Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING!  (Read 61929 times)
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:33:09 PM

Why is waves so undervalued right now? What features do you guys think will make it more accurately valued?

Once smart contracts are implemented into the project, that will bring out the true value of the Waves platform.  Atomic swaps is another great feature that the team is also working on.  Waves partnerships are constantly growing.  There are many reasons to backup Waves as being undervalued.   Smiley

When are those smart contracts and atomic swaps expected to be working within the Waves platform?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2l84aa

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:55:15 PM

Now seems like a really good time to buy Waves because I don't see this bear market lasting too much longer. Does anyone else agree?
tiger2monkey

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:06:12 PM

Why is waves so undervalued right now? What features do you guys think will make it more accurately valued?

Once smart contracts are implemented into the project, that will bring out the true value of the Waves platform.  Atomic swaps is another great feature that the team is also working on.  Waves partnerships are constantly growing.  There are many reasons to backup Waves as being undervalued.   Smiley
Waves has some unique features like built-in DEX but it is undervalued in my opinion. Smart contracts will be a great addition to the feature sets. Hope it will give waves value a boost!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dofus

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:22:31 PM

Now seems like a really good time to buy Waves because I don't see this bear market lasting too much longer. Does anyone else agree?

I definitely agree. Especially with all the upcoming features. I think it is best to HODL right now or buy in if you haven't already.
nemanja90

Activity: 294

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

I do not understand people who are fan of the waves. Why do you love these waves so much? On their algorithm, very few coins are produced.

Have you read about Waves at all? I like Waves for several reasons, most of which stem from DEX. For one, the Waves-NG consensus mechanism which provides up to 100 transactions per second. To put that into perspective, BTC is ~6 TPS. Another reason I like waves is because the fees are fixed and very low. This makes it a much more practical alternative. I don't understand people who are not a fan of waves.  Huh

Nice, didnt know vawes have these speed. What is speed of ETH transaction per second? Is waves superior in speed of transaction against Ether?

Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

Wherever can we look for a list of all of the tokens constructed on Waves?
 I'm inquisitive to see who are creating on it and types of tasks they are making.
bodogb

Activity: 21
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:04:32 PM

I do not understand people who are fan of the waves. Why do you love these waves so much? On their algorithm, very few coins are produced.

Have you read about Waves at all? I like Waves for several reasons, most of which stem from DEX. For one, the Waves-NG consensus mechanism which provides up to 100 transactions per second. To put that into perspective, BTC is ~6 TPS. Another reason I like waves is because the fees are fixed and very low. This makes it a much more practical alternative. I don't understand people who are not a fan of waves.  Huh

Nice, didnt know vawes have these speed. What is speed of ETH transaction per second? Is waves superior in speed of transaction against Ether?

Ethereum can do 15 tps. But this is not speed, it's throughput or bandwidth. ETH has a low block time so transactions are about the same speed as on Waves, but Waves can transfer almost 10 times as many transactions per second and this is just a soft cap, the protocol can scale higher.
Hopernumbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

This is my first introduction to Waves and it looks really promising. All of the features look really useful. Is the crowdstarter already implemented or is that coming out later? I think that's a pretty cool idea that I am looking forward to.
PricelessBing

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:50:58 PM

Ethereum can do 15 tps. But this is not speed, it's throughput or bandwidth. ETH has a low block time so transactions are about the same speed as on Waves, but Waves can transfer almost 10 times as many transactions per second and this is just a soft cap, the protocol can scale higher.

Waves seems like the perfect solution to the scalability issues that have been so prevalent in crypto. I am surprised it is currently as undervalued as it is. I suspect it won't be for long.
bit-joker

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:41:11 PM

Have you read about Waves at all? I like Waves for several reasons, most of which stem from DEX. For one, the Waves-NG consensus mechanism which provides up to 100 transactions per second. To put that into perspective, BTC is ~6 TPS. Another reason I like waves is because the fees are fixed and very low. This makes it a much more practical alternative. I don't understand people who are not a fan of waves.  Huh

Waves is pretty great. I've never been so impressed by a project before. Everything they do is cutting edge. Another one of my favorite parts of this project is being able to easily make your own token. They make it so convenient. I wasn't sold on this project until I started digging in and reading about the technical details. I recommend doing that. The whitepaper is a great place to start. Also, I follow their subreddit and I learn a lot there.
dmanicus

Activity: 251

Official

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:46:32 PM

Anyone know what Crypto-Bar.ru is? I got an airdrop to my Waves wallet.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:44:36 PM

Guys do you know why Taiwan and Hong Kong meetups got postponed?
And it seems Simdaq will be the firt user of Liquidwave.

penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:01:50 PM

Looks like an airdrop for marketing purposes, received also 1 million tokens. Sometimes airdrops can have a nice value but I dunno about this one 

Hopernumbs

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:31:20 PM

Looks like an airdrop for marketing purposes, received also 1 million tokens. Sometimes airdrops can have a nice value but I dunno about this one 

If you have a Waves wallet are you automatically eligible for these airdrops? I'm sorry, I just haven't gotten that set up on it yet and I didn't know about the airdrops.
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:52:07 AM

I have a question about the smart contracts. Waves is creating two types, right? What is the difference? I'm just curious how they work so if you know of a good article on it, that'd be good.
U don't understand correctly, dev create at the moment a smart-contracts isn't complete in terms of Turing, and closer to the fourth quarter will be smart-contracts full in Turing.

Hmm. Okay. I definitely don't understand correctly which is what I'm trying to understand. I will look up the Turing contract details and see if I can understand it better.
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:33:22 AM

I guess the big evolutionary step for Waves will occur after the atomic swap will be implemented. That's what it would probably give the critical mass to outperform concurrency.

I think you're right. Atomic swap will be a huge progression and I'm excited to see how that impacts crypto. I know it's fairly complicated to implement because of the different protocols and compatibility issues, but it's obtainable and just what we need. I hope Waves is the one to do it.

Personally, I strongly believe that Waves will be the one who will do it. They are constantly giving their best for the development of their platform and if they put something in their roadmap, they will do everything that they can to make it happen. You can check their past work and you'll be amazed on what they did in the past.

This coin has been here for almost 2 1/2 years now? I don't know the exact date of it but I'm sure my guess is close to the correct one. It's true that their project have been plagued by past problems also and some of them have been delayed many times but at the end of the day, they delivered it in a convincing way. Many people are trying to gauge the team's effort by using its price right now but that is actually wrong. You should know that the devs are working behind the scene without any care about the price of Waves at the moment. Their view is for long term and they just wanted to provide a product that will stand the test of time.

I believe you are correct. Waves is one of the rare projects that actually delivers and, regardless of its current price, is a very valuable project. I think the price will eventually reflect the value but you are right, the devs are definitely working regardless of price. They are creating revolutionary technology and I can't wait to see what they do next.
dominic06

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:38:10 AM

This is currently the best Russian project. The guys do not look at the price of their coin and develop technology. A big plus for them, I think that soon the waves will be in the top 10 on the coinmarketcap
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:26:06 AM

This is currently the best Russian project. The guys do not look at the price of their coin and develop technology. A big plus for them, I think that soon the waves will be in the top 10 on the coinmarketcap

I'm a long term investor of WAVES and such is what I also believe even before the ICO end. This is one of the project that had been funded well by the crypto community. I think waves was once on top before BCH, NEO, IOTA and Cardano which made the price drop. IF one day the waves platform will make a significant development, it sure can climb up in a week. 

SARVESH SHARMA

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:02:12 AM

The gateway operations may be delayed for several hours. Don’t panic, all transactions are safely stored and will be fulfilled gradually. We apologise for any inconvenience: https://support.wavesplatform.com/en/knowledge-bases/2/articles/17812-the-gateway-operations-may-be-delayed-for-several-hours-1045-utc30020032018

#WavesPlatform #Blockchain #Cryptocurrency #Fintech $Waves
veroniquee

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:23:49 AM

I don't know how you guys feel about it, but I thought I'd share anyway. I just saw this new store that is coming soon. It will have Waves merch apparently: https://twitter.com/cryptoandproud/status/976102998953857031
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: