Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:21:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRESALE] Xenio Blockchain | 🌟🌟🌟 Decentralized Gaming Blockchain🌟🌟🌟  (Read 16068 times)
sirnicolas21

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:35:50 PM

you should understand that you where very hostile before... and you make me wonder why, you talk very well now but because of your bad start i will not provide details, its wrong anyway to provide details only here because few ppl will get informed, wait for the announcements on the site.

Thanks.

that is pretty much the worst excuse ever for not knowing how to solve the serious flaws in Xenio

'Hey guys, we'll take all your money first then tell you how we are going to fix something that cannot be fixed'

i am sincere, try to find that anywhere.... you will all get informed about that in a more formal form than here.... where you can't really know if i am the one i say i am.
davestevens

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:09:44 AM

that is it, a Lead Dev who cannot answer fundamental questions?

they are rewarded for how many connections serve for their kind of service, so a gameserver is rewarded for how many active players have, a voice server for how many ppl are chatting (connected to that server, not actually talking)

ignoring game servers,
how do you stop fake users joining a fake voice server in order to stake more coins?

and how to stop them scaling this up?
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:45:06 PM

you should understand that you where very hostile before... and you make me wonder why, you talk very well now but because of your bad start i will not provide details, its wrong anyway to provide details only here because few ppl will get informed, wait for the announcements on the site.

Thanks.

that is pretty much the worst excuse ever for not knowing how to solve the serious flaws in Xenio

'Hey guys, we'll take all your money first then tell you how we are going to fix something that cannot be fixed'

i am sincere, try to find that anywhere.... you will all get informed about that in a more formal form than here.... where you can't really know if i am the one i say i am.

Hi nick, sorry it was yani's birthday, we haven't taken any rest since 6 months so i had to had a party with im and let everyone get some rest, by the way we ate a greate "m'hammer" it is an algerian dish, like "mechoui". I know that you are sleeping now, but i think we should be more present here. I advise you to forget about Davis troll, he is supposed to work for an investment fund, however, he keeps on trolling, it is not a problem, he is a signature campaign by himself. You can reply to him from time to time, if the thread goes down in the ranks. for him, a blockchain is a centralized company where people have to connect to, while it is a sharing between all the users, check the old posts. Plus he can launch 50+ VMs from a single 1gb of ram, he comes from the future, oh an he can also fake a blockchain's daemon, he should fake bitcoin's blockchain instead of wasting his time here, he could get billions there, he have for sure graphen circuits, quantum computers, and the ghost of einstein at home.

I advise you to get back to work with Kostas for the contracts, and forget about this troll, let Stav learn more about Swarm. Do you have news about the client, we need more updates. I understood your message
regarding the client, it is actually starting by creating a user, while it should start from a coinbase, it should have been done this way originally, but because of the delay it wasn't really possible. I advise you to put Aleks on it, to move as fast as possible and coordinate the work to let the blockchain be a decentralizd game publisher, this way the game developers will be able to start implementing their games, and the game servers could start to do their work. We will just have then to add the match making for the gamers.

Also, work with ben about the technical specs to let him write them down. Ben, if you are reading, join the discussion.

It would be good to keep a discussion history here, in order to let future blockchain devs or students preparing thesis to get informations or tips about how a team work.

don't forget to say happy birthday to Yani, once i finish the nvo release, i will be back.
sirnicolas21

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:51:16 PM

Thanks.

Hi nick, sorry it was yani's birthday, we haven't taken any rest since 6 months so i had to had a party with im and let everyone get some rest, by the way we ate a greate "m'hammer" it is an algerian dish, like "mechoui". I know that you are sleeping now, but i think we should be more present here. I advise you to forget about Davis troll, he is supposed to work for an investment fund, however, he keeps on trolling, it is not a problem, he is a signature campaign by himself. You can reply to him from time to time, if the thread goes down in the ranks. for him, a blockchain is a centralized company where people have to connect to, while it is a sharing between all the users, check the old posts. Plus he can launch 50+ VMs from a single 1gb of ram, he comes from the future, oh an he can also fake a blockchain's daemon, he should fake bitcoin's blockchain instead of wasting his time here, he could get billions there, he have for sure graphen circuits, quantum computers, and the ghost of einstein at home.

I advise you to get back to work with Kostas for the contracts, and forget about this troll, let Stav learn more about Swarm. Do you have news about the client, we need more updates. I understood your message
regarding the client, it is actually starting by creating a user, while it should start from a coinbase, it should have been done this way originally, but because of the delay it wasn't really possible. I advise you to put Aleks on it, to move as fast as possible and coordinate the work to let the blockchain be a decentralizd game publisher, this way the game developers will be able to start implementing their games, and the game servers could start to do their work. We will just have then to add the match making for the gamers.

Also, work with ben about the technical specs to let him write them down. Ben, if you are reading, join the discussion.

It would be good to keep a discussion history here, in order to let future blockchain devs or students preparing thesis to get informations or tips about how a team work.

don't forget to say happy birthday to Yani, once i finish the nvo release, i will be back.

happy birthday yanni!!!!
davestevens

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:56:03 PM

Plus he can launch 50+ VMs from a single 1gb of ram, he comes from the future, oh an he can also fake a blockchain's daemon, he should fake bitcoin's blockchain instead of wasting his time here, he could get billions there, he have for sure graphen circuits, quantum computers, and the ghost of einstein at home.

Huh?

50+ VMs from a single 1GB? who said this?

you can run 100+ VMs with 1GB of fully reserved per VM on a standard 8 core PC with a lite distro, and you can even over provision if you don't have 128gb of ram.
And you may use Docker which would be even less overhead.

trolling? you are either fraudulent or didn't think this through. I am waiting for you to answer how you will solve the fundamental flaw in Xenio.

Lets make this simple and ignore the game server part that i have already explained is not difficult to do.
as the  lead 'blockchain' dev  stated

they are rewarded for how many connections serve for their kind of service, so a gameserver is rewarded for how many active players have, a voice server for how many ppl are chatting (connected to that server, not actually talking)

Explain, how you intend to prevent a voice server from being rewarded by having fake users connected?

I say it again, Xenio can never work as you state or gain value unless you solve this issue and you have not given one valid answer.

by not answering and stating 'i don't like your attitude so I'm not going to tell you' it just all adds up to being a scam.

I do work for an investment group and that is why i originally brought up these questions, of course they will not be investing in Xenio and now I'm more here in my spare time to expose what you are doing to the public and others.
Occam

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:38:52 AM

It would seem, anyone asking questions here is labeled a troll. Yet, they keep saying "feel free to ask questions." None of mine have been answered.

People will put their money into this, regardless of what others and I ask or say.

Good luck with that folks.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:33:50 AM

How is the Pre-Sale going? Would like to hear an official reply on this. Interesting in knowing what the team thinks about the current pause in the sale of first round.
Whatevva

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:28:54 PM

It would seem, anyone asking questions here is labeled a troll. Yet, they keep saying "feel free to ask questions." None of mine have been answered.

People will put their money into this, regardless of what others and I ask or say.

link to their dealings concerning NVO scam. Xenio is their new scam. Same developer. Same crack squad developed and his loyal group of scammers.

https://safenetforum.org/t/nvo-decentralized-exchange-crowdsale/13608/916

They had a similar pitch for NVO and have delivered zero proof of work.

Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:48:42 PM

I think this project has alot of potential to grow. The idea of decentralized gaming can attract alot of people as gaming is one the most popular leisure activity. I think this the the first coin based upon PON system which is unique.
LOOKING FORWARD TO INVEST!!
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:28:49 PM

I think this project has alot of potential to grow. The idea of decentralized gaming can attract alot of people as gaming is one the most popular leisure activity. I think this the the first coin based upon PON system which is unique.

I strongly agree to that. Gaming has a lot of people that are hooked into compared to other sports and will be probably one of the biggest in the near future. still looking forward for the launch of this
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:44:20 PM

I strongly agree to that. Gaming has a lot of people that are hooked into compared to other sports and will be probably one of the biggest in the near future. still looking forward for the launch of this

yes true because of modern technology are now people focusing in the internet games
this is an awaiting project for those people enjoying playing games.

Whatevva

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:08:52 PM

link to their dealings concerning NVO scam. Xenio is their new scam. Same developer. Same crack squad developed and his loyal group of scammers.

https://safenetforum.org/t/nvo-decentralized-exchange-crowdsale/13608/916

They had a similar pitch for NVO and have delivered zero proof of work.

This group has several people posting fake comments like the ones that followed right after i posted this warning to everyone. The developer is the same for each Xenio and NVO. Same group. Look at the team and look at this horrendous forum showing their character. Look at the people spamming my account saying i am not trustworthy. Both happened today after i posted. Just read the thread and research NVO and the 6 month scam that has been run. Decide for yourself.   
Occam

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:43:26 AM

Lol Whatevva. Welcome to Lauda's red club.

This nemgun fellow has tried this before with Blumedex (and other projects).

Check out post #93. Read the whole thread if you have time.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1542256.80

"Promotion to help you take a decision  Wink

- 500% bonus for the first participation
- 100% untill midnight"
End Quote

500% bonus and NO TAKERS. This failed for him and he has been refining his fund-raising techniques ever since.

StakeToken ICO (in French)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1506391.msg15157005#msg15157005

Veserus Exchange
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1697208.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1693034.new#new
Whatevva

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:15:20 AM

Lol Whatevva. Welcome to Lauda's red club.

This nemgun fellow has tried this before with Blumedex (and other projects).

Check out post #93. Read the whole thread if you have time.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1542256.80

"Promotion to help you take a decision  Wink

- 500% bonus for the first participation
- 100% untill midnight"
End Quote

500% bonus and NO TAKERS. This failed for him and he has been refining his fund-raising techniques ever since.

StakeToken ICO (in French)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1506391.msg15157005#msg15157005

Veserus Exchange
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1697208.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1693034.new#new

Glad to see I'm not the only one to see this is a scam. I didn't lose any money but almost did on NVO. I sold after seeing the ridiculous things that were being posted in the slack that i was quickly banned from posting. I really hope people read these things and don't give these guys anymore money.  Thanks for backing me up here Occam. I hope these guys get what's coming to them one day. They seem dumb enough to likely end up getting caught doing something one day whether it's street justice or law enforcement. I will continue to post here and the NVO thread as well Twitter and slack as needed to keep people alert.
stoicphoenix

Activity: 26
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:07:13 AM

This group has several people posting fake comments like the ones that followed right after i posted this warning to everyone. The developer is the same for each Xenio and NVO. Same group. Look at the team and look at this horrendous forum showing their character. Look at the people spamming my account saying i am not trustworthy. Both happened today after i posted. Just read the thread and research NVO and the 6 month scam that has been run. Decide for yourself.  

Heya Whatevva you horrible little pissant.

Care to explain your allegations made leaving false trade feedback on me you muppet?
Please provide proof of your claims as your flawed and ever so retarded opinion is not fact.

Maybe people are spamming your account because you are a lying little grub throwing around slanderous and libelous allegations, just a thought.

davestevens

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:21:29 AM

Heya Whatevva you horrible little pissant.

Care to explain your allegations made leaving false trade feedback on me you muppet?
Please provide proof of your claims as your flawed and ever so retarded opinion is not fact.

Maybe people are spamming your account because you are a lying little grub throwing around slanderous and libelous allegations, just a thought.

not sure who whatevva is but he's been pointing out the what is actually happening here with Xenio.

A group of almost anons, with no experience, already failed in 3 other projects and took peoples money.
And Xenio is flawed with no solutions yet given to issues i pointed out 3 weeks ago. I was told the information will be released but it has not.
pieskot665

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:16:58 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 08:31:01 AM by pieskot665

I disagree too.

1) The project is a scam. How can I know that? Well, I've participated in NVO DEX project that was created by the same people Xenio is, especially main swindler known as Imed Boudali. My software dev background lets me do one thing that scammers hate - ask questions they can not answer. And I did many times on slack, that's the reason why many  people opened their eyes. It's not so hard when the team can not deliver on time using ridiculous excuses anyway Smiley

2) That's just another blockchain based project that does not need a blockchain at all - believe me, I am a real developer, not the fake one like nemgun. The purpose of the project is not an innovation, but ICO itself. They'll collect your money and run (with money from NVO project). The only reason NVO keeps communicating with investors ongoing Xenio crowdsale. They want it to be finished to get fat stacks from both.

I won't lie. My purpose is to destroy this project as I'm 100% sure it's another scam conducted by the same people. But remember - think for yourselves and dig, do the research as I did.

BTW. I'm waiting for red badge from corrupted mods, yeah, thats you Lauda escrow keeper Cool
PrisonerOfLies

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:29:43 AM

This nemgun (Imed) has a long list of unfinished projects:

BlueMed, Versersus, NVO, Stakecoin, Escrow Services, Signature Campaign Manager Services, etc etc.

With no github profiles, no codes to prove while self-proclaiming genius and solve the world's problem.  All technical questions are missing and every valid question is answered with more jibberish and incomprehensable combination of words.  After that, if someone is not satisfied with the answer, the tone changes and suddenly everything is an attack, threat, insult, provocation etc.

They also have a love for stealing affiliations to make it sound like their project is somewhat endorsed, partnered, affiliated.  Of course, every time they were caught, it becomes a "mistake".

Think twice before parting your coins into this scam!

Always do your due diligence!
pieskot665

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:51:59 AM

It's worth mentioning that 'Escrow Services' is Lauda's project as well - check his profile.
So both Imed (nemgun) and Lauda (probably nemgun too) are cooperating in the same project.
Lauda is mod here who gives every crytic person negative feedback, and suprisingly, he's an escrow keeper for both NVO & XENIO.
If they are not the same person then they are good fellows for sure. Escrows should be neutral, shouldn't they? Smiley

PrisonerOfLies

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:03:06 AM

It's worth mentioning that 'Escrow Services' is Lauda's project as well - check his profile.
So both Imed (nemgun) and Lauda (probably nemgun too) are cooperating in the same project.
Lauda is mod here who gives every crytic person negative feedback, and suprisingly, he's an escrow keeper for both NVO & XENIO.
If they are not the same person then they are good fellows for sure. Escrows should be neutral, shouldn't they? Smiley

Speaking of this Lauda so-called "escrow".  This person was aggressively calling me names when I asked politely about the altcoin addresses for NVO.  And the response was "none of my concern".  How is my escrow money none of my concern?

By the way, if the escrow is paid for by the investors' money, that's some serious conflict of interest.  Fox guarding the hen house.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: