Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:58:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Message to the guys, that didn't buy when BTC was worth 100$  (Read 1545 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:53:22 PM

I belive you didn't know OP how situation would have gone. It wasn't so easy to risk huge amount in bitcon when it's price was 100$, even people thought that wouldn't last long and finish would be soon. That's great when you have hope of so great future (bitcoin's future) and if you bought bitcoin on that time, than be proud because you did a great step. Sometimes something makes dreams and sometimes it sucks, that's all.
If there was a mass adaptation then everyone back then knew that the price would reach astronomical figures and for me it is really astronomical at this moment as i really cannot imagine how much money i have lost gambling looking at the price now,i used to buy bitcoin when it was really low and started investing in alts at a later time,either way i sold most of my coins before it touching thousand dollars and even if any one purchased when the price was low they would have offloaded by now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:13:02 AM

I TOLD YOU!  Grin

since i was recently knowing this bitcoin, crying out loud. but im so amazed because even its late not "too late" to invest huge amount of money like me as a low profile farmer only, im still getting a piece of it by working on it, getting job in this forum is more useful to me, learning some information all about bitcoin at the same time im getting a little bit profit from it and mostly i enjoy every single moment as a bitcoiner.
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:01:26 AM

Well it is definitely gonna be regrettabke to those who did not believed with bitcoin before and even I myself am wishing that I knew about bitcoin back then. But really who would have thought back then that bitcoin will be reaching the prices it is at now. I think no one had predicted this to happen.

StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:10:35 AM

I will tell him that no one is perfect, and that no one has predicted this value of BTC during our days. However i read once a more shocking story for someone who has Bought a pizza with 10 000 BTC when it was equal to 0.5 USD.

Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:42:34 AM

I TOLD YOU!  Grin
No-one could have predicted that the price of bitcoin would have jumped to the all time high it is at today.

I will tell him that no one is perfect, and that no one has predicted this value of BTC during our days. However i read once a more shocking story for someone who has Bought a pizza with 10 000 BTC when it was equal to 0.5 USD.

Yes, I have also recently read this story.  Cheesy It is unbelievable. I personally know a friend of mine who bought bitcoins when they were 0.12 USD each and invested a total of $1000. He immediately sold after bitcoin hit 0.15 USD. Its sad to see how much money could have been made off that single investment.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:58:52 PM

Yeah, and now we are crying in a bathroom like a girl Grin lol
But people like me still survive with current price, buy some at low and sell them when price is good, no more crying Cheesy
There are still many ways and opportunities.

That's right, I'm crying for missing the previous low prices. Anyway, we still have too much room for growth and this will be beneficial for all of us, if we keep investing in digital assets.
No need crying over spilled milk and good news is now you know better and would never pass up future opportunities. Though one source of concern is people's inability to recognize an opportunity even when it is right in front of them - they say opportunities come disguised as hard work! For instance the proposed hard fork for November can be turned into an amazing opportunity by doing a few things right at the appropriate time, while others freak out.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:09:42 PM

A lot of my friends are now regretting not listening to me when I told them to buy between 200 and 400 usd..

Some bought in a few months ago and now more then doubled there holdings including the BCH bonus.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:34:12 PM

I belive you didn't know OP how situation would have gone. It wasn't so easy to risk huge amount in bitcon when it's price was 100$, even people thought that wouldn't last long and finish would be soon. That's great when you have hope of so great future (bitcoin's future) and if you bought bitcoin on that time, than be proud because you did a great step. Sometimes something makes dreams and sometimes it sucks, that's all.
If there was a mass adaptation then everyone back then knew that the price would reach astronomical figures and for me it is really astronomical at this moment as i really cannot imagine how much money i have lost gambling looking at the price now,i used to buy bitcoin when it was really low and started investing in alts at a later time,either way i sold most of my coins before it touching thousand dollars and even if any one purchased when the price was low they would have offloaded by now.

Exactly once, everyone already knows all the things about bitcoin so for those who did not prepare him to get many of the advantages it is definitely in the future will regret including on time now. One is my own and also you, it all happened because everything is not necessarily true so that makes us quite a bit in doubt. But it would be much better we do everything on the basis of the calculation is done, because if we do something without any calculation it is definitely going to get worse results.
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:48:31 PM

Well it is definitely gonna be regrettabke to those who did not believed with bitcoin before and even I myself am wishing that I knew about bitcoin back then. But really who would have thought back then that bitcoin will be reaching the prices it is at now. I think no one had predicted this to happen.
Yes it is true no one can predict anything about the future. I will also tell them that they have their own choice of doing business. When the things go in some different direction than the expectations then people feel upset. May there are many people who have sold their bitcoin when the prices would so miner and now they will feel hurrah, that why we have emptied our wallet of bitcoin, if we hold them now we will be very rich.

pepoaly007

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:56:51 PM

just i word i will say " you are lost your self "
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:58:42 PM

just regret why i sell my coins cheap last year, when still less than $1000. and now i only have a little glad already sell it little by little so i not sell all my coins in cheap rate again and do same mistake

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:09:12 PM

I TOLD YOU!  Grin

unluckily im lining of those people who didnt buy btc when it was worth of $100, crying out loud but it is not too late for us to invest. it is just the beginning journey of bitcoin for it to success, so im grateful that i find bitcoin in this way. and i leave a message for those who didnt bought btc before, its not too late to us to earn profit when we invest in bitcoin believe me, it is just the beginning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: