Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:46:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Innosilicon A4+ Coming soon - Pre-order  (Read 8578 times)
kb8679

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:15:02 AM

Yeah pricing of A5 was (and is) absurd... with the (550/280)*n -formula the price for a single A4+ unit would be fine with me - IF they can deliver in the promised timetable (that is mid-nov - mid-dec). Let's see.

Great, but having in mind how much they priced their A5 dash miner... I'm not sure A4+ would be a viable option for scrypt these day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wkhash

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:47:43 PM

They were supposed to release final details Oct 7th.   My preorder from 3.5 months ago that was paid has not had a single word sent to me about it's availability.  It was supposed to be end of September was the closing period of my preorder.   I would not hold my breath they are on time or forth coming with information.
Bulletdodger

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:42:54 PM

They were supposed to release final details Oct 7th.   My preorder from 3.5 months ago that was paid has not had a single word sent to me about it's availability.  It was supposed to be end of September was the closing period of my preorder.   I would not hold my breath they are on time or forth coming with information.

Not good. :/

I wouldnt buy anything anymore from such company.

_
maxip

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:42:40 PM

Exactly in the same boat as you. You can be sure I won't ever give my money to them. Can they refund us our preorder if we decide to not pay double for the A4+ ?
kb8679

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:56:59 AM

You already poured in some money for the pre-order, right?

As per their terms & conditions, refunds seem near impossible. Have you approached them with request of refund yet?

Exactly in the same boat as you. You can be sure I won't ever give my money to them. Can they refund us our preorder if we decide to not pay double for the A4+ ?

I just received a message back from Innosilicon (I think the use of a Chinese contact in between helped) but they naturally didn't tell anything useful. Just that "Final specs will come soon." and some reassurance on how important customers "the rest of us" are.
ica7000

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:31:15 AM

I just got an email with all the order information blank.  Did anybody else receive a preorder email?
Cosmictino

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:39:15 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 09:45:03 AM by Cosmictino

I just got an email with all the order information blank.  Did anybody else receive a preorder email?

Yes . and its blank too

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Innosilicon LTC miner pre-order customer,

We are grateful for your continuous support and trust of Innosilicon. We are devoted to creating the best miner products that provide wonderful user experience with their superb performance.

To maximize your benefits, and adapt to the difficulty of LTC mining, Innosilicon has updated A4 into introduce the next generation inspiring LTC miner, A4+, in the pursuit of the higher hash rate and EER (energy efficient ratio). Its hash rate and EER are leading in the industry with the typical hash rate of 620MHs and power consumption lower than 750W. For more details and video of A4+ miner, please refer to our website: http://www.innosilicon.com/html/a4+-miner/index.html

In consideration of your pre-order, we now offer a special discount for your support and understanding:

1)         You can obtain the LTC miner with highest hash rate in the market with only a total of 3200USD per unit;

2)         You can enjoy the priority delivery, which means your shipment takes the lead;

As known to all, when the hash rate is rising, obtaining the miner in advance means gaining your profits in advance.

We can understand your desire to get your miner immediately, and we have been sparing no efforts to realize it.

In order to receive the latest A4+ LTC miner as soon as possible, please complete the payment immediately.

To ensure the efficiency and accuracy of the shipment and to avoid unnecessary delay, please check and confirm your delivery address:

Order ID:

Customer Name:

Company:

State/Province:

City:

Street and House NO.:

Zip Code:

Phone Number:

Power Supply Voltage, (110V or 220V):        

We offer the official standard power supply (110V or 220V), it is only 120USD.

Please inform us about the quantity of the miner and PSU you wish to reserve and make the payment in a timely fashion. The miners and PSU will be delivered to the confirmed address faster, thus increasing the operation time of your equipment.

Finally, please reply to this email if you have any questions.

Looking forward to your reply and have a good day!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And we ordered on 7 September 8 units and payed 9072$ as 70% deposit. We are confused now because the price is different now from offered price.

https://i.imgur.com/b6j1aap.png

kb8679

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:25:04 PM

At last something is apparently happening. I'm in a situation where I got the calculated sum of the final payment, filled in the delivery details and am currently just waiting for the final invoice (yeah I know they're probably very busy at the moment but jeez they are slow to respond to their customers...).

Has anyone actually received their miners yet? Or maybe someone has them on the way at the moment?
polli1

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:32:33 PM

INNOSILICON A4 Miner Order ,,You have to be careful with INNOSILICON.  they not to respond to emails after payment. I ordered 5 pieces A4 which should be sent this month and nothing.
Is there someone who did not get the order and lost money ?
For me it looks like a scam
ica7000

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:07:48 PM

I got an email reply and it seems that they are letting me use my preorder payment one one A4+ miner.  It's not certain because anything can happen between now and delivery. 

I gotta admit that this is pretty nice of them.  I have been reading about how buyers of the A5 had to pay full price on the customs and wondered how the hell am I going to actually make any money with these things?  The customs VAT seems to be about 20% of declared value to the USA. 

I also realize that this is a natural part of capitalism - people will extract as much as possible, as much as they can get away with.  When there's some guy in a back room figuring out that they can get an extra 30% and still have buyers clamoring for their miners then - well - forgidaboutit when it comes to magical profits. 

PS My main rigs are still 1060's.  Mining has taught me to be a tightwad.  "Ah, they work and they are paid for"
kb8679

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:32:16 PM

This was discussed earlier in this thread, but I can also confirm now that they do indeed fabricate another invoice and ship the goods with a value you decide. Very nice indeed.

About the A5 customers, is there anyone here? The hefty 10k USD price tag along with the current profitability with them seems like an extremely awful deal (never ever reaching ROI)...

I got an email reply and it seems that they are letting me use my preorder payment one one A4+ miner.  It's not certain because anything can happen between now and delivery. 

I gotta admit that this is pretty nice of them.  I have been reading about how buyers of the A5 had to pay full price on the customs and wondered how the hell am I going to actually make any money with these things?  The customs VAT seems to be about 20% of declared value to the USA. 

I also realize that this is a natural part of capitalism - people will extract as much as possible, as much as they can get away with.  When there's some guy in a back room figuring out that they can get an extra 30% and still have buyers clamoring for their miners then - well - forgidaboutit when it comes to magical profits. 

PS My main rigs are still 1060's.  Mining has taught me to be a tightwad.  "Ah, they work and they are paid for"
Cosmictino

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:10:52 AM

INNOSILICON A4 Miner Order ,,You have to be careful with INNOSILICON.  they not to respond to emails after payment. I ordered 5 pieces A4 which should be sent this month and nothing.
Is there someone who did not get the order and lost money ?
For me it looks like a scam

go to twitter and make stress there and so that everyone is able to see it.. than you will see how fast thy can move.
Seeker18

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:18:49 AM

I'm interesting in 1, thanks!
Gazdac2

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:07:05 AM

I got a reply today with the final invoice for my miners, and a promise to ship within 2 days of payment confirmation. Shipping to Canada. GL to the rest of you.
monkeyxking

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:15:54 AM

This was discussed earlier in this thread, but I can also confirm now that they do indeed fabricate another invoice and ship the goods with a value you decide. Very nice indeed.

About the A5 customers, is there anyone here? The hefty 10k USD price tag along with the current profitability with them seems like an extremely awful deal (never ever reaching ROI)...

A5 preorder customer here. Ordered in first batch. Original ship date was supposed to be October 10-20. It's now November 28th and I've not received a shipping notice or tracking number yet. Supposedly, I'm getting a free A4+ out of this delay, but I honestly have no idea whether I'm going to get anything at all anymore. I'm also hearing the miners that some people are getting are riddled with issues, like passwords changing on their own.

My advice, don't trust this company with your money. Let it die. You think you're sticking it to Bitmain by going with a competitor? These guys are just out to rob you.
kb8679

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:21:24 PM

Alles gut. I received my miners today. The extremely stressful waiting period is finally over. Smiley
Gazdac2

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:34:24 AM

Alles gut. I received my miners today. The extremely stressful waiting period is finally over. Smiley
Yeah,  so stressful I probably wouldn't ever buy again or recommend them, no matter how well the thing works. Won't mean anything to them if they are running at 100% capacity though.
kb8679

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:32:55 AM

Yeah,  so stressful I probably wouldn't ever buy again or recommend them, no matter how well the thing works. Won't mean anything to them if they are running at 100% capacity though.

Yeah, I'd like to agree but the damn things work just as promised... I'm already planning (/dreaming) on getting some more, even though it's a real pain...
You got yours as well? Any issues with customs? My came through without anyone even checking (so yeah, saved quite a bit there too).

https://i.imgur.com/ywKhjcC.jpg
Roketdata

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:24:28 PM

When did you place your order with innosilicon?
We are still waiting for our order from early july.
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:28:36 PM

interested in seeing some pics of the A4+ that is received when those who ordered receive it.

Also may be interested if you want to sell it Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: