Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:45:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING!  (Read 61939 times)
Yunkathu

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

Waves is a Swiss registered company now. Does it pay Swiss taxes?

I wonder alsom it . PLease answer .tHanks.
Nixeus

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Hello, i'm Nixeus :)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:01:47 PM

Hello Smiley

Why waves is low ? Do you have an idea when it could hit the 50$ for examples ? Thanks Smiley
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:06:41 PM

Hello Smiley

Why waves is low ? Do you have an idea when it could hit the 50$ for examples ? Thanks Smiley

I wish I had an idea if and when it can hit $50. Even I'm a long term holder tying to be realistic. I can say many things to support that price prediction and many people can say similar things in here but it is obviously market's decision. We're experiencing that so obvious these days.

NASdaq

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

NXT chain could stop completely soon, what happens to all these assets then?

If you hold NXT assets, I think contacting support is the best way for an answer.

http://support.wavesplatform.com

I've tried asking WAVES support multiple times for information, no response, no help, completely ignored.
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:47:50 PM

Hello Smiley

I wish I had an idea if and when it can hit $50. Even I'm a long term holder tying to be realistic. I can say many things to support that price prediction and many people can say similar things in here but it is obviously market's decision. We're experiencing that so obvious these days.

Waves can hit 50 Dollars without a doubt but i think that this will happen no early than q2 q3 of 2018. Till then you can use the dips and current price to load your balance

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
Nixeus

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:52:55 PM

OK thanks ! Waves is solid but need times again if i'm understand Smiley
Nixeus

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:01:19 PM

Other question...

There is "light client" on PC as a google chrome apps, but is there full client for pc ? Waves is a stackable coin no ? If i stack it, i will get WAVES a rewards ?

Which client i have to used to stack waves ? Thanks
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:04:08 PM

since when ? waves become swiss registered company,,
and could you please give me the link about this, so i can read it
thank you

Cubirez

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:05:15 AM

since when ? waves become swiss registered company,,
and could you please give me the link about this, so i can read it
thank you

There was this piece of info on twitter :
https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/944257574836297728

I guess you can find more detailled infos on the blog though.
yangS

Activity: 896
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:04:47 AM

Still waiting for Mr Ivanov's team to pump his coin...
Turing (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:51:30 AM

Other question...

There is "light client" on PC as a google chrome apps, but is there full client for pc ? Waves is a stackable coin no ? If i stack it, i will get WAVES a rewards ?

Which client i have to used to stack waves ? Thanks

Waves is LPoS.
You can lease your coins to a pool (node) and receive rewards for it, depending on the amount of Waves you lease.

Leasing is an option in your Waves wallet.

Active pools can be found here: http://dev.pywaves.org/generators

Still waiting for Mr Ivanov's team to pump his coin...

There won't be any pumps.

The budget for promotional activities will be increased this month, as the beta wallet and DEX seem to work very well.

petr87

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:12:13 AM

Hello Smiley

The market is now very stupid and inadequate from greed: Ripple is a rape of common sense, has nothing to do with crypto currency, Bitcoin C(Trash) is generally a bunch of crap (by type: there is adidas, and there is aBiBas), Bitcoin Gold (what are you? a miserable fake), Thron (WTF?). Total: 70B + 41B + 5B + 5B = 121B shit and the same number in other shitkoins.
This market is still drunk Grin
Yes, and cardano - a body from Renault Logan for the price of Ferrari Grin
vinnieG

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

Hello Smiley

The market is now very stupid and inadequate from greed: Ripple is a rape of common sense, has nothing to do with crypto currency, Bitcoin C(Trash) is generally a bunch of crap (by type: there is adidas, and there is aBiBas), Bitcoin Gold (what are you? a miserable fake), Thron (WTF?). Total: 70B + 41B + 5B + 5B = 121B shit and the same number in other shitkoins.

Yes, there are so many overvalued crypto's out there, most of them without a proper product. 95% of the people that invest in crypto have no idea what they buy, only care about the price, without caring about the underlying tech. That's why I invested in Waves, they have already a working product with fastest blockchain at the moment, including an intergrated DEX. Only matter of time before people see the real underlying value of Waves.
Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:31:36 PM

Hello Smiley

Yes, there are so many overvalued crypto's out there, most of them without a proper product. 95% of the people that invest in crypto have no idea what they buy, only care about the price, without caring about the underlying tech. That's why I invested in Waves, they have already a working product with fastest blockchain at the moment, including an intergrated DEX. Only matter of time before people see the real underlying value of Waves.

Very true about overvalued cryptos. Also great investment waves has had steady gains this time last year price was very low now look where’s its at and compared to other coins and what they acheieved only a matter of time for waves
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:38:24 PM

Version 0.9.0 (Testnet Only) is released! They're introducing new experimental LevelDB data backend. A node with LevelDB requires less RAM for operation and consumes less space on disk.
 Waves Platform https://t.co/rEfuPfFT5G
And Don't miss Waves meetup in Netherlands next week!
https://www.facebook.com/events/570112393340932/
Turing (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:53:15 PM

Version 0.9.0 (Testnet Only) is released! They're introducing new experimental LevelDB data backend. A node with LevelDB requires less RAM for operation and consumes less space on disk.

Great update! Thanks!

Great to see people posting news & updates in this topic Smiley

And I'll try to contact Magnet, he lives in the Netherlands, maybe he'll join the meetup.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:15:27 PM

Great update! Thanks!

Great to see people posting news & updates in this topic Smiley

And I'll try to contact Magnet, he lives in the Netherlands, maybe he'll join the meetup.

I'll see if I can join, it's a pretty long drive for me after work.

In other news:

Waves partners with Group-IB to resolve phishing issues

There have been a number of cases recently in which WAVES holders have been targeted by a phishing scam on Facebook. Please be careful and follow some simple guidelines to prevent the theft of your tokens.

We have received many reports about pages in social media that are claiming to give away WAVES bonuses. We want to be very clear that this is a scam. We take these fraudulent pages seriously and are actively taking steps to address this issue, including working with cybersecurity firm Group-IB, a global leader in combating high-tech crime and online fraud.

“Decentralising value requires a new paradigm, and it’s important for users to remember that the flipside of being in control of their own funds is that there is no authority to reverse a fraudulent transaction. We would therefore urge our community to be vigilant of such phishing attempts and report and malicious sites and links immediately”, says Alexander Ivanov, CEO of Waves Platform.
Group-IB has long-term experience in protecting banks, financial and insurance organizations from a wide range of threats, including phishing attacks, various types of online fraud, the planting of malicious programs on online banking websites, unauthorized remote connection to a client’s device in order to conduct a transaction on his or her behalf, etc. Group-IB has its official computer emergency response team CERT-GIB (Computer Emergency Response Team — Group-IB) responsible to monitor online activity 24/7 to identify and respond to any incidents or security breaches. CERT-GIB is also authorized by such international communities as FIRST and Trusted Introducer that bring together computer security incident response teams from all over the world.

“For many years we have been studying the constantly evolving information security threats as well as tools, schemes and scenarios used by various hacker groups and scammers, — says Ilya Sachkov, CEO of Group-IB. — They are driven by financial motivation, and, since the inception of the blockchain industry, many of them have shifted their focus to this new market: hackers’ methods of work in relation to fintech projects are similar to those used for attacks on online banking and electronic payments systems. However, unlike the banking segment, fintech is not subject to the regulator’s requirements, the level of information security depends only on each project itself. Does it make sense to wait for the risk to turn into a real problem? WAVES and its community have already answered this question: protection of the business and its assets is a priority for any industry regardless of its age. And we are glad that the companies of the crypto insdustry are gradually coming to this understanding: WAVES and its community serve as an example of this”.
In the meantime, we would ask our users to be aware of the problem and to follow a few simple guidelines to prevent the theft of your funds.

All of our giveaways will feature in official announcements from the Waves team. If you read something on an external site, please do not believe it unless you have confirmed it via our official communication channels. These can be found at www.WavesPlatform.com.
Please treat your seed with the utmost care. The official Waves client should only be downloaded from our site or from our official sources, which can again be found at www.WavesPlatform.com.

In particular, you should never enter your seed into a third-party client or website. There is a high likelihood that these will be used to steal your funds.

Do not follow dubious links, which could lead to phishing sites or be used to install malware on your computer.
Run virus and malware checkers regularly.
Do not store your seed in plaintext on any device connected to the internet.

If you have had a problem with a phishing attempt, please contact our support team: https://support.wavesplatform.com

Source:https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-partners-with-group-ib-to-resolve-phishing-issues-a13aebe3e889
max.trekker

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:53:54 PM

If you hold NXT assets, I think contacting support is the best way for an answer.

I've tried asking WAVES support multiple times for information, no response, no help, completely ignored.

Seriously, how many times and how long are people going to ignore this issue before something happenes. I have seen this being brought up multiple times for almost a year soon. How hard can it be for a company with almost a half a billion woth of btc in funding to have a waves representative active on social media sites like Bitcointalk a and reddit?  Someone who can answer posts like that.

From my limited understanding of this issue, Sasha scammed his early investors from the nxt platform, promising he would swap their nxt assets for waves assets. Please prove me wrong! I mean, if this is the case how could one then find it justifiable to support this project.
Turing (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:08:43 PM

Seriously, how many times and how long are people going to ignore this issue before something happenes. I have seen this being brought up multiple times for almost a year soon. How hard can it be for a company with almost a half a billion woth of btc in funding to have a waves representative active on social media sites like Bitcointalk a and reddit?  Someone who can answer posts like that.

From my limited understanding of this issue, Sasha scammed his early investors from the nxt platform, promising he would swap their nxt assets for waves assets. Please prove me wrong! I mean, if this is the case how could one then find it justifiable to support this project.

Since the launch of the Waves platform I only saw about 5 different users posting this.
If a lot of users would be affected, there would be a constant stream of complaints so I'm not sure about how big this still is.

But this topic is not run by the Waves platform and I'm not support.

How many people are affected? Didn't most of the people already swap during the ICO?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:10:54 PM

Is this weekely airdrops still valid? I would be happy to take part in it if it is the case. if not, why not? Some other coins are having regular airdrops and reaching new highs every other day.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: