Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:33:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING!  (Read 61929 times)
TranslateIntoDutch

Activity: 308
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

I think a great project on the WAVES platform is RewardMob, a mobile eSports platform powered by WAVES. I did some translation work for them and liked the concept. They start a ticket sale today and you get RewardMob (RMOB) tokens as a bonus. For more information about the project visit their website: https://rewardmob.com/

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allwithpassion

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:10:48 AM

Why should I invest in?
Turing (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:18:23 PM

Why should I invest in?

You may want to scroll down this website for more information on Waves: https://wavesplatform.com

Also, in the second post of this topic, there's a lot of information and links to Waves related news.
FenixRO

Activity: 66
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:15:41 PM

Why should I invest in?

Yes, you can imagine how much you can grow on earth and, for example, enrich
A tree that brings profit from the root to the crust
Everything that grows on the tree of the walnut, brings profit: leaves, bark, branches and especially wood, which is very expensive. The nut is used in the manufacture of briquettes, as well as the abrasive materials required for grinding engines. Wood of walnut is used in the furniture industry, the production of aircraft and automobiles. The price of a walnut tree can reach 1500 euros per cubic meter. In the long term, only walnut wood can generate revenues of about 450,000 euros per hectare. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2998913.60
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:17:17 PM

The REWARDMOB ICO is now LIVE!!!

https://ticketsale.rewardmob.com

30% bonus period is active!

Even if you don't want to participate in the ICO, by signing up you will receive 100 RMOB for free!

REWARDMOB is a project on the Waves platform! https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-powers-rewardmobs-mobile-esports-platform-20564c54d96a

I think I reached the ceiling of the ICO Wink

HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

Maybe you can answer: What is "The Road to Russia" thing that I just heard about where Waves and RewardMob are teaming up? Is there a link to get more information on it?

The REWARDMOB ICO is now LIVE!!!

https://ticketsale.rewardmob.com

30% bonus period is active!

Even if you don't want to participate in the ICO, by signing up you will receive 100 RMOB for free!

REWARDMOB is a project on the Waves platform! https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-powers-rewardmobs-mobile-esports-platform-20564c54d96a

I think I reached the ceiling of the ICO Wink

GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

Anyone else here expecting top 10 by market cap for Waves within the next couple months?

That definitely seems like a possibility. Everything I see makes me believe Waves is still very undervalued.

And also, an additional note, if you can check the chart of Waves in the past year, its bull run started at this same timeframe. So yeah, I'm also seeying Waves in the top 10 group  by market cap in cryptocurrencies in the coming months. They are continuously giving updates and doing improvements in their platform without being affected by the price of it right now. The devs just focus on making this coin a better one compared to the other coins. I'm currently stacking up Waves at these prices. Think about it, Waves' ATH is in 250k sats and now, we are at 62k sats. Too much room to grow.  Wink

I'm glad to see others feel the same way about Waves as I do. I can see nothing but more success ahead. Especially with smart contracts coming up and such dedication of the team.
my thoughts are also that way.... there is so much developments with this coin , i dont know why its still this low......

so this is actually good buy and hodltime with waves...... ( pity is i invest all in wrong coins ... so this coin is my little hope  Roll Eyes  )

There have been so many things going on in crypto lately that cast a lot of fear and uncertainty on the market. If the whole world recognizes that crypto is the future I am sure every project will get to where it belongs.

You are so right and I think it is just a matter of time before the general public starts realizing that crypto is the future. It's just like the internet in the beginning. People knew it was a great invention, but didn't really understand the fully capacity of it until more and more people starting creating applications to bring in more users. And look at us now. It takes time for adoption, but it is inevitable.
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:28:50 PM

What is the purpose of RewardMob and why is it being advertised on here? Just wondering more about the advantages of it.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:26:36 PM

Anyone else here expecting top 10 by market cap for Waves within the next couple months?

That definitely seems like a possibility. Everything I see makes me believe Waves is still very undervalued.

And also, an additional note, if you can check the chart of Waves in the past year, its bull run started at this same timeframe. So yeah, I'm also seeying Waves in the top 10 group  by market cap in cryptocurrencies in the coming months. They are continuously giving updates and doing improvements in their platform without being affected by the price of it right now. The devs just focus on making this coin a better one compared to the other coins. I'm currently stacking up Waves at these prices. Think about it, Waves' ATH is in 250k sats and now, we are at 62k sats. Too much room to grow.  Wink

I'm glad to see others feel the same way about Waves as I do. I can see nothing but more success ahead. Especially with smart contracts coming up and such dedication of the team.

Considering how other projects have 2-5x the market cap of Waves but dont even have their own chain yet should say something....

I think that what drives these markets is not tech and updates, more hype than anything

I could see a scenario where projects like EOS, Tron, ADA and ICON loose portions of market cap overtime after they launch their main nets and projects like Waves mature in market cap.
Remember that an ath of 250k sats now would put waves at around 20$, only 4x in USD what it is now, so the prices of these altcoins in USD is heavily dependent on bitcoin.
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:09:52 AM

And also, an additional note, if you can check the chart of Waves in the past year, its bull run started at this same timeframe. So yeah, I'm also seeying Waves in the top 10 group  by market cap in cryptocurrencies in the coming months. They are continuously giving updates and doing improvements in their platform without being affected by the price of it right now. The devs just focus on making this coin a better one compared to the other coins. I'm currently stacking up Waves at these prices. Think about it, Waves' ATH is in 250k sats and now, we are at 62k sats. Too much room to grow.  Wink

Considering how other projects have 2-5x the market cap of Waves but dont even have their own chain yet should say something....

I think that what drives these markets is not tech and updates, more hype than anything

I could see a scenario where projects like EOS, Tron, ADA and ICON loose portions of market cap overtime after they launch their main nets and projects like Waves mature in market cap.
Remember that an ath of 250k sats now would put waves at around 20$, only 4x in USD what it is now, so the prices of these altcoins in USD is heavily dependent on bitcoin.

After initial ETH success, new ICOs in 2015-2016 resulted in excellent creations, with functionalities, who have now full capacity (among them, Waves).
2017 Icos are hyped, too much money often for very little.
a new ranking will appear with time.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:19:21 AM

Waves has been doing DEX since its launch . Binance will only launch in the coming days. How come it has surge to 20% increase while waves is still in the constant state. Time to unleash the smart contract capability as my suggestion.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:19:18 AM

Waves has been doing DEX since its launch . Binance will only launch in the coming days. How come it has surge to 20% increase while waves is still in the constant state. Time to unleash the smart contract capability as my suggestion.

Waves and Binance are hard to compare.

Waves is a public blockchain, a token platform, with a decentralized DEX, smart contracts, etc.

Binance is an exchange, they have to focus on being an exchange and becoming the best.
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:18:43 AM

Why should I invest in?

I answer your question with 3 strong points:

It's a blockchain, it has a Dex and last but not least he collected 29900 btc during Ico
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:22:34 AM

Waves is working on a platform with broader aspects and features to bring in these cryptomarkets. While Binance is shifting from regular exchange towards decentralized platform and they just announced they will build it. Waves is covering smart contracts,crowdfunding and exchange services plus fiat gateways. Waves has no fear from other exchanges.
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:58:14 PM

Where is the best place to keep up with news about Waves? I check in here pretty frequently and also on Twitter but where is the best place?
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:22:46 PM

Where is the best place to keep up with news about Waves? I check in here pretty frequently and also on Twitter but where is the best place?

I found this Telegram Waves announcements channel quite handy, don't need to track all the different sources, all news directly from the Waves team:

https://t.me/wavesnews

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
2l84aa

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

Recently I have been hearing a lot about Waves. I've done some reading and I decided to come here to check out the thread. What is all the hype about it? What is so great about Waves that you can't do with ETH?
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:31:48 PM

And also, an additional note, if you can check the chart of Waves in the past year, its bull run started at this same timeframe. So yeah, I'm also seeying Waves in the top 10 group  by market cap in cryptocurrencies in the coming months. They are continuously giving updates and doing improvements in their platform without being affected by the price of it right now. The devs just focus on making this coin a better one compared to the other coins. I'm currently stacking up Waves at these prices. Think about it, Waves' ATH is in 250k sats and now, we are at 62k sats. Too much room to grow.  Wink

After initial ETH success, new ICOs in 2015-2016 resulted in excellent creations, with functionalities, who have now full capacity (among them, Waves).
2017 Icos are hyped, too much money often for very little.
a new ranking will appear with time.

Hmm. That's some valuable insight to consider. Thanks for sharing. I think you are right about a new rank coming.
Darextravel
Copper Member

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:05:37 AM

we generate your wallet and your personalized exchange for your token waves

http://amexwaves.es/
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:28:47 AM

smart contract is one of the awaited in wavesplatform, this had been pretty much taking time though but i guess the rocketing price is a good reason to wait for it. if you hold waves, its going to considered a gold mine when tokens under its wings are developed already.

we generate your wallet and your personalized exchange for your token waves

http://amexwaves.es/

are privatekeys safe with you? seem like this is another version of waveswallet.io

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: