Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:56:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79745 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:38:08 PM

Yes, investors will have open statistic. All managers’ trades will be automatically verified, uploaded, and recorded in a smart contract, building a trustworthy trading history and statistics.

history? may be you can make live statistic?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:18:28 PM

Yes, investors will have open statistic. All managers’ trades will be automatically verified, uploaded, and recorded in a smart contract, building a trustworthy trading history and statistics.

It will be a history that investor can look at it to know how good that manager's skill and ability are.
I think live statistic isnt necessary.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:24:43 PM

It will be a history that investor can look at it to know how good that manager's skill and ability are.
I think successful traders will be well-known soon so there is no use in live statistics. Will the trader be able to communicate with his supporters?

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:31:26 PM

@genesis.vision, is there a chance that you will show a pre-alpha during ICO ? Most projects this days show a demo/pre-alpha before/during ICO, I think it's important, there a lot of ICOs right now, only trustworthy ones gain popularity/trust

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:48:41 PM

Is there a risk that the token will be considered a security? meaning if there is no way to use them (alfa, beta,...) it is not a clear utility. From my understanding that is the reason why several ICOs either has postponed sales or did like wanchain (distributed an interimntoken which is not tradeable) until their platform can be launched.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:18:20 PM

@genesis.vision, is there a chance that you will show a pre-alpha during ICO ? Most projects this days show a demo/pre-alpha before/during ICO, I think it's important, there a lot of ICOs right now, only trustworthy ones gain popularity/trust

Definitely this. there is a need for a demo of how this works if you want more investors in this project. it's almost standard by this point. Is there anything planned?

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:18:38 PM

I'm suspicious of Russian ICO ... Guys, how do you like this project?

Its a sound approach to be a bit sceptical for ICO Projects in general but I would not let to much focus on their whereabouts but rather the team skills and previous achievements. The ICO rating team gave their Project a solid scoring and from what I have read so far I find this interesting and have bought some options that I will excercise in the ICO.

Take care to do your own due dilligence on the Project and best of luck!

Well, everyone is suspicious of russian ICOs. The team will have to build a lot of trust to make this ICO successful.

Why is everyone suspicious? There are some great Russian ICO's with succesfull funding.
Do your research and mostly you will figure out with ICO's are not scam. Check out the team search for the names on internet and its even possible to contact the team. Call the company, ... many things you can do to figure out if the project is real.

Because for every russian ICO successful, I can give 10 which were scams. Quite an harsh statement, but that's what I saw, and a lot of others users too.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:20:03 PM

I think successful traders will be well-known soon so there is no use in live statistics. Will the trader be able to communicate with his supporters?
I think that there will be some kind of ranking system and traders will have special channels to communicate with investors and post some updates/spreadseets, etc. Wink
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:23:50 PM

I'm suspicious of Russian ICO ... Guys, how do you like this project?

Its a sound approach to be a bit sceptical for ICO Projects in general but I would not let to much focus on their whereabouts but rather the team skills and previous achievements. The ICO rating team gave their Project a solid scoring and from what I have read so far I find this interesting and have bought some options that I will excercise in the ICO.

Take care to do your own due dilligence on the Project and best of luck!

Well, everyone is suspicious of russian ICOs. The team will have to build a lot of trust to make this ICO successful.

Why is everyone suspicious? There are some great Russian ICO's with succesfull funding.
Do your research and mostly you will figure out with ICO's are not scam. Check out the team search for the names on internet and its even possible to contact the team. Call the company, ... many things you can do to figure out if the project is real.

Because for every russian ICO successful, I can give 10 which were scams. Quite an harsh statement, but that's what I saw, and a lot of others users too.

Thats why a lot of investors stay away from ICO's nowadays.
While there are still good trustfull project in search for funding... and they will miss out some funding because of the project who scammed a lot of people. I can also name ICO's that scammed me and others. Still waiting for a lot of bounty's that were promised Smiley

But I have high hopes for this project, this one seems legit and not a scam!
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:26:10 PM

Is there a risk that the token will be considered a security? meaning if there is no way to use them (alfa, beta,...) it is not a clear utility. From my understanding that is the reason why several ICOs either has postponed sales or did like wanchain (distributed an interimntoken which is not tradeable) until their platform can be launched.

From whitepaper: GVT will be used for all investment operations, profit distributions.
I'm pretty sure that when you read "profit distribution" means that GVT is a security because it gives dividends

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:27:51 PM

But the project sounds Interesting. So we could see the successes of managers and let the bests trade for us. I would be interested, what an experiences trader would make with my funds.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:36:14 PM

But the project sounds Interesting. So we could see the successes of managers and let the bests trade for us. I would be interested, what an experiences trader would make with my funds.
I agree, the project has a promising concept - with their own money without proper experience it is difficult to trade, in this case is required reduce the importance and rely on experience and skills
Cauchy

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:49:36 PM

From whitepaper: GVT will be used for all investment operations, profit distributions.
I'm pretty sure that when you read "profit distribution" means that GVT is a security because it gives dividends

I have not understod the underlying factor to why Projects dont want their tokens to be considered securities (even other projects who more or less are competitors in this space)but quite a few go the stretch to make sure they dont, that is why I am a bit puzzled on this one. Anyone knows the negatives of having the tokens classed as securities rather than utilities (some says it will be problematic to add to Exchange but TaaS for example is on renowed Exchanges and they for sure do dividends)
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:50:42 PM

Is this startup a decentralized version of the E-trade platform, or something similar? It says on your website that you will consolidate investors, exchanges, brokers, and financial traders into one ecosystem. Is their a test application, or some sort of exemplary piece for investors to get a better grasp of the functionality of your platform?

Thats all that I understand from thei whitepaper: this platform for Managers, Investors and Brokers. And they need unite all on this platform and make servise for them.
Look:

Managers
Management funds/traders are companies/individuals with a proven trading history, readyto acquire investors' money for management. The profit, received as a result of management of the total funds, is shared proportionally between the managers and investors. Managers receive a commission for management and a commission from the profit (success fee).

Investors
Investors do not trade in the market directly. Instead, investors transfer their funds to experienced traders who manage the funds for them. Investors get their shares from their managers’ profits.

Brokers
Brokers are companies that have the appropriate licenses to carry out brokerage activities. Through brokers, traders have access to trading financial instruments on exchange and over-the-counter markets
I understand that much, that it is an economic platform that will help bridge the gap between these four existing parties. I might need to reread the whitepaper to have a clearer depth of understanding.

contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:56:08 PM

New technology, new management. Glad to see the translations on the other languages. Good luck, guys!
Cauchy

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:06:29 PM

After finished Reading the whitepaper I am curious about some of the challenges with etherium that you point out, especially the scaling/performance issues. However as we expect to have them solved in 2-3 years you might run into problems depending on the Projects success. You mention that you have looked at other chains that would be possible to transition to, out of curiosity would you mind telling which chain(s) that would be most probable to transition to?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:09:03 PM

Is this startup a decentralized version of the E-trade platform, or something similar? It says on your website that you will consolidate investors, exchanges, brokers, and financial traders into one ecosystem. Is their a test application, or some sort of exemplary piece for investors to get a better grasp of the functionality of your platform?

Thats all that I understand from thei whitepaper: this platform for Managers, Investors and Brokers. And they need unite all on this platform and make servise for them.
Look:

Managers
Management funds/traders are companies/individuals with a proven trading history, readyto acquire investors' money for management. The profit, received as a result of management of the total funds, is shared proportionally between the managers and investors. Managers receive a commission for management and a commission from the profit (success fee).

Investors
Investors do not trade in the market directly. Instead, investors transfer their funds to experienced traders who manage the funds for them. Investors get their shares from their managers’ profits.

Brokers
Brokers are companies that have the appropriate licenses to carry out brokerage activities. Through brokers, traders have access to trading financial instruments on exchange and over-the-counter markets
I understand that much, that it is an economic platform that will help bridge the gap between these four existing parties. I might need to reread the whitepaper to have a clearer depth of understanding.

Maybe you want read this blogpost. Its a good article with the essentials concisely described. Honestly, for me it was clearer than the whitepaper  Grin

https://blog.genesis.vision/exchange-of-managers-cryptocurrency-284a3aec6d34

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:15:48 PM

no also for me live statistics will be not necessary, trading history and statistics will be enough in my opinion for traders feedbacks,a communication channel with supporters will be apreciate...
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:41:18 PM

no also for me live statistics will be not necessary, trading history and statistics will be enough in my opinion for traders feedbacks,a communication channel with supporters will be apreciate...

I think most important will be a comment of trader what he wants to achieve. Something like  trader who aims to big risk and great return or trader for safe trading with low return.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:57:49 PM

I think most important will be a comment of trader what he wants to achieve. Something like  trader who aims to big risk and great return or trader for safe trading with low return.

I dont think a simple plan with a promise will be enough for investors o trust managers. I think this platform will struggle a little in the beginning since there wont be enough trading history to determent the quality of manager.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: