchain system with stronger vitality.

Achieving Self-evolution
We believe that a blockchain system endowed with self-evolution mechanism can evolve automatically. With a little external intervention, the system will provide faster computing, more powerful systems and better user experiences.

Nebulas Rank (NR)
Nebulas Rank (NR) is the measure of value in the world of blockchains, which can be used to measure the importance of various blockchain users, smart contracts, DApps.

Nebulas Rank (NR)

Liquidity
Finance essentially is the social activities which optimize social resources via capital liquidity and promote economic development. Blockchains establish a value network in which the financial assets can flow. Daily volume of Bitcoin and Ethereum, which are most familiar to us, already exceeds $1 billion. From these data, we can see that the more transaction volume and transaction scale, the higher liquidity. In turn, higher liquidity will increase the quantity of transaction and enhance the value. That will further strengthen financial assets’ value, creating a complete positive feedback mechanism. Therefore liquidity, i.e. transaction frequency and scale, is the first dimension that NR measures.

Propagation
Social platforms like WeChat and Facebook have almost 3 billion active users per month. Social platforms’ rapid user growth is a result of the reflection of existing social network and stronger viral growth. In particular, viral transmission, i.e. speed, scope, depth of information transmission and linkage, is the key index to monitor social network’s quality and user growth. In blockchain world, we can see the same pattern. Powerful viral propagation indicates scope and depth of asset liquidity, which can promote the blockchain world’s asset quality and asset scale. Thus, viral transmission, i.e. scope and depth of asset liquidity, is the second dimension that NR measures.

Interoperability
At Internet’s early stage, there are only basic websites and private information. Now, information on different platforms can be forwarded on the network, and isolated data silos are gradually being broken. This trend is the process of identifying higher dimensional information. In our point of view, the world of blockchains shall follow a similar pattern, but its speed will be faster. The information on users’ assets, smart contracts, and DApps will become richer, and the interaction of higher dimensional information shall be more frequent, thus better interoperability shall become more and more important. Therefore, NR’s third measure dimension is interoperability.

Based on above-stated dimensions, we start to construct Nebulas’ NR system by drawing from richer data, building a better model, digging up more diversified value dimensions, and establishing a measure of value in blockchain world.

Proof-of-Devotion (PoD)
Based on Nebulas’ NR system, we shall adopt PoD (Proof-of-Devotion) consensus algorithm. PoD gives an “influential” user of Nebulas Blockchain an opportunity to become a bookkeeper and receive Nebulas’ block rewards and transaction fee as revenues, which will encourage them to contribute to Nebulas’ stability and security continuously.

In Nebulas, we propose the concept of DIP (Developer Incentive Protocol) for developers of smart contracts and DApps. DIP’s core concept: in pre-specified blocks’ interval, for those developers whose smart contracts and DApps deploy online in the most recent interval with NR value higher than a specified threshold, DIP shall reward them corresponding developer incentives (NAS token), and these incentives shall be recorded on blocks by bookkeepers. With DIP’s positive incentive mechanism, more and more developers get incentives to create valuable smart contracts and DApps, which helps to build a positive feedback ecosystem for the developers’ community.

Nebulas Force (NF)
A series of basic protocols such as NR, PoD, DIP shall become a part of blockchain data. With the growth of data on Nebulas, these basic protocols will upgrade, and this will avoid fracture between developers and community as well as the “fork”. We call this fundamental capability of blockchain “Nebulas Force” (NF).
As Nebulas community grows, NF and basic protocols’ update ability shall be open to the community. According to users’ NR weight and community voting mechanism, the community determines Nebulas’ evolution direction and its update objectives. With the help of NF’s core technology and its openness, Nebulas will have ever-growing evolving potential and infinite evolving possibilities endlessly.

Nebulas Force (NF)

- - - - -

LEARN MORE
Read the full Non-technical White Paper
Read the Technical White Paper (Chinese) English version is coming soon.

OFFICIAL

CONTACT
contact@nebulas.io

COMMUNITY
QQ Group: 622613941 | slack: nebulasio.slack.com

Quote this post to make visible the images for help of the team. The team profile is looking cool with nice strategic partners looking forward for further updates.
BitcoinBus

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Crypto is life !

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 12:30:13 PM

If you need russian translation let me know , thanks 
jorrit

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:33:51 PM

Interesting project. I'll check back when the technical paper is available in English
PikaShuh

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:59:47 PM

the idea is amazing and completely new for me ...

i've watch the video and read the whitepaper
can't wait the 2018Q1 for the testnet online

some of your team is former team of alibaba, and it looks have experienced in this type of project
you already have 4 partners..
http://plugandplaytechcenter.com/
http://www.jiuzelaw.com/
http://www.zhisland.com/
http://www.bitsclub.io/
i've found out that, your member team is also member of your partner team, for example Hitters Xu is also mention in http://www.bitsclub.io/
i'm sorry but i can not read chinese
CMIIW

btw may i ask about how this project will get income? i'm sorry but this one is important for investor
plbartie

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

ALTCOM wallet: AYGDb1Zwf3vfs2xC4D1G63wwy9RLU5Kb5r

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:17:30 PM

This looks like a great, need a technical paper in English please

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PikaShuh

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:30:34 AM

hello, any new update??
how about news china government ban ICO?
any side effect for your project?
i think ban is not permanen but it will create more rule and make new law? not sure btw

great idea btw, Nebulas Blockchain Search Engine, Discover New Value of the Blockchain World

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 02:39:57 AM

Very nice concept. At least one can determine the most suitable blockchain to use for projects using your ranking.However,I think at the end of the day only a few blockchains will remain at the top of the ranks if I understand your concept properly.

nebulas.io (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:13:08 PM

Quote this post to make visible the images for help of the team. The team profile is looking cool with nice strategic partners looking forward for further updates.

I use img, but I don't know why I can't see the images directly.
lilaj4de

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:16:44 PM

Well, even the Google translate is bad. Improve the description of the project a bit, so investors will be more confident in investing
nebulas.io (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:15:48 AM

Well, even the Google translate is bad. Improve the description of the project a bit, so investors will be more confident in investing

Technical White Paper in English is ready: here
hotmetaldobermans

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:32:22 AM

Any way for Americans buy this?  I only see a Chinese exchange (that says USA cannot buy, so i'm not risking my funds) and a Thai exchange.   Huh Roll Eyes
zayachkivska

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:54:45 AM

This is very interesting, especially the targets that you have, build positive feedback for the ecosystem of the community, this time it was needed
I really like to keep up with the progress of this project
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:03:32 AM

@nebulas.io, can you post invite link for the slack, slack link in original post assumes account is already created.

You should consider creating a Reddit for Nebulas as well.

POD sounds a lot like DPOS in ways, but I'm assuming POD will allow much more people to be a bookeeping node...Any more details on the specifics of the consensus mechanism such as how amount of NAS held affects account importance, and if their is a limit on the amount of bookkeeping nodes?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Yousday

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:16:19 PM

Interesting project. Not many people have heard about NAS yet, you might want to advertise NAS a bit more to attract the masses. I noticed that Nebulas has been listed on 2 exchanges so far, any news on other exchanges and blockfolio?
CapacabanaBitch

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:05:45 PM

Need Chinese translation
Yousday

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:16:25 PM

Technical White Paper in English is ready: here

Hey Nebulas.io, Is it possible to get NAS on blockfolio? Are there any other exchanges Nebulas is going to get listed on?
Tokich

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:13:16 PM

Will there be a bounty program?
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:18:04 PM

Will there be a bounty program?

I join the issue of holding a bounty campaign.
beastlysize

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:20:38 PM

Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?
Waverider

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:32:14 PM

Is this new blockchain or one more Ethereum token?
Yipei

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:26:40 AM

the idea is amazing and completely new for me ...

i've watch the video and read the whitepaper
can't wait the 2018Q1 for the testnet online

some of your team is former team of alibaba, and it looks have experienced in this type of project
you already have 4 partners..
http://plugandplaytechcenter.com/
http://www.jiuzelaw.com/
http://www.zhisland.com/
http://www.bitsclub.io/
i've found out that, your member team is also member of your partner team, for example Hitters Xu is also mention in http://www.bitsclub.io/
i'm sorry but i can not read chinese
CMIIW

btw may i ask about how this project will get income? i'm sorry but this one is important for investor

I am from the team, Nebulas testnet has shifted to an earlier time, end of December 2017.
About your confusion, Hitters is also Founder of bitsclub.io, but they are individual entities. Hope this can help you.
About income, may you read our technical whitepaper, available at Nebulas official website https://nebulas.io
Thanks!
Yipei

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:36:08 AM

Here are some Nebulas Official Resources:

Official website https://nebulas.io
Technical Whitepaper https://nebulas.io/docs/NebulasTechnicalWhitepaper.pdf
Github Repo https://github.com/nebulasio
Telegram Channel https://t.me/nebulasio
EN blog https://medium.com/nebulasio
Yipei

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:48:43 AM

hello, any new update??
how about news china government ban ICO?
any side effect for your project?
i think ban is not permanen but it will create more rule and make new law? not sure btw

great idea btw, Nebulas Blockchain Search Engine, Discover New Value of the Blockchain World

Yeah... you are right... we had just finished ICO, unfortunately encountered the ban...
So we refunded all the ETHs to investors.
Now we are making a Fully compliant Pre-sale, here's detail from our official website:
https://nebulas.io/pre-sale.html
Yipei

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:30:48 AM

Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?

Nebulas is in the process of pre-sale,

You can get informations on official website https://nebulas.io/pre-sale.html

Yipei

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:04:53 AM

Is this new blockchain or one more Ethereum token?

New blockchain, public chain. Cool
Rainbowwww

Activity: 239

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:12:56 PM

When we can buy tokens?
raregem009

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:37:43 PM

Here are some Nebulas Official Resources:

Official website https://nebulas.io
Technical Whitepaper https://nebulas.io/docs/NebulasTechnicalWhitepaper.pdf
Github Repo https://github.com/nebulasio
Telegram Channel https://t.me/nebulasio
EN blog https://medium.com/nebulasio

I don't understand why trading stopped. I will like to know when it will begin so I can buy
Yipei

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:34:05 PM

To date you can buy Nebulas Token (NAS) at:

Gate.io
Huobi.pro
Allcoin.com

We are communicating with more exchanges on listing.
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:45:01 PM

Hi dev. Could you please inform us if there will be any bounty programs? Thanks

max_grizzly

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:57:18 AM

revolutionary project indeed. looking forward to great things for this year.

any updates regarding new exchange listings?
bambambam

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:28:09 PM

What's the circulating supply?

Where I can read token sale/ICO results?
max_grizzly

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:41:34 AM

What's the circulating supply?

Where I can read token sale/ICO results?

that's right. coinmarketcap doesn't show the correct parameters. @dev, please facilitate so that everyone can track the rise through the ranks. Smiley
mythological777

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:13:53 AM

Nebulas Weekly Report #11 Jan 8th, 2018
see more
AlexNedano

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:13:45 PM

2 pages, realy? I predict 200 pages till summer.
IgorWriter

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:11:02 PM

Nebulas Weekly Report #11 Jan 8th, 2018
see more

Yes, Testnet  is  good. But Im wainting mainnet release
Disbeliever

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:16:16 PM

Yes, Testnet  is  good. But Im wainting mainnet release
Testnet is scheduled on the end of Q1 only.
Wubalubadubdub

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:36:01 PM

Where is the hype, when a project is really worth it?
Disbeliever

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:46:10 PM

No airdrop, no bounty, no marketing for now = no hype. Nobody cares about tech and team. Hype will come when main net will be relised and price jump to 2-8 billions.
Wubalubadubdub

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:37:01 PM

... Hype will come when main net will be relised and price jump to 2-8 billions.

I'm not sure about that. They were saying the same thing about NAS listing on OKEX, or about showing cap on coinmarketcap. To me it seems like the team doesn't want hype for some mysterious reason.
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:03:36 AM

I would like to ask if there are some bounty campaigns that I can join? I would like to join any signature campaigns or any marketing campaigns. Thanks.
wanggq8877

Activity: 236
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:46:35 AM

The global block chain search engine must be a great product. In the era of webpage, a Super Company like GOOGLE was born. In the block chain era, this coin may be the future Big Mac. Grin
wirgaz

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:38:52 AM

I like the project, but struggle to understand why the team wants to keep it so quiet. It shows a lack of communication skills on the team, which could be a red flag if not solved quickly.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1675037)
machida80

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:28:19 PM

They ain't keeping quite really, see their weekly report here.
https://medium.com/nebulasio

They are busy getting their Mainnet ready for the March 2018 release, but you may see more of a push early next month. However it is a solid project and doesn't need much hype around it, unlike other projects which is just marketing but no substance.

This can easily become a top ten coin/token by the end of this year.
bookerra

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:57:32 PM

Are you going to store user search results in blockchain or you will store website snapshots there?
SBrider12

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:44:18 AM

No airdrop, no bounty, no marketing for now = no hype. Nobody cares about tech and team. Hype will come when main net will be relised and price jump to 2-8 billions.

Anyone doubting should watch the CEO Hitters Xu's multiple interviews on youtube. You can tell he doesn't care about hype, he believes the pump and dump is something of a bubble, and the best thing for crypto is to quickly supply real world solutions with amazing fundamental tech. This coin will definitely hit MC 2-8 billion, it's a third gen coin (like EOS/IOTA/ADA want to do) that will have a mainnet launch in Q1 2018 (easily 6+ months - years, before the other third gen platforms). They have Proof of Devotion rather than PoW or PoS or PoI, it's somewhat of a hybrid between PoS and PoI (it rewards both having the token, and using the token, thus being more appealing to the enterprises that utilize the system, rather than just HODL'ers who will stake and never use...sure the everyday person doesn't get as much stake reward, but if it benefits the enterprises and companies that will use the platform, assisting implementation and adoption is HUGE for growth). Additionally, they have mechanisms in place to reward developers for developing DApps on the Nebulas platform. Also, it has a smart contract ranking system which is a key feature missing in many ETH based projects. This project is really doing big things.
wirgaz

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:20:44 PM

do you have another channel to find info about this project? very hard to find info but the project seems to be having good traction!

machida80

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:05:03 PM

There is a Reddit forum for Nebulas.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nebulas/
wirgaz

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:51:49 AM

Happy to help on this project if needed. Translations from english to italian or anything that would take few hours per week!

ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:14:04 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 10:00:18 PM by ANDREW 555

Nebulas v2.0 & Self-Evolution Function Release (Q4)
https://coindar.org/en/event/nebulas-nas-nebulas-v20-selfevolution-function-release-3539
Nebulas Community AMA (February 24 07:00 UTC)
https://coindar.org/en/event/nebulas-nas-nebulas-community-ama-3638
Bytem3

Merit: 107

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:34:48 PM

For those who don't completely understand what Nebulas is, check out this article:
https://coincodex.com/article/1333/what-is-nebulas/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:25:54 PM

https://twitter.com/nebulasio/status/970394186636644352
“Is Asia closing the gap on Silicon Valley? “ @nebulasio founder @HittersXu speaks on Harvard Asia Business Conference to share his view on the next generation of Asian tech.
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:21:25 AM

Sign up for the New York Meetup with HittersXu on March 8. Seats are limited. RSVP! https://www.meetup.com/NYAImeetup/events/248346428/?_cookie-check=OdtMte6CaeLJgErD
stan86

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:49:41 AM

Last week, Nebulas entered strategic partnership with Dolphin Browser and also held several meetups in U.S.  

Learn  more here :

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-weekly-report-19-6804d6de0e18

ToTheMoon_XOM9IK

Activity: 770
Merit: 156

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

Mainnet launch on March 29th in San Francisco. Nebulas testnet explorer, to view all data in testnet of Nebulas:
https://github.com/nebulasio/explorer
Vitamin_52

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:56:15 PM

https://twitter.com/nebulasio/status/975006516418961409
IMPORTANT: There’s no official announcement about NAS coin swapping yet, please DO NOT trust anyone who contact you privately about the coin swapping. PROTECT your digital assets wisely.
ToTheMoon_XOM9IK

Activity: 770
Merit: 156

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:47:13 PM

Apply To Attend - Nebulas SF HQ Opening & Mainnet Launch Celebration:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeaURpEBP5ykOY2c8OK0cXi7Xsz9ZeShg4sNcGOosf5mkaCNg/viewform
adet23rc

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:31:52 AM

Mainnet - perfect! I just hope for some marketing campaign after that launch!
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:38:00 PM

its simplest form Nebulas is a DApps platform like Ethereum, Compared to its competitors, Nebulas takes a more holistic approach to achieve mass adoption.
adet23rc

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:01:18 AM

Check out the Nebulas Reddit Tech AMA with Co-founder Robin Zhong: https://www.reddit.com/r/nebulas/comments/86rw4s/nebulas_reddit_tech_ama_with_cofounder_robin_zhong/

Love these things. Its the best way to know the most relevant information about the project.
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:29:05 PM

Nebulas Mainnet Launches Today

The Nebulas Foundation will launch their highly anticipated Mainnet 1.0, also known as Eagle Nebula today, March 29th (UTC-07:00).

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-foundation-notice-f5ee21d2f132
fabi90

Activity: 204
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:26:18 AM

Time to change the marketing strategy. The initial impression that people get when they check out Nebulas is that it's just another search engine dApp and compare it to projects like BitClave and Presearch. Undecided Undecided
adet23rc

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:19:55 AM

There is a pretty nasty price drop out there right after mainnet release. Its okay tho. Now we should wait for Binance listing I guess, because now we have a fully working product. And it may happen anytime soon. Right now Im thinking to find a good entry point to buy some more.

If anyone disagree with my "Binance logic" you are welcome to tell me where I might be wrong.
Splin V
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:41:23 AM

Nebulas team:
We launched our Mainnet a few days ago, and with it the Nebulas genesis block. Embedded in this block is the Nebulas manifesto , describing our vision for blockchain. Read it here:

supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:49:40 AM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?
Splin V
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:51:43 AM

Welcome to the 24 of Nebulas Weekly Report!
 Delivering developments of Nebulas project. Nebulas Weekly Report is maintained by the Nebulas team.
 Please send feedback to contact@nebulas.io, or @nebulasio on Twitter.

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-weekly-report-24-bd2b77bfe736

stan86

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:49:29 AM

Here's a following piece of Nebulas core developer lead Shu Shang Tech column on Medium and he's very excited to share a quick start guide on how to get Nebulas up and running⚡️ within minutes.  https://medium.com/nebulasio/dive-into-nebulas-2-quick-start-105da9df80e1
Vitamin_52

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:51:19 AM

Check out this tutorial written by Nebulas Developer team about how to create a NAS wallet and the following piece on how to send NAS from your wallet. Feel free to ask any wallet related questions here and we'll get back to ya soon:

sjyi

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:57:55 AM

Many links in the announcement don't work.
sjyi

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:58:56 AM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?

What are other similar projects?
honey0199

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:57:07 AM

Great project with a great team and supporters. Let’s make this grow up Cheesy
adet23rc

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:17:49 AM

I was talking about big listing possibilities about 10 days earlier here. Well, I think I missed something very important. I believe there wont be any listings BEFORE token swap will happen. Think about it. Why any exchange would do that right before the swap? They dont want to make extra movements. Nobody wants, right? So swap first!
stan86

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:48:51 AM

Nebulas weekly report .
Released important news regarding Token Unlock Program and completed the v1.0.1 development update on the Go-Nebulas testnet last week.
Learn more details here:

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-weekly-report-25-5938f46bced9

Vitamin_52

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:49:35 AM

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Nebulas Lock up Bonus Program Completed! Learn more details here:

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-lock-up-bonus-program-completed-4f8ccdb62274
bagera

Activity: 591

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:03:26 PM

All the tokens were sent today? or they were distributed in stages? Tell me please. I can not find this information
Blyfla

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:00:33 PM

It looks like a fascinating project, And tell me please? What languages will the project support?
stan86

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:44:10 AM

Nebulas weekly report
Nebulas lock up bonus program (Lock 1 return 2) has completed & officially released version 1.0.1 on the Mainnet. The initial version of Nebulas SDK in Java has also completed. Learn more details here:
https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-weekly-report-26-b59d9c7c8705
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:37:33 PM

..............switching to NAS native coins.
NAS coin-swapping on the mainnet will start after the
unlock and return tokens is completed. The specific
time will be announced separately. Please stay tuned.

What do I need to do to get my NAS tokens ready for
the native coins switch?

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
Theodorre

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:34:28 PM

I do not think the team tries to maximize the impact of tbh, the wallet has been released btw and swap will not start when they are busy with consensus. I hope the swap will run well before then, it would be nice to have a functional blockchain back then.
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:02:42 AM

So if we have our Nebulas tokens in the core wallet, the transition will be automatic and we will not have to do anything?

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
adet23rc

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:08:22 AM

So if we have our Nebulas tokens in the core wallet, the transition will be automatic and we will not have to do anything?

I think we have to wait untill devs will come out and tell us what exactly we should do. I am personally going to wait to the last days before swap. No need to rush. But when it will come as close to the actual swap as it is possible there will be tons of information how to do this right and without any problems. I will just let others to make first mistakes.
adet23rc

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:30:15 AM

Oh my god, I am so happy this is happening! I bought a huge bag of NAS back on the 3rd of February when it was 102000 per token. And now finally the price went even higher! And I am not going to sell it, I am still waiting for token swap and huge exchanges. +40% in 24 hours. Congrats to all true hodlers here! Cheesy
vitlk

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:41:03 PM

Great project! A very good ecosystem is built. Good incentives for developers will not go unnoticed!
kimhong1131997

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:11:11 PM

Great project
Hope a suceed future for you Smiley
macdak

Activity: 532

real talk

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:18:43 AM

I think this is a very ambitious and useful project for the crypto-community. With an experienced team and excellent partners
faragly

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:51:57 PM

Nebulas token swap is tomorrow at 09:00 UTC. Huobi and Gate IO will support the swap. Others - OKEx, Lbank, BCEX, Allcoin - are making final adjustments. Swap will also be possible via Nebulas wallet
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:06:58 PM

Nebulas token swap is tomorrow at 09:00 UTC. Huobi and Gate IO will support the swap. Others - OKEx, Lbank, BCEX, Allcoin - are making final adjustments. Swap will also be possible via Nebulas wallet

I think this is very good news for the proponents and investors of this project .. And besides, there will be very much added traders with the addition of coins to new exchanges. Excellent work to start!  Smiley
yayat

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:18:35 PM

Can somebody pease tell me if I ned to do something NOW to get my coins swapped or just wait until tomorrow? I do not want to use these centrlaized exchagnes.
vitlk

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:44:44 PM

exchange on the exchange will happen automatically and I can withdraw coins to their new wallet?
stan86

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:24:25 AM

The 3rd annual Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs Festival, one of the largest international innovation and entrepreneurship conferences, will be held on May 2nd at the Santa Clara Convention Center. Over 2000 entrepreneurs and investors will participate in the event. The mission of the conference is to establish a platform to facilitate engagement between investors and entrepreneurs from all over the world and to showcase brand influence on a global stage. Nebulas Labs and Atlas Protocol will be a part of the blockchain venue at the Festival.

In the blockchain section, there will be panel discussions and keynote speeches exploring the future development of blockchain technology, discussing the investment and legal aspects of blockchain and presenting several current and upcoming high-profile projects. Many high quality blockchain entrepreneurs and investors from Silicon Valley and other parts of the world will join the event to share their perspectives and insights on blockchain technology.

Duran Liu, head of Nebulas Labs and founder of Atlas Protocol, will start the first keynote in the blockchain section of the conference to present Nebulas Open Ecosystem. Duran will also join a panel discussion to further discuss Nebulas and Atlas Protocol technology and explore future use cases of blockchain. In addition, several unicorn projects, including MakerDAO, Loopring and Certik, will present their visions and different aspects of blockchain.
roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

Nebulas is on the top 30 of our RoboAdvisor, an AI based platform that offers cryptocurrency news and forecasts.
According to our robot's forecasts, Nebulas has an upside probability of +59.3% for the next month and an expected return of +53,12% .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this coin.

vitlk

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:34:57 AM

A great developer promotion system will do its job! an excellent project with not the best marketing component, but now it will be fixed!
player01

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:15:55 PM

I try to look for the info but can't find it yet. Can someone explain to me what is the relationship between Nebulas as a coin and NAS token? Or there is something i completely lost...
stan86

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:51:55 PM

The application window to submit DApps to the Nebulas Incentive Program (Season 1) is open. Developers are encouraged to submit their DApps and gain generous NAS rewards!

How to submit a DApp:
Once you register on the Nebulas Incentive website, you’ll be able to submit your DApps in the “My DApps” at the top of the page.

Click on the link below to get to the DApp submission page. Alternatively, you can click on “Submit a DApp” link at the end of this page.

https://incentive.nebulas.io/signup.html

After the registration is completed, you just need to submit a valid DApp that meets our qualifying standards and you’ll win 100 NAS. If you are selected as the weekly champion, you’ll receive additional 10,000 NAS in rewards (equivalent to approximately $100,000 USD, according to May 7 NAS prices). And, if you win the monthly champion, you’ll get 20,000 NAS in rewards.

Each DApp is only eligible to win a Weekly Champion award one time per month, though it is possible for it to win another Weekly Reward in the following months. However, if a developer builds multiple DApps, they will have multiple chances to win, and there is no cap to the number of DApps a developer can submit. So what are you waiting for? Let’s start building DApps!

What kind of DApp qualifies you for NAS rewards? Check out our DEMO example for your review.

How to build a DApp for the Nebulas Incentive Program

Nebulas team pays tribute to all developers and promoters who are willing to participate in the first season of the Incentive Program. Your knowledge and effort will be the first impetus to drive the growth of Nebulas’ ecosystem. We look forward to building the future together.

For more information on the Nebulas Incentive Program, please refer to: Implementation Details of Nebulas Incentive Program

If you have any questions, please contact us via contact@nebulas.io.

In addition, even if you are not a developer, you can still get NAS rewards of up to 10,000NAS in our referral program. For more details, please refer to:

Can You Get Nas Rewards Even If You Don’t Know How to Develop a DApp? Yes!

Special Attention:
Huobi.pro and Gate.io have started to support the coin swap for NAS mainnet tokens. For those who have not yet performed the token Swap, please stay tuned to the announcements from the exchanges.

ANDREW 555

Merit: 7

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:52:31 PM

Listing on Coinbit (May 11)
https://coindar.org/en/event/nebulas-nas-listing-on-coinbit-8816
stan86

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:23:04 PM

Supplementary explanation for NAS mainnet coinswap

https://medium.com/nebulasio/supplementary-explanation-for-nas-mainnet-coinswap-130e17321025
Splin V
Copper Member

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:58:22 AM

Nebulas Weekly Report.

Highlights include trips to MIT, Google and Consensus 2018, and a recap of Week 1 of the Nebulas Incentive Program. More details here:

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-weekly-report-29-2bff792cb5a5

Blyfla

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:26:17 AM

Hi dev. Could you please inform us if there will be any bounty programs? Thanks
adet23rc

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:51:35 AM

Here is a publication called "Week #1 Winners of Nebulas Incentive Program": https://medium.com/nebulasio/week-1-winners-of-nebulas-incentive-program-54b7a75f1ec4.

And here is a Reddit post called "The first week of the Nebulas Developer's Incentive Programme was a sham": https://www.reddit.com/r/nebulas/comments/8jue1f/the_first_week_of_the_nebulas_developers/.

Wont tell anything about it tho. It is a pretty interesting and controversial post. Read it by yourself and draw conclusions. Some comments are also worth reading.
Virtuoso
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:40:02 PM

but as a sustainable ecosystem, nothing comes close to Nebulas, so yeah, at some point people will migrate over here
adet23rc

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:23:28 AM

Hey, people, look at what I just found: https://www.fair-contracts.com/.

This is made on Nebulas platform. Here is what the creator himself writes about it: "When working remotely on a contract, developers often do not get paid after finishing the workload. This project aims to solve this issue by ensuring that money for the contractors are stored safely in the blockchain while they are developing the application. After project hits some milestone, part of the payment is automatically sent to the contractor (after business confirms that work was finished)."

I personally didnt try to use it, but UI seems very nice and smooth. And it is actually impressive. People are already working on implementation all these cool ideas in real life. Kudos to the creator! Really looking forward to see more and more of this stuff in the future!

faragly

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:39:15 PM

Nebulas Incentive Program for Developers of All Levels - Ends July 2, 2018

Until July 2nd, Nebulas is offering an Incentivize Developer Program to those who build DApps on the Nebulas platform - the top monthly reward is valued at $140,000USD (at current time of this original post).

Not only is the incentive program huge, it also has a low entry barrier! So, if you ever wanted to make a DApp, either simple or complex, take advantage of this program!

So, why develop on Nebulas?

Nebulas supports Javascript for Smart Contract development - making the entry level easy for all developers.
The Nebulas consensus algorithm is designed to award quality DApps with block rewards and transaction fees.
Nebulas supports over 2000 transactions per second (so, it can handle more than a simple kitty game).
In the first week of the incentive program, over 800 DApps were submitted by developers - which shows how easy it is to integrate with the Nebulas blockchain.
Nebulas is designed, from the ground up, for DApp Developers!
Whether you are a web, game or application developer, this program is for you!

Why Did Nebulas Create this Program?

Nebulas believes that the most important users on a blockchain are the developers and end-users. Hardware miners should not be the sole benefactors of block minting rewards. With this in mind, Nebulas is introducing a new blockchain ecosystem that is built for DApps with quality applications. Utilizing a new consensus algorithm, expensive Proof-of-Work or illogical Proof-of-Stake are no longer required.

By deploying a DApp on Nebulas, end-users and developers will receive rewards in multiple ways. For more information, click here.

Rewards:
Weekly Distributed Rewards
  • 10,000 NAS - 1st Place ($70,000)
  • 5,000 NAS - 2nd Place ($35,000)
  • 3,000 NAS - 3rd Place ($21,000)
  • 300 NAS - 20 Winners ($2,100 Each)
  • 100 NAS - Unlimited Winners ($700.00 Each) *
Monthly Distributed Rewards
  • 20,000 NAS - 1 Winner ($140,000)

All submitted DApps are eligible to win up to 2 Monthly Prizes.

Submitted dApps must meet minimum requirements. For more information, click here.*

Rules and Requirements:

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-incentive-program-week-2-detailed-rules-and-guidelines-c031e5784426

Developer Support and Resources:

https://np.reddit.com/r/nebulas/comments/8fi47r/nebulas_developers_questions_and_support_resources/

For more information or to participate the program:

https://nebulas.io/incentive.html

List of Approved DApps:

https://incentive.nebulas.io/dapps-board.html
Vermalen

Merit: 128

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:50:04 AM

As the fault-tolerant mechanism of the NAS smart contract is being upgraded and improved, Huobi Prp has suspended its withdrawal. The recovery time will be announced by another notice. We apologize for the incovenience caused by this suspension!
https://www.huobipro.com/notice_detail/?id=1592
Xantrax

Activity: 827
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:31:12 PM

I am invested in 6 projects and by far the most satisfied with the actions of Nebulas team. Keep on good work..
adet23rc

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:53:17 AM

Mainnet was released almost 2 months ago. And we still cant swap our tokens via wallet. Is there any dates? Deadline? When will it finally happen? I bet we cant expect any new exchanges without native tokens in everyones pocket! And yes, new exchanges for NAS is the main thing I am worried about right now. And I dont think there is anything wrong about that.
cointopper

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:12:48 AM

Hello Nebulas believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Nebulas at: https://cointopper.com/coin/nebulas

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
dazbarlby

Activity: 460

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:29:55 PM

probably Nebulas about to get listed on Binance and exchanges kill the wallet so you can withdraw
-Kaizer-

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:29:13 AM

Agree, that is reason i only trade with half of my NAS. Second half is long term hodl, cause nebulas is awesome project with potentially great future
Vitamin_52

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:52:07 PM

NAS Nano is the first cryptocurrency wallet to combine transaction features and a built-in DApp Store, unlocking blockchain apps on mobile.

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-launches-dapp-store-in-nas-nano-update-b3d2e26d4943
stan86

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:22:45 AM

The Nebulas mainnet has been in stable operation for two months. In order to further improve the performance of the mainnet and enrich the ecosystem’s technical tools, technical materials, and promotional resources and build a benign community ecosystem, the Nebulas team has officially launched the “Nebulas Bounty Rewards Program.”

The Bounty Program is divided into two categories: “ assignments rewards” and “long-term rewards.” The specific details are described as follows:

Nebulas Assignments Rewards

The Nebulas team will continuously publish new bounty assignments based on community needs, including tasks like tool development, system optimization, and tutorial/documentation content production. Community members can claim these assignments and complete them according to their listed specifications. Submitted assignments be subjected audited prior to distributing the corresponding NAS rewards.

Currently open to apply for tasks include building the following products: optimized Nebulas block explorer, cross-platform desktop wallet, hardware wallet, Go-Nebulas Windows support, multi-language SDK (Python, PHP, Java, Swift, Object-C, Go, Node, Ruby, .Net), smart contract debugging tools, smart contract static code (Lint) checker, online Nebulas online learning course production.

How to apply:

1. Select the bounty assignment of interest and fill out the application form.
2. After confirming the application, we will publicize the ongoing project on the official website developer page. You must report your progress and project completion on time to maintain transparency with the community and synchronize the release of the product accordingly.

3. Completed assignments will receive the corresponding NAS subject subject to an audit. If an assignment does not pass the audit, we will first communicate the situation clearly to the bounty participant, and reopen the bounty assignment for other developers to apply for.

Let us know if you have an idea for a bounty or some project you would like to complete that is not listed in in our Bounty Assignments. We’ll review your ideas and, after confirmation, add them to the list.

Long-Term Rewards

In order to achieve the sustainable development of Nebulas ecosystem, we have set up long-term reward assignments for four categories: security, engineering, algorithm optimization, and technology Evangelism.

The long term reward is effective for a long time. Participants are welcomed to join in the long-term construction of Nebulas ecosystem at any time, and to make full play of their interests and expertise. We will give corresponding Nas rewards based on the quality of your work.

1. Security

The Nebulas consensus algorithm Proof-of-Devotion (PoD) has been theorized via a formal proof. We always welcome the community to find bugs in our ecosystem, including bugs in our mainnet, testnet, nebPay, Web wallet, neb.js, wiki documents and so on. We will offer different amounts of rewards depending on the danger level of the bugs. The specific categories are as follows:
•High-risk bugs, for example, bugs that threaten users’ asset security;
•Medium-risk bugs, for example, bugs that leads to node crash;
•Small bugs, for example, bugs with security risks.

Note: The above bugs are technical bugs. Typos, and other non-technical bugs are not included.

2. Engineering

Participate in development testing. Help improve the performance of the Nebulas main chain. Rewards are settled according to the test results.

3. Algorithm optimization

The community is welcome to work on our algorithm optimization. Rewards are settled according to actual results.

4. Technology Evangelism

At present, there are only Chinese and English languages ​​in the technical documentation of Nebulas. Developers fluent in other languages ​​are welcome to join the ranks of technology evangelists. Rewards will be distributed according to the number of words.

Participation method:

You can contact us directly bounty@nebulas.io, you can also communicate through Slack, various developer forums and other enthusiasts, Nebulas developers. If more than one person finds the same bug, the order of the received emails will prevail.

We welcome people with lofty ideals to participate in the reward activities of the Nebulas. Give full play to your strengths and strengths, and join us in building the Nebulas ecosystem!
lennyf1

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:46:34 AM

Does it work just like google?
Splin V
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:17:46 PM

NebPay is an official release by the Nebulas team, providing 4 payment APIs and 1 transaction query API for developers to easily create dapps on the Nebulas blockchain. Learn more here:
https://medium.com/nebulasio/how-to-use-nebpay-in-your-dapp-8e785e560fbb

Cryptocurrencies News
Copper Member

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:59:26 AM

32nd Nebulas Weekly Report, covering the debuts of Nebulas Bounty reward programs, the new Dapp Store inside NAS Nano, and other exciting news.

Learn more here:

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-weekly-report-31-742f70b25f63

BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:44:08 AM

It is a very worthy project, it seems that long-term investors will be formed and will remain in the future. It is a pity that in the beginning lost sight of this project, now apparently have to buy coins at falling prices.

I read the report and signed it  Smiley
Splin V
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:05:07 PM

Official Interpretation of Nebulas Super Contributor Incentive Program Implementation Details

https://medium.com/nebulasio/official-interpretation-of-nebulas-super-contributor-incentive-program-implementation-details-29ebe7dbe522

SD1907

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:11:32 PM

It seems to be ideal for long-term investment.
Cryptocurrencies News
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:19:45 AM

This Nebulas Incentive Program is in its 6th week, and we now have over 3000 decentralized applications (dapps). Thanks to the active participation of our developer community!

These dapps, no matter how excellent they are designed, need the support of users. So we are launching a new promotion to encourage usage for Nebulas dapps. Starting today, Nebulas will give free NAS to those who are signing up to the Nebulas ecosystem for the first time. With this, any new Nebulas user can easily use Nebulas dapps and games without paying any of their own NAS.

Requirements to receive free NAS:

1 Sign up to Nebulas on our official website (You will get free NAS regardless of whether you sign up with official invitation code).

(incentive.nebulas.io/cn/signup.html)

2 Verify your email.

3 Fill in the correct Nebulas mainnet address. If you don’t fill this in you won’t be able to receive free NAS.

Meet the above requirements and automatically get NAS! (Note: We are sending the Nebulas mainnet coins, not NAS ERC20 tokens.)

How we’re doing this — A look under the hood

This delivery of free NAS comes courtesy of Atlas Protocol (ATP) technology. ATP is the first incubation project of Nebulabs. The project can deliver accurate digital currency and achieve higher conversion rates. Here, ATP will verify airdrops more effective, accurate, and delivered to the correct address.

Follow-up application recommendations and other precision promotion Oh! New games are gradually escalating, so stay tuned.

Hurry up and invite your friends to join to join the Nebulas ecosystem, and win a chance to become a Super Contributor. The top 20 accounts who invite the most people to Nebulas each week will share a 10,000 NAS reward and be able to vote on the best dapps submitted in each week and month of the Nebulas Incentive Program. (Open the link below or click “Read original”)

http://Https://incentive.nebulas.io/cn/inviting_top.html

Related articles link:

“Nebulas Incentive Program introduces Super Contributor referrals”

How to get free NAS when signing up to the Nebulas ecosystem:

1 Use the official NAS Nano mobile wallet to generate an Nebulas mainnet address: nano.nebulas.io (for iOS users, please download it from the apple store in non-mainland China)

2 Download Web wallet:

http://Https://github.com/nebulasio/web-wallet

You won’t be able to use dapps if you receive the free NAS in a wallet hosted by an exchange. We recommend you transfer NAS stored on these exchanges to the NAS Nano mobile app.

Exchanges supporting NAS mainnet tokens:

Huobi.pro, gate.io, okex.com.

Disclaimer:

Nebulas reserves the right of final interpretation of this promotion. If any person is found to be cheating, Nebulas has the right to cancel that person’s eligibility for this promotion.

LoveKamil

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:49:11 AM

In 2018, an Explorer block will be added, which will allow all users and developers to search and view data about some blockchain projects that are running. The Rank system will be added later. how much it will help the coin to grow!
Splin V
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:58:36 AM

Week 6 Super Contributors of Nebulas Incentive Program

https://medium.com/nebulasio/week-6-super-contributors-of-nebulas-incentive-program-ff748fb8d1b0

desasdesus

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:45:39 PM

I saw on facebook my friend post about nebulas airdrop https://incentive.nebulas.io/signup.html
whether the information is correct?

INVOLVE
▲▲ CRYPTOPLATFORM FOR MOBILE APPS ▲▲
White PaperANN ThreadBountyTwitterFacebookTelegram

▲ INVOLVE ▲
Splin V
Copper Member

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:36:45 PM

Nebulas mainnet transaction volume exceeds Ethereum, reaching nearly 700,000 for the first time

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-mainnet-transaction-volume-exceeds-ethereum-reaching-nearly-700-000-for-the-first-time-6128bda020b8

bitcoinreviews

Activity: 706

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:30:25 PM

Is it mandatory to swap nebulas erc20 tokens ? Will the Nas erc20 tokens no longer be of any value after a certain time period ?
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:56:38 PM

Nebulas and Udacity partner to create the Global Blockchain Talent Scholarship

The next generation blockchain platform Nebulas and online education platform Udacity have signed a partnership to create the Global Blockchain Talent Scholarship. The scholarship program will help students gain the required skills to enter and thrive in the blockchain space. Nebulas and Udacity can provide resources such as technology,expertise, and professional support to promote the sound development of the blockchain industry. Students will have the opportunity to join Nebulas upon completing the Udacity program, and recruited students will receive full refund of tuition fees...
Read more: https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-and-udacity-partner-to-create-the-global-blockchain-talent-scholarship-1ac652ec16f9.
desasdesus

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:48:54 PM

hello guys
please help me how to submit DApp?
how to get "Smart Contract Address" and  "Smart Contract TXHash"

INVOLVE
▲▲ CRYPTOPLATFORM FOR MOBILE APPS ▲▲
White PaperANN ThreadBountyTwitterFacebookTelegram

▲ INVOLVE ▲
Splin V
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:11:31 AM

Live Event Series with Nebulas Core Developer

As the next generation Blockchain, Nebulas makes it easy to design, build and deploy DApps! Within the past month, nearly 4000 DApps have

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_fOgDelUkY

5thangel

Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:01:41 AM

Looks like some very good news i just saw on twitter - #Binance Will List #Nebulas ( $NAS ) on 2018/06/28  https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005322212
stan86

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

Week 7 Super Contributors of Nebulas Incentive Program

https://medium.com/nebulasio/week-7-super-contributors-of-nebulas-incentive-program-51f6722a75de
vitlk

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:47:11 PM

great project! then that the exchange of binance was finished by the nebylas only confirms it!
GröBkAz

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

I was wondering if the Nebulas Team was planning to integrate the HPB hardware ? Heard some rumours about that .
benres

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

Search engine on the blockchain will be a great project and with the hardware technologies right now that are fast and capable of hosting such a platform is really at the right moment. Looking forward for more of the Nebulas features to be implemented on the blockchain network!
Xantrax

Activity: 827

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

hello i have some NAS on huobi. how will i know when the swap is finished. will name of the coin (NAS) be the same after the swap. thanks
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:20:05 PM

something that should be added to the web wallet is a section to put in your private key.. as in some cases the Keystore file may become corrupt..
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:45:16 PM

“The Nebulas Rank Yellow Paper” is now public, providing the blockchain world with a more complete value measurement system.
https://medium.com/nebulasio/the-nebulas-rank-yellow-paper-is-now-public-providing-the-blockchain-world-with-a-more-complete-b40ee61b0b45
vortexz
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:18:49 PM

I know that there is a mobile wallet and a web wallet for storing nebulas. i would like to ask, if there is a light desktop wallet or other store available, more" safe"?
-Kaizer-

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:42:59 AM

No it isn't. Bro how long are you going to worry about the swap?   Its going to last many more weeks. Swap is over on Okex, its still ongoing on Huobi, and hasn't been made available on web or mobile wallets yet. My advice to you is to follow Nebulas on Twitter and turn on mobile twitter notifications for Nebulas, so when they tweet about swap updates, you'll get them live.
Vitamin_52

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:06:57 AM

Welcome to Nebulas Weekly Report 36, delivering the latest updates and developments on the Nebulas project. This report is maintained by the Nebulas team

syphen

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:55:04 AM

Is there a website that can provide my code Mainnet? i used gate.io to swap btc to nas, but they require verification for deduction and now my money is stuck.
Vermalen

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:50:27 AM

Live Event Series with Nebulas Core Developer - Week 2

Explore the advanced features Nebulas has to offer. Learn about true random number generation(RNG), contract-to-contract interaction, and a deeper understanding of the Nebulas NRC20 and NRC721 tokens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0C-8khfCeE
Vitamin_52

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:52:51 AM

Official Interpretation of “Nebulas Rank Yellow Paper”

https://medium.com/nebulasio/official-interpretation-of-nebulas-rank-yellow-paper-dd18293cd9a9
stan86

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:48:25 AM

Community’s Choice: Week 8 Winners of Nebulas Incentive Program

https://medium.com/nebulasio/communitys-choice-week-8-winners-of-nebulas-incentive-program-aae4a01b9bbb
lysr

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:01:25 AM

I wonder what's the incentive to validate Nebula's block, according to Nebula's white paper, the block reward is 1 NAS. However, I didn't find balance that are greater than 0 NAS for nodes that validate blocks
nuzzo
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:57:43 PM

"The #Atlas Project is growing! Hashfuture joins the #Atlas Protocol Ecosystem.
With over a million users, Hashfuture aims to build a new blockchain platform for digital asset. Stay tuned.
https://twitter.com/nebulasio/status/1017332712728813568
Vermalen

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:46:47 AM

Welcome to Nebulas Weekly Report #37,
delivering the latest updates and developments on the Nebulas project. This report is maintained by the Nebulas team.

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-weekly-report-37-b4d3af075f35
Splin V
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:56:29 AM

Weekly Report 38 just released: Nebulas Research Institute talked about the recently Nebulas Rank Yellow Paper, Strategic Cooperation with Egretia, CTO Robin Zhong was interviewed about Nebulas Force, Multi-Lingual SDK support and much more!

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-weekly-report-38-8b5b504ba843

darrenwgray

Activity: 756
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:03:12 AM

Weekly Report 38 just released: Nebulas Research Institute talked about the recently Nebulas Rank Yellow Paper, Strategic Cooperation with Egretia, CTO Robin Zhong was interviewed about Nebulas Force, Multi-Lingual SDK support and much more!

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-weekly-report-38-8b5b504ba843
I am glad that good news is published constantly. In other companies, you have to look for everything yourself Wink
quynhcoi

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:06:16 AM

Wow thí interesting project with the best trust team and good idea. I like it , joined i hope luckky.  Good luck success!
Andrew Singh

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:38:36 AM

UPDATE
Sept 12: English Technical White Paper & Open Source TODAY!

https://i.imgur.com/lD1IIrH.jpg

Introduction

Defining Rank Value
We believe that world of blockchains needs a standard of value to measure the value of blockchains’ underlying data so as to explore information’s higher dimension, which serves to discover and uncover more value of blockchains.

Achieving Self-evolution

Nebulas Rank (NR)

Liquidity

Propagation

Interoperability

Proof-of-Devotion (PoD)

Nebulas Force (NF)

- - - - -

LEARN MORE
Read the full Non-technical White Paper (English)
Read the Technical White Paper (English)

OFFICIAL

CONTACT
contact@nebulas.io

COMMUNITY
Twitter: @nebulasio | slack: nebulasio.slack.com

Nebulas (NAS) may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b4eee5943de830aeb462d28
BitMaver

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:49:31 PM

Nebulas in the Top Three of MIIT’s Public Blockchain Evaluation list

Today (Beijing Time, July 20, 2018), the China Center for Information Industry Development (CCID) Institute of Blockchain Research under the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology published their third phase evaluation of the public blockchain projects.
Nebulas ranked 3rd on the index with a total score of 108.8.

Read more: https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-in-the-top-three-of-miits-public-blockchain-evaluation-list-efd29e335268.
GröBkAz

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:12:34 PM

What is goin on in NAS transaction guys? Always failed Really annoying. I even set to maximim for gas but still it didnt worked.
Kaznachej123

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:05:40 PM

Hello everybody! Here is some News Nebulas Announcement: Some developers have been falsely stating their DApps as being part of Nebulas core. All DApps on the Nebulas maininet are the creation of third parties and are not developed or promoted by Nebulas.
Please be safe and Read more: https://medium.com/nebulasio/disclaimer-about-dapps-on-nebulas-mainnet-1072a7d98726
stan86

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

An open letter to the Nebulas community.
The evolution of technology is not easy and make no mistake, we believe that Nebulas is the next great step forward for blockchain technology. Nebulas was founded with simple core concepts: to create a platform for everyday people and a robust solution for developers of all backgrounds. However, putting the ideas to practice has challenging technological and philosophical hurdles that no other blockchains has attempted to address.

Kaznachej123

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:47:24 AM

Monday (30.07.2018) at the GooglePlex in S.V., Nebulas will be providing a 1 hour coding session during a Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs (SVE) hosted event. Learn the basics of Smart Contract development and deployment from world class educators.  https://www.meetup.com/ru-RU/Founder/events/dfzmvpyxkbnc
Splin V
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:09:53 PM

Nebulas Weekly Report # 40

Delivering the latest updates and developments on the Nebulas project. This report is maintained by the Nebulas team.

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-weekly-report-40-b363ff6de7be

Vitamin_52

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:25:52 PM

NASnano V2.0 for IOS and Android Released!
 The Nebulas team has been hard at work updating the official mobile wallet making it faster and easier than ever

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nas-nano-v2-0-is-officially-released-6bd5e98e79a8

The Nebulas official wallet NAS Nano v1.0 has been running for 2 months. Based on feedback that the community has given us, Nebulas programmers have been working hard to fix bugs and finally, NAS Nano v2.0 is released. This version can support both iOS and Android; it is easy, convenient and secure, and provides a platform for users to manage their assets via mobile phones.
GröBkAz

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:31:12 AM

I had bought some nas back in Januari. Can I simply transfer these (erc20) tokens to my nas wallet ?
SheldonLeeCooper

Merit: 109

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:39:57 AM

On July 20, the CCID Research Institute of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) released the third official global blockchain technology assessment index, where Nebulas ranked 3rd. This assessment has received continuous attention from institutions, media, and the blockchain industry.

Yesterday, the official MIIT website announced the assessment list for the first time, which was also the first time Nebulas appeared on the official website of a state organization.

After the release of the assessment list, the CCID technical assessment head, Professor Songtao Pu, said publicly that Nebulas smart contract is rather mature, and will contribute a lot to the growth of decentralized smart contracts. His words represent affirmation of Nebulas’ work from professionals and experts.

As a supreme public blockchain project nationwide, Nebulas has attracted wide attention. After the release of the assessment index, some state media, for example People’s Daily in China, have tweeted the news.

Rather than the rankings, Nebulas pays more attention to its ecosystem growth. Thanks to the Nebulas Incentive Program (NIP) Season 1, the number of DApps on the Nebulas mainnet is now more than four times that of Ethereum, and Nebulas has become a popular public blockchain project worldwide. Nebulas supports JavaScript to write smart contract, which helps a lot of users to have an easy start in exploring the blockchain world. In the future, Nebulas will maintain its original aspiration and continue providing a sound environment for developers.

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-featured-on-chinas-official-state-website-92f2b81f196c
vitlk

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

great project! its own network. traded on the binance. but marketing is lame, I hope to fix it
Simss

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:08:51 AM

Hey guys, have you checked out 0chain? They take care of storage for dApps and work together with other chains. Maybe a nice partner? The released their testnet today and are the fastest blockchain ever made, they have subsecond finality.
Cryptocurrencies News
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:33:39 AM

Weekly report 41: Nebulas Founders Initiate Bitsclub Vision Program

https://medium.com/nebulasio/weekly-report-41-nebulas-founders-initiate-bitsclub-vision-program-b6781b7d8d22

f12345

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:53:50 AM

I just saw Nebulas Office on 645 Howard st  in San Francisco
Nice location !!!!!!
bitcoin10201

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:30:33 PM

Blockchain search engine is an interesting concept. I look forward to future developments.
Kaznachej123

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:34:28 AM

Hi All! Nebulas Weekly AMA & Constructive Suggestions — July 20 to July 29!
"To better communicate with the community, Nebulas is doing a weekly question and answer session. The top 10 questions that receive the most upvotes will be answered weely. Below are the answers from our first Q & A session. We are glad to have this opportunity to further hear what our community has to say and their valuable suggestions."   More info read on Official Blog: https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-weekly-ama-constructive-suggestions-july-20-to-july-29-5841c98db83b
Splin V
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:55:34 PM

Announcing the Adjustment of Reserved NAS Distribution to the Nebulas Team

Since founded in June 2017, Nebulas has been in continuous development for more than one year in accordance with the roadmap in the published whitepaper. From the earliest non-technical white papers to the stable operation of the mainnet for more than 4 months, the Nebulas team and community have achieved milestones one after another.
More info read on Official Blog:
https://medium.com/nebulasio/announcement-on-the-adjustment-of-the-way-nebulas-team-distribute-the-nas-reserved-6d35d172e2ef

stan86

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:32:22 PM

Apple has recently changed the requirements for applications on the Apple AppStore. Due to this change, Nebulas NAS nano wallet has been temporarily removed.
https://medium.com/nebulasio/announcement-for-nas-nano-temporarily-removed-from-ios-appstore-ce8050ee9d3a
Kaznachej123

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:29:55 PM

Hi dear Nebulas Community! Interesting interview with a blockchain pioneer: Nebulas founder and CEO Hitters Xu was recently interviewed about his personal history, what is it like to be a entrepreneur and how to create a successful blockchain project. Read this inspiring story now: https://medium.com/nebulasio/seeing-through-the-blockchain-bubble-sitting-down-for-an-interview-with-nebulas-io-8e99ccb3b69f

Vitamin_52

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:29:54 PM

Weekly Report 41 Released:
While Nebulas shows long term dedication by announcing their distribution update, the Nebulas Research Institute attended the China Conference on Data Mining, and mainnet development continues full steam ahead!
https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-weekly-report-42-dbdd2f4868f5
Vermalen

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:10:54 AM

Nebulas testnet code upgrade: To continuously improve testnet environment, Nebulas tech team has recently upgraded testnet code. Community members who want to build nodes on testnet need to upgrade their code.
https://twitter.com/nebulasio/status/1030334702673002496
minhdang2212

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:16:42 PM

Nebulas can be described as Google for dApps. The idea is - in the nearest future there would be a lot of dApps with no web based platforms, but users will need to find them. This is where Nebulas will be helpful. Nebulas came up with some features for such a search, which will help to make it more effective and self-learning.
nuzzo
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 08:59:00 PM

Testnet Announcement: Nebulas has recently released a new software upgrade for the testnet. Community members who want to run nodes will need to upgrade their software. For install instructions visit our Github @ https://github.com/nebulasio/go-nebulas
Rangnara

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:24:02 PM

I really like your campaign regarding your project. Hope to see more improvement and will watch out for your roadmap. Nice work!
Vermalen

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:16:49 AM

Weekly Report 43 Released - Community Dynamics: Developers rejoice! Inter-contract feature enters open beta; Coindesk and We Media featured Nebulas; another esteemed team member joined the Nebulas Research Institute and much more!

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-weekly-updates-community-dynamics-e398478f2480

Vitamin_52

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:13:17 AM

Nebulas Community Meetup Report — Ambassadors Visit Beijing

In this week, Nebulas held a community and ambassador meetup at the Beijing office — Community Day on August 22nd, 2018(UTC+8) from 14:00 to discuss Nebulas ecosystem. Five Nebulas ambassadors who are from different countries came to Beijing for this meetup to join the activity

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-community-meetup-has-been-completed-well-fe899bb5fded
CoinFocus
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:12:45 AM

Hi team!

We just launched a new ICO platform in Korea called CoinFocus.

We are offering FREE listing and banner services for soft launch promotion. Get in touch with us on Telegram or via our services page! The ICO packages are right now +60% off!

Good luck on your token sale!!  Grin

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus

** FREE LISTING **
** EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS **
All content in English & Korean => COINFOCUS
stan86

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:33:35 AM

Weekly Report 44 Released
 Developer Updates: Nebulas development continues on the mainnet with upgrades to NVM and more; NAS nano is back in the Apple store; for your security, NAS nano begins 3rd party security auditing.

Notes: To facilitate community members, Nebulas team has adjusted the weekly report, breaking it into community dynamics and development updates. The two parts will be alternately released on a weekly basis.

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-bi-weekly-development-commits-update-44-eae480493bc3
Kaznachej123

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:17:21 PM

Hello crypto-fans! Exclusive Interview with Nebulas Technical Director: Learn more about Dr. Joel who has a Ph.D and a masters degree in computer science, why he choose blockchain and has devoted his career to Nebulas. Read Now: https://medium.com/nebulasio/exclusive-interview-to-nebulas-technical-director-dr-joel-6ce0a21bd1a
stan86

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:14:10 PM

Nebulas Achieving Cooperation with Knownsec, Multiple Protection and Big Data Technologies Supporting Nebulas Ecosystem Security

Currently, Nebulas has reached cooperation with Knownsec. Knownsec will provide exclusive security solutions based on multiple protection and big data technologies for Nebulas.

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-achieving-cooperation-with-knownsec-multiple-protection-and-big-data-technologies-b1b9b7f81bc
stan86

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:24:23 PM

Announcing Unreleased NAS Locking Addresses

In order to promote the transparency, standardization and communitization of project assets governance, Nebulas team hereby publish the locking addresses of unreleased NAS (amount to 55,000,000 NAS) and the Nebulas mainnet DPoS account address.
Unreleased NAS

According to the Nebulas Whitepaper, the total initial amount of NAS is 100,000,000. The current circulating amount is 45,000,000 NAS (45% of total amount). The unreleased NAS includes the following two parts:

1. NAS Reserved for the Nebulas Team
   Amount: 20,000,000 NAS

2. NAS Reserved for Community Ecosystem
    Amount: 35,000,000 NAS

Read more :

https://medium.com/nebulasio/announcing-unreleased-nas-locking-addresses-adf275699260

stan86

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:58:16 PM

Weekly Report 45

Community Dynamics: Nebulas takes a grand step forward with transparency; Incubated project Atlas Protocol receives millions in funding; Community meetup in Beijing; Knownsec is verifying ecosystem security and much more.

Read more : https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-bi-weekly-community-dynamics-45-d41536ed183c
synthgauge

Activity: 1149

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:07:38 PM

Apple has recently changed the requirements for applications on the Apple AppStore. Due to this change, Nebulas NAS nano wallet has been temporarily removed.
https://medium.com/nebulasio/announcement-for-nas-nano-temporarily-removed-from-ios-appstore-ce8050ee9d3a

I am employed at their appstore and have never heard of any changes. There were modifications to the corporate etiquette rules but no changes to policies pertaining to applications or anything that could remotely look like an iOS application. Although I noticed a wide diversion of mutations amongst office personnel. Some turned into quite irresponsible inhumans and underwent the procedure of firing.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:30:01 AM

Nebulas will be very important in the coming months to make people have stakes and understand the importance of blockchain and that Bitcoin idea is the fuel for this.
stan86

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:35:22 AM

Nebulas is now listed on Coinswitch allowing hundreds of trading pairs for Nebulas!
Coinswitch instantly connects buyers and sellers with no need for a traditional exchange! Try it today and convert your coins to Nebulas - the next generation blockchain!
https://coinswitch.co/coins/nebulas

stan86

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:48:35 PM

Lifelreris

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:51:38 PM

I just went through the whitepaper. Do you plan to offer the service worldwide from Day #1 or do you have a first geographical area in mind to start with ?
Vermalen

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:40:13 PM

The Nebulas Technical Committee (NTC) has published its roadmap taking the Nebulas blockchain into version 2.0 - Nova. This new version includes NR and NI and is scheduled to be officially launched by end of year.

Read now -
https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-nova-discover-value-in-an-organized-blockchain-world-852fd6f1be3
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:13:13 AM

Well, here's the good news and a clearer picture. The project is of course very long-term and I think over time the community around it will only grow.
Vermalen

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:54:43 AM

Nebulas Bi-Weekly Development Commits Update #48

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-bi-weekly-development-commits-update-48-e57a9951fa55

Notes: To facilitate community members, Nebulas team has adjusted the weekly report, breaking it into community dynamics and development updates. The two parts will be alternately released on a weekly basis.

Nebulas Mainnet Development

Nebulas Blockchain Runtime Environment(NBRE)

We finished functional verification of Nebulas Blockchain Runtime Environment(NBRE), updated the data structure for blocks on blockchain, and completed JIT (just-in-time) environment based on LLVM which should be a good base for updating Nebulas Rank(NR) and Developer Incentive Protocol(DIP) online.

Learn more please click here.

API Functionality Extension

Based on the requirement from exchanges, we extended the functionalities of some APIs, which include the block height information within the transaction. This change has already deployed to Nebulas mainnet.

About the Issues on Testnet

We also fixed the synchronization issue caused by the deployment of inter-contract call functionality on the testnet, more specifically, the latest error handling logic in V8 is not compatible with the old transactions.
Vitamin_52

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:43:29 PM

Announcing the NAS Token Swap via NAS nano v2.2.0

https://medium.com/nebulasio/announcing-the-nas-token-swap-via-nas-nano-v2-2-0-62d13b1b02bc
stan86

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:46:30 AM

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:53:17 AM

This is interesting. I hope that every step of the way to success is addressed well unlike other ICO, they are only good in starting the project but in the long run, development and collaboration among team members have become quite vague. I am following the development.
SheldonLeeCooper

Merit: 109

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:20:30 PM

The Nebulas Council, together with Atlas Protocol (ATP), have decided to issue ATP to Mainnet NAS coin holders through an ATP Smartdrop.

https://medium.com/nebulasio/atp-smartdrop-by-nebulas-and-atlas-protocol-is-coming-soon-a1b92ea44935
Vermalen

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:51:04 AM

Nebulas is pleased to announce that the initial version of Nebulas Rank (NR) has been released and is ready for DApp integration! Developers can use NR to explore a new dimension of blockchain data.

https://medium.com/nebulasio/announcement-on-the-implementation-of-off-chain-nebulas-rank-nr-code-and-sdk-373f1ce38697
Vermalen

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:24:24 PM

Nebulas Bi-weekly Community Dynamics # 49

Welcome to Nebulas Weekly Report #49, delivering the latest updates on the Nebulas project.

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-bi-weekly-community-dynamics-49-5245f26d998e
stan86

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:34:33 AM

TokenMania Asset Management Group (TAMC) - A leading global crypto asset management group will utilize Nebulas Rank (NR) with their ecosystem and use it as a crucial reference for their digital asset transactions. It's a great step for Nebulas Rank practical use.

https://twitter.com/nebulasio/status/1046862043352055808
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 07:52:35 AM

I just went through the whitepaper. Do you plan to offer the service worldwide from Day #1 or do you have a first geographical area in mind to start with ?

I think that the team will eventually expand the boundaries of its activities. this is important in terms of development, since the larger the area is involved, the wider the sale volume, the more valuable the coin of this project.

Kaznachej123

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:44:20 PM

Hey Vitamin_52! Thanks for sharing information! Token Swap Time: 1 Self-Service Token Swap Period Sept 26, 2018 — Oct 10, 2018 (16:00, UTC+8)
ERC-20 NAS token holders can swap tokens via the “NAS ERC-20 Swap” button in NAS nano (v2.2.0). During this period, the token swap will be completed within 72 hours.
2 The End of Self-Service Token Swap, Abnormal Situation Collection Period Oct 10 (16:00, UTC+8), 2018 — Oct 30, 2018 (16:00, UTC+8) Need to do everything in time!  Wink
Cryptonizor

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:12:36 AM

Nebulas Paper Wallet Generator:

https://cryptonizor.com/wallet/nebulas/
CoinCodex

Activity: 314
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:58:22 AM

Nebulas and Atlas Protocol have decided to issue ATP to Mainnet NAS coin holders through an ATP Smart drop.
That's why NAS is ranked as #3 coin to watch for the upcoming week!

https://coincodex.com/article/2483/top-3-coins-to-watch-oct-15-oct-21-2018/
stan86

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:48:30 PM

Vermalen

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:12:45 AM

ATP Smartdrop Applying Process Begins

The applying entrances for ATP Smartdrop has opened on October 17, 2018 (UTC+8).

The Atlas Smartdrop is one of the featured projects of Atlas Protocol. Compared with traditional airdrops, the Atlas Smartdrop achieves on-chain interaction and avoids blind marketing. For the users, the on-chain data is public and transparent, which will protect and benefit the users.

https://medium.com/nebulasio/atp-smartdrop-applying-process-begins-1a51a72a1e79
stan86

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:58:14 PM

Weekly Report 52 - Developer Updates:
The Nebulas development team has been hard at work further improving the foundation software for the Nebulas blockchain to ensure performance and security for all users!
Learn more now -  https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-bi-weekly-development-commits-update-52-bbea4b1e3fc2
Vitamin_52

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:12:14 PM

Nebulas Joining Public Chain Technology Alliance (PCTA) to Empower Developers Community

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-joining-public-chain-technology-alliance-pcta-to-empower-developers-community-fbb50c170782
Vermalen

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:31:41 AM

Reddit Weekly Discussion Recap!(10.21–10.26)

The weekly question led to a heated discussion in the community with lots of different opinions.

https://medium.com/nebulasio/reddit-weekly-question-recap-10-21-10-26-1f827e0629ef
crypmike

Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:49:12 AM

Is Nebulas a Blockchain Service or a Blockchain (platform) already?
As I know they used to be a blockchain search engine, what had happened with this direction?

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
Vermalen

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:31:51 PM

Weekly Report 56

Developer Updates: Nebulas Blockchain Runtime Environment (NBRE) undergoes  final improvements prior to integration testing; The explorer will soon support NRC-20 tokens; NAS nano is being integrated with ATP functions & features.

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-bi-weekly-development-commits-56-7e460344860
Vermalen

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:39:47 PM

Recap of PCTA Reddit AMA Series # 2

On November 21 at 21:00 (UTC+8), 2018, PCTA held its second Reddit AMA on r/CryptoCurrency subreddit, discussing BCH hard fork. Several well known public chains including Nebulas, NEM, NULS, BOTTOS, DACC andCoinXP also joined the discussion and contributed amazing ideas. The above mentioned projects’ founders and co-founders shared their viewpoints with community members intensively, and ware warmly welcomed by community.

https://medium.com/@bitsclubPCTA/recap-of-pcta-reddit-ama-series-2-3f15cde8beb3
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:49:55 PM

It is very bad that such an interesting project does not have normal managers for communication with the community. You need to be corrected and change your view of investors and the market. Otherwise, the result of your actions will lead to a drop in the price of your project to the bottom.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
Vermalen

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:08:41 PM

Nebulas Technical Committee Meeting Minutes (2018.11.21)

This report is maintained by the Nebulas team.

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-bi-weekly-community-dynamic-57-5c2bd5e55123
tshetcoin

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:10:39 AM

Problem
The main problem with the Internet is the lack of accurate information storage (AIS).
And the creation of AIS is impossible without ranking users.
Today in the Internet the main rate is made on the amount of information,
and because of the high competition, the amount of information on the Internet is increasing exponentially.
As a result, the increase in the amount of information leads to an increasing decrease in the quality of information.
The accuracy and reliability of information is getting worse every year.
And according to the author, the crisis of information is not yet, but has already come.
Wikipedia is a good resource but has 2 serious problems:
1. There is no limit to the number of characters,
therefore, it is used only by analysts and future scientists.
And simple users, which 95%, need another AIS,
its simplicity and brevity reminiscent of instagram.
2. The information in English Wikipedia and national Wikipedia is very different.
This is already a confirmation that Wikipedia is not sufficiently protected from erroneous information.

The next problem with the Internet is that the information does not unfold,
95% of the authors give a one-word answer to the question,
it is not touching that under different conditions of different readers, the answer to the same question will be different,
even if the person who asked the question is 100% satisfied with this answer.
As a result, readers who ask the same question, but have different conditions,
they believe that they also fit this answer, but in fact under their individual conditions,
the answer must be different.
Summing up, the author believes that the repository of accurate information on the Internet currently does not exist.

In the Internet, the rating information is enhanced by regular users, and sometimes by cheating program.
Ordinary users are not a competent resource in assessing the accuracy and veracity of information,
a program and does not set such a goal,
this leads to the fact that on the contrary false information has a higher rating than true.

And the shorter the answer, the more inaccuracies and untruths it contains.
The problem is most pronounced in short texts of less than 1000 characters.
short texts require a high level of competition.
According to statistics, 50% of users do not read the text more than 1000 characters to the end.
In the future, the number of readable characters will be further reduced, this will lead to an even lower quality of information.

Decision
Now, when it became available a ranking of users, the company can begin to create AIS.
And here it is very important that the user asked his question (because you can not feed the fed).
First of all, there must be a need for the information provided.
It is obvious to the author that AIS should be based on the question (need).

The author believes that for the effective work of AIS users should be divided into classes,
and between classes create competition, in this case we get double control
over who asks the question and over who answers the question.
The author offers 3 classes of users:
user, expert, critical.
Weight in any of the three classes to be earned, initially each weight is zero.
In this case, one person can not earn weight in all 3 classes.
Otherwise, he will be able to ask himself questions and answer them.
This is already spam, and for the effective development of the service you need a real need for the question.
The author offers the service to organize the authorization, so that the first authorization,
the user has chosen which class he belongs to. And at the stage of authorization to consider the mechanism of protection,
which will make it impossible to participate in different classes at the same time.
But it is necessary to provide for the possibility of growth and change of class, because with age a person becomes smarter.
In this case, the user will save only Nebulas Rank (NR), and a career in a new profession will have to start from scratch,
after all, in life it is always so, experience in a new profession is acquired from scratch,
but a high level of intelligence contributes to a faster experience.

"spirit" is a person who has not earned weight.
"user" is the person who asked a lot of quality questions and his questions further have additional weight.
For its contribution, "user" should not receive a reward in the form of tokens, it is enough that its weight will grow.
Otherwise, it would lead to spam, and the goal is to acquire quality,
and as we found out earlier, the quantity has a negative impact on the quality of the information.
"expert" is a person who has created many quality answers and his answers further have additional weight.
For its contribution, "expert" should receive a reward system tokens, this is an indisputable fact,
without material motivation, the quality of experts, and as a result, the quality of the information itself will be extremely low.
"critic" is a man who challenged a lot of responses and criticism then has an additional weight.
There is no need to allocate additional tokens for criticism contribution,
as a result of his successful work, not only the weight of the expert Advisor should be transferred to him,
but also tokens as a critic of the expert should be taken away.
In regard to maturity of work the tokens of an expert remain pledged to the system,
and are charged to the expert at the moment when his work from the preliminary section goes to the main one.
Or they go to criticism.

Without a General Charter, neither the expert nor the critic will understand what is required of them,
therefore, it is necessary to force familiarization with the rules of remuneration,
otherwise we would again get quantity instead of quality.
Instructions for the expert and critic.
- Expand the answer so that it satisfies not only the person who asked the question,
but other readers, the input conditions are different.
That is, the answer should exclude the possibility of several interpretations.
But since 1000 characters in most cases it is impossible to fit a detailed answer,
in this case, the expert should create several question forks.
To do this, we need the function " Create a variant for other interpretations"
If the critic finds that the answer that is not deployed does not have enough forks created,
then he has the right to challenge and annul this answer.
The creation forks under other conditions is considered as one work.

"Feedback" - a critic should have a tool that will point the expert to an error.

"Coauthorship" - If the work is generally good, but has inaccuracies, it is important to keep it.
You need an additional marker, which will be marked as a whole good work,
but corrected by a critic. In this case, the critic becomes a co-author,
This work is placed on the wall of both authors and marked with a coauthorship marker,
I do not see any point in further complicating the function and marking which of them was the author in this work,
and who critic. A coauthorship token is enough.

"expert blog" is a wall where you can see all the works of the expert Advisor under the filters (only successful ones)
The wall is necessary for the effective work of the critic, since the authors if they make a certain kind of mistake,
then this error will be repeated systematically.

The service must be multilingual, that is, it is connected to the translation of the text,
this will give a significant saving of tokens, which will result in a higher reward
and will lead to a higher quality of information.

Priorities:
removal-to remove work critic must have more weight than expert,
(the reward and the weight goes criticism)
editing-to edit and return the work, the critic must weigh at least 50% of the expert's weight.
(the reward and the weight is divided equally)
return - With a weight of 25-50% critic can mark and return to work.
(the critic gets an extra weight of 25% and 25% tokens)
If the weight is less than 25%, the critic can not take part in the criticism of this author.

"mature" - full maturity comes at the age of 28 days,
after that, critics no longer have access to this work
"half-ripe" - Partial maturity comes in 14 days,
after that, all the actions of critics are possible in full,
but the reward they receive only half of the given algorithm.
The remaining part is not spent by the author.

"expert archive" - only the author has access to the section.
All deleted work, you need to move to the archive, still it is the property of the author.

Process description.
Preliminary section " question to expert"
Description:
- The user asks the experts a question (limit of 100 characters).
- Selects tags from the proposed standard options.
- Experts with the help of filters choose their questions.
It is necessary to arrange that questions are automatically sent to the expert Advisor on the settings and topics that he chose.
If he has enabled this feature.
- The expert gives an answer to the user's question (limit of 1000 characters).
You can of course make 2000 characters in instsgram to facilitate the work of experts,
But this first lowers competition among experts,
secondly, the service where you have to spend 10 minutes to read each article,
It will become obsolete in 5 years, and in 5 years even the knowledge base will not have time to gather,
In General, he will die before his maturity.
- Other experts give their answers to the same question.
- At this stage, it is important to connect an additional mechanism,
which will prohibit the placement of similar text.
The mechanism should check the new texts against those in the main AIS section,
that is, with texts that have reached maturity, for which a reward has been paid.
If the text matches more than 50%, the work should be blocked.
This is perhaps the most important service mechanism,
it will protect AIS database from spam.
Otherwise, the attacker will be able to get each time a new reward for copies of existing works!
It is very important not to make such a mistake!
- All answers are sent to the user who asked the question.
- The user is forced to select the finger up or finger down,
until it makes a selection, access to the AIS and pre-partition will be closed for it.
That's significant. This is the only effective way to assign weight to the work.
But only for those works, which he opened.
It will be incorrect and undesirable for the service to force the user to evaluate the works that he has ignored.
Importantly:
The user should see the weight of the expert Advisor in the title of the work,
otherwise, the advantage will not be those experts who ensure the quality of information,
on the contrary, those who answer many questions very quickly and provide quantity.
Let me remind you that the key to success is that the number should be ignored and priority should be given to authors with high rank and weight.
- After user evaluation, the answer goes to the main section"AIS".
From the moment of transition of work in AIS, the countdown of maturity begins, and only here the critic will have access to the work.
- Answers ignored by the user are returned to the experts.
Answers that got a finger down, just go to the AIS section,
On here is with them criticism will be dealt with,
it is impossible to decide the fate of the work on the basis of the assessment of one person.
Critics, since they are also users, will have to set the weight of the work, with a finger up or down.
If maturity occurs, and the work will remain with a negative weight, of course she has to go back to the author.
Work with a negative weight in the AIS is not the place.
Importantly:
After maturity, users can also evaluate the work, but can not change its status.
These estimates are necessary for developers at the first stage.
If a lot of low-quality work falls into the AIS, here you need to edit the algorithm of competition expert and criticism.
After fully debugging the competition mechanism, developers should disable the ability to control AIS.

The tonnage of the quality of information (TQI) & user weight (UW)

To assess the weight of the user is offered the formula:
userUW= Nebulas Rank (NR)*number of Mature jobs in the main AIS section
expertUW= Nebulas Rank (NR)*number of Mature jobs in the main AIS section
criticUW= Nebulas Rank (NR)*number of Mature works included in the main AIS section marked with the marker " Coauthorship"
That is, we do not encourage criticism to remove the work, and encourage him to co-author with an expert,
although if its weight is high enough, you might just want to delete works.
Since the expert Advisor is controlled by user and critical, and criticism is not controlled by anyone,
it is important to criticize the harsh working conditions and to make higher demands on it.
This formula of weight gain criticism gives the system control over the quality of its work,
and prevent the misuse of its status from critics.

To assess the job weight offer formula:
TQI=userUW+expertUW*UR

UR (user rating) - calculated by the formula:
UR= from the sum of NR of all fingers up (NR1+NR2+NR3+NRx, ) subtract the sum of NR of all fingers down ( NR1+NR2+NRx)
( UR - attached after the occurrence of a maturity of work in the formula is not considered )

The author assumes that the payment which is capable to become an incentive for the expert 1 AIS token for each answer.
There is no need to conduct ICO and set the starting price of the token,
over time, employees themselves will appreciate their work and with increasing competition among employees,
and as the knowledge base accumulates, it will become increasingly difficult to mine tokens,
this will increase their value and capitalization in the future.
This fact is enough for the most intelligent and far-sighted people to start filling the knowledge base even then,
when the value of the token is still zero. Especially in such an important matter for humanity there are enthusiasts.
I believe that the nebulas campaign team should develop AIS on their own.
After all, this is a very important part of the ecosystem, thanks to which the cost of the Nebulas project as a whole will grow much faster.
And the team already has enough interest in development, additional stimulation is not necessary for developers.
Moreover, the author himself described 90% of the algorithm of the service.

Career ladder
( The main tool of motivation to work )
The author analyzed the behavior of the cryptocurrency market, and therefore has full confidence in the following information:
The bottom of the cryptocurrency market will come around 2019.01.07
The next bottom will come about 2023.01.01 and it will be the last significant bottom,
After that, the adoption of cryptocurrencies in the world will come and the scenario of price fluctuations for more stable but moderate growth will change.
The author tried to use these data in the preparation of the service career ladder.
The author also believes that this motivation is enough to complete the main volume of AIS writing in 5 years.
Schedule of changes in the cost of work:
1 AIS-from 2020.01.01
0.8 AIS-from 2021.01.01
0.6 AIS-from 2022.01.01
0.4 AIS-from 2023.01.01
0.2 AIS-from 2024.01.01
0.1 AIS-from 2025.01.01
Next-0.1 AIS.
The essence is the same as bitcoin, but with faster catalysis.

Result
The service will allow experienced people to adequately monetize their intelligence.
Nebulus will receive and store accurate information,
designed for 95% of Internet users.
The world will become much better if lies disappear and the truth accessible and clear to any person will come to its place.
Even a person with a very low level of intelligence who does not like to read, will be able to gradually improve!

The author is willing to sell the copyright on this idea for 100 AIS, (about 1 AIS=$1)
subject to acceptance of the proposed Career ladder.
And guarantees that no one else will get free tokens except the author of the idea.

varan.ru@gmail.com
Citation of the text without reference to the author is prohibited
A. A. Artemov, 2018.12.07. All rights reserved
tshetcoin

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:17:02 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2018, 01:04:00 PM by tshetcoin

About the value. of gold and Fiat (ruble, yuan, Euro, dollar) money in simple words.

Value-can not come from an empty place, it appears in a new place, due to the fact that in the old place it decreases.
No need to take my word for it, just try to realize it at your leisure by examples from life.
Example:
today in the world 100 trillion.$ money (value of all money in the world = 100 000 000 000$)
a total of 14 zeros.
Of these, the value of tokens 100 000 000 000; (total 11 zeros, only three zeros should be added to them to compare)
Statistics show that the value of tokens increases 20 times in 4 years.
(10 years is sufficient for the production of conclusions volume of statistics)
If you have already completed the 6th grade in mathematics, then you can calculate yourself,
after how many years the value of tokens and old money will be equal.
By then, it's easy to understand. ,
those who kept money in dollars (and not in gold, real estate or shares of enterprises),
will be exactly 2 times poorer, as tokens have already taken half the value of the dollar.
This will be expressed in inflation, but since everything in the world is estimated in dollars,
then no one will notice,
as the custodians of these dollars became 2 times poorer, and those who managed to hop on the crypto train in 20-400 times richer.
Actually it was the answer to the most popular question " and not a pyramid?"
Now, whose side are you on?

But the government should not worry, because the more values citizens have, the more they are ready to invest in the economy of their native country,
it is only important that the country behaves as a native, and not as a stranger, then the value will not flow abroad.
The value is affected by the cost of money (to a lesser extent)
trust and liquidity (to a greater extent)
Here it should be noted that the cost of for example bitcoin is always approximately equal to its value, and as a consequence, the value.
Most of the remaining tokens are valuable mainly due to liquidity and are less backed up by cost.
Below you will find out that the value of gold also depends heavily on the cost of its production.
(This difference from other tokens gives bitcoin the full right to wear the crown of "digital gold", and it will be difficult to move this standard in the next 8 years.)
To fill the currency with value, there is no need to provide it with an equivalent amount of non-ferrous metal.
Dollar with his printing press is not switched off it has long been proved.

Gold-it can fall in price, but not depreciate! Do not expect that bitcoin will replace or depreciate gold.
Not only because of the ever-growing cost of its production, but primarily because of the inability to destroy, not subject to corrosion.
(all other any kind of money including bitcoin could theoretically be broken)
The beauty of gold and jewelry is not at all, it is not an eternal question of chicken and eggs,
in the case of gold, it is obvious that it is worn only because it is expensive (and not it has become expensive due to the fact that it glitters)

Fiat money-Yes there is nothing to say, since they are cheaper, everyone will try to get rid of them,
and then you yourself remember if you were born in the 20th century.

About inflation - inflation is bad when you do not expect it and are not ready for it, or if it concerns the world currency,
(the means of settlement between States will disappear)
And if inflation is planned to lay in the algorithm and it will be expected and predictable,
that this process is very easy to manage.
(children from school will know that a lot of money is bad, that as soon as there was money they need to spend or invest, )
And such a currency "planned cheaper" may well become a national currency such as Russia or any other country.
This is what I previously described as a method to completely abolish the "tax" system in favor of "emission".

A. A. Artemov, 2018.12.04. All rights reserved
tshetcoin

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:23:31 AM

So.
What have perhaps in the next life and sleep, while there is the inspiration we need KALYAKAT.
(Specifically used the untranslatable Russian word, to manual understand
Russians and a bit slow and without moreover slow, but already rich unlike us Chinese)
I'm kidding.

the theme of the RANKING and Nebulus

This is a very complex paradigm to understand, roughly how to show a smartphone in the 19th century.
Start learning with simple things, with bitcoin for example.
peer to peer (all equal) -this is when the data is not someone one stored such as a classic Internet site, and all at the same time.
Theoretically, any user can direct the power of your computer to maintain the network,
theoretically, the user receives a reward for maintaining the network, but in practice it has long been the work of large corporations.
The network itself does not work, but only due to the fact that we give it our power.
The program code is open-it means that anyone can dig into the device and determine that there is no fraud.
And anyone can see how it works.

Conclusion the token will become worthless when the majority wants to devalue it.
While most want it to grow - it grows.
Tokens are not stored in a Bank but in a file on your computer.
But do not forget that the file can be stolen and choose a password.

On the Internet, read what is blockchain,
Then read what smart contracts are
Then it will be easier for you to understand what ranking is.

A Nebulas invented can say ranking.
What does it do?
Each person, device, project, organization, Bank will have its own rank.
The system is so complex that it takes everything into account.
Impossible, to cheat, to bribe otherwise fraudulently to cheat your rank, even for huge money.
If you're a thief everyone knows that you are a thief, if clean and cool - that all roads are open and good to you!
Now shit will be easy to distinguish from negova.
All the information on the network will be true.
All contracts will be executed
All obligations, too.
You will no longer show on the left banner.
Do not offer the wrong product
Will not offer an unnecessary vacancy.
Will not get newsletters and offer loan, if you are no longer needed.
Can't cheat.
The network will be all about you and your needs to know and please you in every way.
And at the same time, no one from the outside can not from the network about how to withdraw, or to read them. They're heavily encrypted.

Now you can create your own little Paradise on earth with your hands,
BUT remember, none of you will not make it, and pay you can't. Because it's your own ecosystem.
On the contrary he's the Nebulus is willing to pay you for this work.

A. A. Artemov, 2018.12.04. All rights reserved
tshetcoin

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:31:08 AM

Sedative pill for novice investor,
who in October bought bitcoin at 6500, and now in a hurry to sell it for 3000 waiting for the death of the cryptocurrency market.
Explain.
No one but you and your comrades in the bunker, nothing is sold out and will not run.
This is the default behavior of the market.
What will happen at the beginning of January, is called "bottom",
and such a miracle happens only once in 4 years.
Therefore, an experienced investor is now doing two things:

1. transition from bitcoin to altcoin.
Why would he?
While bitcoin was cheaper, it was profitable for him to own it,
after all, it is a reliable means to store savings. it loses in value about twice as slow as altcoin.
After the bottom end, altcoin will go up approximately two faster than bitcoin. And it is profitable for him to change bitcoin to altcoin right now.
It's standard procedure.
In December 2021, he will change back altcoin to bitcon. It will again be more profitable for him to store bitcoin than altcoin.
Such a simple procedure brings him for 4 years 3000-4000% profit, instead of 2000% running in cold storage bitcon.
And you see in this only his escape from bitcoin.

2. short-sell.
The investor whose exchange Bitfinex BTC lies 250, to lend on the stock exchange on 6 December 2018 750 BTC, with its 250 BTC remains the key.
On the same day, he changes these 1000 BTC at the rate of 3900$ to 3.9 m$
Now he has 3.9 m$at his disposal.
Exactly a month later, January 6, 2019, he changes the 3,9 m$ at the rate of $ 3,400 to 1,147 BTC.
It returns to the exchange 750 BTC + interest for a loan of 10 BTC.
1147-750-10=387.
387-250=137 BTC
The profit of this investor for 1 month was 137 BTC, or 55%.
And if your friends in the bunker will sell their bitcoins now, his monthly profit can be up to 100%.
And you again saw in this only his flight from bitcoin.
It is clear, because on the exchange rate chart it looks exactly like a big sale.

A. A. Artemov, 2018.12.07. All rights reserved
BitMaver

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:22:54 PM

Nebulas Bi-Weekly Community Dynamics#59
- Nebulas Wiki Bounty Program
- Autonomous Metanet Debut on Nebulas New Website, Native on-chain Incentive Will Become A Reality in 2019
- Nebulas Joined PCTA Reddit AMA Series 3
- Nebulas Technical Director Attended AWS Re: Invent 2018

Learn more: https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-bi-weekly-community-dynamics-59-f580bdc554e2.
BitMaver

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:47:11 PM

Nebulas Bi-Weekly Community Dynamics#61

- Nebulas Wiki User Guide Was Released
- Interview with Nebulas Team Series#1: Nebulers’ Thoughts on the Future of Blockchain
- Interview with Nebulas Team Series#2: Why Join Nebulas
- Nebulas Visiting Scholar Dr. Jinbo Zhang Had a Sharing with Nebulas Team
- Nebulas Was Rewarded as the Best Public Chain Project in 2018 The 3rd Golden Gyro Awards
- Nebulas Technical Director Joel Wang Gave a Lecture on Nebulas Developer Incentive Protocol (DIP)

Learn more: https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-bi-weekly-community-dynamics-61-e209af7a1ef2.
Bazzzil86

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 06:38:14 AM

21 January 2019
Nebulas (NAS)
Nebulas Incentive Program:

Developers can test the Developer Incentive Program by deploying smart contracts on Nebulas NOVA testnet from Jan 21 - Mar 31.

source: https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Nebulas+%28NAS%29&SortBy=0
nebulas.io (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:19:57 PM

Hey everyone,
With Nebulas NOVA going live on March 31st, we have recently launched the NOVA Testnet Developer Incentive Program. Developers who deploy smart contracts on the testnet can receive mainnet $NAS based on the Nebulas Rank/Developer Incentive Protocol. We encourage all to take part in this program and start today! If you have any questions about it, please ask!
For more information about the program, visit: https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-nova-testnet-developer-incentive-program-launches-today-59bbb58db940
nebulas.io (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:31:36 AM

We recently posted a article on our Medium page discussing governance and turning Nebulas from a corporation to a community. Come take a look and let us know what you think.

https://medium.com/nebulasio/aero-wang-nebulas-nova-will-play-a-key-role-in-transforming-nebulas-from-a-corporate-model-to-a-b88faed4ee8f
BitMaver

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:04:07 PM

Nebulas 2019 Community Roadmap
"The Nebulas team is happy to release our community roadmap for 2019! We hope the community will be happy with the coming changes and are ready to participate in the continued development of Nebulas.
Please ask any questions you have and lets keep the conversation going at https://community.nebulas.io."

https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-2019-community-roadmap-bb10dd2c722
BitMaver

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 11:59:32 PM

NAX Flash Token Issuance is About To Begin!
nextDAO is about to launch the NAX Flash token issuance campaign which will begin on September 3rd, 2019 at 13:00 (UTC+8, Beijing time).
Learn more about NAX Flash Token Issuance Details: https://medium.com/nebulasio/nax-flash-token-issuance-is-about-to-begin-d86a1c3f1d49.
BitMaver

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:04:19 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2019, 07:16:36 PM by BitMaver

Nebulas Monthly Report — August 2019

The Nebulas team has had a busy month with meetups, product development and the community collaboration platform Go Nebulas.
Take a look at the infographic for the highlights of the past month: https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-monthly-report-august-2019-277cfeac34db.
stan86

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:02:23 AM

BitMaver

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 11:57:26 PM

Nebulas’ PoD Node Decentralization Plan will be published this month.
This will be one giant leap for the Autonomous Metanet. The Nebulas Autonomous Metanet is the realization of Nebulas’ ideology which includes the decentralization of mainnet nodes and community governance. Nebulas will complete the decentralization of nodes and will enable delegates selected by the community to participate in community governance via the distribution of these nodes.
https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-pod-node-decentralization-plan-one-giant-leap-for-the-autonomous-metanet-75ff74c416b4
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 08:19:39 AM

Report on two-month testing of the Nebulas PoD (Proof of Devotion) node. Nebulas Voyager core network upgrade, network launch steps
https://medium.com/nebulasio/report-of-the-test-period-of-nebulas-pod-node-strategy-3f4071c925ff
dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 10:21:15 AM

Nebulas got ranked by CoinCodex as one of the top coins to watch for this week!

Read more:

https://coincodex.com/article/7591/top-3-coins-to-watch-march-30-april-5-2020/
art_of_bug

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2020, 12:00:30 PM

We have published a vulnerability disclosure for Nebulas: Nebulas – Using WebAssembly To Bypass Gas Counter
art_of_bug

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 09:08:32 AM

We have published our second vulnerability disclosure for Nebulas: Nebulas – Exhausting Disk Space Using Contract Logging
Kopiev

Activity: 202
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 02:22:57 PM

Ama session from Binance with Satoshi Bytes from the Nebulas committee during which he answered some questions from the community of interest https://medium.com/@nebulassrilanka/nebulas-binance-sri-lanka-ama-recap-51bcf8cccfca

art_of_bug

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 09:18:19 AM

We have published our third vulnerability disclosure for Nebulas: Nebulas – String Repeat Crash
BitMaver

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 10:08:18 PM

The seventh Nebulas PoD mainnet governance cycle has begun!

Voting Details

1) Voting time: Will will last between polling cycles 22528–23347. This will last approximately from October 25th 6:35pm — October 30 3:35am, 2020 (Beijing time UTC+8).

2) Voting address: https://node.nebulas.io/govern.

3) Voting participants: 51 governance nodes, which consists of many node operators such as the exchange gate.io, professional mining pools and private pools such as Allnodes, Everstake, InfStones, itokenpool, keys, Lianke Community, MRH2, NAX.ONE, StackOfStake and many more.

4) Voting method: Selected nodes will vote via the Nebulas governance portal. All nodes have a governance address and from this address, they will cast one NAX towards each proposal based on their preferred opinion.

5) Proposals to be voted: 7 projects and proposals.

https://medium.com/nebulasio/the-seventh-nebulas-pod-mainnet-governance-cycle-has-begun-4597efc5cecd

sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 01:57:30 PM

In a day, an AMA session from Nebulas will be held, the DeFi markets will be analyzed, all participants will be able to ask questions of interest, the best of them will receive cash prizes

https://twitter.com/nebulasio/status/1325995488630382593?s=20
BitMaver

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 04:20:19 PM

Nebulas enters the cross-chain DeFi space!

For the past few months, the Nebulas team has been developing two new products to directly compete with existing DeFi projects and it is happy to announce the launch of Link.nextDAO and Swap.nextDAO.

Learn more: https://medium.com/nebulasio/nebulas-enters-the-cross-chain-defi-space-f30a8828a304.
BitMaver

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 07:41:26 PM

Swap.nextDAO v1.1 Upgrade and User Migration Guide

Nebulas' Swap.NextDAO will be upgraded to version 1.1 and will fix an issue related to the use of nUSDT. At that time, users who have provided liquidity will be required to move their assets to the latest version.

Learn mor here
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: