Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:27:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING!  (Read 61929 times)
Scrooge McCrypto

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:55:17 AM

I believe today is the first time Waves has surpassed Stratis in value. Sweet!
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 06:01:02 AM

crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:40:31 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 08:12:01 AM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Verified tokens can be recognized by the green checkmark in the WavesLite client.
Currently there is no Monereo (XMR) gateway and no real XMR tokens.
There will probably be a gateway soon for the most popular coins, WavesGo is working on a framework to do so
But I can get green checkmark for custom asset if I will add asset ID as currency in waves-lite-client-mainnet-0.4.32.js
It will be verified for me and it will be have ticker on dex, but it not be have ticker on DEX here: http://dev.pywaves.org/tickers/
and it will not be in the list of Asset Pair (verified)
So that's means you have additional level of verification official tokens and will be better if this tokens
will be generated and emmited on the waves nodes when clients doing deposits any altcoins to the waves platform.
That means official tokens can be re-issuable and should be able to be burned automatically on the nodes,
when all associated coins are withdrawed.
Thus, the number of tokens, equal to the capitalization in the presence of coins on the nodes,
the ability to provide a stable exchange rate of 1 to 1, as in TetherUS:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tether/
Also that means the total available supply for any associated tokens
can be equal to the amount of deposited funds in the form of cryptocurrency.
So no need to generate 21000000 WBTC or WBCC, which can be used by the issuer for any speculation on DEX.
All this can be available only on the nodes and be really decentralized, without any coinomat services for exchange.
Yeap.

Hello,
I need a script for token distribution. I want to airdrop who has at least 1 waves in holding.
Would appreciate if someone help me. I have a great project in my mind.  
pm me please if you want to help.
You can using any scripts for parsing data from this page http://dev.pywaves.org/balances/
and then you can send your tokens to any users for the some criterias.

https://2ch.hk/cc/src/161763/14979365084470.gif

STOP RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE - SUPPORT UKRAINIAN DEMOS
Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:45:58 AM

btw,

how about http://tokenomica.com/ Huh

Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:57:10 AM

I believe today is the first time Waves has surpassed Stratis in value. Sweet!

It is just a start with all the features being built and done already Waves is undervalued. Any increase in price is welcomed since we are long time holders. Waves should be traded at least at $20 with so many features and Dex which is looking more and better. Waves is backed by really hard working people so future is great surely.
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:17:53 AM

Just discovered Waves (yesterday) and I bought 2 waves with my small budget  Grin

I hope I will buy more soon
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:57:38 AM

Does anyone know a way to simply get the complete transaction history of an account?

In the Chrome Waves client you can only see the last 50 transactions, as well as on wavesexplorer.com. With WavesGo.com I only see the transactions of the last 150 days back.
Darealdeal

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:42:10 AM

Just discovered Waves (yesterday) and I bought 2 waves with my small budget  Grin

Welcome! Every start is a beginning! I started pretty small 2 but now have a lot more!

Good choice to join waves!
CoinCap

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:25:16 PM

Good choice and I think it's olso the right time to buy. Welcome!

*** WAVES Chaincheck Leasing Node : 3PDr9kSfnVkoqQDFevDH7pJaks79osJtGiN ***
Turing (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:33:25 PM

Source: https://medium.com/@wavesgo/road-map-new-token-economics-8256564b77e5

Road Map & New Token Economics

It’s been three weeks since we announced the new management team for WavesGo . Communication has been increased significantly, we announced the coming Gateway Framework created by Marc and we started our introductory series “Waves 101”. Nonetheless, we haven’t yet introduced significant changes nor have we shared our road map — now the time has come.

Our Road Map

Gateway Framework

As announced about two weeks ago, Marc and a student of his have silently but diligently been working on a gateway framework. This framework allows us, after having been tested rigorously, to easily set up new gateways particularly for digital currencies built on the Bitcoin codebase, for example Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash. Conceptually, this technology also allows cryptocurrencies based on other codebases to be integrated. The gateway framework not only allows new currencies to be traded and stored in a decentralized way on the Waves Platform, but, more importantly, has the potential to bring a tremendous number of new users to Waves. The monetization plan for the gateways has yet to be defined.
The gateway framework is currently being tested internally at quite an advanced stage. Up next is a test release meaning we connect the framework with both the Waves and the LiteCoin TestNet. This is when we will need you to step up! We are going to invite everyone to participate in bug hunting and testing the gateway — we might even give away a couple of WGO for your efforts! After having the framework successfully tested and all bugs weeded out, we are going to release the first MainNet gateway.

TestNet Explorer

Dario is currently working on a TestNet version of WavesGo to give testers, bug hunters and developers an additional resource to work with. Another crucial reason for realizing the TestNet version is pretty briefly explained — the community asked for it, we are making it a reality.

ICO Technology

We are in the process of lining up an ICO technology aimed at projects building on top of Waves. From experience, we know that there is a tremendous market which is not yet being fully satisfied — we want to change that. Our product will be a simple and standardized ICO technology without offering any additional services such as community building or marketing. As a result, we expect our technology to price very competitively in this niche market, creating a new, potentially quite big, revenue stream for WavesGo. We would like to emphasize that our ICO technology barely introduces any variable costs and only lifts our fixed costs by a small margin — draw your own conclusions.
Before releasing the product into the wild, we are going to organize a Test ICO. This means, same as with the gateway framework, that we connect the code with the respective test networks and have it tested by the community. We don’t only want to get your expert feedback to improve the product (which already is invaluable); we want to show you our product and prove that it works reliably and securely. After completion of our Test ICO, we are going to use the community feedback to get the product ready for release. The roll-out is planned for Q1 2018.

WGO — New Token Economics

Before we tap into the details, we’d like to reassure that the new team is committed to keep making the WGO token a success — we do not hold any plans to kill it at all. We’ve been investigating the legal aspects of WGO and came to the conclusion that it does not currently qualify as a security given we change the profit distribution mechanism. Effective October 1, 2017, we are going to switch from the current dividend model to a buy back & burn profit distribution as seen in Darcrus. More about the buy back program a little later.
Currently, WavesGo distributes a majority of its net profits to WGO holders through a simple dividend payment over the Waves blockchain. Furthermore, the distribution of WGO is still on-going through a weekly distribution of 100k WGO to our lessors.

What’s New?

Starting from October 2017, 50% of all net profits generated by WavesGo are being used to buy back & burn WGO tokens. This means that literally 50 cent of every single dollar of profit earned by all our current and future revenue streams flows back into the WGO market. Moreover, we are going to use the 50% retained MRT from mining operations for the buy back program too.

The Buy Back Program

The buy back program involves two steps: Acquiring WGO tokens from the open market followed by burning them — essentially eliminating them from the blockchain and consequently reducing the token’s supply. As we speak, WGO is only being traded on Waves’ decentralized exchange (Dex) and Tidex. We took the decision to settle the buybacks exclusively on the Dex; firstly, we want to advocate the use of the Dex as one of Waves’ most popular service provider, secondly, we feel it to be the logical choice as our Dex markets are more mature and accountable for the majority of the trading volume. We are neither going to announce the timing nor the chosen market(s) of any buyback — the details of each tranche is only ever announced after the purchases are completed. These details include proof on the blockchain that the acquired tokens were actually burned.

WGO Distribution

At the moment of writing, we are holding 2.264m WGO that are still to be distributed. To prolong the lifetime of our token distribution, we are going to reduce the weekly distribution to lessors to 10k WGO, also effective October 1, 2017.

Mining Pool

Our lessors are barely affected by the coming changes. Reward distribution is still at 100% and 50%, WAVES and MRT respectively. Only the WGO distribution to lessors is going to be reduced to 10k per week.
You made it! Thanks for reading until here. We are very open to community feedback and suggestions — feel free to drop us a line in our Waves Slack channel #wavesgo or send us an e-mail to go@wavesgo.com.

Best,
The WavesGo Team

Never miss a story and stay up-to-date with WavesGo:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/GoWavesgo
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WavesGo/
Email: go@wavesgo.com
Slack: http://wavesplatform.herokuapp.com/ #wavesgo
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 07:40:03 PM

Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:41:49 AM

The new roadmap looks very amazing. I have nothing else expected Cheesy
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:31:24 AM

Does anyone know a way to simply get the complete transaction history of an account?

In the Chrome Waves client you can only see the last 50 transactions, as well as on wavesexplorer.com. With WavesGo.com I only see the transactions of the last 150 days back.
I'm not sure if It's going to work or not, Try running your own Waves node. You should be able to run your own explorer as well, You could get all transactions list there.
ul31171393zhi@163.com

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:44:36 AM

i will follow this project look legit and interesting to me!
Turing (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:55:49 AM

Over 10,000 Waves aliases created!

In the WavesLite client there's an option to create one or more aliases for your Waves address.

Since the implementation of the "alias" functionality, over 10,000 aliases have been created!

Here's a list of created aliases up to now: http://dev.pywaves.org/aliases

Claim your alias before it's taken!

You can register your personal alias for the low fee of only 0.001 Waves!

The list of Waves LPoS pools has been updated, check the second post of this topic for a full list or click here.

imbest

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:38:13 PM

A must read tweet

https://twitter.com/i/moments/913380574546468864

kaltun

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:33:58 PM

In the WavesLite client there's an option to create one or more aliases for your Waves address.

Since the implementation of the "alias" functionality, over 10,000 aliases have been created!

The list of Waves LPoS pools has been updated, check the second post of this topic for a full list or click here.

what is / are the purposes of this alias??
Turing (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:36:39 PM

By creating an alias, others can send coins to "kaltun" instead of "3P2HNUd5VUPLMQkJmctTPEeeHumiPN2GkTb".

kaltun

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:42:13 PM

By creating an alias, others can send coins to "kaltun" instead of "3P2HNUd5VUPLMQkJmctTPEeeHumiPN2GkTb".

hmmm interresting, i can come up with any name ( that isnt taken ), and i can use this alias service for how long ??
Turing (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:44:42 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 03:09:21 PM by Turing

hmmm interresting, i can come up with any name ( that isnt taken ), and i can use this alias service for how long ??

It's not a service, it's a functionality on the Waves blockchain so it's there to stay as long as you hold your address Smiley

You can create multiple aliases for one address or create multiple addresses and give each address an other alias.

And yes, any name that hasn't been taken.

It's complete token madness!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: