Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:43:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update  (Read 148982 times)
OlehSH

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:27:52 PM

Hello. I have not account on novaexchange. I have not able to send my coins from yobit to nova because they are not accepting registrations. How can I proceed with the swap?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:19:51 PM

Dont' worry... the swapping is for 3 months and just a suggestion put your cv2 in your pc wallet. Get it out in Yobit because we don't know if Yobit will just put cv2 wallet in maintenance mode and you can no longer withdraw your coin.

cryptocan

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:08:55 PM

is it going to be open sourced or not?
I cant find the source code on github!

They're still working on it; presstab is finishing now.  GitHub stuff will be after release I'd guess.

So we know for sure it is going to be open source? is that right?
colossuscoin (OP)

Activity: 338
Merit: 123

COLX - Spread the grid.

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 05:56:41 PM

is it going to be open sourced or not?
I cant find the source code on github!

They're still working on it; presstab is finishing now.  GitHub stuff will be after release I'd guess.

So we know for sure it is going to be open source? is that right?

Sure, COLX will be an open source cryptocurrency and the released source code will be hosted on GitHub.

colossuscoin (OP)

Activity: 338
Merit: 123

COLX - Spread the grid.

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 05:57:36 PM

For clarification:
COLX has to be added to NovaExchange.com first
before NovaExchange.com can set up the Coin Swap Page .

See below

We got an E-mail from Support NovaExchange about the upcoming Coin Swap.

COLX has to be added to NovaExchange.com first before NovaExchange.com can set up the Coin Swap Page .

Pay Exchange Listing cost 1 Bitcoin and this option will bypass voting and get COLX listed directly.

Listing Fee to get COLX to the Voting List is 0.2 BTC or 1200 NPOINTS.

For that reason, we bought 1200 NPOINT (Novapoints) to add COLX for voting on NovaExchange and we will buy more NPOINTS for paid voting and to get COLX listed on NovaExchange as soon as possible.

It might also help, if you VOTE for COLX at the appropriate time.

Stay tuned.

Thank you,
Colossuscoin

From https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

Vote for the coin you want to see on Novaexchange
How does it work
A vote costs 10 NPOINT, you can vote as many times you want and NPOINT is traded here: BTC_NPOINT market. You also gain NPOINT regulary by trading on Novaexchange based on your trade volume.
Disclamer;
You use Novapoints or Bitcoin to list your coin or vote on any already queued coins. Novapoints is credited to your account when you trade on Novaexchange. You can also buy Novapoints in the BTC_NPOINT market. You may also buy coin listing for direct listing, the price is 1.00 BTC. If we for any reason cannot add your coin after you have won the votes needed or bought the listing with BTC these points or BTC will be refunded to your account minus 35%.
Novaexchange only supports coins based on Bitcoin or Litecoin at this point, but is working to support other coins aswell. We will announce when it is possible.

Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:20:53 PM

so i have to swap my coins manually or will they be swapped by novaexchange without demanding the swap ?

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:18:23 PM

I'm thinking about buying ColossusCoin2 (CV2) on yobit.net or novaexchange.com and waiting for a swap on a novaexchange page.
On the official site I read that someone wrote that swap i will have to do manually on the novaexchange page.
The price is now quite low. It is quark algo and belongs to ASIC acceptable algorytms.
I do not have an ASIC miner so I try mining at least at the beginning of the launch of ClossusCoinXT (COLX) coins.
In the future, I'm thinking of buying some ASIC Baikal miner. I have read the Roadmap and is very well developed.
I wish great success with the ClossusCoinXT (COLX) project.
cryptoam

Activity: 198
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:05:57 PM

Excited. Can't wait for the swap to begin tommorrow
moonswamp

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:55:13 PM

建立了一个中文版的非官方网站

https://colx.co/

给那些英文有困难的朋友使用,希望能帮上大家。我给他取名为可乐币,应该没重复的吧!!!

这个币持续开发了4年多,值得拥有!

Colx.co is a Chinese website for those who is not fimiliar with English...This is not official website! 

Devs of ColossusCoin kept working on the project for last 4 years,  just show some respect ...

觉得还行的就打赏点CV2吧: LSsd4ZJsnmjKQ2Qs7Sc6oeo27s4tnbjUf5
Donate CV2: LSsd4ZJsnmjKQ2Qs7Sc6oeo27s4tnbjUf5
sudo23

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 08:59:07 PM

ColossuscoinXT - Extremely resource friendly | Lightning fast | Stealth Anonymous | - ColossusXT related Websites:
   Website: www.Colossuscoinxt.org  -  Forum: www.Colossuscointalk.org  -  Exchange: NovaExchange.com - CV2/BTC     
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/Colossuscoin - Twitter: www.twitter.com/ColossuscoinXT - Got COLX?

jayleblake

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:00:23 AM

https://i.imgur.com/mkOa2tv.jpg

For clarification:
COLX has to be added to NovaExchange.com first
before NovaExchange.com can set up the Coin Swap Page .

See below

We got an E-mail from Support NovaExchange about the upcoming Coin Swap.

COLX has to be added to NovaExchange.com first before NovaExchange.com can set up the Coin Swap Page .

Pay Exchange Listing cost 1 Bitcoin and this option will bypass voting and get COLX listed directly.

Listing Fee to get COLX to the Voting List is 0.2 BTC or 1200 NPOINTS.

For that reason, we bought 1200 NPOINT (Novapoints) to add COLX for voting on NovaExchange and we will buy more NPOINTS for paid voting and to get COLX listed on NovaExchange as soon as possible.

It might also help, if you VOTE for COLX at the appropriate time.

Stay tuned.

Thank you,
Colossuscoin

From https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

Vote for the coin you want to see on Novaexchange
How does it work
A vote costs 10 NPOINT, you can vote as many times you want and NPOINT is traded here: BTC_NPOINT market. You also gain NPOINT regulary by trading on Novaexchange based on your trade volume.
Disclamer;
You use Novapoints or Bitcoin to list your coin or vote on any already queued coins. Novapoints is credited to your account when you trade on Novaexchange. You can also buy Novapoints in the BTC_NPOINT market. You may also buy coin listing for direct listing, the price is 1.00 BTC. If we for any reason cannot add your coin after you have won the votes needed or bought the listing with BTC these points or BTC will be refunded to your account minus 35%.
Novaexchange only supports coins based on Bitcoin or Litecoin at this point, but is working to support other coins aswell. We will announce when it is possible.

Are you hinting here that the listing fee hasn't been paid or enough votes gathered to list the new coin and setup the swap page? Will this likely delay the process?
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:51:35 AM

As far as I can see COLX has not been added to Nova right? That means the swap cannot happen until the coin is fully listed and active on Nova. Till that time I'm keeping my CV2 in my own wallet
PosAltcoinsClub

Activity: 168

Pos Altcoins Club

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 11:20:25 AM

so how much is the pos rate per a year for someone who is not a masternode?

thanks

★☆★☆★ Check this out : █ █ GET SOME DOLLARS $$$ █ █ ★☆★☆★ usa only ! ★☆★☆★
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:05:22 PM

so how much is the pos rate per a year for someone who is not a masternode?

thanks

yeah this would be pretty interesting to know, cause i am thinking aswell about staking on a pi or smth like that

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐