Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:46:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRESALE] Xenio Blockchain | 🌟🌟🌟 Decentralized Gaming Blockchain🌟🌟🌟  (Read 16064 times)
cryptonidas

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:11:57 PM

Tonbi and Nemgun are all a bunch of crooked scammers. They talk about how these other forums and social media outlets are "biased" meanwhile, you ask a simple question in any of their outlets, they quickly ban you without reasoning. Fuck these con artists.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jree247

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:22:16 PM

Where’s the moderator when you need one?
Whatevva

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:18:44 PM

This group has several people posting fake comments like the ones that followed right after i posted this warning to everyone. The developer is the same for each Xenio and NVO. Same group. Look at the team and look at this horrendous forum showing their character. Look at the people spamming my account saying i am not trustworthy. Both happened today after i posted. Just read the thread and research NVO and the 6 month scam that has been run. Decide for yourself.  

Heya Whatevva you horrible little pissant.

Care to explain your allegations made leaving false trade feedback on me you muppet?
Please provide proof of your claims as your flawed and ever so retarded opinion is not fact.

Maybe people are spamming your account because you are a lying little grub throwing around slanderous and libelous allegations, just a thought.

You sound like a miserable person. I would be too if I supported myself by scamming people. Such a big man behind the keyboard, one day you will get what is coming to you bud.
Whatevva

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:19:57 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917456.msg25743456#msg25743456

Link to current ongoing scam by same group of people for anyone interested in reading up on this clown crew.
Manymachine

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:23:53 PM

Stop swearing at the team of NEMGUN , i was on slack , they just solved the problem of ETC chain , I downloaded the wallet and she's amazing , this team worked a lot for this result so im pround to be an  NVO holder , and im satisfied to see that   keeping my coin was not in vain .
 I  abandonned bitcointallk because of TROLLS and Sharks . So common people just see the result , and stop saying those kind of things , download and try the wallet and of of you people will see that NEMGUN team are not scammers .
migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:32:51 AM

Imed and NVO team delivered .

this is already a fact.

stop the FUD and apologize, Imed deserve it

(NVO wallet will support also XENIO)
PrisonerOfLies

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:32:01 AM

This so called escrow is probably paid for by Nemgun's team, with the escrow money.  This is to create the illusion of independent third party.

If you don't see the problem in this, then a fool and his money will soon....
blendercross

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:26:16 PM

good project, I will follow it more near
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:48:59 PM

i just take part in this ico without knowing anything about the team but after reading the last 2 pages i do not know anymore if it was a wise decision to take party , not much happenned around here
Ofcifreak

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:30:30 PM

Hey, devs! Interesting project Smiley I wanted to know more. So most likely to take part in it
agreetag

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:58:28 PM

Looks very interesting. Will invest with some coins. Good luck guys 
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:29:15 PM

i just take part in this ico without knowing anything about the team but after reading the last 2 pages i do not know anymore if it was a wise decision to take party , not much happenned around here

You are judging based on newbie accounts, and trolls, people with low trust, made just to insult my project, you should have some experience with the people on bitcointalk, especially newbie accounts. Over time, i got some ennemies in the crypto world, that's right, as their projects was scams and today they want to put on me, it is normal.
feel free to check the NVO thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917456.0
i think we have a lot of supporters on this project, with around 24k people on slack supporting us.
If you want to know more about it, please visit : https://nvo.io
Would be nice form you if you try the NVo wallet also : https://nvo.io/wallet.html

Regarding Xenio and the trolls criticising here, there is a website : https://xenio.io
The github is open, the client is under development, there are big companies who checked the xenio repository and who contacted me.

However, on this thread, i got a swarm of newbie accounts dedicated to insulting me, answering their questions while they are fundamentaly flawed and repetitive. They keep on asking the same question, and us responding.

Someone even copied our artworks and website : https://www.liquidsky.network/

A troll is always asking reposting the same question in order to push us to respond differently and proof that we are not reliable, which is not the case as we already have an architecture, and a development direction, a solid team and a viable project for the future.

Next time, before releasing a judgement, question yourself, and recheck the informations.
If you are really a xenio investor, i thank you for your confidence, updates are coming.
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:04:26 PM

Xenio Crowdsale Status: Round 1 Complete

The Xenio project has completed Round 1 of the ICO crowdsale, and we will begin processing depositors’ coin balances and crediting XNO coins to the respective xenio.io accounts shortly. Note that in order to prevent market manipulation and to protect the value of the XNO coin prior to the end of the crowdsale, coin withdrawals will not be enabled until the end of the final round.

As stated previously, the cost of the coin in the first round has been set at $1.50 USD, and the amount each crowdsale participant has deposited will be converted to and credited in USD as of a cutoff timestamp of the end of the round. The actual timestamp and prices have not yet been determined, but will be posted after the calculations are complete.

Due to a short-lived reporting bug during the first few hours of the first round, we previously decided to offer a limited one-time refund option for deposits that came in during the first 12 hours of the first round. Any account that made a deposit during that time was sent an email with instructions for claiming that optional refund. If you are in this group, have received that notification email, and wish to process a refund, we need you to verify your ownership of the sending address in order to proceed. Using the address you sent funds from, please create a signed message to verify ownership of the sending address. “I verify I am the owner of the coins at address XXXX and request a refund of the Xenio crowdsale funds sent from this address. Please send the refund to address YYYY” is an appropriate message.  If you cannot provide a signed message, a more thorough alternate identification process will be required. As an example, instructions on signing a message using a bitcoin address with the Electrum wallet can be found here: https://www.cryptocompare.com/wallets/guides/how-to-sign-a-message-with-electrum/  Other wallets and coins have their own methods for signing a message. Please see your wallet’s support or help topics for message signing instructions specific to your coin and wallet.
(end of optional paragraph)

During this calculation process, we will temporarily disable dashboard logins to ensure proper calculations of deposits and to prevent accidental deposits during the grace period between rounds. Once the first round credits have been processed, logins will be re-enabled and your XNO balance will be displayed in your account dashboard at https://xenio.io Deposit balances can also be seen on the API page at https://api.xenio.io

As always, if you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us using one of the official methods listed at the bottom right corner of the xenio.io home page.
stoicphoenix

Activity: 26
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:49:45 AM

Any update please?
gamera2

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:12:00 AM

@nemgun: Imed, mind updating on the closure of round 1?
Balances have synced according to API, what's the hold up?

Haha 1 ico round for 3 months, this is scam, no activity, how can't you see that. RIP to your money Cheesy
Both projects buy this guys are total hoax
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:39:53 PM

Hello,
We are still processing the refunds regarding the glitch, actually most of the people around are on holidays. Once the process is done, we will update everyone. Thanks for your patience.
And no, it is not a 3 month round, things will move quicker once everyone is back.
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:46:00 PM

Did the timestamp for the prices already happen?

NoobsGalore

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:50:01 AM

Hello,
We are still processing the refunds regarding the glitch, actually most of the people around are on holidays. Once the process is done, we will update everyone. Thanks for your patience.
And no, it is not a 3 month round, things will move quicker once everyone is back.

Hey Nemgun,  what did you mean refunds?  I'm still waiting for access to be allowed so I can change the wallet, as the one that is listed on your end is not any of my wallets.  When will we have access to the website again??
NoobsGalore

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:08:22 AM

Any ETA on when we can sign back into the Xenio.io wbsite to update our wallets?
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:47:26 PM

Any ETA on when we can sign back into the Xenio.io wbsite to update our wallets?
i do not know why , but i got a bad feeling about our investment , not much talking over here and still not possible to login

and what is the talking about refund , i do not think there will be a refund
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: