Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update  (Read 149001 times)
Sedocoindev
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:47:27 AM

A delicate situation... Remember coinsmarket? We have lost a lot of Colx in that site. Hopefully this will be a different one and the devs will be able to solve it.

What was the story about coinsmarket?

Coinsmarkets areFUCKED SCAMERS!
They are takes our money and goes to the HELL !
You can read the research manual about theirs "work" on the our ColX Site!

Do you mean they had run away with the investors money?
Sedocoindev
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

Is it true that master node price was about $150k in December/January?

Yes.

At the moment it’s around $6-7k

See some details here:
https://masternodes.online/currencies/COLX/

Thank you.
It is still a lot of money. Do you think the price will go back to January level?
Sedocoindev
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:08:08 AM

Not with investors money but with traders money!
There was no investment program for COLX, no ico Smiley

I can only imagine how it undermined the project.
xquad

Activity: 198
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:38:50 AM

Yes.

See some details here:

Thank you.
It is still a lot of money. Do you think the price will go back to January level?

Check out below article. For a community project with volunteers like myself, ColossusXT delivered a lot in a year span. I am proud of achievements as a community member and I expect growth considering the micro market cap. I believe it’s a matter of time and exposure at this point. I am optimistic myself but please do your own research, check out how active support is provided in their discord/telegram when needed, how active team is in conversations when needed etc.
https://medium.com/@colossusxt/colossusxt-a-year-in-review-4d7083804667
forexhercules

Activity: 214
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:25:57 AM

I have a question regarding staking (minting).

Every time i receive colossus coin, They stake only once and nothing more. if i receive again the new coins stake once also.

they are not like other coins that generates coins every specific period of time.

Do you have the same issue Huh
xquad

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:57:56 AM

Every time i receive colossus coin, They stake only once and nothing more. if i receive again the new coins stake once also.

they are not like other coins that generates coins every specific period of time.

This is not an issue.

The amount of coins you hold defines the frequency of rewards you can get.
Your coins are competing with total number of staked coins and every block somebody gets the staking reward of 480colx (Additional info: There are 1440 blocks a day).

You can use the calculator to check estimated average reward frequency based on the amount of coins you hold here: https://calculator.colossusxt.io
Sedocoindev
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:27:59 AM

Maybe I am wrong but I understand it this way (that is how PoS works):
For example you receive 2000 colx. In some period of time they should get mature and participate in the staking. When your 2000 coins stake they will split and you get 1240 colx + 1240 colx. Then these two parts (1240 colx and 1240 colx) will be participating in staking and so on.
forexhercules

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:39:20 AM

For example you receive 2000 colx. In some period of time they should get mature and participate in the staking. When your 2000 coins stake they will split and you get 1240 colx + 1240 colx. Then these two parts (1240 colx and 1240 colx) will be participating in staking and so on.

This never happened to me. They stake only once and i wait for one week and nothing happen only new coins stake but staked ones don't stake again.

I have 600,000.00 Colx + in my wallet. i guess it is a good number for staking.
Sedocoindev
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:41:41 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 11:58:15 AM by Sedocoindev

Yes.

See some details here:

Thank you.

Check out below article. For a community project with volunteers like myself, ColossusXT delivered a lot in a year span. I am proud of achievements as a community member and I expect growth considering the micro market cap. I believe it’s a matter of time and exposure at this point. I am optimistic myself but please do your own research, check out how active support is provided in their discord/telegram when needed, how active team is in conversations when needed etc.

Thanks for the link. You guys really have done a lot.
Could you please shortly explain what is the difference between ZeroCoin protocol and ARMIS and why it it is needed? I have read this article https://medium.com/@colossusxt/intro-ab67b41efacd and haven't understood the end goal of ARMIS. To make the anonymous and private Colossus even more private?
xquad

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:42:59 AM

This never happened to me. They stake only once and i wait for one week and nothing happen only new coins stake but staked ones don't stake again.

With this amount, you should be getting on average 2,5 days a reward of 480 colx (This does not mean you will get it for sure, it can be in 1 day or 5 days etc).
This is regardless of the inputs you might have, calculated from total balance.
Sedocoindev
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

As I see the process:
Very probably you divided your coins in small chunks which either cannot stake or it takes a lot of time to stake. If you put 600k as a one chunk the coins should stake very fast. You will get 300240 and 300240 and these two pieces also should stake fast. Of course it will be taking more and more time to stake for the forthcoming chunks.
forexhercules

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:06:08 PM

As I see the process:
Very probably you divided your coins in small chunks which either cannot stake or it takes a lot of time to stake. If you put 600k as a one chunk the coins should stake very fast. You will get 300240 and 300240 and these two pieces also should stake fast. Of course it will be taking more and more time to stake for the forthcoming chunks.

Thank you Sedocoindev
It seems right. I will try again and send them all to me in one address and recheck.
xquad

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:08:14 PM

Yes.

See some details here:

Thank you.

Could you please shortly explain what is the difference between ZeroCoin protocol and ARMIS and why it it is needed? I have read this article https://medium.com/@colossusxt/intro-ab67b41efacd and haven't understood the end goal of ARMIS. The make the anonymous and private Colossus even more private?

This is correct. It’s an additional I2P network privacy layer.
I believe these parts from the text sums it up:

For a typical cryptocurrency transaction a user creates a message which is broadcast to the blockchain’s network which consists of nodes. These nodes communicate with each other by directing messages using ip addresses. This means it may be possible to geographically trace a transaction over the open internet from start to finish. Even though technologies exist which offer anonymity in transactions, a user is taking a risk broadcasting a transaction as some of the network nodes may be logging ip addresses. An adversary with enough resources could use this information to determine where a transaction originates.

Connecting to the COLX network will obscure node’s ip address making passive surveillance impractical while improving COLX’s censorship resistance.
Sedocoindev
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 12:36:12 PM

Yes.

See some details here:

Thank you.

Could you please shortly explain what is the difference between ZeroCoin protocol and ARMIS and why it it is needed? I have read this article https://medium.com/@colossusxt/intro-ab67b41efacd and haven't understood the end goal of ARMIS. The make the anonymous and private Colossus even more private?

For a typical cryptocurrency transaction a user creates a message which is broadcast to the blockchain’s network which consists of nodes. These nodes communicate with each other by directing messages using ip addresses. This means it may be possible to geographically trace a transaction over the open internet from start to finish. Even though technologies exist which offer anonymity in transactions, a user is taking a risk broadcasting a transaction as some of the network nodes may be logging ip addresses. An adversary with enough resources could use this information to determine where a transaction originates.

Connecting to the COLX network will obscure node’s ip address making passive surveillance impractical while improving COLX’s censorship resistance.

A little bit funny situation.
If nodes may log transaction origination IPs than we can say that Colossus is 100% not anonymous.
Sedocoindev
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 12:48:32 PM

As I see the process:

Thank you Sedocoindev
It seems right. I will try again and send them all to me in one address and recheck.

You are welcome.
If you don't forget please let me know the results. I am curious as I study the sphere of the blockchain.
xquad

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:14:56 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 01:49:09 PM by xquad

Ofkoz COLX is not anonimouse coin, because we can see transaction history with coins ammount and sender and receiver info.
Some good coins dont provide such info in the blockchain.

This statement is not correct at all.

Do you know colx had zerocoin integration?
Read here: https://goo.gl/jJzDja
xquad

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:17:24 PM

Yes.

See some details here:

Thank you.

A little bit funny situation.
If nodes may log transaction origination IPs than we can say that Colossus is 100% not anonymous.

It’s not specific to colx, that’s the case for all cryptos.
ciwox

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:25:02 PM

Ofkoz COLX is not anonimouse coin, because we can see transaction history with coins ammount and sender and receiver info.

https://medium.com/@colossusxt/intro-82bd17738e92‬

As xquad has noted.

COLX is both pseudonymous and anonymous.

If you know the owner of an address you could see some of the COLX history,
but if you send zCOLX it will be 100% anonymous.

Check the link above.
Sedocoindev
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

As xquad has noted.

Check the link above.

Error 404. We couldn't find this page.
ciwox

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:48:12 PM

As xquad has noted.

Check the link above.

Error 404. We couldn't find this page.

Try this one:
https://medium.com/@colossusxt/intro-fcfdd2c89b05
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 »
  Print  

Jump to: