Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:24:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin soon 5000$ !!!  (Read 2009 times)
betMaster (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:17:19 AM

Bitcoin now is almost worth 5000$. Will it continue to increase ? Will it ever reach a high value like 10.000$ ?
Please share your opinions about this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:22:28 AM

Another $75 to reach $5000 mark and it will happen very soon. But I feel these prices should consolidate for some time before it goes to next higher levels. For the last couple of months, it has grown a lot so I expect some correction soon or later. $10K will surely reach but it takes a time so just buy and store your coins safely to see that price range.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:29:26 AM

Bitcoin now is almost worth 5000$. Will it continue to increase ? Will it ever reach a high value like 10.000$ ?
It is really good to see the progress of the bitcoin in the market. I believed that the bitcoin will become $10,000 per each before the year end. The demand of the people to the bitcoin is continuing to rise up and that is the reason why the price of the bitcoin is rising up also.
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:40:32 AM

After the series of successful events, BIP's and segwits, I guess Bitcoin gains another level of trust, it dramatically seen out by investors, the demand will surely go higher, hope to store coins more.
xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:44:27 AM

Only $60 away from $5k right now which is literally nothing. I think that we will most likely see $5k being broken today, actually.

I think that it will continue to increase to at least $5500-$6k before having any sort of correction. The trend has been very very strong, and this is mostly fueled by bitcoin depicted in the media all the time. I wouldn't buy in much right now, but rather buy at the dip.

$10k doesn't seem to be possible this year, at least. But in 4 years? Definitely possible.

BTW, please move this to speculation.
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:53:12 AM

we are not looking forward to seeing at 5000$ now we are waiting to reach 10 000$ ! It's not a mistery anymore ! It's happening and bitcoin-player is excited
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 01:55:43 AM

only a few dollar before it reach 5000$ hope it also reach 10000$ soon

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
unneros

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:58:13 AM

only 5000$ more to get to 10000$ ! It's a miracle ! I think 5000$ will be reached in this weekend or even today , i guess ! The price of bitcoin increase depend on how much people join bitcoin and the trading buy in sell out on market ! I hope at the end of this year ! 1 bitcoin can buy 2 lamborgini ! so just buy and keep your coins in wallet ! You will become a millionare
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:01:29 AM

The "correction" is almost inevitable. $5000 is seen as a huge psychological milestone, and I wouldn't be surprised to see a sell-off.

I haven't been tracking daily fluctuations much recently but crypto is red hot once again, even moreso than ever before. I never thought that it would get to this magnitude, even after it cleared $1000 back in 2013.

Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:05:10 AM

Hmm. I think It'll not stop increasing Cheesy. But if you want to see Bitcoin price reach 10k$ I think you should wait more few years or maybe next year Cheesy. In my opinion I think the main reason for bitcoin price increase like that is btc-e.nz has came back Cheesy
betMaster (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:07:07 AM

After the series of successful events, BIP's and segwits, I guess Bitcoin gains another level of trust, it dramatically seen out by investors, the demand will surely go higher, hope to store coins more.
Attracting more investers will defenetly increase bitcoin's value. It is time to invest some money in bitcoin because it's only getting more and more expensive.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:07:27 AM

Sure, I believe that bitcoin price will increase until 10000 USD. Just need to take time. The price of bitcoin after segwit climb up slowly. That is a good news for traders to hold BTC and other altcoins. I prefer to keep ETH, LTC and Waves. Due to the BTC increase , the price of those altcoins increase too. However the price of the altcoins to BTC seem slowly to catch up. That doesn't really matter. Instead of keeping tokens I prefer those altcoins that have their own blockchain.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:10:23 AM

The price of the bitcoin is really going to the moon. I think this week the bitcoin will become $5000. I can say that the bitcoin is really good for investment. That's why many investors are really interested to the bitcoin.

shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 02:12:35 AM

Yep! i am watching the charts right now waiting for it to touch the five K, i am laughing at those who said that bitcoin was gonna die on august 1.
It is amazing when you realize that bitcoin is gonna reach that amount, we are only one step before the 10k mark, this is incredible guys...
I think we are gonna get in there in a few hours.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
kkoh360

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:13:07 AM

Definitely, bitcoin has a lot more room to grow. Just wondering if a short term correction is looming. Afterall, people will cash out when they make enough profit.

dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 02:15:25 AM

Is there a chance to the think about the price will down? I m new here and really want to buy some, but the 3k bost from 2K was absolute amazing... and my doubts just tell me "wait, this is not time to buy"

johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:23:47 AM

Definitely, bitcoin has a lot more room to grow. Just wondering if a short term correction is looming. Afterall, people will cash out when they make enough profit.

Lots of long term holders were waiting for 5000$ point, so there will be a correction soon as we hit. I would say at least 6000$ by the end of this year, after the November correction. Set my target to 5100$ now to sell some of my Bitcoins.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:34:53 AM

There is no assurance but it has a very high possibility. It can even rise far more than that. With the current flow of Bitcoin price, I think it can even reach $7000 beforethis year ends. Let's just pray and hope that whatever happens, it will be for the benefit of the majority. There is no impossible with Bitcoin.
Kanapka

Activity: 818
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:37:39 AM

10k will be reached this year, 15k I don't know.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:39:44 AM

There is no assurance but it has a very high possibility. It can even rise far more than that. With the current flow of Bitcoin price, I think it can even reach $7000 beforethis year ends. Let's just pray and hope that whatever happens, it will be for the benefit of the majority. There is no impossible with Bitcoin.
There's no impossible for those who knows to wait and understand how the fluctuation really invites more crowd in no time will be able to reach that value and for sure it will be much greater than that we just need to continue supporting this chain and allow more people to understand and also to be involved.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: