Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:38:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING!  (Read 61929 times)
muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:00:53 PM

hello guys, how to check if I received airdrop of bch? Dont see it in my portfolio. Has it already been distributed?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:42:14 PM

Im curious but do people use waves wallet as their btc and eth wallet?  Becauses waves wallet is very nice to use.  Is there a reason ppl don't talk about storing btc, eth or bitcoin cash in waves wallet?  Because when you send btc for eth from waves, the fee is 0.001 WAVES RIGHT?  Or is it 0.001 btc or eth?  Because isn't it very cheap to send btc from waves to another wallet?

The other thing is are there any fees when receiving btc, eth or bitcoin cash into waves wallet?
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:22:27 PM

I think that the waves urgently need an update. Otherwise, waves can lag behind in their development from other coins based on the etherium.

celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:49:37 AM

I’ve noticed a lot of people saying that Waves is the next Ethereum. Do you guys really think it has the potential to surpass ETH? Why? I ask because I’ve always thought ETH was a really good investment and a really solid project, but now I am thinking of branching out and investing in Waves.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:34:58 AM

I’ve noticed a lot of people saying that Waves is the next Ethereum. Do you guys really think it has the potential to surpass ETH? Why? I ask because I’ve always thought ETH was a really good investment and a really solid project, but now I am thinking of branching out and investing in Waves.

welcome to waves.
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:58:05 AM

What is the advantage of building my token on waves instead of ETH? I think this is a powerful feature that Waves offers, but I’m not sure what the benefit is.

Easy to create a token, easy to distribute, very low fees compared to ETH, especially during ICO's and token distribution, blazing fast, great team and ease of use for clients, and Waves Lab "blockchain incubator" that supports (pre-)ICO's.

Klinkt goed toch?

That sounds really great. I am most interested in the low fees and simplicity of distribution. I'm also going to have a good look into the blockchain incubator. Waves is starting to sound more and more lucrative.
ZCoinTalk

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:02:13 AM

I support Waves with all of my heart. But is it just me or does it seem to stay a bit small? Yes we see new features, like the beautiful new web wallet / exchange. But where is the support in the market? Why isn’t it at least $20 or even $200 yet?
Turing (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:59:22 AM

I support Waves with all of my heart. But is it just me or does it seem to stay a bit small? Yes we see new features, like the beautiful new web wallet / exchange. But where is the support in the market? Why isn’t it at least $20 or even $200 yet?

Waves is working to finish the new features as stated on their roadmap.
It's one of the 5 most active GitHubs in the crypto industry, they move a lot of work.

They could have released all of those features at once, in the summer of 2018 but then the price would still be around $0,35.

That's why they released a working blockchain, introduced leasing, airdropped the community tokens and Liquid tokens, created a DEX, set up a company in Switzerland, launched an ICO-incubator, implemented Waves-NG for high TX/s, traveled the whole world, setup offices in multiple cities with Primal Base, released a new wallet with even better DEX, are now working on their smart contract script language "RIDEON" and I probably forgot to mention many things that have been developed or are under development.

After the launch of RIDEON, Waves is ready for multisig signatures and other features that need smart contracts.

I don't promise we will see the moon but if we ever get close, this launch will certainly help Wink

Turing (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:04:44 AM

There's no need to be the next Ethereum or be better than Ethereum, it's important to do things different than Ethereum and attract new startups, companies, customers and create an easy and cheap to use platform.

The Waves platform needs no "gas" for their smart contracts, so it's cheap.
The Waves platform has Waves-NG that scales up to 1000tx/s, so it's fast.
The Waves platform has a wallet with integrated exchange (DEX) for all the tokens, so it's a complete ecosystem.
The Waves platform is helping startups and companies with both ICO's and regulation around it, so it's easy for them to join Waves.
Sim-91

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:13:47 AM

It's one of the 5 most active GitHubs in the crypto industry, they move a lot of work.

They could have released all of those features at once, in the summer of 2018 but then the price would still be around $0,35.

That's why they released a working blockchain, introduced leasing, airdropped the community tokens and Liquid tokens, created a DEX, set up a company in Switzerland, launched an ICO-incubator, implemented Waves-NG for high TX/s, traveled the whole world, setup offices in multiple cities with Primal Base, released a new wallet with even better DEX, are now working on their smart contract script language "RIDEON" and I probably forgot to mention many things that have been developed or are under development.

After the launch of RIDEON, Waves is ready for multisig signatures and other features that need smart contracts.

I don't promise we will see the moon but if we ever get close, this launch will certainly help Wink

When do you expect the finalization of this new features?
I hear a lot of promises but never real big news..

[url=https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:20:33 AM

There's no need to be the next Ethereum or be better than Ethereum, it's important to do things different than Ethereum and attract new startups, companies, customers and create an easy and cheap to use platform.

The Waves platform needs no "gas" for their smart contracts, so it's cheap.
The Waves platform has Waves-NG that scales up to 1000tx/s, so it's fast.
The Waves platform has a wallet with integrated exchange (DEX) for all the tokens, so it's a complete ecosystem.
The Waves platform is helping startups and companies with both ICO's and regulation around it, so it's easy for them to join Waves.

- and its cheap now
- good dedicated team behind waves
- very easy ( atm cheap) to make coin(s)
ect ect
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:26:39 AM

I've heard something about airdrops and the WCT token. Where can I find more details about these airdrops and the benefit of holding WCT?
Well you don't read the the last of page this thread, the airdrop will be distributed weekly for the holders of waves coin, you can check on this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2142722.2160 and read carefully, also you must visit the link source of information to get full information about it. I hope it helps for you thank you very much.

Apologies, I typically start on the first page since that's where I usually find announcements and I didn't find information about it there, so I asked. I appreciate your reply and I will read it carefully. Thank you.
Oh okay no problem, we are talking about the waves together on here, and i have found something good about waves platform Cheesy
It was a great time in Stanford, California! Waves Platform COO Max Pertsovskiy was talking about Waves’ ecosystem and upcoming Platform features. Watch a video of the keynote: http://youtu.be/A6_oUPV6X9c
Turing (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:35:25 AM

Everything they've promised on their roadmap has been launched.
Smart contracts are planned for public beta on testnet before the first of april.

You may want to follow "wavesplatform" on Twitter to keep up with the news and releases.

https://twitter.com/wavesplatform
Sim-91

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:45:25 AM

Smart contracts are planned for public beta on testnet before the first of april.

You may want to follow "wavesplatform" on Twitter to keep up with the news and releases.

Ok, i'll do so, hopefully price will increase soon.. They have a good project, but somehow over the past time i've lost my faith because the value of the coin is still lagging so far behind...
But i'm still holding some, hope they can perform as promised, because on paper their project is solid gold..

penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:49:04 AM

Ok, i'll do so, hopefully price will increase soon.. They have a good project, but somehow over the past time i've lost my faith because the value of the coin is still lagging so far behind...
But i'm still holding some, hope they can perform as promised, because on paper their project is solid gold..

From time to time there is coming new improvements on the wavesplatform and also more projects are kicking in for the usage of the wavesplatform.
I am sure that it shall reflect in price soon when the developments like smart contracts, atomic swaps etcetera are ready, plus the innovations from the new projects what shall be great additions to the platform.
An rise is never an guarantee of course but if you check all the fundamentals about wavesplatform is it an nobrainer buy for investing purposes.

Sim-91

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:17:04 AM

From time to time there is coming new improvements on the wavesplatform and also more projects are kicking in for the usage of the wavesplatform.
I am sure that it shall reflect in price soon when the developments like smart contracts, atomic swaps etcetera are ready, plus the innovations from the new projects what shall be great additions to the platform.
An rise is never an guarantee of course but if you check all the fundamentals about wavesplatform is it an nobrainer buy for investing purposes.

Yeah imo the price is too low at the moment anyways so a price correction will come soon I hope.. Definetely worth around 10$ imo.. But we will see.. Hopefully the team can deliver good work with smart contracts and attract new investors. Once that's done the price will increase a lot.

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:44:06 PM

bit-joker

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:00:52 PM

I am really excited to see the turnout at the presentation during Bitcoin Wednesday in Amsterdam on Mar 7th. Just a few days away Smiley
Pegleku

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:12:35 PM

I transferred 200waves from bittrex to binance 12 hours ago, nowhere to be seen, hope it stays safe
Turing (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:19:18 PM

I transferred 200waves from bittrex to binance 12 hours ago, nowhere to be seen, hope it stays safe

Bittrex shows the transaction ID in their deposit / withdrawal section.
You can enter the ID here https://wavesdesk.com or here http://wavesgo.com

If the transaction shows up, you probably have to contact Binance.
If it doesn't, contact Bittrex.

That would be my first guess.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: