Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:46:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Innosilicon A4+ Coming soon - Pre-order  (Read 8588 times)
evo911

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:43:12 AM

Has anyone had issues with the ASIC cards just dropping out after bootup? i got my first batch of these and literally half of them are acting up. i tried latest firmware with no fix. the odd thing is on 4 of them its always the 4th card. on 1 other though its 3rd and 4th card. Any ideas? i havnt overclocked or anything.
needed357

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:41:51 PM

someone get the miners? and when you ordered?

still wating...orderd early this month for 18-28th batch this month Cheesy
kb8679

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:42:30 PM

Has anyone had issues with the ASIC cards just dropping out after bootup? i got my first batch of these and literally half of them are acting up. i tried latest firmware with no fix. the odd thing is on 4 of them its always the 4th card. on 1 other though its 3rd and 4th card. Any ideas? i havnt overclocked or anything.

You mean that 4th asic chain reports "Dead" after a while?
Does it drop down to 0MH/s ? - In which case I'd check through all the connections between the control box and the asic clusters.

I haven't read or experienced such issues aside from the problems being caused by some pool configs. And I haven't had those for a while either (since the latest FW update).
evo911

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:56:44 PM

it doesnt report at all. i have 14 of them, 9 of the 14 powered on and 5 have issues

only 2 of the 4 good ones have a hashrate over 600, the others are high 500's

2 of them cards 2 and 4 are out
1 card 4 out
1 card 3 out
1 does nothing it wont mine even though green lights on cards are on.

someone get the miners? and when you ordered?

still wating...orderd early this month for 18-28th batch this month Cheesy

to answer this question i have a friend in China he went to local market and found these machines and shipped to me.
bubos

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:59:10 PM

Innosilicon is a fucking joke of a company!
Zero communication with customers.
Only want money then nothing.
After full payment you can only PRAY that they will ship the miners AT ALL.
gvsrusa

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:02:24 PM

Holy shit.  Shocked
Apparently things can go VERY wrong with these units.

So yeah, one of my miners became almost completely dead. Web interface responded but never updated, nor did the miner actually ever started.
My issue was corrupted .pyc-files inside the control box. So basically none of the numerous python scripts worked and it appears that the whole thing is run by python... along with busybox, ccminer and some web server.... Great!
This will cause the "Error: ValueError: Bad marshal data" -messages while running the .py -scripts.

Well luckily I did come up with workaround but jeez. This will also help with people who have forgotten/lost/whatever their passwords for the boxes.

I'd imagine this works the same with A5 with similar problem.

For the corrupted .pyc files (web interface responses but never gives out any data & no mining happens):

1) telnet to miner IP at port 8100
2) login: root
3) password: innot1t2
4) rm -rf /lib/python3.4/__pycache__/*.pyc
5) reboot

If you need to adjust your super secure password (works the same as A5); login like before but head to /home/www/conf and edit the 'password' file with 'vi'. Vi can be a pain to use for the first time but basically since it's just one line you need to edit... press 'i' and edit in the password you want (default being 12345678). Press esc. Type ':wq!' and hit enter...

Hope this saves someones day. My evening was ruined since I initally thought that the miner is actually dead...

PS.
No need to worry deleting the .pyc files, they are automatically recompiled back in place once you reboot and the various scripts are automatically run.

Thank you so much. Finally it started mining
gvsrusa

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:11:02 PM

Innosilicon is a fucking joke of a company!
Zero communication with customers.
Only want money then nothing.
After full payment you can only PRAY that they will ship the miners AT ALL.
True
needed357

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:15:09 AM

still no tracking no.

ukjack

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:59:54 AM

They told me two days ago they would have a tracking number from DHL. Apparently the miners are stuck in Hong Kong waiting for DHL to "deal with"
Anyone have a similar situation?
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 12:04:58 PM

I have asked them and I'm still waiting for the DHL tracking number.

Actually I don't have a clue if they really did ship those before or at December 28 as they originally advertised for the batch I bought.

needed357

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:31:06 PM

They told me two days ago they would have a tracking number from DHL. Apparently the miners are stuck in Hong Kong waiting for DHL to "deal with"
Anyone have a similar situation?

yes they told me this week, that my miners are in HK and arrangement with DHL now.

and than they dont answer...
ukjack

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:59:20 AM

Ours are out for delivery today
ilostmyface

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:29:22 PM

What batch are they from ? So confusing to see people from past Sept saying they haven't received miners then people from later batches receiving.
needed357

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:36:04 PM

What batch are they from ? So confusing to see people from past Sept saying they haven't received miners then people from later batches receiving.

i get my miners the days...ordered early december for 20~28th dec batch Smiley

nice
ilostmyface

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:40:58 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 09:59:25 PM by ilostmyface

i get my miners the days...ordered early december for 20~28th dec batch Smiley

nice

Very happy to hear!!! My only other question would be what communication did you have after submitting payment and payment confirmation via their website?

-edit
Maybe I'm confused on all fronts Smiley
ukjack

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:24:56 AM

We ordered ours in September was promised delivery end of Nov was told multiple times they would ship “within a week” etc and finally received today. Their communication is terrible. They over promise under deliver.

An yet to determine A4 stability. They did write off the import tax though which saved us a ton of money.
maheswaran

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:56:23 AM

I got my miner last week and mining since then. For first few days everything was going good. All of a sudden the 4th chain went down. After unplugging the cables and re-plugged with reboot, the 4th chain(asc3) showed up mining. Again after 2 day of mining, the 4th went down. Does any one got solutions for this issue ? Is it an issue from pool config ?
ilostmyface

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:58:50 PM

What was you order date for your miners?

Have you updated the firmware ?

They have released few versions recently. I do know people are having trouble with the latest due to the root passwords being changed. Maybe this thread can help

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2549898
maheswaran

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:26:31 PM

What was you order date for your miners?

Have you updated the firmware ?

They have released few versions recently. I do know people are having trouble with the latest due to the root passwords being changed. Maybe this thread can help

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2549898
I bought this only on December from Innosilicon. Received it on December 13th. I did the firmware update few days ago after getting the email from innosilicon regarding the new firmware. Thanks for your suggestion.
ilostmyface

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:07:27 AM

It's amazing to see people buying in December from Inno and have received miners already. So many report from all the way back to July of people not receiving shipments yet. I don't know what the think anymore. Sucks they don't communicate via my emails after sending payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: