Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:54:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING!  (Read 61929 times)
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:31:19 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 02:41:54 AM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Hi developers.
Do you have a mechanism to deposit/withdraw
any coins and altcoins -> to associate waves assets?
I see here: http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/
so many MONERO assets, but don't know what is verified.
Also, I see here http://dev.pywaves.org/tickers/
is an Asset Pair (verified)
and Asset Pair (unverified)

How the asset can get verified status to be REAL associated with some ticker on DEX?
When I try to deposit EUR or USD, I see the link to coinomat services,
and bitcoin address I see also generated through coinomat function in JS code of waves lite client.

I want to ask you, do you have real computers with qt wallet or all transactions can be processed on the waves nodes?
Is it centralized or can be decentralized?
Can you do any API to generate private keys from altcoins on the nodes
to get depended address from waves address the recipient of associated asset
or can you do any option to import private keys for any altcoins in waves lite client
- to make any transactions of altcoins through waves nodes and DEX?
It will be nice if I can transfer bitcoin or MONERO, for example,
if I have imported and encrypted private key from my address in my waves lite client.
No need any asset then, but if I want to trade on DEX, I can temporary buy the tokens from waves nodes.
Also, emitent of associated tokens can be decentralized waves network, where each nodes have shares of the same tokens.
Then to deposit any altcoin client can send request of tokens and transfer coins to waves nodes or to the mass of addresses.
This addresses can have generated on each node private key depended from waves address of depositor.
All transactions can be signed by imported private key and can be retranslated through waves nodes
to altcoins blockchains for confirm. So that's all can make instant deposit/withdraw coins<->tokens on the nodes.

Best regards.

STOP RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE - SUPPORT UKRAINIAN DEMOS
Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:37:08 AM

I recently used waves. Maybe there is still much I need to understand in using waves lite.
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:42:37 AM

I recently used waves. Maybe there is still much I need to understand in using waves lite.

take it easy, learning is quite rapid.
$dakini

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:58:36 AM

WAVES is one of the most promising altcoins of 2018. You are still early into WAVES and be ready to enjoy the ride.  Cheesy
Cubirez

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:04:23 AM

take it easy, learning is quite rapid.

IMO one of the strenghts of waves' lite client, is how easy it is to handle. You will get used to it quickly i guess.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 05:17:38 AM

kame

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:03:33 PM

they say " openledger-dex ". Is it same as Waves DEX???

https://blog.openledger.info/2017/09/18/waves-gateway-is-on/

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 01:35:37 PM

Nope, it's the Openledger DEX and it seems they have a Waves gateway.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:50:49 PM

Nope, it's the Openledger DEX and it seems they have a Waves gateway.
thanks for that info as I'm also not familiar with this particular concept, but all in all it will bring another great success to this waves project
more and more will come for sure as the team still working hard to provide more updates for its investors and supporters.
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 03:49:54 PM

Hi developers.
Do you have a mechanism to deposit/withdraw
any coins and altcoins -> to associate waves assets?
I see here: http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/
so many MONERO assets, but don't know what is verified.
Also, I see here http://dev.pywaves.org/tickers/
is an Asset Pair (verified)
and Asset Pair (unverified)

How the asset can get verified status to be REAL associated with some ticker on DEX?
When I try to deposit EUR or USD, I see the link to coinomat services,
and bitcoin address I see also generated through coinomat function in JS code of waves lite client.

I want to ask you, do you have real computers with qt wallet or all transactions can be processed on the waves nodes?
Is it centralized or can be decentralized?
Can you do any API to generate private keys from altcoins on the nodes
to get depended address from waves address the recipient of associated asset
or can you do any option to import private keys for any altcoins in waves lite client
- to make any transactions of altcoins through waves nodes and DEX?
It will be nice if I can transfer bitcoin or MONERO, for example,
if I have imported and encrypted private key from my address in my waves lite client.
No need any asset then, but if I want to trade on DEX, I can temporary buy the tokens from waves nodes.
Also, emitent of associated tokens can be decentralized waves network, where each nodes have shares of the same tokens.
Then to deposit any altcoin client can send request of tokens and transfer coins to waves nodes or to the mass of addresses.
This addresses can have generated on each node private key depended from waves address of depositor.
All transactions can be signed by imported private key and can be retranslated through waves nodes
to altcoins blockchains for confirm. So that's all can make instant deposit/withdraw coins<->tokens on the nodes.

Best regards.

Verified tokens can be recognized by the green checkmark in the WavesLite client.

Currently there is no Monereo (XMR) gateway and no real XMR tokens.

There will probably be a gateway soon for the most popular coins, WavesGo is working on a framework to do so
Turing (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:02:17 PM

Source: https://www.rt.com/business/404468-russia-bitcoin-bill-regulation

Russia to end cryptocurrency limbo by proposing regulation

Russia's lower house of the Federal Assembly, the State Duma, is expected to put forward a bill in October regulating the trade of cryptocurrencies. At the moment, bitcoin and other digital money are neither permitted nor prohibited.

“When will the bill be ready? I think it will have been prepared in October, and then we will discuss it before adopting (into law)," a Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Financial Markets Anatoly Aksakov told TASS news agency.

Aksakov has proposed to start a pilot program of bitcoin trading on Russian exchanges. He suggests such settlements make it possible to bypass sanctions for those who want to invest in Russian projects, including in the Crimea.

Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov earlier said that a bill regulating cryptocurrencies in Russia would be ready by the end of the year.

In August, Deputy Finance Minister Aleksey Moiseev pointed out that the government wants to protect the public from bitcoin trading, as it is extremely volatile and resembles a pyramid.

The Governor of the Central Bank of Russia Elvira Nabiullina agrees with the finance ministry in comparing digital currencies to a pyramid. In her opinion, major settlements in bitcoin create the risk of undermining monetary circulation. Nabiullina added, however, that the central bank welcomes the development of new financial technologies and will continue to assess the phenomenon of cryptocurrencies.

As things stand now, the right to trade bitcoins in Russia will only be granted to “qualified investors.” To get the status, you need to have at least six million rubles on your account ($100,000), make at least 40 transactions a year with a turnover of six million rubles or have worked for at least two years in a financial institution that traded securities.
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:31:57 PM

hd060053

Activity: 601
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:04:54 PM

Question about developing a block explorer:

Do I just have to install a Waves Full Node and use the REST-API (https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/wiki/Waves-Node-REST-API) in order to develop a block explorer like wavesgo did?
Do I need 10.000 Waves for that? Or are they just required to do the staking?
What are the hardware/software requirements? Did anyone try to host it on a free cloud hosting provider?

best regards
mikelv

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:51:58 PM

Question about developing a block explorer:

Do I just have to install a Waves Full Node and use the REST-API (https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/wiki/Waves-Node-REST-API) in order to develop a block explorer like wavesgo did?
Do I need 10.000 Waves for that? Or are they just required to do the staking?
What are the hardware/software requirements? Did anyone try to host it on a free cloud hosting provider?

best regards

Yes, you need a full node and use the REST-API but you don't need 10,000 WAVES. You should have at least 4 GB RAM (I would recommend 8 GB), a CPU with 2 cores and at least 10 GB HDD (better SSD). You can run the node on any OS where you can run Java, I would recommend Linux.
yangS

Activity: 896
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:27:49 PM

Very good news,so many news. I hope the price will pump soon.
Nefelo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:38:42 PM

Russia's lower house of the Federal Assembly, the State Duma, is expected to put forward a bill in October regulating the trade of cryptocurrencies. At the moment, bitcoin and other digital money are neither permitted nor prohibited.

“When will the bill be ready? I think it will have been prepared in October, and then we will discuss it before adopting (into law)," a Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Financial Markets Anatoly Aksakov told TASS news agency.

Aksakov has proposed to start a pilot program of bitcoin trading on Russian exchanges. He suggests such settlements make it possible to bypass sanctions for those who want to invest in Russian projects, including in the Crimea.

Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov earlier said that a bill regulating cryptocurrencies in Russia would be ready by the end of the year.

In August, Deputy Finance Minister Aleksey Moiseev pointed out that the government wants to protect the public from bitcoin trading, as it is extremely volatile and resembles a pyramid.

The Governor of the Central Bank of Russia Elvira Nabiullina agrees with the finance ministry in comparing digital currencies to a pyramid. In her opinion, major settlements in bitcoin create the risk of undermining monetary circulation. Nabiullina added, however, that the central bank welcomes the development of new financial technologies and will continue to assess the phenomenon of cryptocurrencies.

As things stand now, the right to trade bitcoins in Russia will only be granted to “qualified investors.” To get the status, you need to have at least six million rubles on your account ($100,000), make at least 40 transactions a year with a turnover of six million rubles or have worked for at least two years in a financial institution that traded securities.

Could you explain to me why you think this is good news?? I think this could be as bad as China. What's gonna do Waves in case russian politicians start doing this thing in October? Are we suppose to have 100.000 dollars in order to continue trading in waves platform?? I am deeply interested about this. What are Waves plans for this??
Turing (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:46:26 PM

Could you explain to me why you think this is good news?? I think this could be as bad as China. What's gonna do Waves in case russian politicians start doing this thing in October? Are we suppose to have 100.000 dollars in order to continue trading in waves platform?? I am deeply interested about this. What are Waves plans for this??

Waves is all about (self)regulation of ICO's and is building an "ecosystem" around it.
News doesn't always have to be good or bad, it can be just "news" if it's relevant to Waves or crypto.

In the end I believe there's only 2 options for crypto: a full ban or regulation
And different countries will decide different.
SaveMyBtc

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:49:45 PM

Waves is one of the greatest coin i ever seen. And it performing very well the last few days.

Nefelo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:57:20 PM

Waves is all about (self)regulation of ICO's and is building an "ecosystem" around it.
News doesn't always have to be good or bad, it can be just "news" if it's relevant to Waves or crypto.

In the end I believe there's only 2 options for crypto: a full ban or regulation
And different countries will decide different.

Thanks for your answer. I think this news could be as bad as hell for Waves in a short time. But I hope I am completely wrong.
SaveMyBtc

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:17:38 AM

This feature is great. DEX is looking better and better.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: